Denki Kaminari X Reader ~ Eup...

By Xenia_Cenia

Katsuki Bakugou's little sister was the exact opposite of him in every way. He loved his Quirk... she despise... More

So...
The Start
The Test
The Short Chapter
The Super Long Chapter To Make Up For The Short Chapter
The Idiot Nearly Kills You
The, 'Oh Fuck Kaminari is Dead,' Chapter
Looking For Light
Broken Girl
Bullies
Love Goes Awry
Broken Kids Fix Each Other
Possesion
Fight
Yikes, Is She Okay?!
Victim Vs Villain
Broken Kids Brake Once More
Traitor
Euphoria
Frozen Heart
Return
Remember.
Happy Endings
Corrections
Sakurri First Meeting
The Lonely Life of Ai Itta
A/N
Another AN (sorry...)
Update!
Maybe last A/N? Idk im sorry
Yall I-

Falling Through Hope

17.4K 564 2.6K
By Xenia_Cenia

You stood in front of your classroom door taking deep breaths. Your right arm was in a sling and your left arm shook inches from the door handle.

You heard chatter and laughter from inside.

They're having fun. Without me. I shouldn't of gotten in. Second-best.

You took a deep breath and tried to muster the courage to walk in.

What if I freeze time and sneak into my desk?

Taking a deep breath you willed time to freeze but instead you got a splitting headache.

Crying out you stumbled backwards and fell into a nearby wall. The chatter from inside came to a stop.

You heard a door slam shut and saw Aiko smirking from outside Class 1-B.

"Oh? (Y/N)? Are you okay? Here--i'll take you to the nurse." She spoke loudly as if to confirm that nobody would come out into the hall and see what was about to happen.

Aiko calmly strutted towards you and picked you up by the front of your shirt and put a hand over your mouth. "Cry out and i'll fuck you up so bad and make it seem like you attacked me first."

You nodded and tried to press your back against the wall.

Aiko knocked off your feet and began dragging your through the hall. Dazed you tried to stop yourself from passing out as she kept, 'accidently' bumping your right arm against walls.

"Oops!" She'd say. "Guess i'm super clumsy today."

She dragged you up stairs until you saw a sign clearly marked, 'roof.'

"W-wait, Aiko!" You spoke as loud as you dared which she only responded with a sneer.

Opening and closing the door to the roof she snapped the lock shut. She threw you onto the ground and her silver eyes narrowed as a smile grew on her face.

"Quirkless. Bitch. Worthless." She began speaking and circled around you. "Weak. That's what they called me."

"Aiko, I--"

"Shut up! Now, I have a chance, okay? I will be strong. A hero." She stopped in front of you and kicked you in the shin. "You're just some weakling, huh? Where did that strong (Y/N) go, huh? The one at lunch and in middle school. Show me your power, you fucking pyro!" She rolled you over and placed her foot on your chest. She smirked and placed her other foot on your right arm.

You screamed.

She laughed.

She dug her foot into your wounds and moved her other foot from your chest to your mouth. "Now, ssh, ssh. Remember what I said? I gotta keep my word." Her eyes scanned the roof until she saw the edge and began dragging you again.

Your eyes widened and you tried to take her hands off your shirt. "WAIT! AIKO! NO!" She held you over the edge. Grabbing a knife from her skirt she stabbed it into the top of the building and smiled at you. "Grab on, cause this will be amazing." She let go of you giving you barely a second to grab the dagger plunged into the building. She winked at you before yanking off your necklace, and putting it in her pocket.

"THIS ISN'T STABLE! AIKO, THIS WILL GIVE OUT!" You screamed trying to find anysort of footing. Aiko smiled and left you hanging there.

"HELP! PLEASE!" You screamed as the dagger continued to shake. Banging your foot against the glassy side you tried to get anyones attention.

Think, (Y/N)! What will... oh.

