Our Weird Relationship (BWWM)

Od karrie_999

I Nia Gardson hated Aiden Thomas with all my guts, and I'm sure he hated me too. With his blonde hair, icy bl... Více

Chapter 1: The Meeting
Chapter 2: So you think you're Cute?
Chapter 3: Stalker
Chapter 4: Friendly
Chapter 5: Verterinarian
Chapter 6: Meanie
Chapter 7: Boredom
Chapter 8: Pretend Marriage
Chapter 9: Karaoke Bar
Chapter 10: Chick-Fil-A
Chapter 11: Wifey
Chapter 12: Concert in The Park
Chapter 13: Dreaming
Chapter 14: Football Game
Chapter 15: Grandma's House
Chapter 16: High
Chapter 17: Breakfast
Chapter 18: Fake Baby
Chapter 19: Mr. and Mrs. Thomas
Chapter 20: Afterwards
Chapter 21: Skipping School
Chapter 22: Finally
Chapter 23: Babies
Chapter 24: Touched
Chapter 25: Birthday Party
Chapter 27: What's Wrong Babe?
Chapter 28: Weird Dream
Chapter 29: Insecurity
Chapter 30: Nurse Gardson
Chapter 31: Halloween Part 1
Chapter 32: Halloween Part 2
Chapter 33: Florida Aftermath
Chapter 34: Wedding
Chapter 35: Homecoming
Chapter 36: A Homecoming Dance
Chapter 37: The Big Game
Chapter 38: Naiden
Chapter 39: New Year's
Chapter 40: Rejection
Chapter 41: The Future
Chapter 42: Graduation

Chapter 26: Sickness

24.3K 875 84
Od karrie_999

Chapter 26: Sickness            

   Aiden and I have been dating for a couple months now and it was around the end of October. Halloween is about to roll around and Aiden was fighting me on what he thought we both should be for Halloween. This was also the last week we had Kyle with us. That part of the class was coming to an end, which I know made Aiden a little sad.

    "Halloween isn't for like another two weeks." I say to him. We were in the store, buying some stuff I needed. We looked through the costumes  that were set out for people to look at. "Look babe we should be the angel and the devil. Me the angel since I'm nice and you the devil." He joked. I hit him on the arm. "Shut Up, I'm not the devil." He laughs, wheeling the cart around me to get to the other aisle.

     "What are you getting?" I asked him. He was looking in the aisle where you get pads and tampons. "I know you need theses." He smirks at me. My eyes widen, but then I frown when I think about what he was trying to say. "Shut up you ass, I don't need those." He laughs and follows me to the grocery side. I grab some drinks while Aiden whines about how he wants pizza rolls.  "Go get some pizza rolls." I point him to the aisle where they're at. He rolls away with the shopping cart and I go to the books section.

     Picking up a magazine I flip through it, just standing there looking. I hear someone clear their throat and look up. In front of me was a man with a tan complexion and dark hair. He was playing off the scruffy look very well. He was eyes me in a weird way, which made me over look his good looks.

      He was still creeper.

      I take a step back away from the books and pull out my phone to pretend like someone was calling me. "Hello?....Oh yeah I got lost, where are you?....Alright I'll be over there." I start to speed walk away from the man and randomly go to an aisle. As I was walking, I see Aiden and stop. "Aiden."

    He turns around from grabbing a bag of pizza rolls. "What? What happened?" I told him about the creepy man and he frowns. "You're lucky I wasn't over there." He punches his fist together, and shakes his head.

  Aiden was rolling the cart to the checkout line, coming behind me. I warned him a couple times to not hit me with the cart, because he already threaten to hit me in the butt with the it. "Aiden stop, don't hit me with the cart." I whine at him. He laughs and acts like he's gonna push it. I stop it with my hands and frown at him. "Stop before you hit the back of my feet with the cart." He shakes his head, "I'm not calm down."

     I turn back around and wait for the line to move. When I felt the cart wheels hit my right ankle I curse under my breath. "Damnit Aiden." I turn around and frown at him. His eyes widen and he immediately comes around the cart and hugs me. "I'm sorry." I shake my head at him and start putting the stuff up there to be checked out.

        When we got out of the store, It was raining hard. I put the hood of my jacket over my head and ran to the car. Aiden followed behind me, putting away the cart and getting in to drive us back. When we get home it was still raining, and we were going to wait when the rain cleared away to get the groceries out.

