Denki Kaminari X Reader ~ Eup...

By Xenia_Cenia

Katsuki Bakugou's little sister was the exact opposite of him in every way. He loved his Quirk... she despise... More

So...
The Start
The Test
The Short Chapter
The Super Long Chapter To Make Up For The Short Chapter
The, 'Oh Fuck Kaminari is Dead,' Chapter
Looking For Light
Broken Girl
Falling Through Hope
Bullies
Love Goes Awry
Broken Kids Fix Each Other
Possesion
Fight
Yikes, Is She Okay?!
Victim Vs Villain
Broken Kids Brake Once More
Traitor
Euphoria
Frozen Heart
Return
Remember.
Happy Endings
Corrections
Sakurri First Meeting
The Lonely Life of Ai Itta
A/N
Another AN (sorry...)
Update!
Maybe last A/N? Idk im sorry
Yall I-

The Idiot Nearly Kills You

29.7K 807 5.2K
By Xenia_Cenia

A/N - Stop commenting 'finally' on this chapter. I get it. I messed up. Let it go.

A/N - Commenting things like 'I forgot about denki!' Isn't much better either. I get it your frustrated but I don't like seeing the same comment on my story over and over again. Please. Let it go.

Todoroki didn't look at you weirdly after that day. He didn't hate nor judge you. You were too embarrassed to talk with him though, since he knew A-your secret Quirk and B-your backstory.

"(Y/N)." He said, catching you off guard, as you and Katsuki walked into class. You walked over to your seat.

"What's up, Todoroki?" You smiled cautiously.

"You're avoiding me. Did I do something to upset you?" He cocked his head slightly and you blushed before looking at the floor. OH MY GOD HE'S ADORABLE!!!

"N-No! I'm just kinda embarrassed about... y'know..." You muttered, sheepishly kicking at the ground.

"Oh. Is that all?" He looked blank.

"Y-yeah..."

"You haven't told anyone my secret, correct?"

Oh, yeah! Todoroki wanted you to keep him using his fire Quirk a secret because 'he-didn't-want-his-father-to-win' or whatever. It confused you, but you had deducted that his home life wasn't... ideal, to say the least. Which confused you. Wasn't his dad Endeavor? The Number 2 hero? What did Endeavor do? What happened that made that distasteful look in Todoroki's eyes and made his palm curl into a fist?

"Of course not." It was his turn to blush as you smiled. "What are friends for?"

Wait, did I just call us friends? What if he doesn't think of me like that--oh no! Oh--

"Friend." He repeated his lips curling in confusion. "Friend."

"You're acting like you've never heard the word before!" You laughed.

He looked up at you with the smallest smile... before it quickly turned back into his blank expression.

"W-what now?" You stuttered.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"HERE I AM, COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" You spun on your heels as a booming voice rippled throughout the room.

"All Might!" Midoriya squealed in a very, very high pitched voice.

"Oh my goodness his voice..." You mumbled.

"What?" Todoroki asked.

"Don't worry 'bout it." You replied still entranced by the high-pitchedness of your childhood friends voice.

You heard a few mumble about All Might in quiet voices but you ignored them and sat at your desk. "We are going to learn in the most important way... through the trial of battle!" Better than what Aizawa had done threatening them with expulsion than being all 'Jk you all fell for it?!'.

"Eh?" Your head perked up. "A fight?" That's when it hit your other classmates what you were being asked of.

"Against villains?!"

"No, no." All Might responded.

"Against teachers?!"

"No, no." All Might tried to calm the crowd.

"Against each other?!"

"Yes, actually! Just change into your Hero Costumes and meet by the buses!" He pressed a button on a controller he pulled out from somewhere (you didn't want to know) and gray cylinders came from the walls.

"???" Was the only thought you could muster.

You looked at the cylinders and jumped as the opened with a loud creeeeeeeeak.

"Wooaah!" A boy with yellow hair (with a black lightning streak in his bangs) laughed.

