I Can Only Exist With You

By Frerardisgay69

"I chew my nails and I twiddle my thumbs I'm real nervous, but it sure is fun C'mon baby, drive me crazy." More

[°Aesthetics°]
[Coming Soon]
[°Chapter One°]
[°Chapter Two°]
[°chapter Three°]
[°Chapter Four°]
[°Chapter Five°]
[°Chapter Six°]
[°Chapter Seven°]
[°Chapter Eight°]
[°Chapter Nine°]
[°Chapter Eleven°]
[°Chapter Twelve°]
[°Chapter Thirteen°]
[°Prologue°]

[°Chapter Ten°]

50 2 0
By Frerardisgay69

"They wouldn't like it. But they would understand." Frank corrected.

We sat there for a few minuets in silence. Frank changing from hysterical sobs into light sniffles.

"Let's go home prince." I mumbled.

He nodded into my shirt but made no effort to move. Instead, I clicked my fingers and we were back at ours. Sitting on the couch. Frank on my lap. Josh and Tyler were in the couch opposite. Tyler jumping onto Josh's lap when we suddenly appeared.

"Hey... Do you mind?" I asked lightly.

Josh shrugged, picking up his boyfriend and leaving the room. Frank sat up more, straddling me again. Burying his face in the crook of my neck and wrapping his arms around me.

"Baby... You can't live like this." I mumbled.

"I know. But I can't change." He slurred back.

"You can prince."

"You don't think I've tried? Honestly I'm better off dead."

"I'm here. I'm not going anywhere."

"I am. I need to clear my head." He said standing up.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"I don't know. I'll be back, maybe." He muttered the last part. "I love you."

He stumbled out the door. When I got there, he was gone. Where the fuck did he go? What the fuck was I going to do? Fuck. What if he gets hurt?

Calling everyone into the front room, I demanded all of them to go out and look. Tyler stayed back incase he showed up there. Everyone split up, looking frantically. Mikey went with me and josh and Ray went in a deferent direction.

Eventually, Mikey said it would be better to look separately. So we did. Me looking crazily around before hearing Mikey voice being carried. Clicking my fingers, I was a corner away from where he was kneeling down next to someone.

Frank. Mikey looked up and shook his head, holding onto Frank's shoulder. Staying back, I listened to what Mikey was saying.

"Frank listen, you are the best thing that has ever happened to Gerard. I've never seen him so worried. He loves you. Honestly, he wants to help you. Let him." Mikey said.

Frank laughed, stumbling into the wall and pulling out what I assumed to be more drugs. Wanting to go over there and take them away from him. Mikey didn't do anything as he swallowed them.

Sniffling and sliding down the wall, he pulled his cigarettes out and lit one. Leaning his arms on his knees. His head down.

"I can't." He whispered. "I need them."

"You really don't need them. Nobody was there for Gee when he went through his alcohol problem. But he managed through it. But he's here for you. And he knows you can beat this."

"He had and alcohol problem?"

"Yeah he was addicted for 3 years. He's now about 8 months clean or so." Mikey replied.

"Its hard. I need them so much. They make the thoughts go away." Frank mumbled.

"I know they do, but you can do that without the drugs." Mikey said kneeling down.

"He loves you. This will show him how much he means to you. He doubts himself when he's apart from you."

Frank was crying by now. Scuffing around in his coat, pulling out yet another bag of drugs. Staring at them, he shouted as he threw them as far away from as he could.

"I'll do it, for him." I heard my prince mumble.

Mikey nodded, holding onto Frank's shoulder and clicking his fingers. Clicking my own, I showed up at the house a second after them. Running up to Frank and pulling him into a hug.

He reciprocated the hug before pulling me up the stairs. Going into my room, he dragged me into the bathroom. Sitting down on the floor, he gestured for me to sit next to him.

What was he doing? Pulling out a large bag of what looked like cocain, he opened it. Going to stop him from taking any, he poured it into the open toilet.

He was getting rid of the drugs. Flushing them all. Rubbing his back, he pulled more packets out of his jeans and coat before standing and pulling his coat off altogether. His jeans went next to that. So he was only in an oversized long sleeved shirt and boxers.

I watched as he poured the contents of another pack into the toilet. Dragging himself closer to me and grabbing my hand with his free one. Frank emptied the contents of most of the other packets before turning to me and crying into my shirt.

Letting him cry, I kissed his head. After a few more minuets he composed himself enough to shakily pour another packet. Kissing the back of his neck in reassurance, I handed him the next packet.

"Its okay baby, you're doing so well." I mumbled into Frank's neck.

He sniffed in response. Finally, he emptied all of the packets. Turning to me and just holding me. Tears stopped and he was just holding onto me. As if I could dissappear at any minuet. Holding him tightly to my chest, I stroked his hair.

"Let's get you onto bed now. Sleep it off. You hungry?" I asked.

He nodded. Knowing he was vegetarian, i messaged my brother to get a take out. Picking Frank up, I carried him into the bedroom. Lying him down on the bed. Frank pulled me down next to him, wrapping his arms securely around me.

