Denki Kaminari X Reader ~ Eup...

By Xenia_Cenia

Katsuki Bakugou's little sister was the exact opposite of him in every way. He loved his Quirk... she despise... More

So...
The Start
The Test
The Short Chapter
The Super Long Chapter To Make Up For The Short Chapter
The Idiot Nearly Kills You
The, 'Oh Fuck Kaminari is Dead,' Chapter
Looking For Light
Broken Girl
Falling Through Hope
Bullies
Love Goes Awry
Broken Kids Fix Each Other
Possesion
Fight
Yikes, Is She Okay?!
Victim Vs Villain
Broken Kids Brake Once More
Traitor
Euphoria
Frozen Heart
Return
Happy Endings
Corrections
Sakurri First Meeting
The Lonely Life of Ai Itta
A/N
Another AN (sorry...)
Update!
Maybe last A/N? Idk im sorry
Yall I-

Remember.

6.4K 234 929
By Xenia_Cenia

"(Y/N)?! Your eyes?!" The ash blonde stumbled back to stunned to even think.

Deep inside yourself you were begging and screaming for your body to stop.

Kill me... KILL ME!

Your body didn't listen to your pleas.

You felt your left hand raise into the air, your index finger pointed at your brother.

"NO!" Aizawa stepped forward and intercepted the fire attack.

You watched his body fall to the ground.

No... why didn't he kill me? He should of killed me.

Actually... why didn't he use his Quirk? Did... did he think I would stop?

You felt tears pool at the edges of your bright red eyes.

Eyes that mirrored the color of Katsukis.

What happened?

You heard explosions begin to pop in his palms.

To the sleep overs?

You felt your body heat up.

The dumb movies?

The two twins launched forward both filled with sorrow.

And our childhood?

He let out an explosion in your face.

A couple of years ago, that would of sent you crying.

But not with your new Quirk.

You wiped the blood that flowed out of your nose away and smiled psychotically.

His face turned to shock but quickly fell back into anger.

"You know, Kat." You grabbed his wrist and began burning him.

You felt your eyes shimmer. "I could never be the #1 hero with you in front of me."

You lifted his body and flipped him onto the ground.

You stepped onto his burnt wrist and chest. "But maybe... I can be the #1 villain."

His eyes widened as your hand lit aflame again.

Your bright red eyes burned into his.

The boy didn't know what to say. He didn't want to hurt her—actually, he didn't think he could hurt her.

He just stared wide eyed.

Meanwhile you were fighting for control of your body.

You felt the drug or whatever lurch and tighten it's hold on your body.

You shut your eyes.

When they opened they were (E/C).

"Kill... me..." you got off of him and went on your knees putting his hands against your burning forehead. "Kill me, please!"

He saw the emotion.

The pain.

"I... I can't!" He pulled you to your feet and wrapped you in a tight hug.

By the woods a silent bystander stood a small smirk growing in her face.

"If my sister died..." she stepped into the clearing the moon reflecting off of her white blue eyes. "Why should yours be alive?"

You felt your body get ripped away from the hug.

Your head turned to the mystery person who was smiling, blood on their face and black dress.

"Ice Queen!" You gasped searching for air.

"Silly darling. Don't you know? Our job was to kidnap him not embrace him in a hug. I do believe you will be punished for this..." she giggled.

You felt yourself losing oxygen. You clawed at your throat and angrily kicked your legs.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? STOP IT!" Katsuki yelled and began to charge at the villain.

She easily dodged and slyly smirked once more. "I'll stop if you come with me without making a fuss."

Katsuki hesitated.

"No...!" You yelled in a scratchy voice.

"Shut up, brat!" She hissed and tightened the grip on your throat.

The world began to spin and turn black.

"Fine! Just let her go!"

You felt your body hit the ground. As you faded out of consciousness you whispered, "We can't be saved... Kat..."

When you woke up your hair was lifted over your head, two strong arms keeping your limbs in place.

You opened your eyes and saw Katsuki tied to a chair struggling and screaming a string of profanity.

"Oh, you're awake!" You knew the voice.

"Shigaraki..." You hoarsely whispered.

"Yes, yes. Now you had disobeyed me."

You turned your head when you heard a loud scream. Kaminari just had a syringe pushed into his neck, a purple liquid slowly being pushed into his veins.

"Denki!" You gasped and began to struggle.

"Now, now. Calm down, you'll make this so much easier."

You watched Ice Queen pull away from Denki, throw away the syringe and grab a new full one.

"No... no...! Please, don't get him!" You gasped and screamed.

Shigaraki laughed. "You really shouldn't worry about him."

Her light blue eyes bore into yours as she walked forward, the purple fluid glistening in the syringe.

"I'm sorry! Please don't...!" You barely held back tears.

You felt the needle pierce your skin and watched the liquid leave the syringe.

"PIZZA DELIVERY!" Someone yelled.

Ice Queen finished the syringe job and quickly forced two new ones into her hands.

The wall burst open.

Shigaraki and the people holding you dropped you instantly.

You pulled the needle out of your neck and ran to Denki who was slumped over.

"Denki, Denki come on! Get up, please!"

You picked him up, despite your lack luster strength, and attempted to run away.

While doing so, a large black goo surrounded your body making you pass out.

When you woke up you were on a desolatedesoulate battle field.

All For One stood with the other villains.

"You bastard!" You screamed at him.

He laughed and looked at the ground. "I've been called far worse by people with actual importance."

He sent out two wires from his body and injected Kurogiri who was unconscious.

"Forced Quirk activation..." he mumbled.

You saw the villains—-and an angry Katsuki—begin to be pulled into the portal.

