The Hollow Within✔

By AuthorValentine

The Mikaelson's and Sommer are on a wild ride when The Hollow comes for them. While Sommer has her inner demo... More

1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

2.

95 2 0
By AuthorValentine

Sommer's Pov:

I felt determined as I walked through the woods. As I saw Mikael, I quickly walked up to him, raising my hand making him fly across to the opposite side from me.

"You can't stop me, Sommer."

"Want to bet on that one?"

"Even if you can help them, you'll be too late to stop what I have done."

"What exactly have you done?"

"I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise now would I?"

"What's going on here?"

I turned my head to see Stella walking up to us, standing next to me, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Maybe it's time."

"Time for what? What is the meaning of this, Mikael?"

As I realized what was happening, it was too late to stop what he was doing. Everything happened too fast. Some witch came out. She seemed familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"You can't hurt us! I'm a immortal witch and Stella is a Immortal Hybrid Dragon!"

"Maybe not, but I can take away your memories and put you two to sleep for a very long time."

Mikael looked at the woman and nodded his head. She shook her hand, which snapped Stella's neck, making her fall to the floor. The woman chanted a spell. I recognized the spell. It was a forgotten memory spell. Tears were coming down my face.

"You can't do this!"

"Oh, but I can! You see... My family has already forgotten all about you two. Now I just need you two out of my way to continue with my plan."

Mikael walked up to me, quickly swinging a knife to my neck, cutting it open.

"Wake up." He whispered to me.

I saw darkness as I choked.

I quickly opened my eyes as I choked. I could feel blood seeping out my neck and down my chest. Blood spat out my mouth. Kol quickly woke up as he saw what was happening.

"Sommer! Sommer!"

He held my neck, trying to stop the blood. Tears ran down his face. He was confused on what was happening. I could see it in his eyes. Kol grabbed me and held me close to him as he called out for someone. His voice got quieter as I closed my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gasped as I woke up. I sat up, looking at my surroundings. I was still in bed.

"Sommer?"

Stella quickly walked up to me and hugged me.

"Where's Kol? Where's Rose?"

"It's okay, Kol took Rose out. What happened?"

"I'm not really sure."

"What do you mean?"

"I was sleeping and then I woke up to blood seeping through my neck."

"How is that possible? What were you dreaming about?"

"That Mikael tried to kill me."

"Mikael?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I walked in where Freya was, a girl left. I walked up to Freya.

"What was that about?"

Freya looked over at me.

"It was nothing."

"You sure?"

"Positive. What are you doing up? Aren't you supposed to be resting?"

"Yeah, but whatever Kol doesn't know won't hurt him."

"How did this happen to you?"

"Not sure, but it's not something I really want to talk about. I just feel like I'm going crazy again. The last time I felt crazy is when I had those hallucinations about Mikael, which I still don't have answers for. It can't be the Hunter's Curse. I've never killed a vampire hunter."

"Well, I'm not so sure either."

"Then what are you thinking?"

"I think it has something to do with your past."

"My past? What does my pa-"

"I'm afraid this conversation is going to have to wait. Niklaus needs my help. Something is wrong."

Freya held up her phone and I saw a text from Niklaus saying:

"Need to talk."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tell me again what happened at this ritual?"

"I fought evil and I saved children. I should be given a medal. Instead, I've been infected by some depraved ghost."

"Well I know purging spells, and cleansing rituals, so I can fix this. In the meantime, have you considered you aren't the only one infected?"

"Marcel was exposed as well."

"In your visions, our father's goading you to kill your enemy. If Marcel is seeing something similar..."

"Then we're all on the chopping block."

"I'm sorry, Niklaus is seeing visions of Mikael? So, I'm not alone on this?"

"The thing is I don't think you two have the same situation when it comes to seeing Mikael. Niklaus sees him because I think it's the Hollow, but you... It's something else."

"We have to worry about what the Hollow can do....and now we also have to worry about Sommer's inner demons."

"I have to purify you both, you and Marcel-"

"No! Not yet." Niklaus quickly said. "If the Hollow can look into me, then I can look into it. I can find out what it is, what it wants."

Freya looked down and shook her head.

"It's too dangerous, Klaus."

"This thing came after Winter!"

"Fine. I'll give you an hour and something else..."

Freya reached down at the table and picked up a dagger like sword. I haven't seen that before.

"The means to kill the unkillable king of New Orleans."

I backed up a little as Freya walked up to Niklaus.

"If Marcel comes after you, use this. Oh, your mad I kept a secret from you. Fine. Chastise me once you've made it through the day."

Freya handed him the dagger and Niklaus took it from her and quickly walked away.

"Freya, if that can kill Marcel... Then most likely that dagger can kill me. Marcel and I are the same monster."

"You're no monster, Sommer."

"But we are the same thing made, just like Lucien was. If in the wrong hands-"

"Nothing will happen to you!"

"You sure about that?"

"Well, on the bright side, if you do get daggered with it, it will kill whatever you've become, but you'll still be a witch."

"How can you be so sure about that? It could be too strong, it might even actually kill me."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Stella's Pov:

"I do miss it out here."

I stated as I looked ahead and looked at the girls playing around and walking together.

"Yeah, it looks like you're not alone. You know, we could be happy out here."

I bent down and picked up some flowers. I stood straight and continued to walk with Elijah following.

