Isabella Potter; Harry's twin...

By Death_Eater_10423

Isabella has had a nice life with her God Father. What happens when Voldemort returns and ruins that peaceful... More

Isabella Potter; Harry's twin and Snape's daughter.
Part 2
part 3
part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
I'm Back :)
Part 12
Part 13

part 6

1.1K 39 22
By Death_Eater_10423

Snape's POV

I decided that today I would tell Isabella what happened to her parents. The whole story...

That girl has most likely looked for every book she could with what happened in it already and figured most of it out for herself.

Isabella's POV

First day attending Hogwarts

This is a little backwards. Since I live at Hogwarts I have to go meet the other students at the lake. Ok, so I don't necessarily have to, I could wait here, but crossing the lake is a Hogwarts tradition for first years. Besides, I want to meet Draco there. I grabbed my broom and flew to the other side of the lake. I immediately saw my blonde friend about to get on a boat and I landed in front of him.

Draco: "Isabella!"

I attacked him with a hug.

Isabella: "Exited?"

Draco: "Of course I am. I can't wait to be in Slytherin."

Isabella: "Neither can I."

Draco got in the boat and held out his hand to help me in. I took it and thanked him.

Draco: "I heard that your brother is attending Hogwarts this year.

Isabella: "Yeah, I know. I was surprised that our muggle aunt and uncle let him. Dad said they hate magic. Well, my aunt tries to anyway."

Draco: "Tries?"

Isabella: "She's mad because Dumbledore wouldn't let her in Hogwarts."

Draco: "A muggle attending Hogwarts would make no sence"

Isabella: "Yeah. How much of your textbooks did you read already?"

Draco: "I'm still working on the Potions textbook. What about you?"

Isabella: "I've read all of them already, before this year, but I reread all of them to refresh my memory."

Draco: "I swear, you'd better get into Slytherin. With all the reading you do, you might get into Ravenclaw."

Isabella: "Don't worry, I'll get into Slytherin."

It wasn't that long until we reached the school. Draco and I made our way to the front. Dad and I have pictures of mom and he gave me one that had my birth father in it. I don't care for my birth father, but I kept the picture to remember what he looked like. It didn't take me to long to find a boy that looked like my birth father and had the lightning shaped scar on his forehead. He also had mom's eyes. He turned and looked at me. I guess that he felt me staring. One of the people he was with whispered something to him. Now or never. I walked up to him with my broom in my hand. The Weasleys took a few steps back. Fred and George had insulted Dad in my presence, the same day they had made a fool out of me by turning my face purple. It took me 3 hours of walking around the halls to figure out why the students were laughing and correct it. As their punishment, since I'm a master at transfiguration, (I turned myself into an animagus,)I turned into a Boa Constrictor and chased them around for a while and then wrapped up around them, not that tight, just enough to scare them. They've avoided me since then. It didn't help them with their fear of me when the caught me talking to a runespoor that I've befriended.

Harry just stared at me for a second.

Isabella: "Hi."

Harry: "Uh, hi."

Isabella: "Your name is Harry, right?"

Harry: "Yes. How do you know my name?"

Isabella: "After the feast go to the court yard."

I heard footsteps heading this way, Draco had caught up to me.

Draco: "So, Harry Potter has returned to Hogwarts."

He stood in beside me.

Draco: "I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."

One of the Weasleys laughed at him. Rude.

Draco: "Well, there's no need to ask your name. Red hair and hand-me-down robes. You're obviously a Weasley." He looked back to Harry. "You'll soon find out that some wizard families are better than the rest. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort." He offered his hand. "I can help you there."

He was straightforward about it, but he was right. In the wizard world, muggle borns and blood traders are at the bottom. I'm not prejudiced, that's just how it is. I want to make sure that I don't damage my name. With the Weasleys being blood traders, I can't befriend them.

Harry: "I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks."

Isabella: "Draco, Professor McGonagall is on her way out, come on."

She came back a second later annd told us to follow her.

We  followed Professor McGonagall across the flagged stone floor. Professor McGonagall showed the first years into a small, empty chamber off the hall.

  "Welcome to Hogwarts," said Professor McGonagall. "The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory, and spend free time in your house common room.

  "The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rulebreaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup, a great honor. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours. The Sorting Ceremony will take place in a few minutes in front of the rest of the school. I suggest you all smarten yourselves up as much as you can while you are waiting. I shall return when we are ready for you," said Professor McGonagall. "Please wait quietly."