"KAT!" You screamed and grabbed his arm.

You looked him in the eye.

"Kat I'm so—"

"It's not your fault, dumbass. These fuckers are going to die."

After that short exchange, a loud boom sounded. You saw Midoriya and Todoroki holding Kirishima who had his hand outstretched.

"Go! I'll follow!" You shouted at him.

He hesitated but launched into the air, grabbing Kirishima's hand.

The portal closed.

It was you, an unconscious Denki and All For One.

You cracked your knuckles. "What the fuck did you drug us with?"

"We don't really have a name yet. It was supposed to make you like a Nomu, but still with thinking capabilities."

You grit your teeth. "It didn't fucking work."

"I know. But it did override your judgement and will."

"That was a nice spectacle they put on. A well thought out plan, and effective too. If only they didn't leave you behind..."

"Shut up."

"Oh, I know why! Because your a no-good traitor. It was in their best judgement."

"I said... shut. Up."

"Make me."

"Gladly."

He sent out two of the wire like things again. You prepared to dodge, and we're somewhat shocked when the flew right past you.

"DENKI!" You spun on your heels and ran to him. Little shocks of electricity began to shoot out from around him.

You grabbed the two wires and began burning them.

All For One recoiled.

You used this opening to shoot forward and place your hand on his face.

He recoiled and gasped as your hand lit into a roaring fire.

Please in shock accidentally give me a Quirk...

He turned his arm into a sword and attempted to cut your arm so you would back off.

"Hey, dumbass." You whispered and grabbed the sword, ignoring the drops of blood falling onto the cement below you.

"It was you who made sure I can't feel pain."

You lit your whole body in a roaring fire, burning his body faster than it could regenerate.

When he had collapsed, you pulled away and saw your reflection in a nearby puddle.

My eyes are bright red. My face is burned.

The bloodlust inside of your grew.

You saw Denki still passed out on the ground.

You took slow and deliberate steps forward until you were right in front of you.

You grabbed him by the front of his shirt...

And...

"(Y/N)?" His eyes flickered open.

His bright yellow eyes.

You felt the bloodlust melt away into relief. "Oh, Denki!" You pulled him into a tight hug.

"We... we're alive?"

"I did it. I killed All For One."

"No more drugs...?"

"No... we're safe."

The two of you stood in each other's arms, tears falling into the other ones shoulders.

"I think I love you." You whispered into his ear.

"Really? I know I love you." He whispered back.

20 years later

You yawned, your hair a mess.

"Mornin' sweetheart." Denki rolled over while mumbling.

You kissed his forehead and got out of bed.

There a girl with blonde hair (with a black streak down the left side) and red eyes was nervously tying on her school uniform.

You smiled at her and made breakfast. "Honey, I'm sure you'll do fine."

Your daughter, Sakura (L/N), nervously stood there, a thin frown forming into place.

Her Quirk, Electrosplosion which let her give off bursts of electricity in the form of explosions, began going off.

You laughed and smiled. "I know UA seems intimidating but I swear it's not."

"But what if they blame me for what happened with you and dad?"

"They won't. Their heroes and they knew those circumstances. After all, your father and I ended becoming heroes in the end."

She nervously smiled. "I still can't believe you both made it back into class 1-A."

"Neither can I, frankly. And to imagine—the fourth and fifth top heroes! Maybe you'll end up being #1. If you do, say hi to my friend Deku, won't you?"

"You know Deku?"

"Of course! Who did you think came over for dinner last night?"

"Uncle Katsuki and Uncle Kiri?"

"Well, yes. But who else?"

"Midoriya and Uraraka."

"And Midoriya had..."

"Green hair...—oh. Oh my god. He saw me drinking out of my Deku mug! No! Ugh, this is so embarrassing!" She hid her face behind her long blonde hair.

"Why do you think he was blushing and laughing?"

"Cause his wife was there? I don't know!"

"Do you want me to invite him for dinner tonight? What about his daughter?"

Her head perked up. "Huh?"

"Mmhm. Eri Midoriya-Uraraka."

Eri was a girl the same age as Sakura with short brown curly hair, green eyes and a random bunch of freckles.

Her Quirk was basically her mother's, but a stronger less-nauseating version.

And, like your daughter, she was bisexual.

You only knew this because Sakura had a crush on Eri and Eri agreed to go on a date with her.

It was tonight.

You smiled as your daughter realized what time it was and ran out the door.

Denki came down holding a camera. "Waaait! I need pictureeees!"

Sakura ran out the door with a hushed goodbye.

You giggled and looked at your husband who had a serious case of bed-head.

You walked to him and stood next to him on the stairs. "Let's make use of this film."

You smiled and blushed as both of you leaned into kiss the other on the cheek leading into a clumsy kiss on the lips.

You looked at the image, pulled away and smiled. "That's a keeper."

"Funny, that's what I thought when I first saw you."

End~

Thanks for reading this whole thing!

Signing off,

Xenia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 7K 36
High school Student (Y/n), just wanted to live a normal life. That all changed when local bad boy Bakugou Katsuki draws her attention. Not only is he...
655 3 44
Being the daughter of two pro heroes everyone expects you to have a powerful quirk. However sometimes your expectations aren't reality. (Y/n) (L/n) W...
7.8K 336 33
(Bakugou x Reader) At a young age, you unknowingly became an angel of death-an innocent child who helped their aunt and uncle commit murder. Years af...
419K 13.9K 33
Katsuki had always hated Hisako Midoriya with a lot of emotions. Why you may ask? Because she had been born with a powerful quirk that competes agai...