Catch Me I'm Falling (Todorok...

By Catcchan

Todoroki x Reader x Bakugo ❄️🔥 🐈 💥 Bakugo slowly stood up first, shivering slightly in the process as a... More

Character Profile
Chapter 1: Prologue & First Day of Class
Chapter 2: Quirk Assessment Test
Chapter 3: Nicknames
Chapter 4: Costumes & Combat Training
Chapter 5: What are you doing to me?
Chapter 6: Class President
Chapter 7: First Move
Chapter 8: Do I want to be his girl?
Chapter 9: USJ Incident
Chapter 10: Who do I choose?
Chapter 11: Explanations
Chapter 12: Porcupine
Chapter 13: Bet
Chapter 15: First Date?
Chapter 16: First Kiss (Lime)
Chapter 17: Todoroki vs y/n
Chapter 18: Marriage?!
Chapter 19: Horse & Dragon
Chapter 20: King Bakugo (Lime)
Chapter 21: Homeroom Play
Chapter 22: Festivals
Chapter 23: Truth or Dare
Chapter 24: Promises
Chapter 25: I like you
Chapter 26: Fireworks & Explosions
Chapter 27: Weird Love Triangle
Chapter 28: Love & War
Chapter 29: Jealousy
Chapter 30: Fiery Spirit
Chapter 31: No Matter What (Lime)
Chapter 32: Fire vs Ice
Chapter 33: For You
Chapter 34: Todoroki vs Bakugo
Chapter 35: Best Friends
Chapter 36: Two Crushes
Chapter 37: Catch Me
Chapter 38: Hero Names
Chapter 39: Offers
Chapter 40: Give Up
Chapter 41: Little Problem
Chapter 42: Important
Chapter 43: Frenemy
Chapter 44: Rough Day
Chapter 45: Don't Be Silly (Lime)
Chapter 46: What's wrong with me?!
Chapter 47: Safe
Chapter 48: Trust
Chapter 49: Odd
Chapter 50: Irresistible (Lime)
Chapter 51: Rescue Training Race
Chapter 52: Love Journal
Chapter 53: Fruit Sandwiches (Lime)
Chapter 54: Cat Café
Chapter 55: Favorite Animal
Chapter 56: Kept in the Dark
Chapter 57: Rain
Chapter 58: Sick
Chapter 59: Privileges
Chapter 60: Bless the Parents!
Chapter 61: Stronger
Chapter 62: Right Decision
Chapter 63: Not Now, Not Ever
Chapter 64: That's what it means to be a Hero!
Chapter 65: Old Acquaintance
Chapter 66: Home (Lime)
Chapter 67: All the Way (Lime)
Chapter 68: Last Minute Twist
Chapter 69: Trouble
Chapter 70: Sunshine
Chapter 71: Bad Dream
Chapter 72: I Hate Water
Chapter 73: Hotter and Colder (Lime)
Chapter 74: Flower
Chapter 75: Heart
Chapter 76: Stupidly Handsome
Chapter 77: Hot Springs
Chapter 78: Sinful (LEMON)
Chapter 79: Hell
Chapter 80: Where I Came From
Chapter 81: Protect
Chapter 82: My Fault
Chapter 83: Up in Flames
Chapter 84: After All This Time
Chapter 85: Everything
Chapter 86: That Night
Chapter 87: Enough
Chapter 88: The Plan
Chapter 89: Win
Chapter 90: Wounds
Chapter 91: Lockdown
Chapter 92: Lights (Lime)
Chapter 93: Heart Shattering
Chapter 94: Uwabami Headquarters
Chapter 95: Stars (LEMON)
Chapter 96: Fashion Show (Part 1)
Chapter 97: Fashion Show (Part 2)
Chapter 98: Fashion Show (Part 3)
Catch Me-Catch Up!!
Chapter 99: Bakugo Ending
Chapter 99: Todoroki Ending
ANNOUNCEMENT: SEQUEL?? BOOK 2?!

Chapter 14: Allergic to Cats

16K 571 934
By Catcchan

A/N: Helllooo! An additional new chapter this week on behalf of Cat Day in Japan on Feb 22. :p

You stared up, moon eyed at Bakugo, completely shocked by his response. 