     "Let's go out there." He randomly said. We were sitting on the couch,while he was looking out the window. "Really?" I looked at him crazy. "Yeah, like the movies." I purse my lips at him, "We could get sick." He shakes his head, "No we can't, come on. I used to do it as a kid, and I was okay when I came in." I shake my head, giving in. "You are lucky I like so much. I would never do this with anyone else." He laughs and opens the door. Running out into the rain, he just stands there for a second.

       "Come on Nia." He urges me out. I shake my head at him, "Can I just watch you?" He smirks and comes over and pulls my arms. I squealed as he pulled me into the rain and my clothes started to get wet. My hair and face were dripping rain water, and it was cold. Aiden was looking at me in a dazed way. His hair was darkening from the water and was plastering to his face. His eyes look glossy from the rain and his lips had little droplets on them.

      "Your hair is getting frizzy." He laughs.

"I know, this is why I didn't want to come out here." He pulls me into to his arms and sways us. "It's okay, your still cute as ever. Little Poodle." He jokes. I smack his butt and he laughs. "So this is how it feels," He smirks. "I don't know why you don't like that. It's hot." I shake my head at him. "It gets annoying."  

       He was eyeing me in a more desire way now. His moves his hands around my body and places them under my butt. "Jump." He commands. I do so, and jump up into his arms. My arms are now wrapped around his shoulders and I'm looking down at him. I run my hands through his wet hair and smile. "This is crazy. We're crazy for doing this shit," He laughs. "You're making me a softy baby." I shake my head, "No, you're still your teasing asshole self." He shakes his head. "Give me a kiss." He says. I kiss him and taste the rain on his lips. With the rain still drenching our clothes, Aiden moves us to the porch and he set me down. "Let's go inside before I grope you outside." He swats my butt lightly. "Shut up you freak." I laugh.

~~~

     The next morning was we had to give back Kyle. Our project on family was over and it was kind of sad. Kyle was a good fake baby, and it really showed that children can be a hassle, but a joy as well. Aiden wanted me to come to his morning practice to say goodbye to her before we have to turn her in. Yesterday I took a warm shower and hoped that I didn't get sick.  I yell a goodbye to my parents and grab Kyle.

         I get to the school and park. Getting out I take Kyle with me and walk to the field. When I get there I see Aiden on the sidelines and the Coach yelling at people. "Damnit! Thomas why did you get sick?" He yells in Aiden's face. I face palm, I knew this would happen. I put my head down and stand by the bleachers. They take a break and Adam comes running to me first. "How did he get sick?" He asked me. I laugh, "His ass wanted to play in the rain." Adam shakes his head laughing. "Boy is crazy." I laugh and wait for Aiden to get done talking to his coach.

       "There's a lady here waiting for you Thomas." The coach says. Aiden looks up and gives me a closed smile. "Howdy little lady." He says in a country accent. His nose was red and he looked tired. "Howdy, I heard the Sheriff is sick." I play along. "Yes, he is. He needs a pretty lady like you to take care of him." He pouts. I laugh, "Well this pretty lady told Sheriff not to go out in the rain."

He smirks, "Well the Sheriff can do whatever he wants."

"Oh really?"

He nods, "Yes, now give me my baby lady." He reaches for Kyle and takes her seat.

      Aiden stops like two times at a trash can to throw away his tissues, he's been wiping his nose a lot. School started and people were coming in. Aiden and I were at our lockers and he wiped his nose. "It's cold." He whines like a child. "I bet it is." I lie; it's not cold in the school at all. It's humid. "Put on your jacket." I pull out his jacket from his locker and hand it to him. He puts it on and rubs his arms. "Give me some of your body heat." He pulls me into a hug and tightly squeezes me. His body was warm; I felt his forehead and nodded. He has fever. "After school, would you like me to make you some soup?" I asked him, being nice. The poor baby was sick. He nods as he wraps his arms around me fully and we just stand there. "You're so warm Nia." He whispers. I laugh.

   ~~~

   In third hour when we were giving back the babies, people were going on and on about how the babies change their way of taking care of kids and how hard it can be. I looked over at the desk where April usually sits and smile.

