Denki Kaminari X Reader ~ Eup...

By Xenia_Cenia

Katsuki Bakugou's little sister was the exact opposite of him in every way. He loved his Quirk... she despise... More

So...
The Start
The Test
The Short Chapter
The Super Long Chapter To Make Up For The Short Chapter
The Idiot Nearly Kills You
The, 'Oh Fuck Kaminari is Dead,' Chapter
Looking For Light
Falling Through Hope
Bullies
Love Goes Awry
Broken Kids Fix Each Other
Possesion
Fight
Yikes, Is She Okay?!
Victim Vs Villain
Broken Kids Brake Once More
Traitor
Euphoria
Frozen Heart
Return
Remember.
Happy Endings
Corrections
Sakurri First Meeting
The Lonely Life of Ai Itta
A/N
Another AN (sorry...)
Update!
Maybe last A/N? Idk im sorry
Yall I-

Broken Girl

17.7K 634 2.3K
By Xenia_Cenia

Where am I?

Why is everything so dark?

Everything hurts.

Your eyes slowly opened. You saw tiny bindings wrapped around your wrists binding you to a chair.

"W-wait..." you coughed.

"Ah. You're up." You saw a man shrouded in darkness with tiny tubes connected to his face smile at you. "Welcome to your new home!"

"N-new home...?" You blinked.

"After Kurogiri and Tomura picked you up, we decided it would be best if you stayed here."

"P-picked me... no! NO!" You struggled against the binds.

"Now, now. You're still wounded pretty bad. Even if you could get out, you would simply die. See the tubes connected to your wrists?"

You looked down and saw the small glowing tubes.

"They're the only thing keeping you alive right now. We could turn you into a Noumu... but where's the fun in that?" He chuckled. "See, the media is going wild with all of the heroes searching for you." He clicked on a T.V. that was set to a news channel.

A picture of you was displayed on the screen as a calm news reporter spoke.

"15 year old (Y/N) Bakugou was taken by a mysterious group who call themselves 'the league of villains,' witness say she should be covered in burns with a severely injured shoulder. Should anyone know anything of her whereabouts please call the number on the screen or contact professional heroes."

"B-but you said... you wouldn't hurt..." Your voice trailed off. You demanded Katsuki's safety not your own.

The man laughed. "Now, wouldn't it be quite entertaining if we called UA?"

You looked at him. "Are you letting me go?"

"Ha, no. But if we tell them you are alive than searches shall increase tenfold."

You narrowed your eyes. "Why would you want that?"

"So I can watch those miserable heroes squirm in their own failure. Even if they do find you--which they won't--we're not at our actual base. So any damage to this building won't matter. So, put on your best smile, (Y/N), because we're going live!"

"W-what?" the man stood and pressed the button on a camera before flicking on the lights.

"Ow!" You closed your eyes and jumped as you heard your voice echo.

"See, (Y/N)? Your face is broadcasted all over Japan! Is this the fame you wanted?"

"W-what?" You looked at the man in fear.

"So, Japan. You have ten minutes before this building explodes and instantly kills little (Y/N) here." He smiled behind the camera.

Your eyes widened and you searched for explosives.

"Even with her impressive Quirks, there's nothing she can do. So choose: save (Y/N) or save the millions of civilians in the city over."

Kurogiri appeared and took the man out of the building. You heard beeping begin around the room and saw a ten minute countdown begin on the T.V. that used to be showing the news. You looked around and saw no bombs.

Gritting your teeth you used your flame to attempt to burn the chair. It collapsed and you hit the ground with a thump.

You coughed and stood up. "S-save the civilians! I-I'll save myself!" You yelled into the camera.

9 minutes left

See the tubes connected to your wrists? That's the only things keeping you alive right now.

You gasped and looked at your wrists in fear.

Oh god... this is how I die. With a countdown. Waiting to be saved.

You used the light to your advantage and searched for a door. "No door?!" You exclaimed. "Fine." Backing up and pressing your back against the back wall and bit your lip to stop yourself from crying out.

"AUGH!" You screamed as a bright flame exploded from your arm and burned up the wall in front of you. Panting you collapsed to your knees.

"I... gotta..." You cursed and stood up again. "I refuse to die, alright League of Villains?! YOU HEAR ME?!" You screamed and glared at the camera. Looking at the path your flame had opened you gasped. The tacky flower printed wallpaper had covered an iron door. Ripping off the charred remains of the wallpaper, you pulled the door open. "Yes!" Smiling you began to head through the opening in the door. "Dammit... the explosives..." you scowled and froze time.

You searched the room and stopped time. Okay, focus (Y/N)! You can solve this.

If I were a messed up villain where would I hide an explosive...

"The chair!" You turned towards the exploded remains of the chair and searched through the debris. "Of course! The only way to make sure I died without blowing up the building because this is... their hideout!" So him saying any damage to this building was all a bluff...

