YoungBlood (Ashton Irwin Fan...

By GuardiansOfSpiderMan

"Please liv, let me help you." he said looking at me with hope that I might say okay. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
NOT A CHAPTER
14
15
16
17
18
19
21: The End
A/N

20

344 11 2
By GuardiansOfSpiderMan

3 years later *Summer Break*. . . 
*Ashton P.O.V.*

"You think she's gonna like it?" 

"Yes for the 100th time. She is going to say yes." Michael said walking beside me as  we walked back to the studio.

"How do you know?"

"I am fucking married dude." Michael said opening the door to the studio. "That's how I know." Michael and I walked into the studio to find calum tackled Luke on the ground.

"You cheater, I should have won." Calum said, glaring at the blond underneath him.

"I did not you are just made that I best you." Luke remarked trying to push calum off of him.

"Oh my god can you two just grow up?" Michael asked cake sitting on the couch.

"Nope" Cake said at the same time.

"Can we focus on the bigger issue here. I'm about to propose and don't know how!"

"Hey, I'm about to get married so shut up!" Luke defended himself.

(I know serria and Luke aren't engaged but just imagine it for this book)

*Oliva P.O.V.*

"I think that dress looks amazing Serria." I said looking at the bride to be.

"You think?" Serria asked admiring it in the mirror.

"As your maid of honor, I swear on Luke's Love with petunia that the dress looks amazing on you and that you will make a beautiful bride." She smiled and hugged me.

"I think we finally found the dress." Serria said pulling away from the hug and going back to the change room. She stepped out of the change room dress in hand.

"Remind me why we are getting your dress the day before the wedding?"

"Oh sush. Shall we my beautiful wife." She said linking my arm with hers.

"We shall by beautiful husband." We laughed. We bought the dress and drove back to Luke's and Serria's home.

"Can you hide the dress at yours so Luke doesn't snoop and find it?"

"Yeah of course." I took the dress bag and put in my car before we went in.

We decied to watch four weddings on TV, until the boys got home.

The door opened not to soon after from afar you could see the curly haired man walking followed by what I assume it was Ashton.

"Husband Serria?"

"Yes wife oliva?"

"Promise me that after you get married to that breadstick, that our marriage will still be stronger."

"I promise out marriage is forever!" Serria declared.

"I swear you two should just get married." Luke said plopping down on the couch on the other side of serria.

"Agreed." Ashton said sitting on the other side of me.

"Liv, can I cuddle with MY soon to be wife." Luke asked trying to pull Serria from me.

"No! Never!" I said and Serria hugged me tighter as Luke began to try and steal her.

"You will never tare our marriage apart!" Serria declared holding onto me for dear life. Ashton began to pull me from Serria's grip.

"We should be getting home, and let them mentally prepare for their big day." Ashton said trying to get me away from Serria, Luke doing the same with Serria.

"Husband, I can't hold on any longer he is to powerful." I said trying to regain my grip.

"Wife, no don't let go!" As I began to fall from her grip. At that moment Ashton was able to place me over his shoulder and started walking to the door.

"HUSBAND!"

"WIFE!"

With that Ashton carried me out to my car and placed me into the passenger seat.

"I loath you."

"Your all mine now!" Ashton smiled closing door and getting into the driver seat.

"You know you love me."

"I love Husband Serria more." I pouted which made Ashton laugh.

"Oh you poor child."

*Next Day After the Wedding ceremony.*

The music was playing and the dancing was on. Micheal and Crystal were on the dance floor. Ashton, calum and  Luke were talking which left Serria,and me alone.

"Care to dance wife." Serria asked holding out her hand for me.

"I would love to husband." I laughed. We left the boys without telling them where we were going. We walked onto the dance floor making sure we were out of sight of the boys to give them a little scare.

Sue me by Sabrina Carpenter played and we smiled. "This is our song!" I yelled as we began dancing.

"So sue meeeeee!" We shouted together, dancing to the song.

"Found them!" I heard and I'm pretty sure serria heard too.

"Come on, let's run!" Serria grabbed my hand, We ran further into the crowd trying to escape the boys looking for us.

"Oh I don't think so, no wife stealing on my wedding." Luke said pulling serria to him. I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I look up to see Ashton.

"You two are so funny, I think you gave Luke a heart attack."

"Common your mom wants you and the bridal party to throw and catch the flowers." Luke said to Serria we all walked up to the area where most of the bridal party was standing.

Serria grabbed the boukay of flowers and stood her back facing the group of girls. I stood to the side of the bridal party as I was part of it.

"Ready! One! Two! Three!" Serria threw the flowers and by the name of harry potter the flowers landed in my hands. Serria looked at Ashton with an assumed smile.

Ashton didn't acknowledge her though the was staring at me.

After Luke and Serria left the venue, Ashton and I began our way home.

"Did you have fun love, you sure seemed like you did."

"I did. Wait Ash we missed the turn to our house."

"We arent going home yet darling."

"Your not going to keep me away from Husband Serria right, oh God your gonna lock me away from her. No!" Asjton just laughed and continued driving.

"Calm down, I just want to show you something."

"That's what they all say." I said looking out the window.

We pulled up to a pond that was lit by the moonlight. He got out and helped me out of the car. "Your gonna push me in the lake aren't you?"

"What? No never?"

"I'm still leaving my phone and bag in here, I don't trust you." Ashton rolled his eyes and pulled me to closer to the pond. We walked onto the dock and I leaned on the railing looking at small family of ducks swimming by.

"Liv? I can I ask you something."

"Yeah." I looked at him his hazel eyes staring at me.

"Okay here goes nothing. I met you four years ago. Those four years have been the best four years of my life. I love you so much for that. I saw the world in a different way when you agreed to be mine. Which is why...." He kneeled down on one knee and brought out a small black box. I was in tears by this point. I didn't realize calum was in the bush taking photos of the moment. "Oliva Grace Green would you do me the honor of making me the happiest person in the world and be MY wife." I nodded as I wasnt able to speak because I was to choked on tears. I kneeled down and kissed him, then hugging him tightly. Once I pulled away he slipped the ring on my finger.

"I love you Ashton Fletcher Irwin."

"And I love you Oliva Grace Green." But his expression changed from loving to mischief. "Hope you can swim." And with that he picked me up and jumped into the lake with me.

"Aww. How cute." Calum said taking a photo then leaving.

Second last chapter! Last chapter is gonna be cute. After that I think I'm gonna post a little fun thing called The adventures of serria ane oliva. Mkay bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 339 52
"Don't leave me please" I said while trying to suppress the tears that were forming in my eyes . "I'm sorry Haley, I really am" he said while walking...
159K 3.6K 35
"Admit it, babe, you're in love with me."
23K 496 28
"I can make you feel good, I can make you feel something you have never felt before." He says.
2.5K 66 22
{This is a continuation of "Alone When I'm With You" i recommend that you read them in order.} You walked away from the booth his picture in your han...