Cursed ( Meliodas X Reader )

By Bunniesjungkoo

Y/N she's an supreme diety who went to earth to fight the demon clan. Meliodas , prince of darkness, bumps i... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
8. Its the power within
9. Mentality
10. Blush
Valentines
12. Meets
13. Meliodas the love
14. Ara
15. Blaze
16. Headache
17. Naive/lil A
18.Date night
19. Family
20. Mom
21. Next page ~ In My Head ~
22. Bedtime story
23. Finale
Filler - Christmas Special
24
25
26.
27. Epilogue

11. Ale and Fights

6.4K 181 306
By Bunniesjungkoo

Fyi I think imma just make the valentines thing a chapter- BUT like it'll be a random chapter if that makes sense. Like basically its a side chapter like a OVA 🤷‍♀️

ONWARD TO THY STORY OF YOUR LIFE

-
"Stupid blonde boy and his midget self" I started to mumble to myself as I dragged a knocked out Meliodas home. I turn my head to see him still unconscious, sighing I replay the events that had happened earlier.

- le flashback-

"Hurry up ! You take forever meliodas !" I crossed my arms and started to tap my foot impatiently. I needed to buy some more food for the kitchen and some other necessities.

"I'm coming don't get your panties in a twist" slowly making sure I had them on, I sigh in relief.

Sometimes he steals them !!!

A red tic mark appeared on my forehead as I hurriedly shove him out the door.

Making our way into town I hurriedly walk to each stand inspecting the fruit each had.

"Hmm" I twirled an apple around making sure there wasn't any bruises on it. "What's the price for a couple of these?" I asked the man.

"For you 10 pounds" rubbing my chin I try to make him lower it , only for it to rise up.

"Hey! That's isn't fair ! You had risen the price up ! Ya old man!" I was tempted to through the fruit at him. We began to say different prices.

"25!" he bargained.

"12, take it or I'll just go to another stand" I lost.. damnit , me and my big mouth.

"You really suck at this kind of stuff." Huffing I look away.

"And ? Like you could do any better." I turn to look at him with food that was needed back at home. He smiled at me and chuckled. I deadpanned and started to go depress.

"How is the shorty better then me?"I sat on the floor and sulked in the corner of a building. (A/N lol like tamaki Suoh, my drama king)

"Cheer up F/N ! At least now we can buy something we want!" Rising back up on my feet, my depressing aura was immediately gone and replaced with determination. I start wondering off a random direction with Meliodas behind me.

"Shit, I lost him" I scratched the back of my neck as I looked for the short banana. Oh, well I'll eventually find him later

Humming I start to skip to a random stall that held some foreign jewelry.

I eyed an ankle bracelet and fell in love on the spot.

"Aye, you got a good eye." The old skinny man chuckled and picked up the said item. "It came from across the land, up North." Nodding my head I continue to gawk at the anklet. It was silver and simple , but beautiful nonetheless.

"I think I got a better eye though" confused I look to my right to see a random dude next to me, staring at me.

"Uhm okay." Turning back to the skinny man I quickly pay for the anklet and begin my search for the small blonde.

-

"AHHH!! This isn't even a big town how could I have lost him ?!! " I stop in my tracks as I heard loud noises from my left.

A bar ! And a bar holds girls , and Meliodas is a pervert so he should be there !

Jeez , I hope he wouldn't stoop that low. As I started to search for the bar by ear , I heard some footsteps behind me. I stop in my tracks and turn around, to see no one.

I begin walking again, only to hear a noise behind. Quickening my pace , I hear the footsteps speed up theirs. Knew it.

Not looking I bump into someone and fall on my butt. I look up to smile happily

"Ah Meliodas!" I give him a quick hug and tell him that I was looking everywhere for him.

"I was in the bar, they have some really good Ale. Maybe one day we should open a bar of our own." That'd be fun to be honest.

"Ohh yea ! And we can name it the boar hat ! Only because of Lizs love for the pig species and I as well am fond of them, they're so cute!!" I giggle.

"Yea especially when they turn to bacon. They sure do taste good." I smack him up the head, and tell him to respect the pigs.

We start to head back home and we have small talk here and there. Really we were just talking about how we would even start a bar in the first place, while traveling at the same time.

"Maybe we can find some fairies and see if they can use their magic to make it magically float ! Or we could find some gigantic animal to carry it" I shrug my shoulders as we both gave a response to how we would even do that.