Letting go with your right arm you pointed it straight at the ground and grit your teeth. The sound of flame quickly rushing down the side of the building filled your ears. When it ended you saw windows open from confused teachers.

"HELP ME!" You screamed. The dagger came loose. Screams of terror filled your throat as you freefell.

How many stories was UA? A lot.

How many stories was it needed to kill someone via a drop? Around three.

A chill.

A chill hit your arms as ice surrounded you.

In Class 1-A about a few seconds earlier

"...did anyone else see that?" A confused Uraraka spit out, completely dazed by the fire that quickly came and coated her classroom window.

"Yeah, ribbit."

Aizawa looked out the window and gasped. "TODOROKI! ICE!" He shouted. Todoroki went to the window and his eyes widened as he saw the quickly falling body. He shot his right arm out the window and encased the body in ice. Before it touched the falling body, however, a metal staff jutted from the window and caught the body. A petite brown haired girl climbed onto the staff and dragged the body inside.

Back to you

You gasped and coughed for air, glaring at Aiko who was putting on a concerned act while getting praised by teachers.

"Wow, quick reflexes! Especially for a first-year! You should of been in Class 1-A!"

You struggled out of her arms and hissed, "I'm going to class."

"Young Miss!" A teacher yelled, you turned and saw their disapproving glare. "Won't you thank Miss Kagami?"

Your eye twitched. "Thank... you..." You spoke through gritted teeth and stomped out of the classroom.

"Oh, don't mind her. She used to bully me and I guess her hatred didn't fade..." Aiko spoke in a false sad tone.

You were pissed. Really, really, really pissed. Throwing open the door to room 1-A you ignored the bewildered stares from your classmates when they saw your wounds.

"(Y/N), isn't that supposed to be in a cast?" Aizawa pointed out.

"Well, i'm sorry!" You sarcastically bowed. "But I just got thrown off THE FUCKING ROOF!"

You covered your mouth but it was to late. What was said was said.

Your classmates gasped, you looked around the room and saw Katsuki get out of his seat and carefully walk towards you. His arms wrapped around your thin frame and you gasped.

Was... Katsuki hugging me?

You felt his tears begin to seep into your shirt. "C'mon, sis... I don't have another twin... you can't die on me, okay?"

"I didn't jump, I promise. Katsuki... I..." You didn't know what to do. Should you tell him? What would happen. "I-It was... I..." He pulled back from the hug and understood what you meant. His hands tightened around your arms.

"Who?" He spoke through gritted teeth, his eyes twitching.

"She... she took my cast... dragged me up the stairs... and dug her foot into my... my wounds. Than cuz' I cried out she dragged me off the roof and plunged a knife into the building so she could save me when I fell..."

The temperature dropped five degrees as Todoroki's desk got coated in ice, every phone in the class simultaneously popped as Denki dug his nails into his palm.

I should of just died. Look what I did. Now they're angry... and I made a scene... and...

"I'm worthless." Wait did I say that outloud?

If anyone heard you they didn't act on it.

Aizawa stood from his desk and slammed his hands on the table. "Who pushed you off the damn roof?"

Every set of eyes was trained on your body keeping you in place.

Why, oh, why can't I just be invisible?

"H-her name... is..." your eyes closed. What will you do when she finds out? You can't have someone by you 24/7. Besides... Aiko just wanted to be noticed.

Could she just blame it on a villain? No... that wouldn't explain how they got into the school. You looked at Katsuki who was still keeping a strong grip on your arms. His red eyes were impatient and terrified.

You hated seeing Katsuki like that. Weak and terrified. Hell, he even gave up the tough guy act to make sure you were okay. You didn't deserve a big brother like that.

What would've happened if you didn't scream? Would Aiko still save you? Odds are... no. It would of been suspicious if she had known you were falling.

You would of died. Everything would be over.

No more U.A. traitor.

No more bullying.

No more fear.

Why... did you scream again? What are you fighting for? For some reason it seems so blurry.

Than you remembered.

Katsuki. That dummy who you promised you would grow up with.