You found a tiny cylindrical metal object and picked it up. At your touch it began projected steady red lights on it's surface.

Think, (Y/N), think! How do I stop the bomb?

You turned it over and saw a tiny compartment. You quickly pried it off with your fingernail and saw two different cables.

One will ignite this and one will deactivate it... right? So if I do both at the same time... oh boy, this is how I die.

You set down the bomb and picked up a small piece of wood. You poked the surface, and when you deemed it was sharp enough you stabbed it into the two wires praying for no explosion.

Nothing happened. You reactivated time, already ready to stop it in case anything went wrong.

The steady beeping had stopped and you sighed with relief. "I'll keep this." You smiled and ran out the door keeping the sharp piece of wood in hand.

A dusty old bar lay in front of you. You ignored your surroundings and the second you saw the door, you instantly ran to it and blinked as the sun's rays splashed your face.

Collapsing to your knees, you coughed up blood. Your hair fell in front of your face as you stood up shakily.

You gripped the piece of wood and walked until you heard large explosions. The city over, right? Than that's where I need to be.

You ran through the empty streets, feeling the adrenaline course through your veins. You ran until you heard the screams of civilians.

You ran into the heat of the fight and saw a villain about to impale a man whose leg was trapped under fallen cement.

"BACK OFF!" You cried and shot out an array of flames, ignoring the pain, that bit through the man's weapon and turned it into ash.

"WHO ARE YOU?" The villain turned angrily.

"I'm the bitch you neglected to kill." You hissed, your plank burned to ash.

"You? Hah, your weaponless. What are you going to do against us, little girl?"

You smirked. "Hold my own until the Pros get here."

"Really? I'd like to see you try."

"Than come and test your eyesight." You placed your hands into a fighting position and summoned a sword made of fire. "Carbon's melting point is 4300 K. Would you like to see yours?"

The villain charged forward, his eyes bent on destruction. You swiftly moved to the side and thrust your sword into his side. He writhed in agony and attempted to dislodge the sword.

"Bad move. Did you know that if you remove a weapon that is making you bleed, you will just bleed more since that weapon was keeping the blood in? Don't believe me?" You ripped the sword from his side as blood pooled on the cement. "How about now?" Why didn't it cauterize? I have to turn up the heat...

Energy flowed through your veins. You felt so alive. "Now, if you will excuse me, I refuse to let blood flow on this cement. Unless it is a villains of course." He grabbed your ankle and tripped you.

"Y-you may of gotten m-me... but my a-allies... they will get you... I..." his grip loosened as his eyes went glassy.

"Suffer in neverending disrest." You slipped out of his grasp and walked into the crowds of villains.

"NEVER FEAR--FOR I AM HERE!" A bellow made every head turn to All Might with his trademark smile surrounded by pro heroes as they stood on top of a roof.

"(Y/N)!" Aizawa--for once in a lifetime--spoke with emotion other than dead ass tired.

Your hands drooped and your sword fizzled out of life. Aizawa used his ropes and brought you up to the roof as you collapsed to your knees holding back tears.

"Aizawa! Get her out of here!" Midnight yelled. "We got this!" Aizawa nodded and picked you up and you began to cry.

"It's okay, (Y/N). You're safe now. Everything is going to be okay."

No. It's not okay. I caused this. I made this whole thing happen--it's all my fault.

You bit your lip and let yourself slip into unconsciousness. "Is... Katsuki... o--" 

When you woke up in were in a hospital bed. Alone. 

No Katsuki.

No mom.

No dad.

No medic.

All alone.

You closed your eyes as tears pooled from your eyes. It's okay. I'm alone. I can cry. Tears slipped down your cheeks as the pain racked through your body.

My fault. My fault. I did this. I did this. If not for me nobody would of gotten hurt. I deserved to get kidnapped. I should of died. Aizawa shouldn't of rescued me. Worthless.

Your eyes widened as you heard a door click open.

"Hey..." You turned and saw Midoriya, Katsuki and Todoroki.

"You're lucky you're my sister, cuz' I hate sharin' a room with icy hot over here and this damned nerd."

"K-Katsuki...! You're okay!" More tears slid down your face.

"W-why are you cryin' so much for? No big surprise i'm alive!" He looked concerned.

You sobbed and tried to move your left arm but found it wrapped in a cast.

"D-don't move your arm! It was damaged very badly." Midoriya whimpered.

"Hah... I can see that..." You whispered, tears still slipping down your cheeks.

"Hmm, I'm surprised you survived those attacks. Your form was horrendous." Todoroki piped up, leaving all of his peers looking at him in shock.

"YOU--" Katsuki began to yell.

"Yeah. It was." You smiled meekly. "But to be fair I was burned pretty badly..."

