H O N E Y

By BrokenRoseKreate

Sy'Ari was just trying to survive. H O N E Y 🍯 More

H O N E Y 🍯
H O N E Y 🍯
H O N E Y 🍯
H O N E Y 🍯
H O N E Y 🍯
H O N E Y 🍯
H O N E Y 🍯
H O N E Y

H O N E Y 🍯

10.7K 319 119
By BrokenRoseKreate

Chapter 4
Domenico Bianchi
Bronx, New York.

She really like gettin' her ass beat. She spit at me. She is luck Mr. Ronasio is in the next room. She wiped the blood off her face and stared at me with a attitude.

"You really don't give a fuck huh?", I asked.

I tilted my head a little bit and just studied her face. I can't wait to fuck her til her legs go numb. I will have her screaming for me to stop.

"Honestly no. You need to keep your fucking hands to yourself you sick fuck", she said harshly.

If I was soft, what she said would've hurt but I'm not and I don't give two fucks. This is why I want to keep her. I want her tough, she need to fight me back. I guess yesterday was just a bit overwhelming for her.

"Ouch", I said sarcastically.

"Stop disobeying me and maybe just maybe you'd stop gettin yo' ass beat", I said back to her.

Before she could even finish, Dr. Ronasio walked in with papers in his hand.

"Well looks like we don't even have to do a blood test, you're as clean as can be Miss. I know that was quick but Mr. Bianchi has provided me with technology the government haven't even got their hands on yet.", he said smiling.

I smiled on the inside because I just know that on the inside she is scared now. I can be more physical. I know I'm kinda sick in the head, I find the joy in making her feel less of a person. She suppose to bow to me and make me feel like a king. I looked at her face and she just smiled at Dr. Ronasio. Too friendly might I add.

"Thank you so much.", she said smiling at him in a flirtatious way.

     That alone made my jaws feel hot and I clenched them tight as hell. She is doin that shit out of spite. He looked down at her titties and glanced for a bit. I stared at him as he did. I cleared my throat and he began packin' his shit.

"Very well then, you two have a nice day.", he said and hurriedly walked out of the room. He knew that I beat her. You could see the cut on her lip and the dried blood on her hand from where she wiped.

   After he left, we just sat the staring at each other. She blinked and before I knew it she was up trying to run out of the room. I got up as quick as I could but her lil ass was already half way out of the hallway. I walked. She gone get her ass beat anyway. She ran up the stairs and I heard the door slam. I pulled a cigar from the case that was on a stand by the staircase. I lit it and looked back at Rose who was staring at me intently. She was about to get ready to leave for the day.

"Dom, do not hurt her okay? ", she asked softly.

"Have a nice day ma Rose", I said pulling from my cigar.

    She shook her head and walked out of the house. As soon as I heard the door close I started pulling off the rings I had on.  I clenched my jaws and made my way up my stairs. Once I got all the way to last door, my room, I reached for the knob. I tried opening it and it was locked. I reached over the threshold and the key to my room was there. I got the key and unlocked my room door. I got the door open and looked around the room. It was empty. I looked in the closets, under the bed, and last but not least the bathroom.

She was sitting in the tub. Staring at me, she didn't show fear, she was just staring at me. I chuckled.

"Get ya ass out my tub Sy'Ari", I said calmly.

She shook her head no. I nodded my head and just simply grabbed her by her hair and dragged her out of the tub. She hissed in pain.

Sy'Ari A'Zoria Blessings

   He held me by my hair and began dragging me. I tried not to scream but he was pulling so hard. I was scared because I know spitting' on him was the most disrespectful shit I could ever do. All of a sudden after staring at me his hands tightened. I slapped his hands and kicked and did everything for him to let go of my hair.

"Let go of my hair! Dom! Let the fuck go!", I screamed.

     He let go and as soon as he did, I got up and swung full force and scratched him across the face.

"What the fuck!", he yelled.

I ran out of the room and downstairs to the front door. I heard his footsteps so I hurriedly ran out the door. His guards were watching me with a surprised face. I just ran as fast I could. And the guard that had such a problem with me, grabbed me and held me.

"Let me go! Let me go you fucktard!", I said slapping his head. 

