Butterfly ( BTS Namjoon x mak...

By chimchimsgurll

His pure heart was broken ... Not once ...twice . His heart has been broken into pieces as small as sand . St... More

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter - 4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Q & A
Q&A
Chapter-16
Chapter-17

Chapter-8

1K 53 2
By chimchimsgurll

Jungkook x Namjoon (Namkook)

It was as if just yesterday...... Opening my diary I could reminisce everything.
It was a bright summer evening , I sat alone in the swing .The sky was like a canvas of a painter , his work half done , the sky closer to the sun set painted with a mixture of orange , red , pink and purple, the slightly far away sky turning into a dark blue bowl of stars . The fresh summer breeze gently blew caressing my cheeks that were stained with tears . I was facing a wall of kids that used to bully me , calling me faggot, gay . This words should have not been to kids of these age . I didn't knew my sexuality that time still people found me girly , yes I thought boys were prettier but it could be an infatuation. A child who was cared only by his hyung , his father and her mother being a bitch to her .... Who do you expect him to like ? Society is such a jail with chains on people ... Which they claim to be rules of nature ? I felt suffocated . I know I was just 9 back then but I felt this chains choking me . And I didn't felt ashamed of liking boys but when words like these were shooted towards me with pure hatred and venom , I felt sad and disgusted . But then hyung , you came . Gently took my hands and pulled me out of the dirty wall of boys . Since that day , you were my super hero hyung and still are . That day , I didn't went home instead I remained with you in your house, in the terrace under the falling stars . I was wishing for nothing as I already found someone worth keeping and wishing for . My super hero , my hyung .
So, hyung today I need to protect you , I want to protect you , I want to untangle you from the tangled problems, I want to be your super hero(Anpanman....(; ...) . I love you hyung .

I want you to be your light babe , you should be your light
So that you won't be hurt , so that you could smile
(Promise- BTS Jimin)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I WANT TO TELL THAT I SUPPORT LBGT ...... hell ! I wouldn't be writing this book if I didn't . So the words the used above was just to intensify the chapter not cursing the ppl . I am straight but I still support LBGT ..... So I don't mean it and if u feel like I have offended you I am sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
142K 7.9K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
702K 15.7K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 48.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...