  She left the chamber. A few of the ghosts came through and disappeared through the walls. The Friar and another ghost were arguing.

"Forgive and forget, I say, we ought to give him a second chance --"

  "My dear Friar, haven't we given Peeves all the chances he deserves? He gives us all a bad name and you know, he's not really even a ghost -- I say, what are you all doing here?"

Friar: " Oh, it's little Isabella. They are first years. Hope to see some of you in HufflePuff, my old house, you know." Leaving me slightly annoyed, they left.

Isabella: ...I'm not little anymore...

Draco laughed a little.

"Move along now," said Professor McGonagall. "The Sorting Ceremony's about to start. Now, form a line and follow me."

Harry took the lead and we all followed. The sorting hat was at the front of the room and he started singing.

  "Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,

  But don't judge on what you see,

  I'll eat myself if you can find

  A smarter hat than me.

  You can keep your bowlers black,

  Your top hats sleek and tall,

  For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat

  And I can cap them all.

  There's nothing hidden in your head

  The Sorting Hat can't see,

  So try me on and I will tell you

  Where you ought to be.

  You might belong in Gryffindor,

  Where dwell the brave at heart,

  Their daring, nerve, and chivalry Set Gryffindors apart;

  You might belong in Hufflepuff,

  Where they are just and loyal,

  Those patient Hufflepuffis are true And unafraid of toil;

  Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,

  if you've a ready mind,

   Where those of wit and learning,

  Will always find their kind;

  Or perhaps in Slytherin

  You'll make your real friends,

  Those cunning folk use any means

  To achieve their ends.

  So put me on! Don't be afraid!

  And don't get in a flap!

  You're in safe hands (though I have none)

  For I'm a Thinking Cap!"

  The whole hall burst into applause as the hat finished its song. It bowed to each of the four tables and then became quite still again.

Professor McGonagall now stepped forward holding a long roll of parchment.

  "When I call your name, you will put on the hat and sit on the stool to be sorted," she said. "Abbott, Hannah!"

  A pink-faced girl with blonde pigtails stumbled out of line, put on the hat, which fell right down over her eyes, and sat down. A moments pause --

  "HUFFLEPUFF!" shouted the hat.

  The table on the right cheered and clapped as Hannah went to sit down at the Hufflepuff table. Harry saw the ghost of the Fat Friar waving merrily at her.

  "Bones, Susan!"

  "HUFFLEPUFF!" shouted the hat again, and Susan scuttled off to sit next to Hannah.

  "Boot, Terry!"

  "RAVENCLAW!"

  The table second from the left clapped this time; several Ravenclaws stood up to shake hands with Terry as he joined them.

  " Brocklehurst, Mandy" went to Ravenclaw too, but "Brown, Lavender" became the first new Gryffindor, and the table on the far left exploded with cheers.

  "Bulstrode, Millicen." Became a Slytherin.

  "Finch-Fletchley, Justin!"

  "HUFFLEPUFF!"

  "Finnigan, Seamus," he sat on the stool for almost a whole minute before the hat declared him a Gryffindor.

  "Granger, Hermione!"

  Hermione almost ran to the stool and jammed the hat eagerly on her head.

  "GRYFFINDOR!" shouted the hat.

  When Neville Longbottom was called, he fell over on his way to the stool. The hat took a long time to decide with Neville. When it finally shouted, "GRYFFINDOR," Neville ran off still wearing it, and had to jog back amid gales of laughter to give it to "MacDougal, Morag."

  Malfoy swaggered forward when his name was called and got his wish at once: the hat had barely touched his head when it screamed, "SLYTHERIN!"

  Malfoy went to join his friends Crabbe and Goyle, looking pleased with himself.

There weren't many people left now. "Moon" "Nott" "Parkinson" then a pair of twin girls, "Patil" and "Patil" then "Perks, Sally-Anne" and then, at last -- "Potter, Harry!"

 Then Harry's name was called. After a few minutes, the hat shouted "GRYFFINDOR". Gryffindor's table made a big deal that they got him.

"Potter, Isabella!"

This was the moment I've waited all my life for. Eagerly, I walked forward and sat on the stool. The hat was placed on my head. I was thinking about how I've wanted to be in Slytherin my whole life and after a few seconds of deciding, the hat shouted.

"SLYTHERIN!"

 I ran off the join my friends as they were high fiving each other and making a big deal over me.

Isabella: Told you I'd be in Slytherin.

