Monsters Among Men || 5sos

By daddy_luke

Jerseys decision to run away from her mother brings her deep into the woods surrounding her house. She doesn'... More

. 1 .
. 2 .
. 3 .
. 4 .
. 5 .
. 7 .
. 8 .
. 9 .
. 10 .
. 11 .
. 12 .
. 13 .
. 14 .
. 15 .
. 16 .
. 17 .
. 18 .
. 19 .
. 20 .
. 21 .
. 22 .
. 23 .
. 24 .
. 25 .
. 26 .
. 27 .
. 28 .
. 29 .
. 30 .
. 31 .
. 32 .
. 33 .
. 34 .
!!!!
. 35 .
. 36 .
. 37 .
. 38 .
. 39 .

. 6 .

8.7K 173 29
By daddy_luke

Yo

Ashton

Michael

Calum

Luke

(Except with their own normal human eye colors)

Jersey really can't attempt to run away on the slowly healing ankle, she lazes about on the couch watching tv and leaning against one of the large animals when she has to walk somewhere. She limits contact to that, though- although she does let the animals lay closer on the couch or rub up against her every once in a while, and sometimes she giggles at their behavior. She finds herself watching them fearfully less often, less alert at all times, and she rarely gets scared, even when they bark or growl at each other. Only when the growls are directed at her does she shiver and avoid whoever it is that gave her the warning for a few minutes, until they lick her hand when she's not paying attention to stop the offender, and she gets over it.

Now she's laying on the couch, bored and restless, watching tv. Like she always does.

The brown wolf lays next to her, cuddled up into itself, with its side lightly pressed to her legs, her feet tucked under its warm side a bit.

She groans a bit. Her muscles ache from not moving, and she really just wants to run around or something.

The noise draws the wolves attention to her, heads snapping up, ears drawing forward, and eyes focusing on her.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." She mutters, throwing her head back.

She stands and tries to put weight on her ankle, and the black wolf stand immediately and comes to her side, ready to help her get wherever she wants to go.

She sighs and accepts its offer, leaning against it as they go to the kitchen, and pulling the fridge and freezer both open.

She smiles when she sees icecream that she doesn't remember being there yesterday. She shrugs and grabs it, getting a bowl and spoon and then going back to the couch. She's grown accustom to eating whatever is in the fridge and not worrying about whoever bought it. Stopped worrying so much about the strange situation she's in, about why the wolves are holding her hostage here.

She's even more hyper after she's finished- normally sugar doesn't make her hyper but since she's already stirred up- and she lets out a sort of whine and wiggles around.

The white wolf whimpers and stands, coming up and poking her in the ribs with his nose, whining again.

"What?" She mumbles, and he whines again, rubbing his head on her thigh, leaving little white hairs behind.

"I'm okay." She mutters. "Just bored. Restless."

The wolf seems to grin, then pulls back and barks excitedly, going into the playful position, chest down and tail wagging, and then barks, before jumping up again.

Jersey giggles. The gray wolf grumbles at the white one, but the white one only lets out a low growl back before returning to trying to get the girl to play with him.

Jersey stands and the wolf comes to her side and leads her to the backyard. Once they're out on the warm sun the wolf turns away from her and lies down, closing its eyes and covering them with its paws.

Jersey raises an eyebrow, deciding to hide. She's not sure if that's what the wolf wants, but it's what she's doing.

She glances around and walks around the side of the house, smiling when she finds a hole she can crawl in. It's where the foundation of the house stops and it has dirt under it, so it'll get the clothes she's wearing- that she pulled out of a drawer in her room, they look like the belong to a large teenage boy- dirty, but she shrugs. She'll wash them. She crawls under and waits.

The white wolf avoids using its nose to find her. That would be cheating. So he looks around, looks in the shed, behind things, a bit into the woods, up in trees.

He whimpers when he can't find her, sticking his head in the door and barking.

The gray wolf growls at him. "You lost her again?"

"We're playing hide and seek! I just want help finding her."

"Are you sure she didn't run off you idiot?"

"Yes!"

"Then why don't you just sniff her out? Are you stupid?"

"Stop being a dick! That'd be cheating. I don't want your help. ASH, WILL YOU HELP ME FIND HER? OR CAL?"

The brown and black wolves both come out and look with him, and Michael joins soon, feeling left out.

The black wolf, calum, finds her. He grins and howls a bit to bring the other two over.

"Told you she didn't run off." The white wolf growls at the gray one, nudging him.

Jersey giggles as the black wolf grabs her sleeve with its teeth, tugging playfully as she scoots out, covered in dirt.

The brown wolf let's out a low growl, more harmlessly annoyed than anything,  and rubs against her, trying to get the dirt off.

"Hey!" She giggles when the harsh rub pushes her backwards.

"Okay, my turn." She covers her eyes and turns towards the house, counting in a whisper.

When jersey turns around, the wolves have soundlessly slipped off and hidden.

Jersey grins, going into the woods (with a slight limp) and looking around there for a minute, finding the shite wolf hiding behind a large tree.

"Found you. You're not very good at hiding."

There's only so many places a gigantic wolf can hide and Michael wouldn't let me hide with him. Luke wants to answer, but evidently, he can't.

He trots along behind jersey as she peeks in the shed, grinning.

He tilts his head when she doesn't go in, just looks in briefly and then closes the door and walks towards the deck.

Jersey grins when she sees black paws under the deck, getting in her knees and grabbing one. The wolf jerks back as she giggles "found you!" And then he wiggles out and pants happily at her.

She goes back to the house and looks under in case, giggling when she sees the brown wolf in the apt she last occupied.

"Found you." The brown wolf rolls out, shaking off the dirt, and they all trail the girl as she sighs and goes back to the shed.

She opens the door and glances in the dark scary shed, shrieking when she gets nudged forward.

The brown wolf hold the door open so the light touches everything, casting long shadows that make it scarier.

There's a tarp wadded up on the ground in the back, so jersey carefully creeps towards that, and nudges it with her foot when she gets there.

There's something hard but soft underneath, so she grabs the corner and pulls, smiling when she sees the gray wolf. "Found you!"

The gray wolf growls playfully and jumps at her, making her shriek and run out with a giggle.

"Owowow that was a bad idea!" She shrieks when we ankle throbs at the weight and running.

The gray wolf whimpers, head lowered, and comes to her aid, lifting her onto the white wolfs back.

The white wolf happily carries her inside, not letting her down, as he hops up onto the big couch.

She giggles when he lays down, so she's on top of him, as the other three crowd onto the couch as well.

She's a little scared by being so closely surrounded and cuddled to the three, but she's too giggly and warm and happy to escape them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1.2K 20
Megan's life is turned upside down when she is in the wrong place, at the wrong time. She is abducted by four handsome strangers who aren't quite wha...
6.2K 64 18
there really isn't much to explain :) enjoy& I'm sorry its short but yea lol
3.6K 78 28
Highschool no-one Lori Dun was living a perfectly normal life, that is until 4 boys show up and make it a living hell. Will she survive the never-end...
182K 3.6K 117
Unknown: Although maybe I'll thank him 2 Me: lol why? Unknown: Cos he made me talk 2 u (C) brainoverload 🤓 2018 / added to in 2021 Calum hood fan f...