Unsent | Markson [✔]

By hobisofthands

"You are mine," He whispered. "Now let's go get a baby." - In which Mark and Jackson send each other unsent... More

Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Mark
Jackson
Jackson
Markson
Mark
Jackson
Markson

Mark

1.1K 50 4
By hobisofthands

To: jackson.wang852@____.com
From: mtaun93@____.com

Today's the day, are you going to show up? I'm nervous and I've never been this nervous since our first date, it was a week after that pool party, the party you confessed to me. We were at the skating rink... I didnt know how to skate, but you were so gentle with me, held my waist softly and showed me how to use my feet. I fell in love with you then and there. I still love you, so much. Our second kiss was that night and i shuttered underneath you, you kinda chuckled at me. But in an admirable way, then you wrapped your arms fully around my slim waist to hug me. You hugged me for a good three minutes.

Send. Delete.

Are you sure you want to Delete this Draft?
Save Draft / Delete

Friday, May 16th, 2018
3:21pm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
5K 450 8
the boys are fools, with paradoxical dreams and unfathomable hopes seemingly diminished by execrable love. • • • completed.
469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 58.7K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC