Denki Kaminari X Reader ~ Eup...

By Xenia_Cenia

Katsuki Bakugou's little sister was the exact opposite of him in every way. He loved his Quirk... she despise... More

So...
The Start
The Test
The Short Chapter
The Super Long Chapter To Make Up For The Short Chapter
The Idiot Nearly Kills You
The, 'Oh Fuck Kaminari is Dead,' Chapter
Looking For Light
Broken Girl
Falling Through Hope
Love Goes Awry
Broken Kids Fix Each Other
Possesion
Fight
Yikes, Is She Okay?!
Victim Vs Villain
Broken Kids Brake Once More
Traitor
Euphoria
Frozen Heart
Return
Remember.
Happy Endings
Corrections
Sakurri First Meeting
The Lonely Life of Ai Itta
A/N
Another AN (sorry...)
Update!
Maybe last A/N? Idk im sorry
Yall I-

Bullies

18.7K 513 3.9K
By Xenia_Cenia

READ 'so...' BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER

Class proceeded as normal and when the lunch bell rang you skipped over to Denki's desk and smiled at him.

    "Ready?"

    He blushed and shakily nodded his head.

    You grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the seat and happily walked to the lunchroom.

    You sat at your usual seat introduced the two males and began happily eating.

    "So, are you one of her stalkers?" Shinsou sneered opening his lunch.

    "No. I think she can protect herself--" Denki cut off and his eyes went glassy.

    You turned to Shinsou with a confused look. "What's that for?"

    "Denki Kaminari. Tell me the truth."

    "I am worried about her. She's a perfectly strong person but i'm still scared. I feel like everyone is."

    You looked at him your mouth agape. "Shinsou. Ask him if my brother is making him protect me."

    Shinsou nodded and repeated your question.

    "No. I'm doing this on my own free will. (Y/N) is really pretty and nice... I just want her to be happy."

    You made a high pitched sound and blushed. "L-let h-him g-go..."

    Shinsou released Denki from his Quirk.

    "Huh? What happened?" Denki looked dazed.

    "N-Nothing!" You stuttered and looked at Shinsou. "WOULDYOULIKETOTRAINWITHUS?"

    Shinsou smiled seeing how flustered his friend was. "Of course. A time and place...?"

    "HEREIWROTEITDOWN!" You grabbed the paper from Denki's pocket and handed it to Shinsou.

    "(Y/N)? What's wrong?" Denki leaned forward.

    You blushed and fell out of your chair.

    "SHINSOUMINDIFISITNEXTTOYOU?" You quickly switched sides and sat next to Shinsou.

    Your face was bright red and you tried to eat and ignore the purple haired male snickering.

    "What is it, (Y/N)?" Shinsou teased and flicked your nose. "Did his--"

    "STOP!" You cried and tried to hide your embarrassment.

    Shinsou laughed and flicked your nose again. "Awe~! You're so cute, (Y/N)!" He teased.

    You buried your face in your hands and tried to ignore Shinsou's laugh.

    When the bell finally rang you grabbed your lunch and hurriedly grabbed Denki's hand.

    Shinsou coughed when he saw you holding Denki's hand.

    "L-let's g-g-g-go to c-class..." You didn't look at him and just dragged him through the halls.

    When you got in the classroom you dropped his hand and crumbled at your desk.

    "Are you okay?" Todoroki's cool voice spoke as he sat in his desk.

    "Why? Gonna report it to my brother?"

    "No."

    "Like I believe that."

    "I can't force your hand."

    "Ugh..." You rolled your eyes and tapped your fingers on your desk.

    "Did I do something to upset you?"

    You froze. Did he really just ask that? You slowly turned your head and glared at him.

    "I hope you're kidding."

    "I'm not."

    Your nails dug into your palm. You felt your eyebrow begin to twitch. Smoke began to billow from your closed palm.

    Denki, who was already watching this whole thing happen, recoiled.

    You and Todoroki kept your stares, one of rage the other of indifference.

    Eventually, Katsuki and Midoriya turned too.

    The stare-off continued as more smoke rose to the ceiling.

    When Todoroki noticed he threw his right hand on your palm and encased your arm in ice.

    "I'm going to give you five fucking seconds." You glared, the ice already melting off.

