Bullies

READ 'so...' BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER

Class proceeded as normal and when the lunch bell rang you skipped over to Denki's desk and smiled at him.

    "Ready?"

    He blushed and shakily nodded his head.

    You grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the seat and happily walked to the lunchroom.

    You sat at your usual seat introduced the two males and began happily eating.

    "So, are you one of her stalkers?" Shinsou sneered opening his lunch.

    "No. I think she can protect herself--" Denki cut off and his eyes went glassy.

    You turned to Shinsou with a confused look. "What's that for?"

    "Denki Kaminari. Tell me the truth."

    "I am worried about her. She's a perfectly strong person but i'm still scared. I feel like everyone is."

    You looked at him your mouth agape. "Shinsou. Ask him if my brother is making him protect me."

    Shinsou nodded and repeated your question.

    "No. I'm doing this on my own free will. (Y/N) is really pretty and nice... I just want her to be happy."

    You made a high pitched sound and blushed. "L-let h-him g-go..."

    Shinsou released Denki from his Quirk.

    "Huh? What happened?" Denki looked dazed.

    "N-Nothing!" You stuttered and looked at Shinsou. "WOULDYOULIKETOTRAINWITHUS?"

    Shinsou smiled seeing how flustered his friend was. "Of course. A time and place...?"

    "HEREIWROTEITDOWN!" You grabbed the paper from Denki's pocket and handed it to Shinsou.

    "(Y/N)? What's wrong?" Denki leaned forward.

    You blushed and fell out of your chair.

    "SHINSOUMINDIFISITNEXTTOYOU?" You quickly switched sides and sat next to Shinsou.

    Your face was bright red and you tried to eat and ignore the purple haired male snickering.

    "What is it, (Y/N)?" Shinsou teased and flicked your nose. "Did his--"

    "STOP!" You cried and tried to hide your embarrassment.

    Shinsou laughed and flicked your nose again. "Awe~! You're so cute, (Y/N)!" He teased.

    You buried your face in your hands and tried to ignore Shinsou's laugh.

    When the bell finally rang you grabbed your lunch and hurriedly grabbed Denki's hand.

    Shinsou coughed when he saw you holding Denki's hand.

    "L-let's g-g-g-go to c-class..." You didn't look at him and just dragged him through the halls.

    When you got in the classroom you dropped his hand and crumbled at your desk.

    "Are you okay?" Todoroki's cool voice spoke as he sat in his desk.

    "Why? Gonna report it to my brother?"

    "No."

    "Like I believe that."

    "I can't force your hand."

    "Ugh..." You rolled your eyes and tapped your fingers on your desk.