     She and Luke have been taking great care of Cleo. Sometimes Beth and I visit, or sometimes it just me. I go and I play with the baby and talk to April. I was thinking about going over there today, but I don't want to bring Aiden with me, and get Cleo sick. Aiden was slouched on the desk, looking at me from the side. "Don't go to sleep." I warn him. He groans, "But I'm so tired." I stoke his back, "I know, but you can't go to sleep."  He turns his head in the other direction, "I'm just going to take a nap during lunch." He pouts. I shake my head at him.

      During lunch Aiden was right about going home. He sent me a picture of him laying in bed, saying 'Damn the rain' I laughed when I opened it. "Hey Guys." I heard. I look up and see Seth. "Yes Seth?" I say. He bumps my hips and makes me scoot over on the seat. "I'm throwing a Halloween party, and you are all invited," He said. "Come, because we're going yo have fun." He starts to do weird dances in the seat and smirks at me.

     "You should be a naughty nurse." He seductively says. I glare at him, "And you should back up." He laughs at my remark. "Come in whatever you want, darling. Just look sexy. That's the theme." He gets up from the table and goes back to his. Beth shakes her head. "He is too much."

    After lunch, I didn't see Aiden at all. He didn't come back, so when we got out of school, I stood in the parking lot by my car and called him. At first it went to voice mail which made me upset. I called again and after the second ring he answers.

    "Yello"

"Don't yello me, where are you at?" I hear him shuffling stuff around and then a woman voice. "Brenda is soup out of the can good?" He asked someone in the background. "Well damn, I'm too lazy to go out and get some. Will you please?....Well then I'm going to go ask my mother." I hear his shuffling through his house, "Mom, can you get me some potato soup?"

"Hey I thought you wanted me to make you some?" I interrupted.

"Can you make me one of those grilled cheese you made that one day?" He lazily says. I shrug, forgetting that he can't see me. "Fine sure."

"Okay, Thank You." He says like a little kid.

"Mmhh."

       Aiden drives to my house and it was around six o'clock. I hear the door open and my dad calls out that he is here. He walks into my room, "Hey." I nod. "Hey dad. What is for dinner?" I asked. "Your mom set out stuff for pot roast. "Ooo, pot roast, I want that." Aiden says. He was lying on the pillow with his face down, so he sounded muffled. "You want a grilled cheese and some pot roast?" He nods his head. "What is wrong with him?" My dad mouths. "Sick." I answer. "I don't like being sick." He whines. I chuckle, stroking his back.

   Dad makes the pot roast and he makes us all eat at the table for dinner. Mom came in just in time and she joined us as well. "This is good." Aiden said to my dad. He nods, "I can give you the receipt."

"Oh daddy you don't have to—"Sure, what's in this good stuff." Aiden interrupts. I glare at his profile of his face. "Well you two do that, I'm going in my room." I get up and put my plate in the sink. I get in my room and I start to doze off a little, waking up when I hear sniffling.

     "Sorry." He whispers. He comes around the bed and raises the covers so he can get in. He pulls me towards him, and we cuddle like always. Aiden kissed me on the forehead, and then started puckering his lips at me. "Stop Aiden, I don't want to get sick." I tell him. "Just one kiss." He begs. I give in and plant a small peck on his lips. "Now go to bed, sicky."

Aww, Aiden is sick. Nia told him he would get sick. Lol 

I am really glad with the people who are sticking by me with how less I update. I try to uodate every weekend when I have free time. On weekdays I do not, so I stay up late on days like this and Update for you guys. So Thank You All who are still reading and Thank You to the people who just read the first chapter and aren't to this point yet. They will eventually get here. :) I really do love you guys, So Comment, Vote and Share this story. Until Next Time! (: 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

60.4K 2.5K 26
My life have been nothing but pain and torture. Ever since I was little I have always been known as the 'FAT' girl. People at school would always mak...
10.6K 223 12
"I fucking hate you" I cry between moans. "And I hate you fucking me even more." "Oh yeah?" Aiden tightens his grip on me. "Do you hate this?" he gr...
292K 10.9K 86
"They call you princess?" Aiden's bright green eyes followed my every move. I gulped, pulling a lose curl behind my ear nervously at his scrutinizing...
6.4M 233K 87
"Why do you love me? I'm fat" I said as I looked down at my feet. "Princess there's a difference between fat and thick" he said as he grabbed a hand...