The Daughter of Fire and Ice

By Ellzthegirlonfire

At 8, I almost killed someone... is it because it's in my blood? Ellie is the daughter of the two most powerf... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 1- (technically)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors note
Authors Note
3am confessions
Author's Note (last one I swear)

Authors Note

4.2K 21 2
By Ellzthegirlonfire

||So I'm baccccckkkkkkk, yay! So for a while I'm not going to be writing any serious descendants stuff, I do want to work on oneshots and stuff so I'll post here if I end up writing any. 

So I've put up my latest story, it will still relate to Daughter of Fire and Ice, but it's in the Harry Potter world. :)

Sorry if you don't really like cross fictions or Harry Potter (idk how you couldn't but yeah) or you're just around for descendants.

The story is called The Girl Who Had No Choice, so go check it out :) 

Love you all xxx 

-Faith||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 49.3K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
42.3K 803 7
With the powers of her mother, Queen Elsa, and the personality of her aunt, Princess Anna of Arendelle, Princess Esmeralda strives for adventure and...
140K 2.6K 10
Haden is the only daughter of the Greek god Hades. She was sent to live on the Island of Lost when she was little because Hades couldn't keep up with...
16.5K 329 12
When the pressure to be royally perfect becomes too much for Mal, she returns to the Isle of the Lost. She discovers that Uma, the daughter of Ursula...