The Substitute | Dave East |

By ReReyanna

I kissed her cheek & whispered in her ear " Make sure you grab some clothes to stay over, I wanna please you... More

Days Before School
Kind Of Night
My City
For Him
Death Of Me
Damn
Official
I'd Love That
Date Ever
So Much
Oh That's Gone
Are You Fucking Serious?
Be Quiet
Are You Fucking Serious Pt 2
You Thought It Was That Easy Huh?
Go Babygirl
I'm Truly Sorry
How It Feel Bitch
Bounce
Shoot It
C'Mon Ma
Upstairs
Duh
Happy Birthday Tre
Yes
Time Flys By
Childish ( Last Chapter )
Sequel !

That Was Close

22.2K 722 272
By ReReyanna

Chapter 8| That Was Close | Keisha & Jarrell In Media

•2 weeks later•

Dave 🤒

Ever since I asked Keisha are we official with her exact words being

"Yeaaaaah that's not happening right now."

I've been ignoring her, but drastically... that's only making me fall for her more and making my feelings grow. Today is Saturday and Tre texted me about going out with the gang to the carnival since it was free for the first two days. I quickly got in the shower and threw on some black jeans with a looney toons shirt with a jean jacket on. I walked downstairs to see Nate & Tre yelling at the tv.

"Is Da'Keisha gone be there?"

Tre paused the game and turned to me slowly with a scrunched up face.

"Nigga who!?"

"Da'Keisha, Sky friend."

He laughed, "Nigga Keisha?"

"Ah duh," He said looking up rolling his neck.

"This nigga a Fag," Nate said laughing, I tried to attempt and hold in my laughter by failed miserably.

"I don't want to go then," I shrugged.

Nate huffed, "Bro, whatever happened between y'all... just fuck it out because y'all haven't been talking for damn near a month. She has been acting just like yo ass."

Tre nodded in agreement.

"Bro comes on, don't let no female get to you. Carnival means multiple people, multiple people mean some are bitches... some being bitches means what? Making her jealous." Tre said smirking.

I shook my head smiling like his idea.