    Todoroki was confused. Nobody had earnestly threatened him before--other than his dad--so he just started at you with wide eyes.

    "After school. Be at the damn training grounds." You hissed as the ice melted and evaporated.

    He nodded and you turned away from him.

    During the rest of the day you kept a sharp focus. When the bell rang you called over Midoriya and Katsuki.

    "You three. I challenge you to a duel." You spat, your voice scarily emotionless.

    "W-wait, w-what?" Midoriya stumbled back.

    "If I win you give up on this whole, 'protecting me,' business. If I lose i'll comply with your dumb rules. Deal?"

    "Deal!" Katsuki confidently looked at you.

    "Come on. Let's go to the training grounds where we had the Quirk apprehension test."

    The three followed blindly, Todoroki and Midoriya discussing strategy while Katsuki knew what he had to do. He had to win.

    When you got out to the field you threw your schoolpack against a wall and set your sights on the three males.

    "T-Three on one... t-this i-isn't r-really f-fair..." Midoriya twiddled his thumbs. "I don't wanna hurt you..."

    "Stop with that dumb talk. Ready when you are."

    You did a quick 3, 2,1 countdown and smiled.

    Finally. I'll prove i'm not second best.

    With quick reflexes, you froze time and saw the three boys starting their first move. Grabbing three water bottles from your backpack you opened two of their lids and positioned them above Katsuki's hands. Walking away, you let the bottles hang in time completely frozen, the liquid frozen reflecting off his palms. With the third one you manually sprayed Todoroki's left side.

    "Huh, okay, I think i'm good."

    You walked back to your original position and started time again.

    Katsuki roared in anger and attempted to blow up the water bottle. "Sorry, bro! But your Quirk mainly depends on sweat. With your hands soaked, especially in this cold weather your basically Quirkless."

    Katsuki ran towards you and threw a right hook.

    "Tsk, tsk. How typical." You smiled and reacted with an uppercut.

    "FUCK!" Katsuki yelled and stumbled backwards.

    "DETROIT SMASH!" Midoriya yelled, quickly freezing time you moved behind him and put your hands on his shoulders. The Quirk still went off and broke his index finger.

    "Oops!" You smiled from behind him. You unfroze time and smiled at the three boys. "Do I win know?"

    Ice encased your feet. Your head snapped towards Todoroki.

    "My apologies, (Y/N). But this a fight I don't want to lose. Katsuki." Todoroki walked over to Katsuki and sparked a tiny fire on his finger to dry up the water and create sweat.

    Katsuki smiled and let explosions pop off.

    "Oh, boohoo." You let your feet discreetly begin to warm up the ice around you. "I'm stuck."

    "D-Did we win?" Midoriya laughed.

    "I don't know. Did you?" You smirked. That's when all three boys simultaneously remembered your fire Quirk.

    "SHIT!" Katsuki yelled. You stepped out of the ice and looked at the three boys, ignoring the splitting pain in your feet.

    Let's hope none of them have a strong enough mind to stop my power...

    You projected illusions on the three of them. They turned towards each other with pure unfiltered rage. Todoroki stomped his right foot on the ground and let ice encase the two boys.

    Midoriya used his Quirk to get himself out while Katsuki decided to blow up the ice around him.

    You watched the boys fight until they eventually took each other down. You dispelled the illusion and stood over their panting bodies.

    "I believe I win." You smiled and began walking away.

    You turned and left the three boys who held confused looks. You skipped over to your school bag and started walking away.

    "Y'know, it's hard to talk to you when you're being followed all the time." A familiar voice laughed.

    "I believe that was their plan." You turned and saw Aiko grinning.

    "Yet you turn down your only protection. You're fucking stupid."

    "Possibly." You shrugged.

    "Let's go for a walk." Aiko happily pulled on your arm and dragged you back inside UA.

    You sighed when you realized the path she was taking you on. "Roof, again?"

    "What can I say?"

    You let her take you up to the roof before pushing you onto the roof and slamming the door shut.

    "Stay here until tomorrow or else!"

    "I get the drill." You sat on the ledge, your hair blowing wildly.

    You watched Katsuki, Midoriya and Todoroki leave talking amongst themselves.

