Werewolf Committee

By El_author

Every year a student is chosen to get a scholarship to graduate at the official Werewolf Committee. No one ge... More

Werewolf Committee
Prologue
Snow
Mate
Accepting
The Impossible
Fire Hazard
Ironic
Elemental
Water
Melting
Glass
Deep
Betrayal
Even
Die
Sweet Kiss
Flirting
Some pup?
Mark
Crush
Brother
Annoyance
Worse
Tease
Shock
Madness
Coward
Great
Chat
Hybrid
Blood
Weitzel
Confused
Air
Smoke
Surprise
Rough
Growl
Worry
Gone
Happy {Epilogue}
*Authors Note*

Hunters

418K 16.1K 4.7K
By El_author

A FEW DAYS LATER

The sun was out. It was lovely. Eddie played with his toy cars and made car engine noises and I laughed when he made them crash.

"Did you see that Elina? How cool!" He yelled out with a large smile.

"Yeah very cool," I told Tate's little brother with a chuckle.

"He's a good kid isn't he?" Colin said from beside me and I nodded.

"Yeah. He is."

"-and a pain in the neck," Tate mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

Dale was leaning on a near by tree and let out a snort as he glanced over at Tate.

"The usual ray of sunshine, aren't we Tate?" He snickered.

"Hilarious," Tate mumbled, making Colin laugh.

"Boys, Boys. Please be a little bit more mature like Eddie."

We all stayed silent for a few moments and watched Eddie play and laugh. Everyone was lost in there own thoughts but the day was peaceful. Tom left the grounds to visit family and Roger was helping out a pack in the east region.

So it was peaceful until an arrow was shot into my leg.

"What the hell!" I cried out and glanced down. An arrow was sticking out of my back leg and I groaned in pain. 

Tate growled and was in front of me in a flash. He pulled out the arrow and I hissed at the pain.

Immediately it started healing.

Tate snapped his head to the direction the arrow came from. Colin and Dale rushed to stand in front of us all.

Tate signalled his little brother over and Eddie ran in front to play hero but Tate grabbed him by the scruff of his collar and pulled him behind us.

Everyone stayed silent for a few seconds, listening out for any noise. In seconds we were in a defensive position and I worriedly scanned the area.

"Come out, come out," Colin cooed to the empty landscape.

However we all could hear the shuffling around due to our advanced hearing. That's why we weren't surprised when a group of five people holding weapons emerged from the trees.

I felt Colin stiffen and I turned over to see him looking at the group with a mean glare.

"They're Elemental hunters," Colin whispered through his teeth.

On instinct Tate grabbed my arm and pulled me to his side.

"That's her!" A red head called out. I let my gaze drift to hers and immediately recognized her.

She was the girl who asked if I knew an Elina. More specifically, me.

"Are you sure?" A man asked as he held a crossbow at eye level, resting the weapon on his shoulder.

"Yes. She has the same description the Lily girl told us."

I took in a sharp intake of breath.

"Hello!" Tate called out in a growl, "-sorry to break your mothers club but you're on my territory," he hissed in a dangerous voice.

The group of Elemental hunters didn't waver. In fact they took a step closer and raised there weapons.

Colin sighed and took a step forward with his hands held up, ready to talk, however an arrow flew over his head in warning.

Colin froze and glanced behind him and back at the group.

"You shouldn't have done that," he whispered.

"You really shouldn't have done that!" He yelled out and chuckled like a maniac.

The group ignored his words and all at the same time they positioned their weapons and all at once, numerous arrows were thrown at the same time.

I gasped and pushed Eddie behind me to shield him and closed my eyes.

However feeling a change in the wind,  I cracked one eye open to see Colin's hand up in the air, his palm facing outwards.

All the arrows slowed down and before they could touch us, stilled in the air. Colin closed his palm and all the arrows dropped to the floor.

"Ah!" One called out in disbelief,  "-there's another one!"

