Lost In Her Eyes - a RWBY Fan...

By MrMoonMan423

(Male reader story) After failing their mission to collect chess pieces in initiation, four huntsmen in train... More

Intro
The beginning
The Emerald Forrest
The Emrald Forest part 2
The Start Of Somthing Great
Starting to fall
First Mission
First Mission part 2
Field Trip
Field Trip part 2
Chase
An Old Headache
An Upgrade...kind of
Date night
Betrayal
Shout out!!!!
Almost normal
Its Always Something
Just A Memory
Dance Night
Nothing Can Go Wrong...Right?
All Abored!
"New teammate"
A "friend"
Fairy Tales
This is the End...
...Here's Where You Die...
...legends are scatterd...
...So Just Say Goodbye
Update!!!!

Swords to Claws

625 11 5
By MrMoonMan423

I can feel the darkness suounding us. Howls echo off the small shops and business. The siren almost drowning it all out.

(Ven) (Y:N)!!!!!

I quickly turn around, I face a large abject hovering over me. I look up to meet its gaze.

(Y:N) ursa-

I get swatted acople of feet away. I bouce off the ground but im able to get back to my feet. Hikari (I know ive been spelling it wrong) drawn. I charge the beast slashing into its gut twice. It drops to the ground and dissipates.

I look around to see both team RWBY and S.O.U1. Fighting for thier lives. With each second that passes by another grimm enters through the hole....

(Y:N on Com) the hole!...

(Noir on Com) what?!

(Y:N on Com) S.O.U1...get ready for a pincer attack. We attack from each side of the entrance into the city. We can't let anymore grimm in. Team RWBY can you deal with the grimm already running around.

(Ruby on com) already on it S.O.U1!!!  Lets go girls!

I rush over and assist ven with a Beowulf, I slide to the ground and slash the back of its leg. It howls in pain. I turns to face me just to get the end of vens spear into the back of its head.

I run over to noir and make out way to the tunnel entrance, slaying grimm along the way.

(Y:N on com) how are you guys holding up!?

(Weiss) just fine if you wernt interrupting us!!!

(Ven) you can never win with her...can't you?

I Send ven to take the right side of the tunnel and noir to take the left. I get into my spot in the middle and draw both of my swords Hikari and whirlwind.I slay some small uglies and a couple of Beowulfs. The line seems to be holding, only some small grimm sneak past but are quickly snuffed out by team RWBY.

It feels never ending... With each grimm we kill two more emerge.

(Ven) you guys hear that!!

Down the tunnel I hear the rest of the train being pushed aside, scraping across the ground

(Y:N) what in the---- KING TAIJITU!!!

The giant snake like beast slams through the last train car and barrels twords us at full speed.

(Y:n) EVADE!!!

We all jump out of the way and back into to town square. We run our way back and fight through the horde to team RWBY. We make a perimeter and hold them off best we can.

(Noir) whats the plan Boss!?

Before I could answer I hear a small explosion in the distance. I look up to see a pink figure flying through the sky...on a hammer....nora...she slames the end of her hammer into the king Taijitu head, slamming it to the ground. The rest of team JNPR plow through the crowed and up to us giving us some breathing room.

(Y:N) welcome to the party!!!

(Nora) Oooo is there cake!!!

(Ven) Nora if we make it out of this ill bake you three of your own cakes.

(Ren) now you've done it...

Nora begins to turn the horde into grimm soup killing at least three with each swing of her hammer.

I didn't even notice till now that ironwood droped in some of his new robo-soldier's....not gonna lie, I want one...

With that more students drop in and assist driving the grimm back. Over head team CVFY drop in and kill every grimm at even looked at them wrong.

(Blake) y:n!!!

I quickly dodge in the first direction I think of. Behind me I feel something get slammed into the ground. Shaking the entire battlefield.

(Y:N) REALLY...A DEATHSTALKER TOO!

I run and jump onto the deathstalker and stay on its blind spot. I see blake running up firing her gambol shroud into the beasts face, stunning it, The death stalker raises its tail and is about to strike her. She tries to jump but the ugly grabs her leg with its claws.

(Y:N) BLAKE!!!

I reach out my hand and close me eyes....not wanting to see what happend, I relectently open them to see a white glyph holding the beasts stinger in place. I look around to find Weiss...but shes off fighting other grimm.Could this....be me?

================================

Again I wake up in a panic. Again, the same dream that always wakes me up like this...Ruby looking at me as if im a...a monster

I hear a light knock on my room door.

(Xander) ugh...yeah come in!