    Your school bag started ringing, so you pulled out and saw Shinsou calling you. You sighed and declined the call.

    After enough time, you stood up and just started walking on the ledge not really caring if you fell.

    Aiko made you life hell, why not die?

    You slipped off your shoes and laid them next to your school bag.

    Shigaraki would just want you to betray your friends again.

    You pushed one foot off the ledge.

    Afterall, you were worthless. Why not jump? Why not finally find happiness?

    You wiped your eyes and let your body teter off the edge.

    Falling.

    I'm falling.

    Tears... are these tears?

    Why am I crying?

    I just want to go home.

    I wanna go back.

    What is that...?

    A bright light... it's... moving...

    "Hehe, c'mon sis!"

    "C-Come on, (Y/N)!"

    "Let's go back, together!"

    Yes...

    Let's... go... back...

    You felt something hard hit your back and your body slide safely onto the ground.

    "W-what?" You sputtered. You turned and saw Todoroki, Katsuki and Midoriya. "Why didn't you three go home?" You wiped tears from your face.

    "I had a feeling, besides Katsuki called you and you didn't answer."

    "Oh."

    "Now you have to fucking explain."

    You shook your head. "Can't."

    "Why?!"

    "She can hurt me. Did hurt me. Tied me up and sicked a villain on me. Pushed me off the roof. Tried to lock me up there again today. Threatened me. Wanna go back." Your face was calm. Your breath was steady. Could it be possible you were overreacting? But... why did they look so terrified?

    Why do they care?

    You're a traitor.

    A nasty, traitor.

    'Weak,' they called you. 'Fucking failure.'

    Why do they care?

    "A man threatened me. Made me give him files about the USJ. Was gonna hurt Katsuki. Hurt me. Shoulder and wrist. Uses me. Don't understand. What did I do wrong? Am I that weak? Kidnapped me. Could of killed me. Might kill me for this. Wanna die. Wanna die. Let me die. Why care?"

    Katsuki silently walked past you and into UA.

    "Sorry. Sorry." You called to him as he walked.

    "I'm getting your damn bag."

    You looked at the other two males. "Sorry. Let me disappear. Ice Queen hurt me. Stabbed me. Not strong enough. Need protection. Can't be a hero."

    "Were we right with that girl in the hall?" Todoroki calmly stared at you.

    "Aiko. Yes. Don't expel her. Said she would kidnap me."

    Todoroki calmly walked over to you and picked you up Bridal Style.

    You didn't resist and instead just rested your head on his shoulder and let your eyes drift shut.

While he waited for Katsuki, Todoroki smiled at you sleeping on his shoulder.

"Hey, Midoriya."

"Y-yes?"

"Do you think she'll actually let us help her?"

There was silence.

"N-not really. (Y-Y/N) was always stubborn." He twiddled his thumbs.

"She obviously really cares about Katsuki."

"Y-yeah. Kacchan was always there for her... when the incident happened."

"Hmm?"

"O-oh! S-sorry... it's not my place too t-tell..."

"I can't help her if I don't know all of the facts."

"Y-yeah, I guess. Well than..."

Flashback

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Your parents yelled to you at Katsuki.

You smiled at your brother happy that you were finally eight.

Midoriya fiddled with his gift before blushing and giving it to you.

"Awe, thanks, Midoriya!" You smiled widely and opened it. It was a fountain pen with your name engraved in it.

"S-since you r-really like studying..."

You embraced him in a hug. "I love it!"

"R-really?"

"Of course! Since you gave it to me."

The party eventually ended so you, Katsuki, Midoriya and some of Katsuki's friends went to the park and played.

You and Midoriya decided to just play hide and seek.

He counted, and you looked for a good spot, and finally you found one! You crouched under a slide and hoped the shadows concealed you.

You turned when you saw movement, you thought Midoriya had found you but instead a girl about your age with messy blonde buns and yellow eyes looked at you in confusion.

You put a finger on your lip and motioned for her too sit down, which she did.

"I'm (Y/N) Bakugou!"

"I... I'm Himiko Toga..."

"Hi, Toga! I'm playing Hide and Seek with Midoriya and I think I'm winning!"

"Midoriya..."

"Maybe you can play!"

"But... only friends play games together..."

