No war: divergent fanfic

Door kate_hall25

This is a no war fanfiction. Please comment ideas! Meer

Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3 TRIS POV
Chap 4
Ch5 ?
Chap6
Chap 7
Not a new chap
Chap 9

Chap 8

929 23 1
Door kate_hall25

I wake up being shaken by Christina.

"How are you?"

"Fine, I guess. I'm gonna go get some breakfast."

"Ok. hey, how bout after we go shopping? you know, have a girls day." she offers.

"Um, sure I guess. I'll meet you here at 12."

"K. c ya then."

"Bi."

As I'm walking to the cafeteria I think about Tobias. how could he? I thought he loved me. thought. I guess u can't really trust someone, even if you love them. I guess I was to busy thinking that I didn't know where I was going, I just kept walking. eventually I end up at the chasm, Tobias and my spot. a tear falls down my cheek. No. Stupid. I tris prior am NOT crying over a stupid guy.

I decide I am hungry and need some breakfast, it's 10. When I arrive at the cafeteria everyone turns to me. And I mean everyone. Sad eyes, evil eyes, kind eyes, happy eyes. Everyone has a different emotion. About what?

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn my head to be greeted by uriah.

"Hey, what's everyone staring at?" I ask.

"You. Everyone heard that Four cheated." my face falls. oh. Pity, great.

"Well, they need to stop staring, I'm fine. Four is probably fine. Probably less than me. I'm happy I don't have to worry about guys anymore. They're a waste of my time and I'm a waste of theirs."

"Ya, well now that I know your fine, do u want to go play capture the flag tonight?"

"Um,sure can Chris come?"

"Ya, see ya at 7."

"K bi! wait don't u train initiates?"

Oh! shoot! I totally forgot. oops. good Four deserves training them by himself.

I decide I want to go and stand up Four. I walk to the training room to see Four teaching them how to fight. When I open the door it's loud so you can hear the creak. Everyone looks back at me, even Four.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
237K 8.3K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
314K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...