adopted by 5sos

By Mads_was_here

Hey my name is summer and I live in la in sunshine orpange. will summer ever get abopted More

adopted by 5sos
today is the day.
contest
Adopted?
author note
One direction?
Hate
contest winner's
Mommy?
I don't know
Him?
Rude
not an update
1k
Problems
Contest pt2
important

WHY!

1K 29 0
By Mads_was_here

Ashton's pov

"I hate you" keeps running in my head. Shes right i had no reason to hit her. but she had no right to scare me now i think about i guess she was just playing around. " You have to go and tell you are sorry ash" luke said " I am going to do that right know" i said walking out the door and going to her doot. When I got there I had to think of what to say then I knocked and about a minute later Louis opend the door. " hey man can I help you with anything" he said. " Yeah can I talk to summer" I said " sorry man but she is sleeping and she doesn't want to see you right now." wull walking out into the hallway shuting the door behind him. " k thx can you just tell her that I am really srry about hitting her I really mean too." I said in a pleading voice " sure thing mate I will do that for you" he said. " thx man" I said walking away.

Summers pov

I wasn't really sleeping but I do have to ask the guys a question. I wull do it tomorrow. Then uncle Louis walked back inside. " hey uncle Louis can I ask you a question" I said " sure thing cupcake" he said with a smilr/worried face " why?" I asked but then uncle louis had a confused look on his face.

a/n hey guys I hoped yoy like this chapter. Guys I have a q&a book so if you want to ask me questions go check it out. k love yoy guys bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1M 33.7K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
203K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...