"Are... we not friends?"

"Friends?" Togas eyes widened and she grabbed you and pulled you forward. "You wanna be my friend?"

"Yeah!"

"Friend... I'll help you win, friend!" Toga smiled and started digging her nail into your vein.

"T-Toga? You're hurting me..."

"I'll help you win." She spoke almost in a trance. "You're so cute, (Y/N)..."

Blood began coming from your vein, she lifted your arm too her mouth.

"Hey!" You pulled back and covered your wound. "What were you doing?"

"Helping my friend win." Toga blinked confused on why you had pulled away.

She pulled you forward and forced your arm onto the ground. "Yes... yes..." she smiled as she started to blush and put your arm too your mouth.

You screamed as loud as you could.

"Why did you scream?" Toga blinked. "We're friends. I can help you win. All I need to do is become you..."

"N-no! I don't want that!"

Toga leaned forward and pulled your face right next to hers. "Why? Aren't we friends? Can't we be... lovers?" Her blush had grown.

"W-what?" You has began to blush and push her away.

"But you're so kind. I love you, we're meant to be!"

"Get off me!"

"HEY!" Both of the females heads turned when they saw Katsuki with explosions beginning to pop in his palms. "GET OFF MY SISTER!"

Toga giggled and left. "Bye, (Y/N)!"

With teary eyes you pulled Katsuki into a tight hug.

Reality

Todoroki looked at your sleeping body. Turning over your arm he saw a tiny, fading scar.

"...huh."

"Hey! The fuck are you carryin' her for?" Katsuki yelled as he left the building.

"She was tired." Todoroki responded, shifting your position.

    "D-don't y-you t-think w-we should m-m-make a plan?" Midoriya asked blushing at the ground.

    "Fuck... is she letting us help her?"

    "She said, and I quote, need protection."

    "Damn, I always forget how stubborn she is..."

    Todoroki sat down on the ground and let your rest on his lap. "We should think of a plan, as Midoriya suggested."

    Midoriya sat criss-cross on the ground while Katsuki angrily plopped down.

    "S-So..." Midoriya reached into his bag and pulled out his Hero Book #13! "(Y-Y/N) h-has a tendency t-to rely a lot on her Quirks..." He flipped through the notebook and displayed the page with his observations on you.

    "How the fuck do you know all of this?" Katsuki spat, somewhat shocked of how spot-on the notebook was.

(Y/N) Bakugou--

Starts fights by falsely tricking enemies into thinking they have the upper-hand. Relies mostly on her Teleportation/Time-Manipulation Quirk. Nobody really knows what her Quirks really are expect for Kaminari with a possibly Mineta and Momo.

Shows a keen intellect and uses this to trick enemies who underestimate her because of her tiny body.

Could possibly win a fight against everyone in Class 1-A if she plays her cards right.

Would lose a fight against Eraserhead and doesn't seem to do well in fights of endurance.

    "How the fuck did you know the endurance thing?" Katsuki pointed at the page.

    "W-well... she always has a water bottle on her s-so I assumed t-t-that her Quirk has a serious drawback..."

    "The fuck..." Katsuki muttered under his breath.

    Todoroki shifted you so he could point at the page. "It's time manipulation."

    "How the fuck would you know?"

    "She got water bottles from her backpack, positioned them over us and all without us knowing."

    "A-and when I was using my Quirk sh-she touched me b-but you guys were frozen with this weird bluish hue."

    Katsuki growled before taking a deep breath and releasing his quivering fist.

    "We still need a damn plan... Deku, the fuck are you thinking?"

    "U-uh...! W-well... I-I assumed w-we could g-go with the original plan... but it seems this Aiko girl is targeting her when she's alone."

    Katsuki looked at the ground in deep thought.

    His sister.

    His baby sister.

    The only person he promised himself he would protect.

    Was bullied.

    Suicidal.

    And he... had no idea.

    The more he thinks about he realizes, he never really got to know her.

    Hell, he didn't even know her Quirks!

    He looked at you in Todoroki's arms.

    She... looks peaceful, huh?

    Looking closer he noticed two twin marks on your right cheek.

    And that's when it clicked.

    She was crying in her room because she was bullied.

