Average kirishima x bakugou

By Thagodofkindness

Kirishima Eijirou And Bakugou Katsuki That's it, that's the info you need to read this. More

A tiny situation!
I'm sorry...
Why? Why are you doing this to me?
4
5
6
7
8
9
11 (last one)

10

3.4K 80 107
By Thagodofkindness

Bakugo's POV

Kirishima just stormed out? Deku likes me? Kirishima jealous? Dekus mad? Oh god to many questions going inside my Brian

I guess I should just tell Deki that I don't like him, I dont want to lead him on.

"Hey deku?" His eyes lit up once he saw me, it was fucking disgusting! "Me and Kirishima are dating and I don't like you so get over me and date someone like Todoroki! Hope I didn't hurt your feelings lol Kay by." I said that really fast. As fast as I could without getting tonuge twisted.

Deku looked like he was about to cry but I could care less. I don't care about him! I care about Kirishima he's my main priority!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
16.4K 413 20
It was almost a year now after the car accident between Winnie and Augustine. An accident that made their relationship much clearer. Winnie did move...
8.9K 356 26
Note this takes place AFTER The "Just My Boss". After Nightmare fell into the crack he finds himself at the place where he was born. His people waiti...
19.4K 192 13
What broke chase?All of a sudden he is sad or mad. Only one pup knows why.Who can get chase back to his playful old self?Read to find out. I DO NOT O...