It didn't take long for Frank to fall asleep. His small frame bent comfortably into mine. That delicate beautiful face buried softly into the crook of my neck. Messy hair, spreading onto my cheek and tickling my face.

In the past week and a half, Frank has barely left the room. Clinging onto me and barely letting me leave. So I stayed next to him. Watching his break down everynight with terrors and nightmares. Having to bring food to him. Keep him from even thinking about drugs.

It's the most exhausting thing I have ever done, but it's worth it for my prince. Walking into the bedroom, I was surprised to see Frank standing up. He didn't normally get out of bed.

"H-hi." He mumbled.

"Hey baby, what do you want to do today?" I asked softly.

"Can we go for a walk?"

"Yeah of course my prince." I replied.

Kissing the top of his head, I watched him grab some of my clothes and go into the bathroom. Hearing the shower start up after that. After getting changed, I lied on the bed scrolling through Instagram while I waited for him.

"Hey Gee." Frank said as he walked out of the bathroom.

Standing up, I walked over to him. Picking him up and spinning him around, he giggled and buried his face in my neck. My baby then wrapped his legs around my middle before pulling me into a kiss.

Reciprocating it instantly, he smiled into the kiss. Making me, in turn, smile back. We broke apart after a few seconds, resting his head against mine. Pecking his lips again, I put him down on the ground.

"So where do you want to go gorgeous?" I asked him.

"Anywhere, just I need some air." He mumbled back.

"How about we go to the park, have a picnic or something?" I offered.

He nodded, twisting into my side. Going over to the door with him in my arms, he hesitated before stepping out. Curling more into my side and looking down.

"You okay?" I asked softly.

"No." He whispered burying his face in my chest.

"We can go back in?" I mumbled.

He shook his head, taking another step with me. Exhaling shakily, he was doing so well. He was going to make it through this, I was sure. My baby will be okay.

Smiling lightly, we walked downstairs, instantly being greeted with the welcoming smell of coffee. Mikey handed me one and smiled at Frank.

"Hey Frankie. What d'ya want for breakfast?" Ray asked from the kitchen.

Frank shrugged into my side and Ray smiled. Leading Frank in there, I leant against a counter. Frank standing in front of me as I wrapped my arms around his middle.

"We're gonna head out actually, okay baby?" I announced.

Frank nodded. Kissing the top of his head, I grabbed a coat as he pulled a pair of shoes on.

Walking down the street, Frank tightly held my hand. Looking down when anyone passed. His hands where shaking slightly.

"Baby?" I asked softly.

He hummed in response, tilting his head to look at me. I pulled him closer, wrapping my arm around his waist. Smiling down at him. He smiled back and cuddled into my side.

"I love you." I questioned down at him. "You're mine right?"

"Yep." He mumbled back. "Love you too."

When we got to the park, I had somehow managed to get a picnic basket out of nowhere without anyone noticing. I unfolded the blanket and layed it carefully on the floor. Frank giggled before flopping down onto it.

He pulled out a packet of cigarettes and his lighter. Trying to light it as I sat down next to him. Huffing as he realised it wasn't going to work.

"Need a light my prince?" I smiled at him.

He nodded as the tip of my finger produced a small flame. Covering it with my other hand so no one would become suspicious. He smiled as he tilted the tip of the cigarette into the flame before bringing it to his lips and inhaling deeply.

"That is so cool by the way." He mumbled as he breathed the smoke out.

"Thanks, I guess. Its not that special." I muttered.

I could feel my cheeks flair up and he turned to me. Smiling, he kissed my forhead, taking another drag of his cigarette and kissing me. The smoke blowing into my mouth and out through the gaps of where our lips weren't pressing together.

When he pulled away, his face was bright red this time. A small smirk balencing on his features.

"Wow." I whispered. "That was better than any trick I could ever do."

Causing him to blush a darker shade of red, he turned away. Giving me the perfect opportunity to cuddle into his back. Kissing his neck before resting my head on his shoulder.

"You're pretty Gerard." He mumbled again.

I didn't say anything, just kissing his cheek in response. Watching him exhail the smoke. Examinating it as it gracefully dissapated into the surrounding area. Eventually, Frank ground out the cigarette, turning around to kiss Gerard. 

After he pulled away, he looked me in the eyes. Smiling slightly.

"What's up?" I asked softly when he didn't say anything.

He responded with four words that could make anyone in love heart race. Sending me into a spiral of sudden anxiety and fear like no other.

"We need to talk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 580 31
Basically frerard trash. Ranging from high school punks to childhood best friends and vampires to dystopian world heros. Only two smuts, otherwise...
119K 2.8K 31
"I don't wanna be your friend. I wanna kiss your neck."
16.5K 664 50
HAHAH WTF WHY AM I DOING THIS MY WRITING SUCKS FUCJ Btw I take requests you fucks
155K 9.3K 45
Highschool is a living hell. At least that's Gerard's opinion because he can't pass the hallways without being shoved against lockers or called a "fa...