"Yeah let's go."

~~~

Dave 💰

We were just getting our wristband when we heard Sky and Keisha laughing. I felt my heart sink in my stomach from being so nervous. I was on my phone playing a game when Nate snatched it out my hand.

"I was texting yo mama letting her know when I'd be on my way home."

Tre stood there quietly before screaming out loudly yelling while laughing uncontrollably.

"Not the mama," He said.

Nate flicked me off before nodding his head in a direction. My eyes followed to appear Keisha eyeballing me. She looked away when she realized I noticed.

"She staring you down bro, she misses you just like you miss her," Nate said holding his heart.

"Bitch give me my damn phone back."

We started walking to look for some rides to get on when I felt somebody intertwined their fingers with mine. I looked down to see Keisha giving me gloomy eyes.

I chuckled, "Wassup Da'Keisha."

"Stop calling me that... I know you miss me," She said as we all stood in line.

"I'm sorry for how I said it, the reason I said that because we basically just met."

"That doesn't mean anything to you because if it did you wouldn't have almost had sex with me, so get the fuck away from me with that excuse little ass girl."

She looked at me with hurt in her eyes, "Well I'm sorry for being so tied to you."

She released her grip to me and walked away I instantly regretted what just came out my mouth. Everybody looked at me as Sky mouthed to me she tired of my bullshit as she trailed to get Keisha.

"You fucking up mane," Nate shook his head.

"I know," I huffed.

I walked towards the girls' bathroom to hear their conversation.

"He just doesn't understand I have a lot on my plate right now, and I didn't want to mess up the chance of being with him because of my problems," I could tell she was crying.

"Don't blame yourself, Kaykay. He's the dumbass for not even tryna hear you out. Get yo shit together, wipe ya face and act like who you is a bitch," Sky said.

She was right though. I heard the door creak open and tried to back away but it was too late.

" Was you just spying on us dickhead?," Sky said.

"No cloud came to the water fountain."

"Mhm, and I'm tired of you calling me that."

I looked at Keisha and saw bloodshot red eyes. That made me feel like a bigger ass than before. I pulled her to the side but she yanked her arm so I picked her up.

"No, Dave get off."

"No, hear me out."

"Um, do the same thing you didn't let me do."

"I apologize, please let me talk to you."

She looked away as I started to talk.

"Keisha, I tried getting away from you... & I'm sorry, I don't want to say how I really feel right now because it's so early for them words but I want you to know I heard what you said... & I'm sorry for how I acted."

She continued to look away. I wrapped her legs around my waist & kissed her neck.

"I was selfish. I said I was sorry Kay. What I gotta do to make it up to you."

I saw a smirk plastered on her face and she tried to hide it in my chest and knew what she had in mind. I whispered, "You might wanna rethink that, cause I'm using that rope if I do."

"I want it."

I smirked knowing she would regret that later. I put her down and started to walk away until she stood there pouting.

"What?"

"I wanted you to carry me."

I huffed picking her up as a smiled reappeared on her face.

"Big ass crybaby," I mumbled

"Just because you mumbled doesn't mean I can't hear." She slapped my arm.

I walked to the group and seen smile all on there face.

"Finally, I missed y'all together," Nate said smiling.

Keisha 💋

I held on to Dave's neck as I grew exhausted from so many rides. As he was walking past a crowd I noticed a familiar head.

"Oh, this girl gone make me beat her ass," I jumped off Dave heading towards her way.

I yanked her purse since her back was facing me turning her around. A confused pissed off face turned guilty when she saw my face then.

"Wassuh Shy," I said as the crew walked behind me.

"H-Hey."

I looked in the crowd to see Niya hiding behind a boy. "Come here," She slowly moved her feet as Sky came beside me knowing what I was already on.

"So, who asked me to come?"

It was silent from them two as their friends stood there confused but attention was drawn towards us.

"We ain't hear y'all, repeat," Sky said.

"My mama," Niya said.

"That's funny because yo mama texted me earlier this morning saying how to keep an eye on you too because she overheard y'all talking about leaving."

As I grabbed Shy, Sky did the exact same thing to Niya. We pushed them against the gate.

"This shit right here gone stop, or I'm going really have to put my hands on y'all," I said thumping Shy forehead as the same thing happens to Niya.

"Listen Shy, you like a little sister to us. Do you realize that so much shit can happen to you? Niya here gone get you fucked up, you already know how baby girl rocking. It ain't nothing to pick up yo phone and ask. That sneaking out shit cool until you come up missing. Think about that shit dude, both of y'all." Dave said walking up

"I'm sorry." They said in unison

"Get y'all ass home now," Sky said.

"To all funky ass little boys, they can't have no boyfriend so them little lovey-dovey feelings y'all got for them. Drop them!," Tre said showing his gun followed along with Dave, Nate, & Leon.

"Omg, these niggas overdo it," Sky said huffing.

We both laughed walking away as we headed to get something to eat. We decided to go to Old Chicago since their open for 24 hours. We decided to sit at their biggest booth. Dave next to me, Tre beside him along with Sky. Nate and Leon across from us. Unfortunately, Jarrell been out of town for the last week and won't be back till Monday morning. I miss beating his ass.

"Hey my name is Tonya, I'll be your waiter today. Do you guys want to start off with drinks?"

"Yes, I'll have a sprite & she'll have Pink Lemonade," Dave stated.

"Pepsi & Coke"

"Root Beer & Fruit Punch."

We all looked at Nate knowing he was the one getting a fruit punch having a slight laugh at his childish liking. We all were joking around waiting on our drinks when I felt Dave touch my inner thigh. I slightly jumped making the conversation Nate and Leon was having come to a stop.

"Are you okay?," They asked with furrow eyebrows.

"Yeah, I just got the chills. sorry."

Dave was on his phone like nothing was happening as his hand went in my shorts. I was shocked when nobody was paying attention to busy showing each other videos and taking pictures.

{ sexual intentions are bound to happen 🤫}

He rubbed my clit and I nearly screamed. I cleared my throat when it came to my senses I have no way out of this since I sat against the window. Reminding me why I like the middle.

He took his hand out licking his thumb putting it back in my shorts to finish what he started. His touch was making me become a lunatic drastically but I didn't dare to show it at this dinner table. I felt my phone vibrate and saw it was a text from him.

From: Dave 🙈💛
~ you asked for it... now deal with it 🤫😏
Sent @11:20pm

As I read the text I looked into his eyes to see he loved being in control, and he had me weakened every time he touched me. I felt a second of pain as he stuck a finger in me and began to move it inside me. He leaned down to whisper in my ear. "Oh you so wet, I'm finna take you to that car."

"Aye, we about to go play some games, wanna come?," Nate said as everybody got up.

"Nah bro, we await to let y'all know when the waiter comes back," Dave said still looking at his phone as if what he was doing wasn't hypnotizing me into undressing in this public place.

"Aight cool," As soon as they walked out of our section he added another finger. He kissed on my ear going low stopping at my neck.

"Baby girl you don't understand how much I've been wanting you."

I was so glad people couldn't see us because the back of our booth was facing them.

"Pull your shorts down."

I shook my head no and he huffed, he grabbed my throat firm but gently making me even wetter.

"Come on Dave stop, before they come back."

"They won't be back for a while now pull them shorts down."

I pulled them down but stopped at my knees. I've never done this with someone, and I can't sit there and act like this wasn't starting my horny drive card. I pushed his hand and began to rub myself. I turned to where only he could see even if somebody walked in. I could see the stiffness grow in his pants. I looked at him making sure he saw the lust in my eyes as I bought my fingers to my mouth tasting it.

He licked his lips lifting one of my legs up to get a better reach to my sensitive area. He licked two of his fingers rubbing it across my lips. He pulled his dick out through the zipper and made it to where he could slap it against my lips.

I bit my lip aggressively holding in my moans.
He put the tip in and pushed further but stopped when I backed up. He groaned as he rubbed faster. I moaned loudly regretting it knowing I probably grabbed somebody's attention. His phone buzzed and he put it back in his pants and hurriedly putting my leg back down.

"Pull them up," I quickly did know they were probably coming back.

As I sat back down everyone came back laughing as they told a story on how Tre smacks a little boy.

Dave smirked & whispered, "That Was Close."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5M 214K 40
Vincent Brunos is the Don of the families. Ezra Gallo is a shy girl. When Vincent meets Ezra by chance, he can't help but feel enthralled by the yo...
93K 3.2K 32
š——š—¼š—»š˜ š—暝—²š—®š—± š—½š—®š˜€š˜ š˜š—µš—² š—暝—²š—± š—³š—¹š—®š—“š˜€... š—•š˜‚š˜ š˜„š—µš—®š˜ š—¶š—³ š—¶ š˜€š—²š—² š—ŗš—¼š—暝—² š˜š—µš—®š—» š˜š—µš—¼š˜€š—² š—暝—²š—± š—³š—¹š—®š—“š˜€?
47.4K 3.3K 28
Deja has moved on with her life and has no idea that Jayceon is back and looking for her. He is set out to continue what he started but he will be sh...
74.2K 3.8K 31
"Shit, no one must know about this, i have to keep it to myself for as long as possible", he said to himself as he returned to the castle. Roman Rive...