The Fake Nerd

akutaranpoe द्वारा

Seoyeon is just a regular, dress like a nerd. She goes to a new school and met 7 boys. What will happen. Will... अधिक

Character
The Start
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
The end? Chapter 36

Chapter 16

707 17 0
akutaranpoe द्वारा

I didn't know what my future hold for me. Maybe it will be good or maybe it will be bad. But what ever it is. I will be happy for it. No matter what.

------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to my brother waking me up.

Xuimin -" Yah. Seoyeon wake up. We are in the United States."

Seoyeon-" Sorry. I am just sleepy from this jetlag. But anyways, let's go. Uncle is probably waiting for us."

We than went off the aeroplane and than got our stuff. We than went to the company. We were greeted by them. I greet them back. Then we went to our Uncle's office.

The funny thing is that the company is call Kim company, too. It must be connected to the other Kim company, too.

*Knock Knock*

Uncle-" Come in. "

We went in and greeted him.

Uncle -" Okay. We will talk another day. Now we have to train you guys for the sake of our company. "

We then was trained for hours and hours. We didn't get any rest.

Yoongi POV

Since Seoyeon is gone and with her ' sister', they all have been quite. Especially Jungkook. He would skip classes more than usually and bully a lot of kids. I guess he gone back to the old Jungkook. The old Jungkook before Seoyeon came along. We all compose music at our free time. We compose a lot of music and perform them. That is how we got popular. Every now and then, there will be a fan who come up to us and ask for our autograph. It have been a year and a half and I haven't heard from Seoyeon for a while. We will always text or call or I guess that she is busy right now. 

Right now we are at the mall. Why? Because we just want to have fun and goof around. Like how we use, too. We decided to go together but Jungkook left us. Great. Now our plan is ruined. We went and follow him for a while. 

While we were walking behind him. He suddenly stop. We look around to see who it is. It is.......

Jungkook POV

It is,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jung Mina. 

I was about to turn but she saw me. She came up to me and said,

Mina - "Hey cutie. Do you want to hang out?"

Did she just ask me that? Do she not know who I am? 

Mina - "Anyways. My name is Mina. Here is my number."

She gave me a slip of paper. I didn't look at it. Instead, I throw it in the trash. Then my Hyung came up to me and ask me different question. 

Jungkook - "SHUT UP!!!"

Everybody look at me like I was a psycho. Which make since because I was yelling at my Hyung. Then Jin and the rest took me to a table and sat me down on the seat.

Taehyung - "Do you think he remember who she is?"  Tae whisper

Namjoon - "I don't know?"

They all looked at me and ask me the same question

All - "Do you know who she is?"

I just nodded my head because I was shocked. I didn't expect to see her again. Not after what she done to me. She ditch me. Made my heart break in half. The only that kept me going was my Hyung. They were always there for me whenever I needed them the most. 

Suga - "Jungkook. Jungkook. JUNGKOOK."

He yelled  me name.

Jungkook - "Yes. What?"

Suga - "I said that you should stay away from her. You know what she can do. I nodded my head. I know what she can do. It is dangerous. I remember when I didn't see her sweet side no more.

Flashback   

When I left her, more like she left me. I didn't talk to her and stay away from her. Until one day she day she came up to me. Also I changed to a bad boy and got popular because of my looks.

Mina - "I am sorry Jungkook. I didn't mean to. These girl bully me to do it. Please. I need you back."

She grab my arm while saying that. And we were also standing in the middle of the hallway. So that means that student saw us. 

Jungkook - "You think that I will fall for that? I know that you are lying, Mina. I saw you with other boys. YOU ARE A SLUT! OK! YOU DATED EVER GUY FOR THEIR MONEY BUT YOU JUST WANT TO DATE ME AGAIN FOR MY MONEY! ALSO YOU WANT TO BE POPULAR. OKAY. AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS ARE FAKE. YOU ARE JUST USING THEM FOR YOU. WE ALL KNOW THAT. SO STOP." 

I yelled that out so that people could hear what she does. I didn't care about her. Never did. Never will. I then push her but not to hard because I still respect girls at this time. I heard her cry but no one came and help her. Then she yelled something. And I thought that it was funny. She will never do it.

Mina - "I WILL MAKE YOU MINE AGAIN. EVEN IF THAT MEANS THAT I HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING ELSE."

I just brushed it off and went to my Hyung. 

Hoseok - "So who is that girl?"

Jungkook - "I guess news travel fast here."

Hoseok- "Yep."

I tell them the whole thing. They go mad. But I told them not do to anything because she want meet me again. 

6 months later.

I haven't seen Mina in a while. Which is a bad sign because she is always clinging to me. I walked home and then got a text. 

Yoongi - "Come to the hospital. Quickly 

Jungkook - "What for?

Yoongi - "Hurry

I put my phone away and ran to the hospital. I guess on the hospital since he didn't tell. I went to the front office and tell her my name. Then I went to the room that she told me. 

Yoongi - "Your here."

Jungkook - "What *panting* happen."

Yoongi - "Jimin and Taehyung. They....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Peace out.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

8.9K 349 42
Stark has a problem there are suspicious people in New York and the Team is split after their civil war. He doesn't have any resources to bring the n...
651K 32.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 37.8K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC