Too Early (Cameron Dallas Fan...

By landischicken

After meeting at a Starbucks, does Savannah and Cameron fall in love? Will he find out she's too young? More

One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Epilogue

Five

181 5 0
By landischicken

*Savannah's POV*

He climbed into my window, he looked worried. I motioned to my bed so we could sit and talk.

"What is it Cam?"

"I practiced what I would say to you, but I'm still sweating my ass off." He said.

"What are you so nervous about?" I laughed a little because he's shy and cute, all at the same time.

"I'm in love with you. Ever since 3 months ago, in Starbucks, I've been in love with you. I flipped shit when I found out you were sixteen because I loved you."

"Cam-"

"I'm not done sweets. Your laugh is the soundtrack of my life, your smile can save anyone who you flash it at. You hold the world at your fingertips Savannah." He started leaning closer to me.

"You are everything, anyone could want. And you, my god, you are so beautiful."

He grabbed my cheek, pulled me in and kissed me. He pulled away and apologized.

"It's okay Cameron." I told him. "When I am able to put my feelings into words, I'll tell you how I feel."

He kissed my forehead.

*Cameron's POV*

I really need to talk to Nash about all of this. I could go to jail. But I love Savannah, and I'd risk anything for her.

| 2 days later |

~ Nash and Cameron's apartment ~

"Then you kissed her?!" Nash yelled.

"I told you man. I don't know what to do." I'm really frustrated with myself.

"Well you can't hurt her now, she'd be completely devestated." Nash said.

"I wanna meet her again, just the three of us. Here, at our apartment."

"Okay, tonight? Around 8?" I asked.

"Yeah. That'd be good. We can talk, order some Chinese, and watch movies." Nash suggested.

"Sounds good man."

I should text Savannah.

C : Would you want to hang out tonight around 8 with me and Nash?

S : I'd love to! Sounds good :) xo

This is going to be fun, interesting, and weird all at once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.1M 46.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...