Not Like Other Girls

By JasmineYu077

This story follows Friction, a 16 year old girl that is not like other girls as she has to go to a new highsc... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#8
#9
#10
#11
โ—SEQUEL COMING UP โ—

#7

1.3K 33 98
By JasmineYu077

I ran into my room, looking at it. It is soooo cool!!!!!!!1!!

It was decked out with decorations like fairy lights and other quirky stuff. Also, it was filled with beautiful clothes and shoes and other stuff! I am totally not materialistic, ok?

Then, Gary Stu entered the room. "are you OK?" he asked. His smexy body leaning against the door frame as his red and blue orbs glowed in the fairy lights.

"No!" I said as I walked towards him and kissed him. Our lips crashed, then, time stopped and there were fireworks outside.

He moved his manly hands to my lower back, then my hips...

I took his shirt off and he tossed me to my bed.

I am not like other girls, I sleep with guys when I am 16,not 15.999 years old.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 46 1
(UNDER EDITING AND REWRITING) #๐—š๐—ก! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ซ ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ๐—”๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—–๐—›๐—˜ โœง in which after being taken in by the damselette and having been used as...
9.8K 563 5
[Historical Horror/Short Story] When two scientists are found impaled out on the ancient hills of Dartmoor, "Jack", a young man on his own misguided...
3.5K 159 13
Clay's parents had an ugly divorce last Christmas, so this year he is doing everything in his power to have the best Christmas season of his and his...
191K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...