Table for Two

By neko123

Hello everyone! This is my second fic on wattpad :D I've also posted on soompi~ Check my profile if you're in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 16

514 5 7
By neko123

Chapter 16

Arriving at the hotel, the shuttle buses pulled to a stop at the front entrance. As we each unboarded the buses, towing along with us our luggage, we said thanks to the driver.

Taking a step out of the bus, the cool wind blew my hair wildly around my face, and felt nice against my warm skin. I felt a hand tuck the strands of hair that blew into my face behind my ear, before grabbing my luggage and walking ahead.

Smiling, I followed after the shaggy haired boy into the lobby, where everyone else was waiting.

"Alright, kids! Listen up! Now that we're here in Jeju, you're all free to do whatever you want. Just be warned, no bad behaviour, and play safely. I want you all to get into groups of four, so I can give you the room keys." The teacher announced once everyone's loud, excited chatter had died down.

"Sungseng-nim! Is it mixed genders!?" A boy's hand shot up, as he began calling out loud. Soon, everyone began to ask if it was mixed gender lodging.

Heaving a heavy sigh, the teacher answered the multiple questions. "Ugh. You kids. Fine, it can be mixed genders. BUT, if anything is to happen, I will immediately move you all, whether you like it or not."

Loud cheers erupted throughout the lobby, and we were asked to quite down. Everyone began to disperse into little groups, discussing who will be staying with who.

I made my way over to the others, who had already began to talk about rooming arrangements.

"I'm staying with Jaeyeon and Taemin." Saena announced, hooking her arm through Taemin's, and then through mine, as I reached her side.

The kingkas looked at each other, realising that there were five of them.

Jaejoong opened his mouth and let out, "I'll sta-", but was interrupted by Yoochun.

"I'll stay with them. I mean, Jaeyeon's my girlfriend." He walked over to my side and draped his arm across my shoulders, leaning his head down on mine.

"Alright! Now that that's settled, lets go get the keys so we can dump our stuff and have some fun!" Jaejoong exclaimed, throwing his arms up into the air and flinging his head backwards dramatically, causing his uneven, layered hair to fly out in all directions.

---------------------------------

Receiving the keys to the rooms, we lugged our luggage along with us as we made our way down the hallway.

Luckily for us, both group's rooms were located right next to each other, and had a door that joined the two lounge rooms together when opened.

We left our stuff in the lounge rooms, and grabbed our swimmers, changing into them and leaving the rooms for the pool, wrapped in towels or having them slung over shoulders.

Reaching the pool, many of the students had already thrown clothes and towels on the sunbaking chairs, jumping into the pool and splashing about. A short, petite girl was sitting on the shoulders of a taller boy, who was slightly built. On the opposite side of the pool to them, was another couple, but instead, the girl was clinging onto the back of the male.

"OH MY GOD! LOOK! THEYRE HAVING A CHICKEN FIGHT!" Junsu exclaimed loudly, pointing his finger at one of the couples in the pool, his head turned towards us.

"Junsu ah, its called shoulder wars, not chicken fight," Yunho announced, dropping his towel onto an empty bench before removing his tank top and dropping that on top as well.

"Really? I always thought it was called cherry drop." I said curiously, as I removed my towel that was wrapped around my body and dropped it next to Yunho's.

"It can be classified as any of the-" Jaejoong began, turning his head in my direction, before switching his comment to, "WOW! Damn, you're looking fiii-ine."

He wriggled his eyebrows up and down and I slapped his head softly while I laughed.

"Yah! Lay off my girl!" Yoochun said, wrapping his arms around my bare torso, hugging me close and resting his head on my shoulder.

Jaejoong held his arms up in mock surrender. "Chill, I was just stating the truth."

Everyone began to strip down to their swimmers, the pile of clothing and towels on the bench becoming bigger and bigger.

Running ahead, I jumped into the pool, causing a massive splash as I went under. Breaking to the water surface, I used my hands to push my hair away from my face and waded around as to keep myself from sinking.

