Butterfly ( BTS Namjoon x mak...

Von chimchimsgurll

His pure heart was broken ... Not once ...twice . His heart has been broken into pieces as small as sand . St... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter - 4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Q & A
Q&A
Chapter-16
Chapter-17

Chapter-10

903 50 6
Von chimchimsgurll

Namjoon

I did my business and was going to go out when the door was locked . I turned around to see .....

To see... Taehyung .
" Hyung " I gulped and backed away as he kept coming near me . He trapped me with his hands .
" what are you doing ?" I asked him trying not to look at his eyes knowing I would probably break down .
" Hyung , I am sorry .... I was such an idiot for not holding you back .... I was such an idiot for letting you go . I am so ... So sorry . Can we at least be friends again ?"
" Taehyung,I told you this didn't I ...? But you broke it and the pieces still cuts my heart . I said that friends are always meant for leaving and when you promised to hold my hand making memories everyday , I let you come inside my heart protected by the walls I have set up . But you know what Tae , memories haunt you, they keep haunting you that you aren't good enough so they left you . It haunts me so much that it pushes to the ending cliff of my life . And this time I have set my walls too high and locked it and I won't let you enter ." I said as he let off the grasp on my hand . I walked off leaving him stunned . I already broke my walls for you once KIM TAEHYUNG and this time I am plastering it harder to let you and nor him in . 
" why did you take so long ? " Jungkook asked wiggling his eyebrows. I shrugged and said I wanted to go back .
And we both went back to our house hand in hand feeling two pairs of eyes drilling holes to ur intertwined hands .
Yes , I live with Jungkook, we are roommates. And I may have been denying it but Jungkook I have started to feel butterflies, an unusual , giddy feeling when you are around and I like it .

If you are struggling like I am
Can't we make things a little easier?
( If you - Jungkook)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
How are you all lovelies.... I just learnt that minjoon shippers are called moonfairies.... Like wow what a beautiful name for beautiful ship ..... I swear I love minjoon (fite me)
But wasn't this chapter abt taejoon eh ? whatever!!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

133K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
83.8K 4.7K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...