"S-Speaking of... h-how l-long have y-you had that f-fire Quirk...?" Midoriya refused to looked at you as he spoke.

Guiltily you looked out the window. "Doesn't matter now, does it?"

Katsuki's eyes widened. "Deku, Icyhot... leave." Katsuki growled.

Midoriya tripped out of the hospital room and Todoroki calmly followed behind.

When the door shut behind them Katsuki's eyes grew teary.

"K-Katsuki?" You gasped as your brother bit his lip until blood poured.

"D-Damn it... (Y/N) do you know how much you made mom and dad cry? They wouldn't stop crying..." He looked at the ground.

"I--"

"Everyone was worried about you! You were in a coma for like three days!"

Your eyes widened and you recoiled. "T-Three days...?"

"I felt so useless, (Y/N)." Katsuki covered his face with his hands. "Your my sister. And when those fuckers hurt you...!"

"It's okay... I'm here now..."

"Fuck, (Y/N)! You were so injured you were in a damn coma! And all of those wounds... if someone had been fighting by your side..." His voice shook. "I'm sorry for failing as a big brother."

"Katsuki, stop. Please." You shut your eyes. "We're twins, okay? I love you, you're my big brother..." tears began to fall down your cheeks. "If anything I failed you... you were right. I need to get stronger." In more ways than one.

"I love you too, (Y/N)..." He whispered, but he said it. After fifteen years.

"C'mon, gimme a hug already?" You laughed wiping your tears away.

"Dammit, (Y/N)! We were having a twin-bonding moment!"

"Didn't take you for the sentimental type, bro."

"WANNA GO?" He shouted launching to his feet.

"EVEN IN THIS HOSPITAL BED I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS!" You shouted back smirking.

"Stop all of this chatter. She needs rest." An old woman stumbled into the hospital.

"Huh? The fuck are you?" Katsuki sat back ground.

"I am UA's resident medic." The gray haired woman hobbled over to you. "I am Recovery Girl." She smiled. Picking up her cane she hit Katsuki from the other side of the bed. "And swearing is not to be tolerated!"

You giggled and stuck your tongue out at Katsuki. "Finally somebody put him in his place."

"Now, leave boy! She needs rest." Recovery Girl said in her surprisingly confident voice.

Katsuki grumbled but left, Recovery Girl turned too you and smiled. "Sorry, dear. Poor boy just doesn't know his limits." She shook her head in disappointment.

You smiled. "Katsuki has always been like that. It's nothing new."

Recovery Girl's smile faded and she took a deep breath. "You're wounds were quite grievous."

"Yeah... I'm aware..." your voice trailed off as you remembered the fight and all of the injuries. "How long until I can come back to class?"

She smiled. "Today, actually."

"Wait, what?"

"Well, you were missing for one day and unconscious for another three. But it seems most of your injuries were self-inflicted and it wasn't that hard to heal. But your shoulder and wrist..." she trailed off sadly.

"You can't heal it? Will... I be unable to become a hero?" Your voice cracked as fears manifested and grew in your head.

"No, dear, nothing like that. You will heal. But those will take far longer so you will have too visit me daily. Oh, and you're classmates left you a gift they asked me to give you."

She handed you a tiny gift wrapped box with a note attached on top.

You smiled and opened it. There was a necklace with a tiny jade jewel. You gasped and clipped it on. Glancing at the note you quickly opened it.

We're glad you're home. Don't scare us again.

Love, Class 1-A.

You giggled and flipped it over, in tiny print four little notes in four different handwritings was shown.

Sorry for not being able to save you. I'll come through next time, but you gotta stay by me, okay?

-Denki

I was so scared. Kacchan nearly beat everyone up.

-Izuku

Don't do that again motherfucker, I didn't wanna write this piece of shit but Aizawa is making me. Fuck you.

-Piss off

You are strange. But in a good way. Good job not dying.

-Shoto

You giggled once more. Four completely different personalities coming through the notes.

You didn't even notice the tears slipping down your face until they splashed onto the parchment and twisted the words.

Recovery Girl looked at you from her computer worry evident in her features. Why was (Y/N) crying? She experienced something traumatic but she seemed fine before the gift... and her eyes... why were they filled with remorse?

Guilt, one may say. But the old hero saw another more prominent emotion in those (E/C) eyes of hers.

Heartbreak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 88 32
when raven kudo, a girl gifted with the quirk of blood manipulation gets shunned by one of her closest friends, and ends up in the same school as him...
310K 7.9K 44
Katsuki Bakugo, an arrogant, cold hearted, aggressive boss of a mafia gang. He lives in a mansion that his rich parents have got it for him. He had h...
61.2K 1.6K 84
Y/n and her family are rich. Her sister apparently got her quirk first and her parents were so happy when that happened they didn't really think abou...
19.7K 517 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...