"I think you might stand out in that suit."

"Well I was thinking jeans, shorts, and flip flops."

"I want to build a life with you Elijah, with Winter and Hope. I want us to be happy."

We stopped in front of a cabin. Elijah gently grabbed my arm, causing me to turn around and look at him.

"So we do that, together."

Elijah quickly kissed me on the lips and I smiled.

"In jean shorts."

I smiled even more at him while laughing as I heard one of the girls knocking on the door.

"Grandma Mary!"

"Well hello sweet girls!"

I turned around as I saw Mary.

"Oh, my sweet girls, oh."

She hugged the girls as she looked up at Elijah and I. She didn't seem to happy. But then she smiled again when looking at the girls.

"We picked you some flowers!"

"Alright darlings, why don't you run inside? I need to talk to your mama."

Winter and Hope nodded there heads as they both ran inside.

"Didn't know you were bringing him."

"Mary, come on."

"Vampires aren't welcome. You're the exception. Rules of the house."

Elijah gently grabbed my arm, staring at me."

"I'll leave you two."

Elijah let go of me and walked away. I walked up to Mary.

"Seriously?"

"You know how I feel. Our kind winds up dead when they're around. Yesterday, we lost Lara. I woke up today to here there's been an occult massacre in the woods. Let me guess--Mikaelson's are involved."

"That's why I'm here. I want to talk about what really caused that massacre last night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Forget something?"

I looked behind as I saw the same woman from earlier.

"I'll leave you two."

I smiled at the lady as I walked away. I walked back to mine and Kol's room. Kol and Rose were in there.

"Kol."

Kol looked up at me as Rose did.

"Mommy!"

Rose ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Why don't you go play in your room while Daddy and I talk."

"Okay."

Rose walked away out of the room and to hers.

"Where have you been?"

"With Freya, talking."

"You are supposed to be resting."

"I don't need resting Kol. I don't want to go back to sleep Kol. I am afraid."

"Afraid of what? What is it that you aren't telling me Sommer?"

"It's nothing."

"Nothing? So you are telling me it's nothing that has you afraid?"

"That's not what I'm saying Kol!"

"Then what are you saying? Hm?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"I can't help you if you won't tell me."

"I don't want help!"

"You don't want me to help you?"

"No, Kol. That's not what I meant."

"Then what do you mean?"

"No one can help me, not even you!"

"How would you know if you don't even try?"

"Cause I just know!"

"Just try."

"No, Kol! What i'm going through right now... I don't want you near me! So please, just leave and go watch Rose or something. I want to be alone."

"Fine."

Kol quickly walked passed me and walked out the door.

"Kol, wait!"

I sighed as he wouldn't listen. I just don't want him getting hurt whatever I'm dealing with. I want him and Rose to stay far away from me so whatever is after me can stay away from them.

"I don't think that's how that works."

I turned around and once again I saw Mikael standing there before me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Stella's Pov:

"All we know is that this cult wanted to sacrifice children. Somehow Lara got caught up in it, and when she tried to get out of it, she couldn't. So she killed herself.

"Doesn't make sense. Someone is recruiting Crescents into a cult?"

"That's what I need you to look out for, Mary--anything strange. These people obsess over specific imagery. It's a serpent...eating it's own tail."

"What'd you say?"

"A serpent. Like...a dragon. When Hope was affected, she drew some."

I looked into a blue bag that I brought and pulled a notebook out.

"Here."

I handed Mary the notebook and she looked down at the first page. She looked back up to me, worried.

"There's something you need to see."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I sat a bench staring a journal full of writing as Elijah stood behind me. I finally closed the journal.

"This journal belonged to Mary's husband."

I handed the journal to Elijah and he looked at it. He walked around the bench and sat next to me.

"He filled it in the months before he died. Most of it is revolutionist garbage--plots for an uprising--but there's stuff about my parents in there."

"What does he say about them?"

"Ramblings about how they were traitors dealing with vampires."

Elijah looked at the notebook some more, turning the pages.

"You can see his writing detoriate as his thoughts."

"In the end, he can't even form a coherent sentence. Elijah, I think the Hollow made Mary's husband kill my parents."

I looked down at the drawing that Mary's husband drew and then back up at Elijah.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sommer's Pov:

I looked up out the window as I sat in my bed. It was already night time. Someone walked in the room, which I'm sure was Kol. I turned my head as I looked at Kol. I looked back down.

"You came to argue some more?"

Kol sat next to me on the bed and I look back up to him.

"Of course not. You know I could never stay mad at you for long."

"Where's Rose?"

"Sleeping in her bed."

I looked back down but Kol gently grabbed my chin to make me look at him.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want you or Rose getting hurt whatever is to come."

"I can handle it. I will protect the both of you."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I just can, Darling."

I smiled at him as he kissed me on the lips.

"We'll get through this together, as a family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 502 39
*Sequel to The Secret Mikaelson* {COMPLETED} It's been three years since the battle with Marcel where the Mikaelson family was defeated. Three year s...
182 7 10
As Stella helps out Sommer with her relationship problems, someone comes for Stella, trying to ruin her perfect life. Question is, why? Highest Ranki...
59.2K 1K 18
When Elijah cheats on Y/n and leaves her heartbroken, she turns to Klaus for comfort. But when Y/n and Klaus start to have feelings for one another...
309K 7.4K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...