Your eyes fell on your outfit. It was basically your school uniform with a few added touches like water bottles clipped to your thighs and small daggers in a bag attached to your upper right arm.

You walked back into the classroom and felt a bunch of eyes turn to you. "That skirt...!" A boy with purple hair squealed. "It's so short!"

You looked at your skirt. It was just a bit shorter than your school uniform. "Huh?" You looked around and saw that none of the other girls were wearing dresses. "W-why is everyone staring?" You squealed.

"Because you are the only one not wearing battle-suitable clothes." Todoroki piped in.

"Is too!" You whined. "I can take on all of you!"

"Oh, really?" The yellow haired boy smirked, electricity crackling on his fingertips. "I wanna see you try!"

"You won't be able to see when I'm done with you." You spat back.

"So... manly!" A boy with red hair quivered in the corner.

"I'm a girl." You smiled. "Do I qualify for 'manly'? Just call me 'badass,' it has a better ring to it."

"You really are Katsuki's sister..." Sero muttered in fear.

"Never thought a girl in high heels and a dress would be so scary..." someone with a bird head commented.

"Kids, kids!"

"Oh, yeah?" You smiled at the teacher. A tiny part of you despised him for that damn smile and being number one... you drowned that part.

"I'm running out of--we need to go to the battle trial." He facepalmed.

You skipped out of the classroom with a set of hetromatchic eyes glued onto you. "I know that look..." he grumbled.

~~Battle Trial~~

"Okay, everyone. We are going to draw lots~" All Might boomed. He held open a box filled with white balls (*distant laughter*). "And because of the uneven amount of students, one person will be solo, okay?"

"I wanna be solo." Katsuki gruffly responded.

"Huuuh?" All Might turned.

Katsuki had a glare growing on his face. "I said I wanna be solo, shitface! I can take on all of these fuckbags at once!"

You slipped off your shoe and threw it at him. It hit him in the face and he angrily faced the crowd. "WHO THE FUCK THREW THAT?!" Katsuki snarled.

"Awe, bro! I thought you could take on everyone at once?" You smiled innocently. "Did my shoe overpower you?"

He glared at you, picked up the shoe and proceeded to blow it up.

"KATSUKI?!" You screamed.

"I THOUGHT YOUR SHOE WOULD BE STRONGER!! DIDN'T IT 'OVERPOWER ME'?!"

"WHY DID YOU BLOW IT UP?! YOU KNOW YOU'RE QUIRK IS OVERPOWERED!"

"SO YOU ADMIT IT!"

"DAMMIT, I WILL FREEZE YOU IN TIME!"

"TRY ME, BITCH!"

"I WON'T HAVE TO TRY!"

Your bickering ended when a ravenette handed you another shoe with an irritated smile. "I'm Momo Yaoyorozu. Here's a shoe."

"(Y/N) Bakugou. That's my older brother over there, but he acts like the younger one."

"WHAT'D YOU SAY BITCH?!" He hissed.

"THE TRUTH!" You shot back. "Anyway, thanks for the shoe! I owe you one." You smiled as gently as possible.

She looked back towards All Might as you plopped on the ground to put your shoe on.

"Are... are you guys done?" All Might looked tired, confused and trying his best not to laugh.

"Yeah. Sorry." You replied, having trouble putting the shoe on.

"Okay, good. Listen up, kids! Like I said earlier, you will be put on team's of two, minus Katsuki, and will fight against another team of two. There will be 'heroes' whose objective is to capture the villains or the weapon, and the 'villains' whose objective is to last throughout the time limit or capture the heroes, with this!" He pulled out a small white cord. "Only use this capture tape for capturing the opposite team! Oh, and if the fighting gets to rough I will kick everyone out of the simulation."

"Where are we doing this?" Someone piped up.

"Good question! Unknown to most civilians most fights against villains happen indoors, so that's where this battle trial will take place."

You narrowed your eyes against the people you were supposed to fight with or against. Rubbing your chin gently and closing your eyes you hoped you got hero.

