Ignite the hidden side (Stikl...

By hobicoreeeee

When Stiles has a one night stand with a man he can't seem to stop thinking about, he didn't expect his ,myst... More

Intro and all that jazz
Preggos
Pups
Uncle Elijah?
Momma
You are the Father.
Surprise?
A/N & EXPLANATION!!!
Sorry

His pack

6.7K 158 74
By hobicoreeeee

So, guys, I'm really sorry for not updating sooner, buuuuuuuuuuut back at it again with my precious BTS and their talented selves snatching my wig so fucking hard.

Previously:
After eating and watching a couple of movies they all made their ways to bed. When Stiles was about to lay in bed he saw a slip of paper laying on his dresser that hadn't been their earlier. He picked it and read it

I hope we could meet up tomorrow now that you know the truth, here's my phone number if you want to accept and tell me where you'd like to meet. You can bring your pups as well if you'd feel safer that way.
239-483-2308

- Love, mom

He was half tempted to crush the paper and throw it out but he didn't cause he wanted to know everything he could about his origins. So he gently placed it on his dresser and slowly made his way to bed. In a matter of minutes, he was sleeping peacefully cuddled up to his pups.

Continuation: No one's POV

The next morning Stiles woke up feeling less tense than last night. It was probably due to the wonderful dream he had of all his pups together and his unborn pup was already walking and talking calling him mommy, even Klaus and Uncle Elijah was there. Just the thought of it brought a beautiful smile to his face and his muscles suddenly relaxed completely. He skillfully made his way from under all his pups to the kitchen to start making breakfast. Everyone made their ways downstairs by the time stiles finished cooking and was about to set the table. Jackson being his protective and caring self (at least towards his pack mates) immediately pulled out Stile's chair out and demanded he sat down and rest. The rest of the pups stated their agreements and began helping and soon they were all sat down at the table enjoying the wonderful meal their mom made them. Stiles suddenly remembered the slip of paper with the number on it and decided to tell his pups about his plan. Setting his fork down making enough noise for them to all look up expectantly he cleared his throat, honestly just to be a little dramatic but no one needs to know that (We gotta love a healthy dose of extraness). "So guys last night when we went to bed before I laid down I found a slip of paper on the dresser with a note from Claudia. She said she wanted to meet with me so that she could explain things and I've decided to go." Everyone at the table immediately began protesting already thinking of all the possible outcomes of this meeting, most of them being of their mom getting injured".

Stiles skillfully silenced them with a quick mom glare which he had developed over the last couple of months of handling his pups. "Now I know you guys are just worried about me and what could happen but that's why I told you all. I was going to ask if you guys would accompany me so I won't be alone, especially since I'm pregnant. But you can only come if you guys promise me you will behave and no growling at anybody unless I deem it necessary or it is an absolute emergency. Understood?" He waited for them to all nod their heads before finishing his breakfast and making his way upstairs to call Claudia.

(Claudia, Stiles, Stiles thoughts):

"Hello? Stiles?"

"Yes, it's me, Claudia. I'm just calling to set up a time and place to meet and discuss the situation."

"A-ah yes, well we can meet wherever you would like, it doesn't bother me. As long as we meet that's all that I care about. And you shouldn't call me by my first name that's disrespectful I am your mother."

"Does she really think I'm going to call her mom? She must be delusional, that only person I will be calling mom will be my birth mother."

"I'm sorry but I won't be calling you mom from now on, I'm waiting to meet my real mother and I don't think I can muster up the ability to call anyone else mom. Is there anything you would like me to call you besides Claudia?" "I know it kind sounded a little mean but if I'm being honest I have no clue what to call her."

"O-oh o-ok umm you can just call me Claudia I guess." She stuttered out a little stunned by her sons- no her former son's words.

"Okay great! Now on to where we are going to meet. There's this diner ten miles away from my house as you should remember. I would like to meet there and I will be bringing my pups with me." If she even thinks of rejecting my pups I will rip her throat out. With my teeth.

"Uhh yeah, that's fine what time should we meet? I've got something to do but I should be done by like 2:30 ish."

"Yeah that's fine with me I guess we'll meet at 2:45. See you later."

Before she could even reply he had already hung up, he was too tired to carry on the conversation. He sighed before making his way to his bed and laying down to take a nap but not before setting his alarm.

