H O N E Y

By BrokenRoseKreate

Sy'Ari was just trying to survive. H O N E Y 🍯 More

H O N E Y 🍯
H O N E Y 🍯
H O N E Y 🍯
H O N E Y 🍯
H O N E Y 🍯
H O N E Y 🍯
H O N E Y 🍯
H O N E Y

H O N E Y 🍯

14.9K 340 173
By BrokenRoseKreate

Chapter 1

Sy'Ari A'Zoria Blessings
Bronx, New York

"Sy'Ari...Sy'Ari... Mama said it's time to get your ass up", a loud voice said waking me up.

I opened my eyes to see my big sister, Si'Ara, shakin' me awake. I rolled my tired eyes and looked at her funny. I hated it when people wakin' me up from my sleep. I had just fell asleep too. It was eight at night and normally around this time I take my naps, because I be bored and have absolutely nothing to do.

"What?", I said lookin at her with a face that screamed attitude.

"Mama said get up and go to the store for ha' ", she said rolling her neck.

I did not understand why the fuck I had to do it if her and mama was already up. I sucked my teeth and threw my covers off of me. I can not believe that neither one of their lazy asses couldn't do it themselves. I was highly upset, deadass. I am fuckin tired I worked at the diner hours and hours, I took on someone else's shift too.

"Why couldn't one of y'all do it Si?", I asked with hella attitude.

"Cause mama didn't feel like it and I'm about to leave. I'm not comin' back this way.", she said walkin' out of my room.

I rolled my eyes. That ho always about to leave when it was time to do something. See, My sister was older than me by 4 years and she still lives here with me and our mom. I'm 18 and just recently graduated from High School. And did I forget to mention sis has two kids. She barely takes care of them and she always ready to leave them with my mama. Shit, I never volunteer to watch my niece and nephew only because she not about finesse me and say she comin back and never do. I love them with my whole heart, I do, but nope.

"And where Jr. and Ari gone be?", I asked lookin at her side ways.

"They gone be wit' you and mama silly", she said turning back to face me.

I looked at her with my nose tooted up at her, I was not watchin' her children. She do not be here for them.

"And no they not, you better call up Jerome and Calvin to come pick them up.", I said naming her baby daddies.

"You always leavin' YOUR kids here wit' us. Mama don't be wantin' to tell you bout yo self cause she fucking spoil you too much, but ima step. Call them up right now, we not watchin' no kids that's not our responsibility while you run the streets wit' old ass Raheem pimpin' ass, Period!", I said rollin my neck at her.

She always dip and don't be comin back for a couple of days. I'll be damned. No ma'am, she was upset but I'm not bout to put stress on my mama cause she wanna go ho. Hm. She looked at me and rolled her eyes, but she got out her phone and called them up like I said. She just knew my mama was gone watch them... wrong. My mama always spoiled her and treated her better than me, only because she felt bad that Si'Ara's daddy died and mine left her for someone else.

She hated me, not only because my dad left but also because I was the fat child growing up. She would always tell me how I needed to stay away from the table and how I couldn't go in public with her and Si'Ara like that, honestly that shit hurt but I embraced my body and my size. I still have my issues, no flex but I keep going. Once I got older, I started caring about my body more and I exercised everyday and now I have a beautiful body that I love. I somehow still managed to love her with everything in me. She still acts that way towards me til this day and I still break my back for her. Si'Ara was the problem child but my mom never beat her ass the way she would beat mine. She would always claim that Si'Ara was too red to beat, her skin bruised easily. I am the same shade but a lil darker than hers.

Honestly, the only reason I still stay here with her and not my dad is because my daddy don't want me AND my other family can't stand my mom.

"Sy you betta' get yo ass up and do what I asked. I don't have time for a grown ass girl sittin' in my house and not doin' what I asked", I heard my moms voice as I snapped out of my daydream.

I mentally rolled my eyes. She be ready to kick me out for not listenin but my sister could run niggas all up and through here. I can't tell her no with out me being grown. I usually don't say anything to her. I've never said much back to her. I wasn't soft spoken but I wasn't disrespectful either. I just spoke when I was spoken to. I've always been by myself in this house.

I finally got up out of my bed and went into the bathroom me, my sister, and her children share. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked back into my room and went through my tiny closet for something to wear. We didn't have money money but we were living pay check to pay check. I get paid every two weeks and I also live off of tips. New Yorkers are rude as fuck but the tips were amazing. Especially those rich ass Italians that show up every Tuesday for their meetings.

I work every other day and I get paid minimum wage. Basically as a waitress I lived off tips. One thing that I could say about my mom is she never thought that my money was automatically her money. I had all of my money to myself and I did give her some money for the rent. My mom is a nurse and she only works as a receptionist for the hospital downtown, sometimes working with patients as well.