I'll prove them wrong...! Besides, with my Quirk I would unstoppable if all I had to do was capture people or the weapon.

"--And Team G (Y/N) Bakugou and Denki Kaminari!"

"Wha-huh?" You looked around. The yellow haired guy smiled at you and walked towards you.

"Denki, at your service!"

"...shut up." You mumbled. He wore a long white earpiece and a black jacket with lightning bolts running down the sides, black leggings with white streaks, black shoes and a white tank top also on... well, you guess he was a tad bit attractive.

"Now, for the assignments!" All Might bellowed. All Might went through a lot of letters and you kinda tuned them out. "Finally, Team G, heroes, versus Team C, villains!"

"Yay!" You did a slight jump in the air. "Can we go first? Can we, pleeeease?!" You exclaimed.

"I don't see why not, if you are all okay with it."

"Y-yeah!" Momo smiled nervously.

"A-Okay!" The purple haired boy smirked looking at Momo's butt.

Denki nodded.

"Team C, enter the first building and be ready to begin!"

You and Denki now stood in front of the building, with the both of you stretching.

You heard All Might's voice echoing in your ear counting down. "3... 2... 1... begin!" He shouted.

"Oh, Denki?" He turned as you called his name. "Grab my hand, and don't shock me, okay?" You tilted your head and smiled.

"Why...?"

"You'll see~!" He hesitated but grabbed your outstretched hand. Instantly, the world gained a bluish tint.

"Woah, what?" His confident demoner slipped away. His mouth was agape, and his yellow eyes were opened really wide.

"Don't let go of my hand, until you need to, okay? We don't have forever." You pulled him through the halls.

"So, where's the weapon Mrs. Ultimate Quirk Girl?"

You snorted. "Mrs. Ultimate Quirk Girl? Oh, that's a new one, I like it! I don't know where the weapon is though. We have time so we can check just about everywhere."

"I thought you said we don't have forever?"

You hesitated. "I have a time limit, but i'm not gonna say how long it is!"

"Well, I have a watt limit, but i'm not gonna say what it is!" He said in a mocking tone.

"Oh, ha ha." You stuck your tongue out. "But in all seriousness, what is your Quirk? I'm curious."

"Oh!!" He spoke enthusiastically. "Basically, I can shock things, but if I go over my watt limit I can't really function."

"So, what's the drawback?"

"If I go over my watt limit I can't function." He looked at you dumbfounded; he had just said that right?

"No, I mean, what's not usually there!"

He didn't understand what you were getting at. "I'm confused."

"Oh my--i'm calling you dumb! Unable to function, hold up." You stopped walking not really realizing how far you had gotten. "I'm going to unfreeze time and you're going to be of some use."

"What am I doing?"

"Just give a minor shock to the ground. Not enough to go over your watt limit, but enough to elistic a reaction from them."

"What about you? Won't you get shocked?" He looked confused.

"I can take a hit." You replied.

You let go of his hand and unfroze time. He wouldn't admit it, but he liked holding a girls hand. Or, maybe, he liked holding your hand.

He watched you squeeze your eyes shut and brace for impact and through gritted teeth you muttered. "Do it...!"

What you expected was a shock that startled you and hurt a little. What you got was unbearable pain and the (thankfully) ability to not cry out. But, someone did cry out.

"Upstairs...!" You coughed and refroze time grabbing his hand.

"Are you okay? You jumped like three feet into the air."

"S-shut up!" You blushed running with him through the hallways. "Hopefully they haven't made strides with their plan yet..."

You dragged him up a flight of stairs and mentally took note of the ash marks digging through the building.

Wow... I said a minor shock and he made me want to die.

You found a pair of metal doors with a dark blue surrounding them.

"One of them was moving before I froze time." You explained. "I can still freeze them, but they have a darker color surrounding them."

You and Denki tried to push open the doors. "Shit...! It's barred shut." You grumbled. "What to do... what to do..." You paced back and forth dragging poor Denki along with you.

