loving sunshine || jhs

By zekegourmet

Hoseok: "Aishhh I'm so lucky to have you" SunHi: "Shut up and make love to me" [sequel to texting hope] More

prologue
one.
two.
three.
five.

four.

207 13 16
By zekegourmet

Hoseok frowned as soon as he heard her voice but kept his calm. She gave him a back hug and he didn't respond.

"Opaaaaaa" she whined sneakily rubbing his torso and her hand moving lower and lower, Hoseok was quick to stop her.

"Please, I am not interested in this right now" He tried to convince her, she forcefully turned him over, she was wearing her outfit for her performance and Hoseok was done with his, he tried to convince her to move away praying for her for someone to knock or come inside the room.

"Am I not attractive enough for you Hoseok?!" she got offended, his parents would be so upset if they knew that he didn't like his childhood friend anymore. She was a bitch now but he couldn't tell them that. Hoseok held her arm as she was trying to leave, hugging her, he felt disgusted to be doing all this but he had to.

"I thought you still like the dead girl" she hugged him back, he pulled away from her and stared at her.

"she is in a coma MiKyong, she is not dead" he replied, trying not to think about SunHi.

"it wont be long before they remove her from life support" she laughed, Hoseok convinced himself to calm down "never hit a girl" he thought.

A knock interrupted them, "5 minutes for your solo dance MiKyong ma'am please come for the touch up"

"See you later hubby" she kissed his neck, while he just stood still.

Flashback a few years ago~

"mhmmm right there, yeahhhhh" SunHi sighed in relief.

Hoseok was tensed, why was she so stressed? He massaged her shoulders as she read her documents.

"hey I've been meaning to ask you something" SunHi looked up at him, he was sitting on the sofa and she was sitting on the mat in front of the sofa, her laptop resting on top of the coffee table.

Her sweater was falling off her shoulders, a few strands of hair falling out of her bun and onto her face which she tried to blow away, sweatpant clad feet folded as she sat there staring at him.

"hey!" she waved to his face.

"sorry, yeah tell me what's up?" he smiled to himself, they lived together and this was all real.

"why did you not try to contact me?" she was speaking about when he debuted.

Hoseok tried to avoid this topic, he felt responsible for not starting the relationship when he was supposed to.

Hoseok POV~

"hyung you're not going to meet SunHi? Isn't that why you're here?" Jungkook got down from their SUV while Hoseok just nodded.

"I'll meet her" he smiled, his heart thumping as he got down from the car walking towards engineering building with a hood and mask.

"oh my god stopppppp" he saw from the window, before he got down from the car with a few things he had got for SunHi, the guy was playing with her hair and teasing her.

Was he her boyfriend?

Hoseok was wearing his mask, with an all black outfit. He approached them, as she was giggling about something the guy said and he tapped her shoulder, "hey where's the dance studio?" He asked and she just pointed towards the art building. Didn't she recognize him?

He wanted to grab her and kiss her so bad but the guy must be her boyfriend otherwise why would she be so distracted?

"Thank you" he went towards the studio, Jungkook was with his girlfriend and he couldn't interrupt their time.

junghoseok95: Hey umm Sunny, I'm around our college today, will you be able to visit me?

Sent 11:00am

Sunny: who's this?

Received 11:10am

He could clearly see SunHi using her phone so he thought she was doing this to maintain distance. But he couldn't help himself to come to the college watch her now and then.

"Hyung I'm telling her, this is insane" Jungkook mentioned one day.

"Stay out of it" Hoseok had said, as he decided to never go back there.

Present day~

Her performance was over and Hoseok would do anything to run from the stadium and his situation.

MiKyong was a nightmare and he had to exit with her, hand in hand towards the same car.

"Toodles" she told her band mates and walked towards Hoseok, placing a spit full kiss on the side of his lips. He nodded it off. He gave Jimin a nod so he could leave in a few minutes and they'd reach on time to their apartment.

"Can we leave?" Hoseok was done posing for the media and the flashy lights were annoying as he had a headache.

"Sure my sugar plum" she answered and got into the limo.

"Are you up for a quickie?" She asked removing her bra from under her t-shirt. Hoseok was so sick of giving her reasons not to.

"No, actually I have a lot of work to do and it would tire me" he said.

"But it will relax you honeybum" she cooed.

The car stopped by her building, he was happy to let her out, handing his coat to her. She took it and left.

Hoseok went back to the apartment, Jimin had left the door unlocked and he was drinking some juice in the kitchen.

"How's it going?" He asked while taking his shirt off and turning the AC on while kicking his legs up the sofa as Hoseok sat on the recliner.

"I'm tired of this pretending thing and she said something stupid about SunHi" Hoseok caught the juice bottle Jimin threw at him.

"What did she say now?" Jimin laughed sarcastically.

"That they will remove the life support soon because there is no response" Hoseok mumbled.

"What a vile woman" he wanted to say worse things but he chose not to.

"I don't know anymore, not having her around is really hard" Hoseok didn't break down anymore he was just numb.

"Hyung, have some faith besides she did have a response a few weeks ago and she's in good health" Jimin tried to cheer Hoseok up.

"She's not here is she? Walking around and talking... Doesn't matter... Goodnight Jiminie" he sipped the juice walking back to his room.

Jimin knew how much it hurt him even though he dismissed the topic.

"Noona you have to get better soon" he whispered to himself.

Jimin had been visiting SunHi in the hospital and arranged her flowers and opened the windows once in a while.

He had to take care of her, she was like his sister. All those times she was there for his family to reassure them when he was sick, she was the kindest to his mom, cooking for them and doing little chores for them and helping his brother with school when they stayed in the dorm.

"Honey I'm home" Hoseok was now in his shared home with SunHi which he left as it was. He couldn't smell her or feel her presence anymore.

It was void.

He sat on the couch, refusing to believe that it wasn't just yesterday she was cooking and cleaning around him while he watched TV as she sneaked a few kisses.

He layed down, hoping to feel the same feelings when she was there around him.

"It's been too fucking long SunHi" he teared up looking at the ceiling. The shadows of the window nearby visible, a slow rainy day. The rain was slower than Hoseok's tears.

He felt empty like the apartment.

"SunHi I can't come see you, so I think I'll just tell you here, I'm selling this house when I come back from the states, I'm going for a while." He sobbed, his sobs as broken as he was.

He hugged the pillow on the couch he'd got her.

"I'll miss you baby" he whispered into thin air. Hugging himself to a nap.

He woke up after a short time and left. His cheeks red due to the sudden exposure of cold weather.

A sigh left his lips, mist making it's way around it.

Guess that was his goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894K 20.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
188K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
210K 9.8K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...