The door opens slowly and in walks Adam.

(Adam) good your awake...get your gear we are leaving.

I get up and start to get my gear on.

(Xander) i thought the high leader wanted to speak with me?

Adam walks half way through the door before stopping and looking at me.

(Adam) the plans have changed...we are heading back into vale. We are going to end this soon brother, need not to worry.

He walks out and into the hallway. I hear his footsteps getting quieter and quieter. I sling my rifle around my back and walk out. On my way to the exit i see some Brothers and sister huddled around a TV.

I walk to them and start to watch what they are watching...the vale news?.....oh no....

================================

I use all of the strength i can imagine and raise my hand, and with that, so does the glyph and stinger. Blake is able to slice out of the snipper and jump free. I stab both of my swords into the head of the deathstalker ending it. I look around the battlefield to get a view of the battle...the grimm are mostly finished and miss goodwitch has sealed the hole in the ground.I fall to my knees to catch my breath.

(Ven) what, tired already?

I look up to see noir and ven walking twords me as calmly as can be.

(Y:N) oh yeah...i think we should stick to fighting the white fang...

(Noir) well good luck with that...all of this will put a big halt in their plans,

(Ven) and also getting rid of thier main weapons dealer.

Ven gestures over to a bullhead where roman torchwick is being hauld off in cuffs.

I stand up with the help of noir and barley get to my feet before I get tackled to the ground. I can tell who it is by the shotgun gauntlets digging into my back.

(Yang) im so glad your ok.....

(Y:N) UGH....I might not be if you don't let me breath...gahhh..

(Yang) oh....

She gets off of me and pulls me to my feet. Just so she can embrase me again.

(Y:N) Glad your ok too...

She lets go of me as well I do. The rest of team RWBY walk over,Ruby looking almost to excited.

(Ruby) OH MY OUM THAT WAS SO FUN!

(Weiss) you almost died....three times if i remember correctly...

(RUBY) THATS THE POINT!!!!

She jumps up and down and left and right with excitement. Weiss walks over to me. At first i thought it was to congratulate me but when she pulls me by my ear to her face I think other wise.

(Weiss) and you young man have some explaining to do...I saw you use my glyph like that....

(Y:N) ow....ow! Ok fine,just don't rip my ear off...

================================

(Mercury) did you two see that too?

(Emerald) of course i did you idiot...cinder this will be a problem if he finds out.

(Cinder) he won't....and besides we won't have to deal with him for much longer...

================================

After explaining to both yang and weiss that I have thier semblances and also getting challenged to duel yang...multiple times. We make it back to beacon. Oz congratulates us and gives us two days off of school to recouperate. I spend both of those days with yang in my arms and destroying her in video games.

(Yang) ugh no fair....

(Y:N) life isn't fair sweetie...

(Yang) says the one who has MY sembalence...

(Y:N) well i look better doing it anyway

After geting punched in the gut a couple of times and a quick make out session Ozpin calls S.O.U1 up for a meeting.

We get to the top of the tower and exit the elavator. And walk up to ozpins desk.

(Ozpin) ah S.O.U1 we have a problem.

(Ven) and we are problem solvers...watcha got for us boss.

Ozpin being Ozpin takes a sip of his evening tea before speaking.

(Ozpin) a new informant of mine has givin us Intel that something big is going to go down soon.

(Y:N) didnt we put a stop to the white fang sir?

(Ozpin) we just set them back I suppose. Our informant tells me that they mybe making no noise as of now but they are up to something.

(Noir) and is this "informant" trust worthy?

(Ozpin) you can ask him yourself...

At that moment the elevators door behinds us opens. The figure walks out. I instantly pull out hikana in its pistol for and pull the hammer back.

(Xander) h-hey (y:n)....

================================

Over 1k reads!!!!! I love you all so much thank you for the support. I do plan to finish this book and I do plan to make another....again thank you so much!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 2 27
Ok so your name is Y/N L/N you and your Family got out of a Huge Grimm Outbreak in Y/C You and your Family Your Father Mother and Yourself just got o...
3.5K 111 13
After the events of the fall of Beacon, Y/n has seemed to give up on his dream of being a Huntsmen. But no matter what he does, the memories of the B...
211 0 11
I do not own RWBY or RoosterTeeth credit goes to them. Osiria Aldrett, Mithril Hazlitt, Esther Iris, and Neon Horwitz; three huntresses and one hunts...
645 14 11
Ruby and the gang are headed to mistral to talk to the other schools head master about a possible incoming threat,and a unknown evil is on the move,W...