"Wow, Jaeyeon. Did you get fatter since the last time I was in Korea, or have my eyes deceived me? That was one HUGE splash!" Taemin exclaimed jokingly before making his way into the pool as well.

--------------------------------

"Hey, hey! You guys! Guys! GUYS!" Junsu exclaimed, waving his arms up and down like mad, causing water to splash everywhere.

"HYUNG! CALM DOWN! Now what is it?" Changmin asked, once Junsu's splashing had died down.

"Do you guys want to have a chicken fight?" He flashed us all a cheesy smile.

"Yeah, sure. I would love to have a SHOULDER WAR." Yunho answered, adding emphasis on the 'shoulder war'.

"I guess, but there's one complication, guys. There's six of us, but only two of them." Jaejoong said, pointing to Saena and I.

"Who cares, you guys can pair up. I'm with Jaeyeon!" Yoochun exclaimed, wading his way over to me.

"I'm going with Saena!" Taemin quickly announced to avoid having to be teamed with another male.

The four kingkas looked at each other. Back and forth, back and forth, their gaze rolled over each other for the next five minutes, before the silence was broken.

"I'LL GO WITH CHANGMIN!" Junsu announced, jumping onto Changmin's back.

"Hyung! Why am I down the bottom?! I'm younger!" Changmin complained about his position in the team, as trying to shake Junsu off his back.

"You're taller. Now suck it up, little boy." Junsu said.

Jaejoong and Yunho looked at each other, sharing a look of uncertainty. "Ehh... Yunho, you want top or bottom?" Jaejoong asked.

"How about I just get on your back, so you can piggy back me?" Yunho asked.

Jaejoong nodded and we all got into position, each team taking a corner of the pool, which was now empty. Everyone else had gotten out to sit on the benches or stand around and watch the kingkas battle it out in the pool.

"GO!" Junsu screamed, and we all began to advance on each other. Yoochun, moving towards the closest target, announced, "Yeonnie, just pry her off of him!"

As we reached the pair, Saena and I began to pull and push at each other. After a few moments of struggle, Saena lost her balance and fell off Taemin's shoulders. The two retreated back to the bench and waited for our battle to be over.

"HYUNG! STOP MOVING AROUND!" Changmin complained, having trouble keeping straight, as Junsu thrashed around wildly on his shoulders.

They hadn't even reached the other pair, when Junsu lost his balance and fell backwards into the water, pushing Changmin's head under too. After he resurfaced, the two swam to the edge of the pool and got out, the whole time, Changmin complaining about Junsu's wild movements.

We turned towards the only other pair in the pool, as we began to swim towards them. They did the same, making their way towards us, when we met in the middle of the pool.

At first, we just stared at each other, judging how to attack, when I finally gave Yunho a rough shove against the shoulder.

He made no movement and stayed, rock solid, on Jaejoong's back. He made no attempt to shove me off Yoochun, so I once again, leaned forward to shove him.

It was at the same moment that I decided to attack, that he did too. He reached forward and pulled me forward, wanting me to lose my balance, and I did.

As I fell forward, I felt my eyes widen as they stared into the pair of saucer-wide ones in front of me. His soft lips pressed against mine.

"OH MY GOD! THEY'RE KISSING!" Girls in the crowd watching the battle, screamed in agony, as I continued to stare at the boy in front of me in shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 15K 114
This is just a trashy group chat with our lovely JYP newbies! I hope you guys like it :) *Disclaimer* I started this fic long before they debuted so...
19.7K 1.6K 63
"I don't understand you so many times..." A gameplay request from an unknown player? Accepted. It was started. Online game to online texts to voice...
70 9 9
Just read my story I hope you'll like it its my second fanfic!!!
34.4K 1.2K 32
All Han Jisung has known is life in the mafia. From stealing on frozen streets to living the high life of a talented informant, he's been able to tak...