"Don't you have a second Quirk?" Denki asked poking his head out from behind your shoulder.

"Ah, yes!" You unfroze time and clasped his hand tightly. "Thanks, Denki!"

Momo and Mineta jumped as they heard your voice from outside of the door. You smirked and created an illusion. You heard someone removing the bar from the door and saw it swing open. You and Denki walked inside of the room, still holding hands, and walked past a confused Momo and Mineta.

"Wait, what--?" The purple haired boy cried out.

"Sorry!" You smirked and placed your hand on the weapon. You turned and winked at him. "But i'm destined to win."

"Hero Team wins!" All Might bellowed.

"How... what...?" Momo looked shocked to her core.

"Oh, I got this! Momo grab my other hand, and short kid grab one of their hands. I emphasize that cause I saw what you were looking at earlier, perv." You smiled at the embarrassed pervert.

Momo grabbed your hand and Mineta grabbed Momo's. You froze time and made the four of you sit on the ground. "Okay, I can only talk for a few minutes before I pass out and one of you will have to revive me. Anyway, you guys seemed confused!"

"How did you get up here so quickly?" Momo asked quietly.

"Freezing time, aka what this is!"

"Were... frozen in time?" The purple haired kid asked.

"Nope! But..." You let go of Denki's hand. "He is now. Until I touch him again." You grabbed his hand again.

"Understand?"

"Oh, so you have a time based Quirk." Momo nodded. "I presume you have a drawback or time limit because that would explain you're 'pass out' comment earlier, and your hand seems to warm up by the second."

Oh. You didn't even notice that burning feeling digging at your chest. "I didn't notice, thanks Momo!" You unfroze time. The world shook. "A-ah..." You grumbled not getting up as the trio looked at you with confusion.

"(F/N) are you alright?" All Might asked through the earpiece.

"Oh... oh... I..." You mumbled. "D-Denki, shock me."

"What?" Denki looked taken aback.

"N-not the watt limit but enough to make sure I don't die! Please!" He looked at your pleading expression and pressed his index finger against your elbow.

You grit your teeth and prepared for the pain.

He shut his eyes and let out a burst of energy.

It didn't matter how high--or in your case, low-- your pain tolerance was. This hurt. You let out an agonizing scream, hoping the pain would have a counter effect on your want to pass out.

"Oh... this..." You hit the ground as your eyes rolled up.

You woke up a few seconds later when All Might was carrying you on his back. "What...?" You questioned.

"Oh! You're awake! The shock from Denki's last attack made you pass out--why he attacked you I have no clue--and we are taking you to Recovery Girl!"

"No, you're not. Put me down." You hissed. "I want to watch the fights."

Why did you react with anger so quickly?

If Endeavor or any other hero was carrying you to safety you would of complied.

But it's him.

Mr. #1!

The Symbol of Peace.

...you hate him with every fiber of your being. "Put. Me. Down." You growled.

He hesitated but complied. "A-are you sure you're okay--?"

"I'm fine. Like I said earlier, i'm destined to win." You turned around and began walking. "So, I will beat you All Might. I don't want your help."

He looked at you with confused eyes. Was it your brother that made this inferiority complex come into play? Katsuki did have power but... you were stronger in your own ways.

That tape stunt you played at the Quirk Apprehension Test? He had never seen anything like it. Nobody uses other people's Quirks. How did you get Sero to comply, anyway? He watched as you walked away angrily.

"Wait..." He squinted. "What's that?"

"Is she... burning the cement?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 209 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
203K 7K 36
High school Student (Y/n), just wanted to live a normal life. That all changed when local bad boy Bakugou Katsuki draws her attention. Not only is he...
2.6K 84 32
when raven kudo, a girl gifted with the quirk of blood manipulation gets shunned by one of her closest friends, and ends up in the same school as him...
89.2K 3.2K 35
It's summer vacation, and the staff at UA has invited classes 3-A and 3-B to spend it together on a ten day cruise! After a very intense semester, Sh...