Cursed ( Meliodas X Reader )

By Bunniesjungkoo

Y/N she's an supreme diety who went to earth to fight the demon clan. Meliodas , prince of darkness, bumps i... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
8. Its the power within
9. Mentality
10. Blush
11. Ale and Fights
12. Meets
13. Meliodas the love
14. Ara
15. Blaze
16. Headache
17. Naive/lil A
18.Date night
19. Family
20. Mom
21. Next page ~ In My Head ~
22. Bedtime story
23. Finale
Filler - Christmas Special
24
25
26.
27. Epilogue

Valentines

6.1K 151 91
By Bunniesjungkoo

FYI this won't go with the story; I should've posted it on valentines buttt oh 🐳.... but yea this isn't connected to the story
This might be crappy tbh cause I didn't know what to write

-
Hmmm I smell food

Yawning I start to stretch and immediately start sniffing the delicious scent of food. Rubbing my eyes I get rid of the tiredness and make my way to the kitchen.

"Good morning F/n!" Looking up to see Meliodas smile brightly at me. Too bright. Giving a smile back I sit down , hungrily waiting for the food.

"Awhhh and happy valentines F/n!" Widening my eyes slightly I look to see pancakes and then look back up to see him holding flowers to me. F/f (favorite flowers), my favorite!!

To be honest I forgot it was this day, hmm Cupid should be somewhere then.

"Thank you Meliodas" I grab the flowers from him and give them a good sniff, they smell so good. Gently cutting the stems , I place them into the vase near the window so it'd be able to get sunlight.

I sit back down and quickly stuff the food down my throat.

"Oh I actually have something for you as well!" Jumping up from my seat I make my way up to my room. I start to look underneath the bed for the object I had made him.

"Where is it ? Stupid thingy." I move things around and finally found it neatly wrapped.

I immediately make my way back to Meliodas and hand it over to him. He gave me and the object a curious glance before opening it.

It was a dagger, really pretty. It didn't take me long to make all in honesty. There was a red dragon that swirled around the handle , it seemed almost majestic. The dagger was nice and sharp, with just one touch it can cut you.

"Woah" he eyed the dagger and carefully turned it around and inspected it. His face lit up and he admired the dagger.

"It's so amazing ! The craftsman ship on this is brilliant. Someone with this skill is definitely amazing " I turn my head to the side to hide the blush that was starting to rise.

"I actually made it" I scratch the back of my head and give him a small smile. He was definitely surprised.

He began to ask question after question. Asking how I had made it and how long it took and such. Waving my hands up and down I tell him to calm down and that it wasn't as hard as it seems.

"I also have something for Elizabeth, we should get changed and go stop by." I run up the my bedroom and quickly change. I quickly brush my tangled hair and brush my teeth.

"Hurry up Meliodas !!!" I grab Elizabeth's gift and make my way to our horse. We should probably get another one soon. Loading the horse, I turn to see Meliodas walking out with Hawk in his arms.

"Finally !!" I hop onto the horse and grab Hawk out of his arms to allow him to get on as well.

-

"F/N, MELIODAS!!!" Dismounting the horse I make my way over to Elizabeth and spin her around in my arms.

"Hello Liz" Chuckling she grabs my hand and ushers me inside.

"I made it myself!" She hands me a necklace that held a small picture of the both of us. (Just go with my ideas) Placing the necklace around my neck I admire it.

"It's so beautiful Elizabeth. Thank you! I'll wear it everyday , that's a promise!" Chuckling I give her another hug and hurriedly wait for Meliodas to come in with the present we both had gotten her.

"Finally ! You take forever . Gimme present!" I reach my arms out and he rolls his eyes while handing me the presents. Turning around I hand it over to Elizabeth. Getting on my knees I form a fist on both hands in anticipation and excitement. She'll love it, I know it !!

It was a small pig figurine, this small child was obsessed over them. She had always wanted one but her parents wouldn't allow it. Maybe if Hawk ever dies I'll cremate him into a pig, just for Elizabeth. Her eyes shined brightly as she hugged the pig.

"It's so cute !!" She inspected the small figurine closely and smiled brightly at it. Anything to make you happy Elizabeth.

She grabbed another item and handed it to Meliodas and vice versa. Both loved them, Meliodas had gotten a similar item to mine, but it was a picture of both him and Elizabeth.

"So we always remember each other ! I have one too" giggling she shows us hers and both me and Meli give her a warm smile. Unlike ours, Elizabeth had a picture of all three of us.

"I got a small toy mouse for Hawk too!" She laughed as she gave Hawk the toy. He eyes it suspiciously and then pounces on it. We all laughed at his actions then look back to the gift Liz got.

She got a small charm bracelet , there was a charm of a pig on it too. I'm telling you she's crazy for them.

After spending the rest of the day with Liz and her family we start to make our way home.

"Awh Elizabeth is so adorable, I wanna adopt her !" Wiggle my body and hold my face with my hands and tears fell down.

"Well you can always have a child F/N" Chuckling he starts to steer the horse to a different path, with me not noticing.

I stuff my head further into his back dozing off to the sound of crickets.

I felt someone poking my side and out of instinct I kicked them in the gut.

"Oof" I open my eyes to see Meliodas bending over while gripping his stomach.

"AHH!! I'm so sorry ! I didn't mean too !" I start to flail my arms and I rush over to him.

"I thought you were some creep ! I didn't even think it was you or not" helping him sit up and lightly laughs.

"At least I know you can defend yourself" he rubs his head and stands back up to face me.

"Wait, where are we ?" I look around to see a single tree, it's leaves weren't intact anymore because of the cold , but it still looked beautiful nonetheless.

"I know we kinda just met not to long ago , but here" he got on his knees and held out a ring.

Uhh is he gonna marry me ? I DONT KNOW HIM THAT WELL !!! Aghhhh

I started to freak out inside my head , but I kept calm and collective on the outside.

"I said I promised I'd protect you forever and here is a psychical form of it!" It was a promise ring. I admired it and allowed him to place it onto my finger. It was beautiful.

I admire it and quickly see an engraving inside.

I promise I'll protect you forever

I felt tears at the end of my eyes and slowly start to fall down my face. I reminisce how Meliodas had promised me that night to protect me, when he told me to not go alone outside in the dark.

"I LOVE IT!" I run to Meli and tackle him in a hug. It was truly beautiful. I was happy at this and it'll be something I'll cherish forever. I felt arms snake around my waist and hold me tightly.

" I knew you would, to remind myself of that promise maybe I'll engrave it on the dagger you gave me." Smiling brightly I nod my head up and down, wanting him to do just what he said.

As the sun started to set, I didn't want to loosen my grip on him. I was in a blissful state with him and I didn't want to change that.

I look up to Meliodas ( or down depending on your height) and see him staring back. Slowly we both lean in with our eyes closed and I felt softness on my lips. Butterflies were erupting from my stomach and I felt a blush rise to my cheeks. I felt loved and I never wanted to let that go.

To say the least, it was truly a blissful night. Something I don't wanna let go.

—————
Ahh sorry for the crappy chapter I didn't know what to write in all honesty 😂

I'll probably edit some things later, but yeah 🤷‍♀️ I kinda just threw in random things so I could fill up this chapter.

Hope y'all enjoy and happy late valentines !!!

Love ,
            Kayla the pig 🐷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 2.8K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
144K 6.5K 57
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
684K 60.7K 36
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
132K 3.9K 33
"What do you wish?" the man asked, and I responded. "I want to live the rest of my life in the tv show, Teen Titans. And have a power. And I...