—— 2 hours later ——

By the time he woke up again and got dressed it was time to leave so he called all his pups to the car and made his way to the passengers side (Courtesy of Danny and his wonderful words "mom your starting to show and we don't want you to get hurt or stress yourself out so just take the passengers side and let me drive"). When they made it to the small diner the Stiles looked around until he spotted the familiar head of honey brown hair sitting in the back corner in a secluded corner. He felt the tension in his pups and lowly whispered for them to calm down so they don't scare Claudia since she was the only source he has to ever find his real mother. She finally looked up after hearing several footsteps coming towards her and Stiles felt a stab of nostalgia and a hint of pain from the hurtful memories her face brought up. He nodded his head in acknowledgment and sat down telling his pups to also sit down and order their lunch. He made sure everyone was settled down with their food before talking to Claudia. "So let's just get straight to the point. I want to know everything about my real parents as you can and tell me who they were running from and why". Claudia was a little taken aback by his forwardness but began talking anyways.

"Well from what I can remember your mother's name was Emrys but he told us to go by Merlin and your father's name was Arthur. They both ruled over the kingdom of Camelot. Merlin was a very strong sorcerer that had defeated many men and women alike who were evil and over the course of time, he had gained a lot of enemies. As I'm sure John told you when he found us he was on the run from just one of his enemies which he could have easily gotten rid of if not for the fact that he was pregnant at the time with you. Eventually, they made it to Beacon Hills and knocked on our door with you being newly born asking us to take you in for the time being.

Of course, we had said yes and that was that but before they left to defeat the druids that were after them Merlin and Arthur stayed for a bit and told us all about their struggles running from them and why they were after them. That's when he told us about a very powerful witch named Morgana that was also after them and he told us that we would need to protect you with all we had and he gave me some of his magic. He said it was to help me teach you to control your spark when his seal he put on your magic broke. That's actually why I'm here. I'm afraid you broke your seal earlier than expected and I'm here to help you train it and get it under control before anything bad happens." Stiles nodded his head still thinking over his whole situation.

"Do you know anything of my parents right now?" He had to know if he still had any blood-related family left. Sighing Claudia began talking again, "Unfortunately I was never able to find out what had happened after they left that night but all I know is that Emrys is still alive. I can feel him through the magic he lent to me back when you were a baby." Stiles let out a putout sigh saddened by the news and nodded looking back up to his adoptive mother. "Well, I guess you've answered all my questions that I have as of right now. I'll call you sometime during the week to discuss training days and how they will be set up." Not waiting for her answer he stood up and started making his way towards the door with his pups.

Before he could make it 10 ft out of the building he heard several growls from his pups before hearing his name being called out. The familiar voice made a surge of anger swell up in his chest before he shoved it down. He had to be the bigger man and be mature. He looked up with an obviously forced smile and answered the call. "What do you want Scott?" The smug smile on Scott's face made his anger come back instantly but he hid it for the time being. "So I guess you weren't lying then? You really are pregnant with some random dudes baby, gosh your such a dirty slut." His tone was mocking while he chuckled in amusement. Gritting his teeth he calmly shushed the growls from behind him before he went to answer the dick head he had once considered his best friend. But before he could get one word out Scott continued his offensive rant and what he had said next made Stiles snap.

"I bet the father doesn't even want it and probably left right when you told him. He probably thought you were a freak of nature and decided someone as worthless as you weren't worth his time. It was probably for the best cause who knows he probably would've turned into an abusive father just like goldy locks' father was." He finished off with another amused chuckle. Hearing the whimper Isaac let out his eyes snapped onto Scott's before he pulled his arm back and swinging it as fast and as hard as he could. The sound of the smack resounded through the small parking lot from the sheer force Stiles had exerted into it. Scott fell down from the searing pain in his cheek and looked up at Stiles with angry red eyes.

"If I ever hear another offensive word come out of your mouth about my pups ever again, I will personally tear you to shred with my bare hands. Understood?" Stiles huffed out eyes shining purple again. Scott being the dumbass he is, thought it was simply a trick of the light and got up before rearing his fist back ready to hit the pregnant male in front of him. But before any of the pups could stop him a pale hand flashed from Stiles' side and grabbed his fist in a tight hold crushing the bones in his fingers. A pained howl escaped Scott before he once again crumpled to the ground in worse pain than before. "Now now I don't think it's polite to hit someone who is pregnant little pup. Didn't your mother teach you any manners?" The owner of the pale hand stated mockingly. Stiles turned to the man in awe before snapping out of his stupor. "Thanks, Klaus", he stuttered out shyly losing the intimidating aura he had only moments before. Said man simply smiled and nodded slightly before shoving the tanned hand toward the ground. He squatted down and got a hold of Scott's shirt before whispering in his ear so softly not even the other wolves could hear. "If I ever catch you or any of those other mutts you call a pack near or threatening any of my pups and my mate ever again you will regret the day you were ever born. I'll start off with you then maybe move onto that strawberry blonde girl, she seems like a bitch, then maybe the one that looks constipated and then I'll finish off with each and every member of your families. Understood pup?"