    She had identical wounds on her wrist and shoulder because that hand fucker had targeted her before.
    That's why she insisted on not having protection.

    She was... afraid.

    Fuck...!

    Why the fuck didn't he see that?!

    She actually fucking said it a few minutes ago!

    Was he that dumb?

    Or... was he trying to lie to himself?

    Pretend it was fake?

    Keep the illusion that she needed him?

    But... he needed her, didn't he?

    He relied on her.

    He needed her to be his support.

    Win for our family!

    That's right, she always supported him.

    I had a nightmare...

    Put him first.

    Wanna die.

    And was so damn selfless...

    So selfless she lied so people wouldn't worry about her.

    But, that's when something else clicked in his head.

    W-what if I don't get in?

    Stop lying, you damn Quirkless bitch!

    Fuckin' villain!

    She was... always like this, right?

    Bullied.

    The more he thought, he more he realized, the more regrets multiplied. So, he decided not to think.

    Why think?

    Yeah, why think!

    It was just fucking with his head.

    But damn... he didn't understand why his own sister hid shit from him.

    That day at the park...

    She could of fought off that creeper, right?

    At the entrance exam...

    Was she really so insecure?

    So...

    Broken?

Chapter Fuck Your Emotions

    When you woke up, you were curled up in Todoroki's lap as he kept one protective hand over you and another pointing at a makeshift map on the ground.

    In all honesty, you knew you should of moved... but you didn't want too.

    OH MY GOD!!! TODOROKI SHOTO IS HOLDING ME!! HOLY FUCK!

    "So, if we keep a guard on her at all times, Aiko won't have the chance to attack her." Midoriya spoke. Wait... no stutters? You were proud of your friend.

    "I see. But is that enough to cease the bullying completely?"

    "We can beat the shit out of her." Katsuki popped an explosion in his hands making you jump.

    You guessed Todoroki was glaring at him. "She's trying to sleep. Don't wake her up."

    "Anyway, I wasn't done. Kacchan, you're the only who Aiko's knows personally. She probably still thinks i'm Quirkless, and she will probably avoid (Y/N) if you're with her."

    "Alright. I can't be with 24-fucking-7 though."

    "I know. That's where Todoroki and I step in." You heard a sound like a finger being dragged across paper. "Todoroki has a pretty intimidating look especially if you annoy him. So, that should scare her off."

    "What if it doesn't?" Todoroki questioned, switching his legs before he got pins and needles.

    "Don't talk that shit! Of fucking course it will." Katsuki yelled. "Deku, where the fuck do you come in?"

    "Well, Kacchan, if you walk her back and from school, and Todoroki leaves with her when she leaves the classroom, I could stay with her after school if she wants to do something."

    You stirred and yawned starling Todoroki who had no idea you were listening to this whole conversation.

    The conversation skidded to a halt as the trios eyes landed on. "...people can't fucking yawn in their damn sleep."

    "(Y/N)? Are you awake?" Midoriya leaned forward.

    "...if she is, she's really good at fakin--whoa." Todoroki stopped mid-sentence and looked down at you.

    "What?" Midoriya asked with wide eyes, worried about his friend.

    "She's... um... she's talking."

    "The fuck?" Katsuki stepped closer and put his ear near your sleeping body. "The fuck is she sayin'?"

    "I think... it's a song...?"

    "The what the fuck is she singing, Icyhot!"

    "Umm..." He went quiet and in a small voice he repeated the tune and words. "To fall in love truly was all I could think... i'm only telling you this because life can do terrible things... she said, 'boy can I tell you a terrible thing? It seems i'm sick and only got weeks. Please, don't be sad now, I really believe that you were the greatest thing that happened to me.'" Todoroki's voice trailed off.

    The three boys sat in silence not knowing that, it was really you, awake, trying to warn them.

    Hah... sorry, Katsuki. For failing as a sister.

    Sorry, Todoroki. For failing as a friend.

    Sorry, Midoriya. For failing as a person.

    Sorry mom and dad. For failing as a daughter.

    This shouldn't be goodbye.

    Aiko won't let up.

    Shigaraki won't back down.

    I don't have a future anyway.

    Just... let me go home, okay?

    Why bother?

    Why...?

    Why me?

    Yeah, why me?

    You felt a tear slide down your cheek.

