Never Letting You Go

By Ryder1234321

the gang we're doing what they all do best then viggo offers a truce what happens next shocks everyone More

The Meeting and Negotiations
Date Night
Fishlegs and Heather
More Surprises
Alliance's
Deadly Project
A/N
Stoick and Gobber
Helping Viggo
A/N
Mission

Unexpected things happen

542 3 1
By Ryder1234321

Hiccup please save me!!!!!!! Astrid yelled as she saw hiccup and her friends get pushed back as she was taken below deck

Hiccup: don't worry Astrid I will save you...

5 months earlier...

It was a normal day for the dragon riders on the edge. Ruffnut and tuffnut we're fighting over chicken, Fishlegs and Heather we're walking around the base talking, Hiccup and Astrid we're sitting by the stables, and Snotlout was flexing in the mirror when.

Snotlout: another mirror broke!!!!!!!

Laughing is the only thing heard from the base.

Astrid: that's the fifth mirror that doesn't like him.

Hiccup: you would think he would've learned by now

Fishlegs/Heather: It's Snotlout what did you expect.

Ruff and Tuff run in the room with something in their hands.

Hiccup: what are you guys doing.

Twins: We got a Terror mail from the chief. Hiccup your dad needs to speak with us on Berk.

At Berk

Gang: dad/chief.

Stoick: Hiccup we need to speak. Astrid you Fishlegs and...

Heather: I'm Heather. You probably don't remember me.

Stoick: I remember you lass. I need to speak with Hiccup you three come please.

Snotlout/twins: what about us!!

Hiccup shoots them a serious look.

In the Great Hall

Hiccup: dad what's going on ruff and Tuff said you needed us.

Stoick: yes son it's about Viggo.

Everyone: Viggo!?!?!?

Stoick: yes him he sent us a Terror mail saying he wants a truse between us and wants to meet with us in three days time.

Hiccup: why would Viggo want a truse with us.

Astrid: does it matter. We might have a chance to stop the fighting.

Heather: this isn't a move I ever saw Viggo play.

Fishlegs: Heather's right this move doesn't seem like something Viggo would do it could be a trap.

Hiccup: true but. Stoick buts in.

Stoick: but we need to see if this is something we can trust from Viggo.

Their conversation takes up the rest of the day. Gobber and Spikelout have joined them along with Dagur, Mala, Throk, Atali, and Alvin who had just arrived.

Dagur/Mala/Atali: VIGGO WANTS A TRUSE!!!!

Hiccup: yes

Mala: how could you even insist on a truse with that man.

Hiccup: That's why we called you all here. Viggo wants a truse between us and him so no more bloodshed comes both our ways. He wants to meet in three days time and discuss the terms.

Dagur: I'll give him the terms. He sits in prison on outcast island or we run him through and decimate him his brother and their dragon hunting empire!!!!

Stoick: Dagur we don't want a war with this man.

Hiccup: agreed dad we can't let our one chance to end this peacefully.

Mala: agreed Hiccup Haddock. We must find a solution to this quickly.

Atali: but Dagur is right we must have a plan in case things go the wrong way during the meeting.

The conversation ends hours later the leaders stay on Berk as they are too tired to sail back home.

Later that night. Hiccup had trouble sleeping so he and toothless go for a walk around the village.

Hiccup: what do you think bud. Ehh you probably don't understand.

But I do. Said a familiar voice.

Hiccup turned around to see Astrid.

Hiccup: what are you doing up?

Astrid: I couldn't sleep and I say you walking so I decided to come out with you.

Hiccup: thanks milady.

Astrid: so what's keeping you up.

Hiccup: what everyone said at the Great Hall kept me up thinking. Everyone made good points to this but I believe the Viggo is being honest.

Astrid: how can you be sure of that hiccup.

Hiccup: I don't know Astrid.

Their was a moment of silence.

Astrid: hiccup what are you doing?

Hiccup: sending a Terror mail to Viggo to see if this is true.

Astrid: are you sure that's a good idea.

Hiccup: not really but I need to find out.

Hiccup and Astrid talk for another hour or so then they decided to go to bed.

Hiccup yauns: well I'm gonna turn in goodnight Astrid thanks for staying up with me.

Astrid: I am too goodnight hiccup and it's nothing I'm always glad to talk to you I love you.

Hiccup: I love you too Astrid.

The couple share a kiss before parting to go to their homes.

The next morning

Stoick: HICCUP!!!

Hiccup: dad what's going on.

Stoick: explain.

Stoick drops a Terror mail from Viggo on the table in front of everyone.

Stoick: well we're waiting.

Hiccup: I sent a Terror mail to Viggo last night to see if his offer was an honest one. Ask Astrid she was their.

Stoick: Astrid this true.

She nods

Astrid: yes sir I was talking with hiccup last night about what was said at the Great Hall.

Stoick: and what else.

Hiccup barges in

Hiccup: and I told her that I was sending Viggo a Terror mail to see if his offer was true.

Stoick: well what does Viggo have to say.

Hiccup: he says that he is understanding of our skepticism and says that he only wants to talk that the fighting that is going between us needs to stop.

Dagur: well this just got interesting.

Mala: indeed.

Atali: so what do we do now.

Alvin: I say we take the man at his word but with caution.

Throk: I agree with Alvin we should at least meet with him.

Hiccup: indeed we should meet but this will take along time to figure out the right way to go during and after the meeting with Viggo.

With Viggo Ryker and Johann

Johann: why would you offer a truce to those people.

Viggo: because it is the right thing to do if you were in my position then you would do the same.

Ryker: Viggo's right this is bad for business and we don't want a war with the tribes.

Johhan: I don't trust this but I will allow it.

2 days later.

It was time for the Berkians and the tribal leaders to take their leave to meet Viggo.

Fishlegs: hiccup you ready we're about to leave.

Hiccup: yeah let's go gang.

Part 2, 3, and 4 are in the works they will be coming soon - ryder

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 9.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
619K 37.7K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...