"We're leaving. This place is getting crowded." His voice and grip was firm as he grabbed your hand, leading you and pushing past the crowd that was still gathered around you two.

You barely had enough time to wave goodbye to Todoroki and your other friends as you and Bakugo slipped through the arcade, leaving them bewildered by yours and Bakugo's sudden departure.

Once you two were outside away from everybody, you looked up at Bakugo again, who was still latching onto your hand with his.

His head was turned to the side and he seemed a little distracted by his thoughts.

"Um?" You mumbled, trying to awkwardly get his attention.

Bakugo finally glanced down at what you were gesturing at and immediately let go.

You swear he had a blush on his face as he turned away from you.

"Shitty cat girl." Bakugo muttered under his breath.

"Hey, you haven't called me 'shitty' in a while..." There was this intensity surrounding him that you couldn't explain, causing your voice to come out as a measly whisper.

Bakugo stayed silent, eyes staring at the sidewalk cracks, contemplating on something for a while.

"You're not so shitty...after all."

You found yourself at a loss for words, your eyes flickering slightly at the half-hearted confession.

"-but I'll call you 'shitty' if you're being shitty." He quipped, reclaiming his smugness in one fell swoop.

"Exactly how am I being shitty??"

"BECAUSE YOU GOT DISTRACTED BY THOSE EXTRAS!! Now I don't know if I'm really better than you at that stupid game or not..." Bakugo crossed his arms, a tick mark growing on his forehead and a scowl crumpling up his face.

It was true, he wanted to beat you fair and square at the game...but he didn't want to admit the real reasons as to why he was suddenly in a sour mood.

One reason was because you had become bothered by the comments made about you two being together and the other reason was that he didn't want his time with you to be interrupted by the presence of Todoroki or the other extras.

"THAT'S what you're upset about??" You face palmed at the explosive boy's fierce competitiveness. "Guess it can't be helped though..." You sighed, trailing off as your legs began leading you away from him once a pleasant smell suddenly hit your nose.

"HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING, SHITTY CAT GIRL?!" Bakugo shouted, going after you.

He couldn't believe the nerve you had for walking away from him like that.

"...I have to find out what that heavenly smell is!"

When he caught up, you dragged Bakugo further along with you, not giving him time to protest.

Not too far down the street, your nose led you in front of a quaint sushi restaurant.

"Typical. Cat girl likes fish." Bakugo mocked, a ghost of a smirk replacing his annoyance from a few seconds ago.

"Yeah, yeah...I'm not that cat-like, OK??" You dropped his arm, but this time, a scowl rested upon your face instead of his.

Just then, a stray cat crossed in front of the two of you.

"Oh no..." You mumbled, cat rubbing against the side of your leg.

That's when your eyes puffed up and you started sneezing like crazy.

"What the hell's wrong with you?!" Bakugo took a step back from you, his red eyes glowering in scrutiny.

"I'm really allergic to ca-" You began but had to stop midsentence to sneeze again. "Cats." You finished, wiping your nose on the back of your hand since you had no other option.

You watched as Bakugo's expression transformed from a blank one at first to one of confusion, until he eventually began laughing hysterically.

"HAHA WHAT AN IDIOT! You're a cat, but you're allergic to cats!! That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of!"

"Shut up! It's not funny, Hedgehog!!" You shouted, attempting to sound mad, but because the sound of his laughter was contagious, you found yourself laughing alongside him too.

Soon, the cat finally decided to walk away from you, finding interest in something in the alleyway instead.

You let out one last sneeze and Bakugo burst out in a fit of laughter again.

"OK, it's a little funny." You admitted, resting a hand behind your head as a red hue dusted across your cheeks in embarrassment.

"DAMN RIGHT IT IS!"

Your sinuses were clearing up and you were able to take in sweet precious air through your nose again.

"But you know, it's weird because I'm not allergic to cats when I transform..." You mumbled, tapping a finger underneath your chin.

"Transform?" Bakugo stepped closer to you now that you weren't sneezing all over the place, a curious gaze consuming his face.

"Yeah, guess it never got brought up...but I can transform into a cat. It's part of my quirk."

Bakugo gave you a serious look, you knew he was expecting you to show him what you meant.

"If I show you...you have to buy me sushi, OK? I don't really like using this part of my quirk..."

Bakugo gave you a slow nod, his eyes narrowing and eyebrows furrowing, his stare on you increasingly intensified.

In a matter of seconds, there was a 'poof' sound and a puff of smoke. (A/N: Imagine Naruto style)

Once the smoke cleared up, Bakugo saw a cat emerge.

In your cat form, you have a tail again, which to you, is one of the only positive things about transforming.

"y/n?" Bakugo called out awkwardly, approaching the cat with his guard up.

You walked over to him in your cat form, rubbing the side of his leg with your face until he finally gave in and patted you on the head.

He carefully picked you up, holding you so that you were facing him.

"I like this form better...cuz you're helpless and can't talk!" Bakugo eyed you evilly.

You watched as his crimson eyes darted from a bucket of dirty water, laying by the side of the sushi restaurant, to you.

DON'T YOU DARE!!

You swiped at his face, leaving some light scratch marks.

He dropped you, letting you escape from his grasp.

Once you were free, you quickly transformed back to your normal form with another poof.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!"

"I WAS JOKING, IDIOT FURBALL! I wasn't actually going to do it." Bakugo sent you a dirty look, holding his cheek and fingers rubbing where you had clawed him.

You glared at each other for a good minute or so until you broke away because your stomach rumbled. Your cheeks reddened but you still left in a huff, stomping into the sushi restaurant past him.

He grumbled some profanities before following in after you anyways.

The waiter quickly and nervously sat you guys at a table. They could feel the tension radiating off you two since you were both silent, only sending death glares at each other from across the table.

It was a good thing that it didn't take long for you guys to get your orders, because after you got a taste of the delicious sushi, you calmed down quite a bit, and so did the ash blonde after he took a few chomps out of his own meal.

"So, why don't you like transforming into a cat?" Bakugo broke the silence in between taking another bite of his food.

"As you demonstrated...I'm pretty helpless in that form. And, it doesn't seem that useful for any Hero stuff..." You paused, looking up to see how messy Bakugo was eating. "You got something right...here." You wiped off a piece of rice with your thumb that was stuck near the corner of his mouth.

He could feel the heat spread from his neck to his ears, so he turned his head to the side so you wouldn't see.

You were the only one that could ever evoke this kind of reaction from him, so that just added to his annoyance.

"Don't do that! Who do you think you are??" He gnashed his teeth, ready to bite your head off.

"Well, if you weren't such a slob..." You shot him a nasty glare that rivaled his.

"Shut it, cat girl."

"You shut it, Hedgehog!"

"How'd you become part cat anyways? By fucking one?" Bakugo scoffed, standing up and slamming his hands on the table.

"That's not how it works! Just because you have explosions doesn't mean you shove fireworks up your ass!" You retorted, standing up as well.

Bakugo continued to glare daggers at you, but he was more amused than he led on.

"HOW ABOUT I STICK SOMETHING ELSE UP YOUR ASS!" He leaned in across the table so that he was up close and personal to your face.

It all seemed oddly sexual and threatening at the same time.

You merely blushed in response, tongue tied at his comment and at the realization of how small the gap was in between you two.

But, that's how you two ended up getting banned from that sushi restaurant.

A/N: I thought this chapter was too purrfect for Cat Day! uwu OK, I'll leave now...

Side note: Who else is loving these Bakugo moments? *heart eyes*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 123 25
"I've been broken so many times that I can't feel the pain anymore. I'm no one. I'm nothing..." "Icyhot--" "If I can't die, what should I do?" "Live...
27.3K 632 25
It's been 5 years since Bakugou talked to Kirishima. After the incident that left him depressed, partially deaf, and quirkless, he's finally recreat...
607K 17.9K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
7K 242 57
Every Wednesday, a new chapter! "My legs are so heavy. My chest is burning. My throat is dry. My head is pounding. Am I getting sick? Am I even able...