    Hah.

    Almost fucking crying, right?

    I'm a worthless piece of shit...

    Aiko is right.

    I should just kill myself.

    I should go one day where i'll be all alone.

    Jump of UA.

    Or some other tall building.

    Damn, I don't care!

    ...nobody should care.

    Why do they care about me?

    You felt your body stretch and move.

    Yeah. I'll just make them hate me.

    So they won't miss me.

    Your eyes opened and you saw the trio looking at you. You nonchalantly stood up, grabbed your bag and glared at them.

    "...I said I didn't need your fucking protection." You hissed. "Not from some bastard with daddy issues, a overly cocky asshole and a weak crybaby." You fake laughed. "Fuck, a villain could protect me better!" You looked at Midoriya who seemed to be on the verge of tears. "What, Deku? Is your shitty ass gonna fucking cry? Good, prove you're weak with your fake ass Quirk."

    "(Y-Y/N)--!" Midoriya started.

    "Don't talk you worthless piece of shit." You turned and glared at Todoroki. "And you. You think you can help me? Ha! You can't do shit. Hell, I heard your guys dumbass plan! What the fuck was that?" You turned a last time and locked eyes with a confused Katsuki.

    You hesitated. "And you. You fucking bastard." Without thinking you picked him up by his shirt glared at him. "You didn't even notice what was happening to your fucking sister. You weak piece of shit!" You hissed as his eyes widened.

    I'm so sorry, Katsuki.

    ...I still love you, Kat.

    You threw him onto the ground and began to walk away. "Now do me a favor and fuck off."

    As you walked away with their eyes still glued onto you, you heard soft crying sounds.

    ...fuck.

    I'll explain in my suicide note.

    Yeah, that'll clear it up.

    You wiped away the tears falling down your cheeks and kept walking.

    I can freeze time. I can sneak back up into UA.

    When you got to where they couldn't see you, you froze time and began walking back towards UA.

    I'll finally go home.

    You opened walked past them and saw Katsuki and Midoriya crying.

    I'm sorry.

    You opened the door and walked up the steps.

    This is worth it, right?

    You opened the door to the roof.

    It to late now.

    You opened your backpack and pulled out three sheets of paper and a pen.

    Dear Midoriya,

    I believe in you.

    I'm sorry.

    Be stronger than me, okay?

    From,

    (Y/N)

    Dear Todoroki,

    I went to far.

    I trust you.

    Don't give up.

    From,

    (Y/N)

    Dear Katsuki,

    I'm glad I had a friend--and twin--like you.

    I'm sorry for being such a weak bitch, but Aiko and Shigaraki wont let up.

    They wont let me go home.

    I'm the UA traitor.

    Please forgive me.

    I'll miss you.

    Don't miss me.

    Love,

    (Y/N)

    You placed the notes under some of your books. Unfreezing time, you looked down at the ground.

Katsuki was crying. You made him cry.

Midoriya was crying. You made him cry.

Todoroki was blank. You made him hurt.

You kissed your finger and pointed it in their direction.

You watched as Katsuki angrily got up and left.

Midoriya swiftly followed.

Todoroki looked up before leaving.

You smiled and walked to the back side of the roof.

Freezing time once again, you let your body glide off the roof.

    Did I make the right choice?

    I'm... so tired.

    You felt the wind pick up.

    So, so, tired.

    You looked down.

    Just a few meters left.

    Might as well unfreeze time so we're not stuck in an infinite loop.

    You let the bluish hue that surrounded the world fade away.

    You didn't scream.

    You smiled before your body crashed into the ground.

Ai's Perspective

    She might as well be invisible.

    "Ai the ghost!"

    "Whose Ai?"

    She sighed and kicked a rock as she walked around UA.

    As she walked around the back she saw a quickly falling... person.

    "Wait, what?" She whispered. The girl quickly ran forward, using her Quirk as a pillow and slowly lowered the body onto the ground.

    "A-Are you okay?" Ai ran to the (H/C) girl and checked for a pulse. "...wait, (Y/N)?!" She gasped.

    The cyan haired girl held her classmate and prayed she wasn't to injured. "...oh!" She pulled out her phone and dialled the emergency line.

    "Hello, what's your emergency?" The monotone voice spoke.