Todoroki. The guy who you were finally getting close to.

Denki. The guy who promised to save you.

Midoriya. The guy who you always had to protect. The one who built you up.

Shinsou. You told him to keep fighting... would he keep fighting if you had given up?

Your parents. You missed them so much.

You pulled Katsuki into a big hug and let the tears roll down your face. "O-oh, God... Kat... i'm so sorry... i'm so so sorry... if I were stronger..."

"Don't start that bullshit." Did... his voice shake? "You don't have to change anything because of some bitch. She's probably jealous."

"Aiko... Kagami..." you whispered the name into his ear. "She can't get expelled... I think this is all she has..." His hands around your arms loosened and he pulled back from the hug.

A scowl lined his face as his eyebrow twitched from pure anger. He stormed out of the classroom. Tears lined your face and you dropped to your knees as sobs shook your body. Denki jumped from his seat and skidded to a stop in front of you before wrapping you in a tight hug. Todoroki silently followed Katsuki.

Aizawa was dumbfounded.

This had never happened before.

And he didn't even know who to blame.

Could he call the other teachers and ask who saved (Y/N)?

But what if it wasn't the person who saved her?

What if he just expels a random innocent student?

You looked up as a cloth was wrapped around your shoulders. Momo stood above you with a blanket she had just created, her eyes filled with unshed tears.

Midoriya quickly stood up and his chair scratched the ground. Everyone looked at the greenette, his eyes filled with determination.

"I'll get him, (Y/N). Don't worry." He confidently walked out of the classroom and saw Todoroki looking shocked as Katsuki wiped his eyes his fist slammed against a nearby wall.

He shut the door and turned towards him. "Kacchan?"

"Oh, fuck... this was bad enough having Icyhot and the rest of the class not you too, Deku."

"Bakugou--"

"SHUT UP!" Katsuki turned as explosions began popping on his palms. "THAT'S MY DAMN SISTER! THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING WITH!"

"W-what?" Todoroki blushed.

"I... I hear her crying, dumbass." Katsuki leaned against the wall and pushed his hair off his forehead. "How the fuck am I supposed to be a hero when I can't even protect my best friend?"

"What do you mean she's crying?" Midoriya took a step forward, concern lining his face. The more he thinks about it, the more realizes she has been mostly alone. And the wound on her shoulder matched the one on her wrist...

"Hell do I know! I got up to get water and I heard cryin'. I put my ear against her door in case I was wrong but... I wasn't... she was crying. My damn sister is suffering and she won't tell me shit... now she's there alone with those fuckers and i'm out here. I'm... a terrible brother."

"She told you first." Todoroki spoke in his emotionless voice.

Katsuki looked at him with confused eyes. "Huh?"

"She told you who pushed her. But who is it? I want to have a talk with them."

"Aiko Kagami whoever the fuck that is."

"A-Aiko?" Midoriya piped up.

"You know her, Deku?"

"S-She... w-well... (Y-Y/N) talked about her being... er... abusive to her."

"AND YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Katsuki bellowed explosions popping faster in his palms.

"I-I tried! (Y/N) was really smart and I never got to see her..."

"Damn..." Katsuki ceased his Quirk. "Why the fuck is she so dumb? Isolating herself... not telling anyone she's getting bullied..."

"W-Well there was a plan I-I had made when I first heard about i-it... but she turned it down."

Both sets of eyes landed on the greenette in intrigue.

"If (Y/N) isn't alone she won't get bullied, right? Especially not now since she's at UA."

"But she's with that purple fucker and still gets bullied." Katsuki tsked, his brain racking for a way to save his sister.

"I-I don't know about that... b-but you and Todoroki have really strong Quirks s-so you can defend her!"

"In that flashback the bully renounced Bakugou." Todoroki pointed out.

"I'll fuckin' kill her!"

"Calm down. Midoriya, how about you? How will you fit into this?"

"W-Well... there are three of us... s-so if Katsuki walks her to and from school that's one less opportunity for her to get bullied."

"Today she got targeted in the damn hallway... while she was fucking hurt...!" Katsuki punched the wall again.

"I-I know. W-we can take turns getting up when she leaves."

"Aizawa would catch on."

"I'm-m sure he would let us when he knows the cause."

"(Y/N) would catch on."

The three boys stood in silence after that realization.

Of course she would catch on.

She's one of the smarter kids in the class, and she obviously had a tendency to try to fight everything by herself.

Light footsteps filled the hallway. They all turned and saw a confused brunette.

"H-Hi..." She nervously smiled when she saw Katsuki.

"Aiko Kagami?" Todoroki spoke blankly.

"Y-y-yeah?" She nervously smiled.

Explosions of different calibers popped off on Katsuki's palm.

Ice began to coat the floor.

Aiko gasped and tried running but, alas, she slipped and fell onto the ground.

Katsuki carefully walked on the ice as to not slip, while keeping his twitching eyes locked on a terrified Aiko.

Meanwhile, everyone in Class 1-A felt the sudden drop in temperature.

You saw the frog girl (Tsuyu) begin to quiver in her seat. Quickly getting up and handing her your blanket you threw open the classroom door and gasped at the scene in front of you.

"KATSUKI!" You screamed and tried walking forward before slipping on the ice, "What the fuck...?"

"Sorry." Todoroki calmly walked over to you and helped you up. "We found her."

Every face in 1-A perked up and fingers began impatiently tapping their desks. Aizawa used his Quirk to keep his student at bay and praying the scene in the hallway didn't go too badly. If the bully gets hurt, well, that's what Recovery Girl is for, right?

"Let go of me, Todoroki!" You yanked your arm out of his grasp and stumbled over to Katsuki who had stopped his advance and looked at you in confusion.

"The fuck are you doing, (Y/N)?"

You looked at Aiko and saw her terrified confused face. You mouthed, you're welcome. Before turning to Katsuki and proudly declaring. "That's not her."

"What?" The other four in the hallway recoiled.

"B-But... Kacchan, she said Aiko Kagami... right?"

"(Y/N), don't lie."

"The fuck you mean?"

"I..." Aiko looked at you with teary eyes. You smiled and helped her up.

"Sorry 'bout my bombhead brother, over there. See, I got pushed off the roof and since you share a name with the girl who pushed me... well, things just went wrong, huh?"

Aiko looked at you with confused silver eyes before she mouthed, why?

You smiled and mouthed back, because you were afraid.

She wiped her eyes and accepted your hand to pull her up. As she left you saw her shoot an annoyed glare you're way.

Oh, dear God. By taking mercy I didn't just piss her off more... right?

You turned at the boys with a disappointed glare. "Really?"

"W-We were trying to protect you, (Y/N)!" Midoriya piped up.

You raised your hand. "I don't need protecting." I just got thrown off a roof. I'm fine. ...that sounds bad.

"The fuck? You got thrown off a damn roof! You were bullied for who knows how long...!" Katsuki growled.

"The girl who threw me off won't get me again. I'll make a plan to get her back. Now, Todoroki, go inside and warm Tsuyu, won't you?"

He nodded and went inside the classroom. "Midoriya go and help calm down the class and you." You turned towards Katsuki. "Go inside and sit down quietly for the rest of the day."

"Bu--" You cut him off with a glare. He scowled but complied. When the door shut behind him you turned. "I know you're still here, Aiko."

She stepped out from behind a stairwell. "Why?" She growled her arms crossed.

"You got the hero boost, right? I'm not gonna be the one to ruin your damn future. Just leave me alone, okay? I don't know what those three were planning but if i'm not there to stop them..."

"Message received. If you tell anyone though..."

"I know. You'll beat the fuck out of me and make it look like I attacked you first. Now, excuse me I have to melt this mess." She stumbled over the ice and walked back to Class 1-B, you heard cheers when she opened the door.