I put on some tights and a tee and slipped on my Fenty Puma slides that were a gift from myself last year. I went into the living room to see my niece, nephew and mama sitting in the living room eatin cereal. I just walked in and asked for the damn money.

"Ma where the money?", I said.

"It's on the table and lose that damn attitude, wichyo fat ass", she said rolling her eyes at me.

I just grabbed the money and walked outside. I walked outside to see the hood niggas standin' on the block sellin' weak ass nicks and thot ass females tryna sell pussy and shit. This means that the night was starting early since it was Friday. I rolled my eyes and just walked down the hallway and downstairs. I smelled the piss and scrunched my face at the scent.

I walked into the parking lot of our apartment, across the street from the corner store. I made my way across to store and was hearing cat calls from the older men standing on the corner.

"Aye ma! Wit' the fat ass. Com'ere baby.", I heard a voice. I just wanted to go to the fuckin' store in peace.

When I made it to the door I realized it was open so I walked inside. As I walked inside of the store, I noticed the store clerk wasn't there. I shrugged my shoulders and continued looking for what I needed. Once I found what I needed, I walked to the front. I rung the bell but no one came. I could hear muffled voices, so I assumed he was back there.

I walked to the back and I was unprepared for what I saw.

"Aye I need some ass-", I didn't finish.

POW!

I saw the bullet rip through the clerks head. There were tall men in black suits, it looked like the leader in front. He had a different suit from them.

"Shit", I said.

All of their eyes were on me, and the man's body was sitting there. I dropped the small bag of sugar and took off. Before I made it to the door, hands pulled at my freshly dyed and silk pressed hair. I was being dragged to the back of the store.

"Let me the fuck go, let me go!", I said angryly.

"I just got my fucking hair done bitch", I said smacking whoever had me legs.

They drug me to the back and sat me up in a chair next to the dead clerk. I was struggling to get away, all of a sudden I became emotional and started crying.

"Let me gooo! I promise I didn't see anything!", I said crying.

The "leader" stood tall in front of me as the two bodyguards held my arms down. I looked up and he had this mug on his face. I swallowed as tears came down my face. I couldn't believe it was him. Domenico Bianchi.

I had never seen him before and I didn't ever want to. People don't really see him unless they owe him money. I heard he's ruthless to people and he hates handling business himself. As soon as I looked him in his eyes I started crying, I don't wanna die now.

"I'm sorry, please I didn't mean too. I just-", a hand smacked on my mouth to keep me quiet. I still cried as they tried keeping me quiet.

He chuckled looking down at me putting his hands in his pockets. His face was gorgeous without a doubt. But I knew his attitude sucked ass.

"Lasciaci", he said in a demanding tone.

I had no ideo what he said but as soon as he said it they let me go and walked outside the storage room. I held my head down as my tears still were still flowing down my face. I didn't wanna die, even though my life was shitty at the moment I still didn't want to die.

"You too pretty to be crying princess. I ain't gone hurt you, only if you cooperate with me", he said in a thick accent.

I nodded my head, I was scared, not knowing if I say the wrong thing what will he do. I looked at him once more only to see him staring at me with a glint in his eyes. He pulled out a cigar and lit it up.

"What did you hear? What did you see? What's your name?", he said pulling up a chair in front of me. His tall stature was laid across the chair, he was about 6'8 so he stretched longer than most men.

"I-I didn't see anything I promise", I told him softly.

He chuckled and leaned up grabbing my face roughly and taking his Cigar and sticking it under my chin, the hot cigar on my face was so painful.

"AAAAHHH, please sir, please!", I cried out trying to tear his hands off of me.

When he let go I instantly grabbed my face and cried hard like my life depended on it.

"W-why did you do this?! M-my face!", I cried staring at him.

He went back to sitting back in the seat, he started smoking his cigar again like he didn't burn me.

"Now, princess, I'm going to ask you again, what did you see? And what did you hear? What is your name? Truthfully", he said mugging me.

I gasped and looked at him for a moment with tears eyes.

"I-I heard you guys talking but I didn't know what about. I-I thought he was back here because he was taking his time helping me check out. I didn't know! I just so happen to see you shoot him. My name is Sy'Ari Blessings.", I said crying.

"I promise I won't say anything, please!", I said.

I've never had to beg a nigga for anything. But my life was on the line and I needed to live.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 17.4K 26
When a powerful strong gangleader falls for a sweet and abused loving girl what will happen? "Can't you just stay away from me I don't like you and I...
13.4K 532 27
Read, comment, vote, allat πŸ˜‰
6.4K 305 22
young bodyguard, who did not know true love, suffered from his father..
110K 4.1K 26
Read and enjoy😌