"Kill that one and the rest go down too," the man growled and shot another arrow at me.

It flew through the wind at incredible speed and before I could react, Tate's arm shot out and caught the arrow.  Squeezing his palm with a growl, it crumbled and fell to the floor.

"I suggest you don't waste your time," Tate said in a calm voice but his eyes were deadly.

"I suggest you shut the hell up," the man who threatened to kill me yelled.

I slapped a hand over my mouth. He really shouldn't have said that.

He just told an Alpha to shut up.

Tate's body tensed.  He glanced down and took in a sharp intake of breath getting really mad now.  He glanced down and back up again.

The group of Elemental hunters lowered there weapons slightly and a few gasped.

I looked over to see Tate's eyes glowing yellow.  His wolf was at bay and he wasnt doing anything to hide it.

"Turn around and leave," Tate hissed, "-or stay, and I shift and kill you all."

It wasn't a threat.  It was a promise.

"We're not afraid of you," the same man said. However, he looked a lot more hesitant.

"Henry," the red headed girl whispered, "-I don't have a death wish."

The rest of the group murmured in agreement. Before we knew it, they took several steps back, their heads down in submission. 

"What are you doing!" Henry whispered outraged. 

"Sorry Henry.  But we don't stand a chance."

...and just like that the leader was abandoned.

"Cowards!" He screamed behind him. He spun back around in rage and aimed his arrow.

"Do you really want to go down that road?" Dale said his voice holding a tone of false sympathy.

"Can't we just kill him?" Eddie spat in disgust as he glared at the man, his little frame beside me.

The enraged man swiftly shifted his aim to Eddie and every single one of us growled.

"Hey, hey!" I yelled and stepped in front of Eddie.

Did he just go there?

He just went there.

Without a second thought I opened my palm and raised it in the air. I flicked my wrist to the left and without warning a burst of water shot out and hit the man with brutal force as he slammed into a tree.

He cried out in pain and grunted as he fell to the floor. His face now masked alarm as he searched hysterically for his crossbow.

Spotting it, he crawled forward to retrieve it but Colin's boot crashed down on his hand and squashed it into the earths soil.

"Mother fu-" Colin twisted his foot, the mans hand turning with it, "-Ah!"

The man screamed in agony and I grimaced at the noise.

"Ah, like music to my ears," Colin hummed with a grin.

He pulled his foot back and the man named Henry slowly stood up, cradling his hand as he clenched his jaw.

"I'll be back," he hissed.

"You'll regret this!" He yelled before turning around and running away into the trees.

"Should I go hunt him down?" Dale asked with a excited tone of voice. 

"No. He can't do anything, really," Colin said with a shrug.

I let out a shaky breath and Tate sighed taking me into his arms.

"Dale go get the warrior wolves for me. Either they're fucking stupid or those hunters are good," he gritted and I leaned my head onto his chest.

"What happens if he comes back?" I couldn't help but ask.

"I wouldn't see him as a threat. But I guess we'll have to wait and see," Colin shrugged and I nodded my head.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

AUTHORS NOTE; not edited

HEY GUYS. Hate to say this but in a few chapters Werewolf Committee will come to an end.

This is for the greater good.

So please don't stress too much. Plus im very busy these days. When I finish WC ill try and focus on Sweet Revenge.

And sorry if this chapter wasn't that great :/

Love you all and tell me what your ideal ending for this story would be.

Love yall

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

- E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523 22 17
Luna Silverfang's life has been a series of trials and tribulations, beginning with the tragic loss of her werewolf pack in Europe. Adopted and taken...
746 60 12
Riley Miller, the girl of a strong colorful imagination and a crazy wish list, never thought that her wishes for something different and an exciting...
242K 7.5K 36
Vitani is a part of one of the most feared Hunter families. She's not known for destroying packs on her own, she does that with her family. In fact...
72.1K 3.5K 75
What if all your life you were told your future was bright? That you were perfect luna-to-be, that the boy you love should according to all signs be...