    "M-My class--"

    "Hello?"

    "Yes, hi. U-um... my classmate jumped off the--"

    "Is anyone there?"

    "Uhh..." Ai sighed. "HELLO, MY CLASSMATE JUMPED OFF THE ROOF!" She shouted into the phone.

    "Oh!" The operator chuckled. "I barely heard you, Miss. Where is your location?"

    "UA HIGH SCHOOL."

    "Alright, i'll send paramedics over right away." The man hung up.

    "...that's not how he's supposed to handle that..." Ai whispered to herself, keeping her hand on (Y/N)'s wrist.

    A pulse.

    She has a pulse.

    She will be okay.

    Ai looked at the girl, still remembering when she ran into the classroom sobbing that she had gotten pushed off a roof.

    Or when she had aced the Quirk Apprehension test.

    Ai had tried to approach her.

    She got ignored.

    Well, not ignored, per se.

    Not noticed, would be a better way to phrase it.

    See, Ai had no 'presence,' she could easily be ignored by... well, everyone.

    Even her family forgot about her.

    But that was okay.

    Ai didn't mind to much.

    Because Ai promised herself she would be a hero.

    And she would get presence as a hero.

    Even if she didn't, that's okay.

    As long as she helps someone.

    Just like... Midoriya.

    The greenette in her class who faced the USJ so bravely...!

    She had fallen for him, hard, since school started.

    But he obviously liked Uraraka or (Y/N).

    And that's okay.

    She didn't mind.

    She was fine the way she was.

    Albeit lonely...

    Focus, Ai, focus! Nearly dead girl here!

    Ai mentally slapped herself and switched her attention to (Y/N).

    She smiled as the ambulances (somehow) pulled into the school and skidded to a stop in front of her and (Y/N).

    The paramedics jumped out of the car and started checking her vitals.

    They didn't see her.

    And that's okay.

    So, Ai, just walked home her long cyan pigtails flopping against her shoulders.

    Her face had a permanent smile as she walked.

    Would (Y/N) be okay? She doesn't know.

    And that's okay.

    (Y/N) didn't care about Ai anyway.

    ...and that's okay.

    Ai walked down the street ignoring the strangers trying to push past her, not noticing she was even there.

    Lost in her thoughts, she remembered the school year.

    ...when Aizawa didn't let her do the Quirk apprehension test.

    She had to ask to do it later.

    ...when All Might said there was an odd amount of students, even though she was in front of him waving her hands.

    She talked to him later and he profusely apologized.

    And instead of going to lunch, she ate with Aizawa.

    They just sat in the classroom in silence.

    And that's okay.

    She smiled and stopped in front of the large manor, punching in the code the large golden gate swung open.

    She shut the gate, and walked inside. "I'm home!" She smiled.

    ...no response.

    Her smile faltered for a moment, but she brought it back.

    Walking through the large house she saw butlers and maids wandering the halls doing this and that.

    She walked up three sets of stairs before she reached the 'bedroom,' floor. At the far end, the smallest room sat in solitude.

    She opened the door and was greeted by a lavish bed, dresser, closet... and well, everything!

    And posters of UA, of course.

    She sat her bag on her dresser and pushed the curtain away from her bed as she lay down.

    ...still clean.

    She quietly laughed to herself.

    She was somewhat surprised anyone remembered to clean her room.

Well, more surprised than anyone remembered her in general.

But that's okay.

She remembered herself.

Looking at the mirror she saw her tan skin, blue eyes and cyan pigtails.

Did... she remember herself?

She frowned at the mirror before walking over and covering it.

Idea of a girl with no presence comes from, 'it hurts,' by EmmatheFumei on Quotev, go give her story some love~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 3.4K 35
It's summer vacation, and the staff at UA has invited classes 3-A and 3-B to spend it together on a ten day cruise! After a very intense semester, Sh...
992K 34.8K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
7.9K 338 33
(Bakugou x Reader) At a young age, you unknowingly became an angel of death-an innocent child who helped their aunt and uncle commit murder. Years af...
16.7K 742 25
Katsuki Bakugo was known by pretty much everyone as a Pomeranian with the personality of a chihuahua, giving off an energy that screams 'fuck off!' M...