    And now there were only a few people left to be sorted. I missed the three girls that got sorted names, but they were all put in slytherin. "Thomas, Dean," a Black boy even taller than Ron, joined Harry at the Gryffindor table. "Turpin, Lisa," became a Ravenclaw and then it was Ron's turn. He was pale green by now,  second later the hat had shouted, "GRYFFINDOR!"

 "Zabini, Blaise," was made a Slytherin. Professor McGonagall rolled up her scroll and took the Sorting Hat away.

Pansy, Blaise, Goyle, and Crabbe were seated around Draco and I.  We looked at what food was on the table, it all looked good. I grabbed some pumpkin juice, but then Proffesor Dumbledore had gotten to his feet. He was beaming at the students, his arms opened wide, as if nothing could have pleased him more than to see us all there.

  "Welcome," he said. "Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

  "Thank you!"

  He sat back down. Everybody clapped and cheered except a few slytherings, including Draco.

Draco: Does he think that was funny?

Isabella: Get a sense of humor.

Draco: I have one-

Isabella: Then use it.

I laughed. 

As we ate and talked The Bloody Baren came over to us.

Bloody Baren: Have you seen Peeves?

Isabella: Not recently, sorry.

He left to continue his search for Peeves.

Pansy: Why does everyone call him Peeves anyway?

Isabella: Because he peeves everyone off.  (I had to)

Dumbledore: Quittich tryouts will be in two weeks.

I turned to Draco exitedly.

Isabella: You're trying out,right?

Draco: Of course i am. Seeker.

Isabella: Good. If you wete trying out for keeper, i'd have to disappoint you.

 "And now, before we go to bed, let us sing the school song!" cried Dumbledore.

  "Everyone pick their favorite tune," said Dumbledore, "and off we go!" And the school bellowed:

  "Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,

  Teach us something please,

  Whether we be old and bald

  Or young with scabby knees,

  Our heads could do with filling

  With some interesting stuff,

  For now they're bare and full of air,

  Dead flies and bits of fluff,

  So teach us things worth knowing,

  Bring back what we've forgot,

  just do your best, we'll do the rest,

  And learn until our brains all rot.

  Everybody finished the song at different times. At last, only the Weasley twins were left singing along to a very slow funeral march. Dumbledore conducted their last few lines with his wand and when they had finished, he was one of those who clapped loudest.

  "Ah, music," he said, wiping his eyes. "A magic beyond all we do here! And now, bedtime. Off you trot!"

A prefect led the way to the Slytherin dungeon and opened it with the password "Pure-Blood". Of course, I already knew it because I live here.

I was greeted by Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle. Crabbe and Goyle are complete idiots, but they are loyal friends. That's why I look out for them and the fact that it makes me feel superior. Ha, what can I say? I love the feeling; I'm in Slytherin for a reason.

Isabella: "You unpack yet?"

Draco: "Not yet. I should go do that now."

Isabella: "So should I. See you later."

Draco: "Bye."

I went to walk away.

Draco: Wait, almost forgot. Happy birthday, sorry i couldn't get it to you sooner.

He handed me a box and I opened it. It was a green and silver charm bracelet. I looked at the charms on it. They were pictures of Draco, his parents, and Dad. It also came with more little frames so I can add more pictures.

Isabella: "Thank you!"
I hugged him.

Draco: "You're welcome."

Isabella: "I'll see you later."

I went to the room number that was on my schedule. Room 1. I went in and my stuff was already on my bed.

I was greeted by a few other girls.

Girl 1: "Hi!"

She had nearly tripped over a bag on the way over here.

I guess that she's the clumsy one. She had green eyes and blonde hair.

Girl 2: "She's been bouncing off the walls since we came in here..."

She didn't seem that happy about a hyper girl sharing a room with her. She had black hair and blue eyes.

There was another girl sitting on her bed sorting her clothes and putting them away. She had brown hair and hazel eyes.

Isabella: "Hi."

Girl 1: "You're Isabella, right?!"

Isabella: "Yeah..."

Girl 1: "I'm Lucy Longbottom and she's(girl 2) Ivy Parkinson."

Isabella: "What about her"

I looked at girl 3

Ivy: "She won't talk to us."

I'll get her name out of her, one way or another.

Isabella: "Nice to meet you all."

I went to the bed that had my stuff on it and unpacked my clothes into the dresser beside me.

I took out my picture of my mother and father and put it on the dresser, then my picture of me and Dad when I was little.

I'll need to get a picture of Harry for on here.

Ivy: "Why do you have a picture of Professor Snape and a kid?"

Isabella: "He's my Dad. That kid is me."