He sent Scott and smile that seemed to be friendly but only promised pain and suffering. Whimpering Scott only nodded, scared of the man in front of him, before he quickly stood up clutching his slowly healing hand and bolted away from the small diner. Satisfied with the response Klaus stood up and nodded to his brother who had been seen and greeted after Klaus had ducked down. " Elijah I'm sure you were already thinking this but can you call up Rebecca for me and ask her to come down to Beacon Hills, I'm sure she'll be delighted to know she will be having a nephew or niece soon. Plus I want extra protection for Stile and you know how protective she can be." Elijah nodded before walking off to the side and dialing his sister. Turning back toward his mate he smiled and accepted the questions the boy had for him. "So Klaus why were you here?" Stiles asked cause he definitely wasn't expecting his baby daddy (IM SORRY BUT I HAD TO DO IT) to show up and save him from a potential hospital visit. "Well, Elijah and I were heading towards the store across the street when I smelt your scent and the anger so we walked over here and that's when I saw the little bastard about to hit you. And I couldn't let that happen to my mate so I decided to intervene." He finished off with a smile that had Elijah, who was now walking back towards the group, shocked at the fondness behind it. He had never in his centuries of living seen his brother smile like that to anything let alone anyone.

"Well, then I guess we were lucky you were near." He stated and then turning around with a frown on his face after hearing several whines come from behind him. "We weren't able to help you, momma, we were useless. You would've gotten hurt if it wasn't for Klaus." Isaac spoke up while all the others nodded, eyes downcast in sadness and disappointment in themselves. Stiles cooed at his cuteness before comforting his small pack. "Aww pups don't be so down on yourselves, we all know that Alphas are stronger and faster than betas (PLEASE PRETEND THAT THEY ARE FASTER AND STRONGER FOR THIS STORY, DONT KNOW IF IT'S ACTUALLY CORRECT OR NOT SRRY). It wasn't you guy's fault and I'm thankful that I have my brave and helpful babies with me. So stop looking so pitiful, hold your heads up and act like the tough pups that I will always be proud of." He told them with an adoring smile on his face, the one smile reserved for his pups and his pups only. As soon as he finished the short speech he was bombarded with hugs and nuzzles from his pups while he stood there giggling from the warmth he felt in his heart. After they broke apart Stiles turned toward the two brothers and smiled at them as well. "Would you two like to come over for dinner? It's the least I could do after you saved me from a giant hospital bill." They both smiled at the boy's humor and kindness and accepted the offer immediately.

KLAUS POV (*gasp* finally some Klaus I'm sorry for making y'all wait😅) *** rewind like 1 min**** (For the sake of his part):

Watching his mate interact with his pack or better said pups made an unfamiliar feeling settle into his stomach. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling, actually, it was a warm fuzzy feeling. He was surprised and even though he would never admit to it it made him a little scared. After all, him having a mate and now a pup was basically a giant bullseye placed on them and he doesn't know what he would do if either of them got hurt because of who he was. But he shook the fear away for right now and decided it would be easier to not think such thoughts and just enjoy the warmth the growing pack was emitting into the air. Before he could regrettably interrupt the heartwarming moment Stiles turned to him and Elijah again, this time surprising him. "Would you two like to come over for dinner? It's the least I could do after you saved me from a giant hospital bill." Smiling at his mate's sense of humor and kindness he accepted the offer quickly already excited to taste his new found mates home cooking. He hadn't had a home cooked meal that tasted genuine in centuries. "That would be lovely Stiles, Thank you". Without further ado they made their way to their "new pack house" would be the appropriate name for it.

To be continued...

OK so yes its been a fucking minute since I updated I'm so sorry, but now that schools out I hope to post more. BUT BITCHES YALL FR FR NEED TO GO STAN BTS, YES THEY ARE KPOP AND YES I KNOW NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE SAYING BUT THAT'S WHAT SUBS ARE FOR AND WHO SAY YOU CAN'T JUST ENJOY THE SOUND OF THEIR MUSIC??? Anyways back to lowercase, if you see any dumbass mistakes it's on me cause I didn't edit this cause one is a lazy fuck and two I'm a lazy fuck, and because I wanted to get this out as soon as possible.

YES IM ALREADY WORKING ON PT. TWO SO DONT WORRY AND I WILL TRY TO GET IT OUT WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO.

As usual LUV you guys and thanks for being patient with my slow ass self, -Jahnae ❤️😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1K 13
Stiles accidentally summons he and Derek's children from the future to the present.
433K 9.9K 80
I wrote the first stories when I was really young, and just learned English, so they're bad! Just some random one shots about Stiles and Derek :) War...
242K 4.2K 64
Smut - (Mature Content) or (Mild Mature Content) Trigger Warning - At the beginning if there are any possible triggers
221K 3.3K 19
i got this idea from the Stiles Stilinski I'm Fine video on youtube and no one made a fanfiction on it lies all of it no one seemed to ever notice wh...