𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 ⟶ 𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐫...

By -kaspencer

❛ your image is distorted. ❜ A series of news articles and social media posts depicting the career of the fam... More

i ; newest big addition
ii ; investigate wellington
iii ; niall is cute
iv ; and his feet, weirdly enough
v ; if mystery wellington boy is tommo
vi ; dr. fart-knuckles styles
vii ; who would name their kid tommo?
viii ; honestly, that's bullshit
ix ; you're an angel
x ; how good he is at doing wheelies
xi ; love you, boo
xii ; i want to be with you
xiii ; missing my rehearsal buddy
xiv ; wellington boy 2.0
xv ; blacked out cars
xvi ; live while we're young
xvii ; did i miss something?
xix ; with the yacht guy
xx ; please restrain your husband
xxi ; army of fans and journos
xxii ; needs his lou
xxiii ; like a knife
xxiv ; me and the puppers
xxv ; meet little clifford
xxvi ; the shirt he somehow acquired
xxvii ; oh. my. god.
xxviii ; thank you my dear spouse
xxix ; very embarrassing day
xxx ; birthday boy
xxxi ; heterosexual teenage girl
xxxii ; scream couple
xxxiii ; i am married
xxxiv ; the story so far
xxxv ; it's a fuck-show
xxxvi ; come to conquer
xxxvii ; happy anniversary dickhead
xxxviii ; things are really changing
xxxix ; married. literally. like... husbands.
xxxx ; momo the cat
xxxxi ; he never denied it

xviii ; effecting my innocent mind

5.5K 130 102
By -kaspencer

7 September, 2014

HAZ STYLES AND ZAYN MALIK SPOTTED ON YACHT WITH SOME FAMILIAR FACES

The pop star and the model have been friends for quite some time, having met before Haz took over the music scene with his debut single. They've maintained their friendship all these years, and even now, Zayn Malik is Haz's biggest supporter.

The pair have been rumoured to be dating many times in the past, but those rumours were cleared up by Zayn during an interview with Nick Grimshaw on Radio One six months ago. However, despite romance rumours and quite a few drug scandals, Haz and Zayn have remained good friends, and their outings usually don't turn many heads.

However this time, Haz (20) and Zayn (21) were spotted on a yacht, joined by Haz's keyboardist Liam Payne (21) and his guitarist Niall Horan (21), who have earned themselves quite the following as Haz's band and close friends. But there was also a fifth memorable face, and fans are convinced they've identified the same man from both the VMAs and the AMAs last year, as well as the unnamed male in a recent clip of Zayn spray-painting backstage at Haz's shows that took over the Internet last month.

Could Haz be recording another album? He was just spotted leaving a studio with mystery blonde on his arm.

Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards have set a wedding date, says insider.

Is a Haz Styles and Ed Sheeran collaboration be in the works?

The unnamed male (believed to be a man by the name of 'Tommo', who is also believed to be the infamous 'Wellington Boy') has been seen around Malik and Styles enough times to be considered important, though fans have been speculating as to whether he is friends with Haz or Zayn, or maybe both.

However that answer seems to be clear, according to this Twitter user, who posted a picture of the three on the yacht.

And there are a lot of fans who agree with this opinion.

So we can't help but wonder, is this guy (possibly Tommo?) flirting with Haz? There are so many questions left unanswered.

But if there are any fans out there willing to do the detective work and find out exactly who this guy is, he has the tattoo of a stag on his right bicep, right below a heart. And on his chest, he has some fancy words that are currently unreadable, and the number 78. He also appears to have some more tattoos on his right forearm, and he has brown hair.

Let us know if you find him on Twitter @TheRainOfficial

- THE RAIN (Trent Boss)

[A/N] We're getting closer to Tommo's reveal, trust me. (it's the end of the TMHT now, which means we jumped about a year.)

-Keola xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88 2 6
Louis Tomlinson was well known. Not popular, but well known. He was 18, attractive, on the football team, covered in tattoos, he smoked, had his own...
800 100 19
Louis Tomlinson. Member of the famous boyband One Direction. Mady in love with Harry Styles. He really has it good. Until he doesn't - AU where Louis...
10.2K 403 25
When the boys are given a full week off from work, paparazzi, and crazy fans a lot happens. What happens when Harry falls hard for fellow bandmate Lo...
423K 14.3K 35
❛ hit me with your best shot! ❜ the two biggest boybands in the world were at odds, until harry styles and louis tomlinson bridged the gap. ❨ harry...