Her eyes nearly popped out of her head.

Girl 3: "...Isn't he mean?" She spoke softly.

Isabella: "No, not at all, at least, not to me."

Girl 3:"He scares me."

Isabella: "You're my roommate; he'll be nice to you. Besides, you're a Slytherin. What's your name?"

Girl 3: "Emily."

Lucy: "I thought you were mute!"

I continued unpacking. I got out my wand case and jewelry box and put them on the dresser.

Ivy has a kneazle named Midnight. Lucy has a moke named Greenie. Emily has a puffskein named Fluffy.

The next day
Ivy was still sleeping and Lucy went to meet up with a friend. I was about to leave, but I didn't want to leave Emily by herself.

Isabella: "Emily, want to go with me to meet a couple of my friends?"

Emily: "Umm, sure."

We started walking to the court yard.

Emily: "So ...what's your blood status?"

Isabella: "Half-blood. What about you?"

Emily: "...m-muggle born..."

Isabella: "Don't tell anyone else that. You'll get tortured by the other students. Say that you're half-blood."

Emily: "ok."

Isabella: "Do you know what Lucy and Ivy are?"

Emily: "Ivy said that she's a pure-blood and Lucy said that she's also a pure-blood"

Isabella: "ok."

I saw Draco sitting in the tree and climbed up it.

Isabella: "Hey."

Draco jumped a bit.

Draco: "Who's that?" He was looking down at Emily, who looked very nervous. "You seem more like a Hufflepuff to me."

Isabella: "That's Emily. She's my roommate."

Draco: "hm"

Isabella: "Sorry about him, he can be a bit of a bitch sometimes."

Draco: "Hey!"

Isabella: "You know I love you."

Draco: "Yeah, yeah... I'm Draco Malfoy."

Harry's POV

I am still in shock that I'm here and especially that I have a sister.

Speak of her, I see her sitting in a tree next to Malfoy. Why is she hanging out with him?

Harry: "Ron, why is Isabella with Draco?"

Ron: "Other than they are both in Slytherin, they're inseparable. Best friends, Fred and George told me."

I walked up to them.

Harry: "Isabella?"

Isabella: "Read the letter?"

Harry: "Yeah."

She jumped down.

Isabella: "Want to go on a walk?"

Harry: "Yes."

George, Fred, and Ron approached us cautiously. I know they're still scared of Isabella.

Ron: "Hi...?"

Isabella looked at Fred and George, I could see a bit of hatred in her eyes.

Fred and George: "Can we talk to you?"

Isabella eyed them carefully.

Isabella: "Sure."

Draco was watching curiously from in the tree.

Isabella and the twins walked away far enough so we could barely hear them.

Fred and George: "We're sorry and you're scary!"

Isabella: "Hm. Will you keep an eye on my friend for me?"

Fred: "Witch one?"

He was looking at Emily.

Isabella: "Her. Her name's Emily, she's lived in the muggle world and doesn't know much about witchcraft. Can you show her the basics? Give her a little tour before she has to find all of the classes."

Fred: "Yes!"

George: "Is she muggle born?"

Isabella: "Yes, but she's trying to keep it down."

I look over to Emily. She is fidgeting with her sleeve. Nervous much.

Isabella: "Ok."

I walk over to Harry and pull his arm. We started to walk away.

Draco: "Ditching me?!"

Isabella: "I'll be back in 15 minutes. Play nice."

We walked away to where they couldn't hear us.

Harry: "I was told that you were..."

Isabella: "Dead?"

Harry: "Yeah."

Isabella: "I didn't know that you existed until recently. How is it with the muggle aunt, uncle, and cousin?"

Harry: "Awful."

Isabella: "Explain."

If they're treating him badly-

Harry: "They want to be normal and make me miserable. Dudley is their precious baby, gets everything he wants. I only got a room so that they could keep an eye on me."

I'll have to teach them a lesson one day.

Isabella: "Well, you have me."

He smiled. I saw a flash and looked over to see a boy with a camera.

Isabella: "Hey, can I get that picture, but with only Harry?"

Boy: "Sure."

He gave it to me and I shrank it, put it in the frame and attached it to my charm bracelet.

Harry: "Can I see?"

I held out my arm.

Isabella: "Draco, Dad, You, and draco's parents are on it."

Harry: "Draco didn't seem like a good sort of person to me."

Isabella: "Ha, he's a little rough around the edges, but he's my best friend. He's nice, smart, and competitive; he's a good guy, really."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 3.9K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
684K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
231K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
66.5K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...