"You hear that right ?" Nodding my head we walk into a random bar to see who was following us.

"It's been , what ? 10 minutes ?" I referred to the time on how long we were being followed. (Lowkey that sentence confuses me but oh well)

We take a seat at a table and both order some ale.

"How much can you hold ?" I ask him. I don't get drunk , us Angels just have some random tolerance for it, well some of us. My friend Mael has horrible tolerance. He throws up after like the 3rd drink. I chuckle at the memories.

"Hmm, I actually have a high tolerance." He looked me in the eye, almost knowing what I was gonna say.

"Fine then, first one to pass out loses and has to do whatever the winner wants." He shakes my hand and agrees.

-

"Another one !" We ended up building a crowd around us, it was like what me 13th one ? I lost count after 6.

"How can such a small girl drink so much ! " I giggle at the comment and chug down another, forgetting about why we even walked in here the first place.

Meliodas slammed his fist on the table and asked for more Ale to be served.

Then it went on for awhile.

"Ha ! I bet your starting to- starting to pass out!" I slurred, I think after my 30th drink I was getting tired of the game and started to slowly pretend to get drunk. I just wanna go home and eat and just hibernate.

"No! But I bet you are!" He teased. I slapped his finger away and looked to my side to see the guy from earlier stare daggers at Meli. Confused I lift my head up and Meliodas follows me stare.

"Come on, lets go home." Picking up the bags of groceries and lifts me up with one hand and throws me over his shoulder. Just how muscular is this guy ?

"I can still hear him, Meliodas." I stated. I could hear the guys footsteps.

"Hey, ya mind stop following us ? " meliodas turned on his heals and shouted at the guy who was standing there. Obviously shocked at how fast he reacted.

"What is a little peep squeak like you doing out here ? " I looked up and turned my head to face the guy. He was indeed taller then Meliodas, maybe I should step in and help.

"F/N stay right there alright ?" He sat me on the floor and I just nodded my head. I just want to sleep right now, I'm to tired for anything right now and a headache was starting to form.

"Why are you following us ?" Meliodas stood in front of me and had to look up to the guy. He was really tall man.

"I see the way you had been staring at us the whole time, and when F/N was at that one stand."

Wait, he had been watching me the whole time !! I didn't even notice it !! Awh man

I didn't really take notice of the guy staring at me, I was just focused on finding Meli.

"That ain't none of your business. Now if you can step aside I'll take care of that girl you're next to." Taking a closer look at the guy, I see that his face had numerous of small scratches, he hair reached just below his ear and was a dark black, like the night. He was built to say the least, and wore brown underpants and a white shirt. Simple.

"I happened to noticed every time we walked into town you'd just stare at her as well." Meli stared.

Ahh what ?! Am I REALLY that dumb to not even notice ! Man I really need to get back in shape.

I was shocked to say the least, I can't believe I never even notice. Why hasn't Meliodas told me sooner ? Is that why he wanted to go with me when I wanted to get Elizabeth her 'present'?

The guy slowly started to get angry, I moved forward and tried to push Meliodas aside only to be blown away.

"Holy shit !" I spoke out loud. What the hell just happened ? Looking around I tried to spot the tall mall only to see barrels scattered around near a alley. I look up to see that Meliodas was still in the same spot he was earlier.

"Like hell I'll let you touch her!" I felt my heart skip a beat. I mean I could've defeated the guy easily, but nah. "Only I can !" Way to ruin the moment Meliodas. I chuck a pebble at him, only for him to not even react.

"Why you little!!" He stood back up and pushed aside the barrels and spit to his side. He glared at them short man. I couldn't see Meliodas face but I'm sure it was probably mad , or maybe emotionless ?

"F/N , " responding to my name I look up to see Meliodas in front of my lifting me up. "Go on and head to the exit and wait for me. I'll be there shortly." Nodding my head I pick up the bags and make my way to the gate. Sitting on the ground I face the woods. It looked so dark, not that I'm scared, but in the next few months this is what the world will look like unless I kill off the Ten Commandments.

I have a meeting with them again, to talk about the next action we should take. Sighing, I rub my temple. I hate thinking to hard.

"You ready to go?" Jumping to a fight stance I look to only see Meliodas, with not even a scratch on him.

"Meliodas ! Are you alright ? Are you hurt?" I check his face and body to make sure there wasn't any big injury on him. Good.