    He turned me around and Domenico was walking down the driveway holding a bloody scratch that went down the side of his left cheek. He looked so mean and evil I just continued to struggle in the big man's arms.

"Please let me go! He's goin' to kill me", I whined at this point.

    Domenico didn't even speak, he just gripped my neck and drug me up the driveway. My legs were burning. His eyes were dark, black, cold.

"Dom! I'm sorry, let me go please Dom!", I cried as my legs burned.

"Shut the fuck up! You wanna disobey me and fuckin' spit on me", he said roughly.

He yanked on my neck and a pain surged through my neck and shoulder causing me to cry out in pain. He continued to drag me. It was getting hard for me to breathe. I was scratching his hands and wrists hoping he'd let go. He didn't.

We made it into the house and he let go of my neck and grabbed my shirt instead. He pulled me into the living room and threw me onto the floor. I moaned in pain.

"You don't FUCKIN' listen!", he said looking at me.

He smacked me over and over again. I was swinging back and slapped him. He stood up to his full height of 6'8 and kicked me in my stomach. He kicked me repeatedly.

"Ah!", I screamed.

He grabbed my hair and slapped me again repeatedly.

"S-Stop", I cried trying to stop his hits.

     He stopped for a minute and just stared at me. He picked me up and carried me upstairs . He threw me on the bed when he made it to his bedroom. I tried balling myself up but he grabbed my legs and pulled me to the bottom of the bed.

"I know exactly what you need to act right Sy'Ari. You want me to fuck you don't you? Hm?", he said gripping my face in his large hands.

Bad moment but yes I did. But I can't he's a fucking psychopath. "Nooo", I cried. I shook my head.

"Yes the fuck you do, I see the way you look at me bambino. Tell me you want this dick right now or I'll kill you", he said squeezing my face. He is so crazy!

I cried so hard because I knew that he's giving me no options. I looked him in his face and I saw the anger and lust he had in his eyes.

"N-No please Dom!", I tried pleading with him. But he squeezed my neck more cutting off my circulation.

"Answer me bitch!", he said putting his face to mine.

"I-I want it!", I cried.

He didn't even respond. He ripped my tights with one hand and my underwear. I only had my top on still. He gripped my neck and flipped me. My ass was stuck in the air and he slapped it three times.

He chuckled a little. "You're fuckin wet. You slut ass bitch, you like this shit hm?", he said rubbing up and down my pussy.

He took two of his fingers and inserted them into me. I felt light headed. He spread me out and I felt pressure on my pussy. I just knew it was his penis.

He is trying to force it. "I-it won't fit! Please don't do this Dome- AAAHHH!", I screamed as he forced himself into me. Thanks God I was wet because he would've hurt me more if I wasn't. I didn't know why my body is responding like this to him.

He thrusted his hips against my ass and I felt everything. His girth and his veins were against my walls.

"You so tight for me Bambino", he saidin my ear as he put his body weight on me.

"D-Dom take it out!", I cried reaching behind me pushing his hips away from me.

     He bent my arms back and covered my mouth and thrusted full force. He didn't care that it was my first time he wanted sex and he got it. He was fucking me like he said he would. My screams were muffled and my eyes were rolling to the back of my head. I was about to pass out from the amount of pain my lower half was in. After his final thrust he came inside of me and let go of me. He pushed me and walked away.

"Next time I won't go easy bitch." He said spitting me.

"When I'm done you hop in the shower and get ready to go meet my parents. I'll have someone here to bring you all of the clothes I got and make up. Cover your fucking face", he said harshly walking into the bathroom slamming the door.

I laid in the same spot and cried. I had hand prints everywhere and my face and bottom half hurt like hell.

After a few minutes, I began to dose off and before I could dose I felt a stinging sensation on my ass. I screamed in pain and hurriedly hopped up only to regret it. Dom was standing there in a towel and he stood over my 5 foot frame. (AN: Jayda is really short in real life).

"Get ya ass in the shower, I will have your clothes picked for you when you're fucking done", his accent dripped with disgust.

     I nodded my head and limped painfully to the bathroom. I heard him mumble about me dressing like a whore. Tears fell down my face as I turned on the water. I took off the remaining of my clothes and hopped in. I refuse to look down and scare myself so I didn't. I washed up and rinsed off. I got out and wrapped a towel around me. I walked to mirror and stared at myself. The skin above my eyebrow was broken and my lip was busted. My eye was swollen but not bad.

