Fake relationship

klaroline-4ever द्वारा

Caroline just found out Tyler was cheating on her with Hayley. She decided to get a bit of revenge by faking... अधिक

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108

2

10.5K 300 378
klaroline-4ever द्वारा

Caroline woke up in a comfortable bed, which weren't hers and was in a room she never had been before. At first she didn't know what to think but then she remembered how last night she broke up with Tyler, got drunk and talked with Klaus. She remembered insisting on sleeping in the couch but apparently he took her to his bed.

She quietly went to the living room to get her shoes but then saw Klaus sleeping in the couch, making her smile to herself for him to choose to sleep on the couch. She slowly grabbed her shoes but because Klaus was a light sleeper thanks to all his years on the run, he woke up.

"Good morning, Love! Sneaking out, already?" Klaus asked with a smirk.

"Unlike you, I have things to attend to, like school. And I still need to go home to get changed."

"Do you want me to drive you, there?"

"No, thanks. We aren't far from the Grill." I need to go get my car." Caroline said and turned to leave but stopped herself and turn to Klaus. "Thank you for last night."

Before Klaus could say anything, she left in vampire speed, letting him smile to himself as he felt Caroline starting to not hate him completely.

***

Caroline was now talking with Elena and Bonnie in the bathroom about how Tyler cheat on her with Hayley.

"I'm so sorry, Care." Bonnie whispered.

"You two seem so happy..." Elena said.

"Yeah... I thought so too but I should have known. I mean, he barely returned my calls. I always send him voicemails and got nothing from him. I let myself believe it was because he was trying to not be located by Klaus when now I can clearly see it was because he was too busy having fun while I was here missing him." Caroline said, angry at herself for being so naive.

"Do you want us to go kick his ass?" Elena asked.

"No. He didn't hurt you. Besides if it's to hurt him, I should be the one enjoying it." Caroline said.

"You should just sleep with some guy he knows." Rebekah said, as she got out of the toilet stall and went to clean her hands.

"One: eavesdrop much? Two: I'm not a slut. And three: why do you even care?" Caroline said.

"It's not my fault this is a small place where we can listen to everyone's bathroom conversations. Even if I don't love you, I don't hate you completely and what Tyler did to you was a sucky thing to do. And then there's the girl power thing." Rebekah said. "Anyway, since none of them are giving you any advices, I'll give you one. Just sleep or date someone he is close with..."

"I'm not going to sleep with a guy just for revenge and I won't get in the middle of a friendship."

"Fine. Then someone he hates or is jealous of. You're welcome." Rebekah said and left.

"That's crazy, right?" Caroline asked with a smile.

"What if it was a fake relationship?" Elena asked, making Bonnie and Caroline look at her surprised. "I mean... that way he could see that he lose someone amazing and that he was not worthy of your sadness."

"I'm not sure... Anyway, how have you been as a new vampire?"

"I broke up with Stefan."

"Please tell me you are not switching brothers." Caroline said because she loved Stefan and Elena together.

"What happened?" Bonnie asked.

"Stefan keeps acting like I'm a broken toy. It's like since I turned all he can think about is in fixing me. He wants human Elena back."

"Sorry." Bonnie and Caroline said at the same time.

***

Caroline spend all day thinking about Elena and Rebekah's suggestion and she finally made a decision. Caroline was done with guys dumping her and seeing her all sad because of them. She was done with giving them so much power.

She knock on the door and when opened it, revealed a surprised Klaus who quickly smirked to her.

"Hello, Caroline! Come in! May I know what favor do you need this time that requires you to come all over here." Klaus said as Caroline got inside his house.

She couldn't really blame him for how he quickly assumed she was there for a favor. She only let herself talk to him when her friends needed a distraction or when she needed a favor from him.

"Is anyone else in here?"

"No. Why do you ask? If it's another attempt in killing me, I should warn you that I can defend myself very well." Klaus said with a smirk.

"I need to ask you a favor but I don't want anyone to know about it. Much less your hybrids."

"I'm all alone. What is it that you need, love?"

"It's a big favor you don't need to do it." Caroline said and Klaus simply nodded so she would continue. "I want Tyler to see what he missed out on so... to show him I'm over him I was thinking that maybe you could... pretend to be my boyfriend."

"Meaning you want revenge." Klaus smirked.

"I know it sounds terrible but he cheated on me and I just don't want him to think that I'm crying in every corner because of him. I don't want him to think that I'm some sad girl who's dying to go back to his arms. And maybe if I made him believe that I was dating..."

"His enemy then you would make him suffer." Klaus smirked. "I knew we were alike."

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"It's a Yes. You know I am always happy to help you, love."

"Great! So here's the thing... Tonight we are going out to make everyone believe it was our first date, then tomorrow you'll come get me at the end of my classes to make it seem we are hanging out more often and we need to keep doing things like that to make it seem it's really the beginning of a relationship. If we just start to be all lovey dovey it would create suspicions."

"So which time shall I pick you up?"

"8pm. And do not be late. We will go to the Grill and look like two people having fun in a date."

"Love, it won't be believable of me taking you to the Grill on our first date."

"Fine. We can go to that small restaurant near the Square Town. That way people will see us together and start talking."

"Will they?"

"Of course. I'm the captain of the cheerleader, honor student, head of the "Go Green" campaign, Miss Mystic Falls..." Caroline was starting to list all her titles but quickly noticed Klaus trying not to laugh. "Forget it."

"No, love. I'm sorry. It's just... I enjoy seeing you talk about your achievements."

"Yeah, well... I also happen to be the daughter of the sheriff of Mystic Falls. This is a small town and people love to gossip. Now imagine how it will be when people see the popular cheerleader going on a date with an older, secretive and dangerous British guy. It will be the gossip of the year!" Caroline explained.

"I see you already have everything planned out."

"Not everything. You can choose what suit to wear." Caroline said and Klaus smirked.

"I feel so honored to have your trust in what suit to wear." Klaus smirked.

"Okay. See ya at 8." Caroline said and left.

Klaus didn't know if accepting to be part of Caroline's plan was a good idea but he knew he had to take advantage of this to get closer to Caroline. He knew she would never let him get close without having a second intention and with this plan they would have to spend time together ever when her friends weren't planning on hurting him.

AN: Hey guys! I hope you're liking the concept of this story. Because you guys were so supportive I decided to double update today. You guys are truly fantastic and are always making my day better.

❗️Important❗️
I don't think the chapters will always be this long and I won't have a schedule for the updates.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

59K 2.5K 31
It's the summer before senior year for Caroline Forbes. More importantly, it's been one month of dating the guy of her dreams, Klaus Mikaelson. Every...
4.6K 94 16
Klaus and Caroline. Klaroline if you will. Caroline had everything she wanted. Or at least she thought she did. A few years had passed since Klaus l...
195K 6.6K 61
This is my first story and English is not my native lenguage, so be nice... After all this time I still think that Klaus and Caroline should belog to...
12.1K 527 10
Short Complete Novel. @pixielott707 idea. Could you make one where Hayley cheats on Elijah with Klaus. For all of you who want to get your Elijah hat...