"What happened anyways?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders and began to walk ahead of me.

"F/N?"

"Yes Meli?" I look up to see him still walking.

"I'm gonna pass out." Freaking out I see him fall face first into the ground. What the hell?

"What the hell? Meliodas ?" I look to see that he passed out and was now unconscious. Little shit making me carry him.

Making sure he was still alive and not hurt I begin to drag him, he is heavier then he looks. Maybe he went overboard and passed out from exhaustion ?

"Heh, looks like I win." I snicker to myself....

Then that brings us here

- end of flashback-

Opening the door I lay down the bags of food and start to lift Meliodas. I place him on his bed and take off his shoes. Because I'm just that nice, I placed a rag on his forehead and placed the sheets over him.

I still had a massive headache, so I quickly make sure Meliodas was comfy then make my way to put the food away in the cabinets.

-

I collapse on my bed and immediately pass out, not even showering. Today was exhausting, man I want some Ale now....
—————

Meliodas POV
From the fight from earlier

After sending F/N away, I let go half of my body, turning it into a demon form.

"Wha- What the hell is that ?!" The male screamed. He grit his teeth shut and backed away.

"You bastard!" He yelled at me as he ran up to me trying to get a hit on me. (An so many Me's!)

I side step and watch as he almost slides into the wall. Grunting he gets only angrier. He goes for a left hook, only to swing right, trying to catch me off guard.

"Tsk" idiot, I'm the firs heir to the thrown of hell, like this idiot can even land a hit on me. I tighten my grip on his wrist and I start to hear a crack follow.

"Don't. You. Ever. Stare.at.her.again. Got it?" His eyes darken , but he started to nod his head. His eyes formed tears as he started to beg for mercy.

"Pathetic" humans are such a waste of time. I threw him to the ground and he slowly started to stand. He formed to fists as he looked down at the ground.

"And why the hell would I ? She isn't yours" I almost felt my heart ache at that. I might have feelings for the Angel , but I need to focus on the plan.

"That's where you're wrong ! I won't let anyone touch anything that belongs to me." I suddenly vanish and reappear in front his face , I take ahold on his neck as I watch his face turn different colors. I could end his life here and right now. But I didn't. Her face started to pop up into my mind, and that made me calm down. I loosen my grip on him and watch him fall down. He passed out from the lack of air.

Why didn't I kill him ? Right, cause she stopped me

Just the thought of her makes me almost feel human. It felt different and I didn't know how to handle this, it was all to much. How the hell do humans even stand emotions ???

I make my way to where F/N was at and see her sitting down rubbing her temples. Heh, probably thinking to hard.

"You ready to go?" I ask as I stood next to her. She suddenly jumped and got into a fight stance until she noticed it was me.

Asking a few questions if I was alright and checked to see if I had any major injuries we start to walk back home. Home. Our home.

"What happened anyways?" She spoke. Her voice was music to my ears, I wanted to her to scream my name in many ways. I shrug my shoulders at her question and felt myself wanting to pass out.

"F/N?" She quickly responded back.

"I'm gonna pass out." I simply state as I fall face first into the dirt and knock out. Looks like she wins, heh.

——

Sorry if it's kinda all over and crappy lol it's like almost 1am by me and I finished my like five pages of math homework, Then I had to study for psychology and I'm sure I'll probably fail.

And then after my two classes , imma have to finish my paper for English 😭

I also met my art teacher today, and I hate him. Oh and btw I'm in college, imma freshy.

OH AND WHO WANTS TO WRITE OR HELP WRITE A LEMON FOR ME ?

Like I have NO IDEA HOW !!! 😭 and cause I'll have a nosebleed if I do write it by myself.

OH AND THANK YOU IM #2 IN MELIODASXREADER (although I don't really understand how) SO TY !!!

And my little sister iiilxssa-YT made a story and asked me if I could tell y'all if you could read her book, translucent. I helped her out a little bit, but it's REALLY GOOD !! She just wanted to know if y'all would check it out 😊

HELPS

LOVE,
Kayla the teddy bear 🧸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 654 42
Titans, a giant humanoid monsters. They have been infiltrating the world where humans are living forcing them to live within the walls out of fear. T...
143K 6.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

311K 7.8K 113
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
6.2K 144 9
A slow series with !New Gods: Nezha Reborn! Ao Bing. I'll be writing about him but I'm open to do other characters. In the meantime, please enjoy th...