I looked on the counter and all sorts of make up was there. I pulled my hair back and began on my face. I applied the make up to where the dark spots weren't showing but the cut was showing. I put a bandaid over it and walked out the bathroom. He picked out a Juicy couture sweat suit and some Chanel sneakers. I put  on undergarments and then the outfit. Since my wig got fucked up last night I had no choice but to remove it early this morning so I put my natural hair in a big ponytail.

I heard his footsteps so I hurried and sat down on the bed. I didn't notice that the sheets and bed spread were changed. He walked  through the door and he was dressed in a black long sleeve, black sweats and some Balenciagas. He stared at me and nodded in approval. He grabbed his phone and coat and a coat for me.

"Come here.", he said.

I did not say a word, I just walked over to him. He helped me put on my coat and zipped it for me. New York weather is bipolar. As soon as he helped me zip it, he grabbed my face making me stare in his face.

"Don't say anything to anybody, do you understand?", he said sternly.

I nodded.

"Words", he said.

"Y-Yes", I said.

He looked at me with another glare.

"Yes what? And wipe that lip gloss shit off your face. Make you look like a slut", he said.

"Yes sir", I said wiping the lip gloss off my lips quickly.

He scared me now. And at this point I'm tired of getting my ass beat. Also I didn't want to die. He grabbed my hand tightly and walked down the stairs. His scar made him look scarier. We made it outside and his driver was waiting for us. Honestly we looked beat the fuck up. My walk was still fucked up, I tried fixing it as much as I can.

"My fucking face hurt", he mumbled.

I chuckled at the pain that I caused him. He just looked at me with a mug. We sat in silence all the way to his parent's house. I looked out the window and thought about this baby situation. I wanted a baby but I didn't want one now. And he nutted in me, at this point I don't have any birth control or anything. I laid my head back and took a mini nap.

*Domenico Bianchi*

I'm sick. I know but I don't fucking care, she's gonna learn to respect me. I own her. I looked over at her and she was taking a nap. I know she is tired, I made her tired. Her pussy was the best I ever had. I don't feel a ounce of regret for what I did to her. I just looked at the scar on my face and got mad all over again. But now they know that I'm marked.  Shit hurts though. A few minutes later we were pulling up to my parent's house. I looked at her and decided against hitting her in the legs. I just gently shook her.

"Sy'Ari", I called out to her.

She instantly woke up. She looked around at her surroundings then at me. I looked at her with a serious look.

"Remember. Don't say anything at all. Even when they ask you questions.", I demanded.

She nodded her head and that made me mad so I grabbed her neck.

"Words", I said.

"Yes sir", she said with attitude. I let it slide this time.

My driver opened her door and my bodyguard opened mine. I thanked them and walked around the car to Sy'Ari. I grabbed her hand, she was so much smaller than me. I walked up to the door. I knocked and heard my mothers voice.

"Coming", she sung.

My parents are happy as hell to say that they have the profession that they do. She opened the door and didn't even greet me. She just opened the door and mugged me walking away. I had Sy'Ari behind me. She couldn't be seen.

"Mama I have somebody I want you to meet", I said following her.

"I don't want t-", she couldn't finish because I moved out the way so she could see Ari.

She looked at her and gasped. Ari only waved and smiled at her. Good girl.

"Oh my! She's so beautiful bebe", she said gushing over Ari's beauty.

"Hey baby, what's your name?", she said acting like a kid.

My mother is childish.

Ari looked at me and I nodded in approval.

"S-Sy'Ari", Ari said quietly.

"Even your name is as gorgeous as you", my mother said.

"Thank you", Sy'Ari said.

My mother looked at me and I just knew what that look meant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 461 69
She spoke her mind even sometime it may get her kill He was the mob to an Russian Mafia and he is a cold heart person Everyone loved her Everyone fea...
20.5K 787 31
Read, comment, vote, allat πŸ˜‰
1.3K 91 19
You don't get to keep fucking hurting me. I deal with all you bullshit and you expect me to keep a fucking baby because you in jail. Get real Camdyn.
1.1K 63 15
And I'll be in denial for a little while What about the plans we madeπŸ“–