The Wild in a Girl (A Percy J...

GreyEyeAnnabeth द्वारा

EDITED ON 7/1/2020 This is is the second book of the Unborn Series. The first book of the Unborn series is ca... अधिक

Warnings
Late to Goode
Monsters are Real?!
Will and a Boy Named Nico
My Cousin and I
A Dead Girl
Just a Normal Night at Camp Half-Blood
The Day I Have Been Waiting For
The Day Everything Changed
Father?
Questing Time!
An "Old" Friend Of Brianne
The Shocking Discovery
The Fight
The Hearthbroken Mother
That's the End!

The Underworld

31 1 1
GreyEyeAnnabeth द्वारा

Melissa's POV

I was dead. I know it. But why did it hurt so much? Anyway, I "woke" up in DOA Studios. I searched my pockets. By luck, I had a golden drachma in my pocket. I tossed it to Charon.

I decided to get judged. They decided to give me Elysium.

I walked through the gates of Elysium. I saw many of the people we were told about. Beckendorf, Silena, and Jason. Finally, standing next to Thaila and Jason was a certain auburn haired, silver eyed girl. It was Brianne Moon. I walked up to her.

"Hello, remember me?" I asked.

"Melissa, I didn't expect to see you here so soon," Brianne replied.

"Well, I am here. We could get to know each other," I said. "I have a feeling our fates are going to be interwoven."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
249K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
655K 40K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...