You sighed.

She will make a great hero when she stops being so damn selfish...

You made a tiny flame on your finger and began to slowly melt the ice and evaporate the water.

When you finished you walked into the classroom and sat down.

"Well..." Aizawa started still obviously fazed.

The class was quiet.

Everyone was staring at their desk or you.

You just stared at your desk and started counting the notches.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

You don't know how long you sat there. Just, thinking. But you noticed Midoriya and Katsuki passing notes which eventually made their way to Todoroki. You tried to look at them but Todoroki made a tiny ice wall separating the two desks.

You could use one of your many Quirks but honestly? You were exhausted.

Why class didn't end from a student getting pushed/jumping off a roof, who knows? It was Friday. Day was almost over. Nobody wanted to deal with it.

Great management.

You sighed as the final bell rang. Todoroki had finished writing his response and than threw it to Midoriya.

You pulled on his sleeve before he left. "Todoroki."

"(Y/N)."

"What was in the note?"

"Confidential information."

"I'm not an idiot."

"I'm well aware."

"I know it was about who pushed me."

"It wasn't. Honest."

"So... you aren't going to go on a killing spree for revenge?"

"No."

You nodded and picked up your bag. "Nice chat."

He grunted and finished packing his bag.
You walked out the door and saw Katsuki leaning against the wall.

"The fuck where you taking so long?"

"Why were you waiting for me? I told you I don't need protecting."

"Jesus fuck... can we just walk home together? Like the old days?"

You smiled and elbowed his side. "Awe, miss me big bro?"

"No, why the fuck would I miss you? You're so damn annoying..."

"I'm fucking perfect, excuse you."

He cracked a smile. "Yeah, whatever."

You spent the rest of walk cracking jokes with your brother and rekindling an old friendship that had started to slip away.

As Katsuki started to unlock the door you meekly pulled on his sleeve and looked him in the eye. "Don't tell mom and dad. I just got home. They don't need more stress."

He slowly nodded. "I promise."

You walked in the door and saw a big painted sign that read, 'WELCOME HOME!'

You giggled as your parents smiled and pulled you and Katsuki into a hug.

"Ugh--you old hag! We already did enough of this sad shit at school!"

"Just enjoy the hug, Kat!"

You embraced your parents and brother tighter.

Right now. Let's stay in the 'right now.'

As you pulled away from the hug Katsuki noticed the lack of a certain golden chained jade necklace around his sisters neck. He didn't say anything.

Because as far as he was concerned, right now... they were safe. Everyone was happy and safe.

You, on the other hand knew that this happy reunion wouldn't last forever. You wanted to believe Shigaraki would leave you alone. Especially now that your mom talked about police escorts around the house.

Maybe you were safe.

Maybe... this year would end uneventfully.

Just a few tournaments, tests... normal hero school things.

No more kidnapping.

No more near-death experiences.

No more.

Just... peace.

As the day of family bonding ended you yawned and went to your room thoughts swarming your mind.

Aiko nearly killed me.

But I let her get away.

And now she's angry.

But if I let them beat her up...

She would of stopped.

You shook the thought out of your head.

No!

I'm a hero, I have to be stronger.

I can't be selfish.

Finally, your eyelids drooped and lulled you into a dreamless sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 14.4K 83
Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo has always had a rough relationship, to say the least. Katsuki always hated Izuku, or as he calls him, "Deku", for...
579K 16.4K 31
Y/N Bakugou. Katsuki Bakugous little sister. She hated it. Everyone seemed to expect so highly of her, who could handle that much pressure. As well a...
88.4K 3.2K 35
It's summer vacation, and the staff at UA has invited classes 3-A and 3-B to spend it together on a ten day cruise! After a very intense semester, Sh...
603 3 44
Being the daughter of two pro heroes everyone expects you to have a powerful quirk. However sometimes your expectations aren't reality. (Y/n) (L/n) W...