A Loner's Ballad

By manasvitaa__

❝ It's worthless, reeling over broken expectations and harsh realities. ❞ Highest ranking: 1 in #poetries, #b... More

Prologue
➳one
➳two
➳three
➳four
➳five
➳six
➳seven
➳eight
➳nine
➳ten
➵eleven
➳twelve
➳thirteen
➳fourteen
➳fifteen
➳sixteen
➳seventeen
➳eighteen
➳nineteen
➳twenty
➳twenty one
➳twenty two
➳twenty three
➳twenty four
➳twenty five
➳twenty six
➳twenty seven
➳twenty eight
➳twenty nine
➳thirty
➳thirty one
➳thirty two
➳thirty three
➳thirty four
➳thirty five
➳thirty six
➳thirty eight
➳thirty nine
➳forty
➳forty one
➳forty two

➳thirty seven

47 5 2
By manasvitaa__

Every thing around me, every circumstance, every situation, every day makes me want to pull away from you, to break off all the mental strings that I have tied with you, that I have been holding on tight.

Every second of the day the wind blows in a direction opposite to that of you, every possible obstacle finds itself in my path which only faces you, but nothing deters me away from running after you. Nothing deters me away from thinking about you. Nothing deters me away from loving you. Even when it is only from a distance.

That is the beauty of one sided love. You don't and you won't care about the consequences of falling for anybody because that person is inside your head and is the exact replica of your ideal partner. Reality varies exponentially.

You know that the reality would break you apart, but is it not what one sided love is about?

[A/N: my take on one sided love. A random passage but I just wanted to get it out :) ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 24.1K 84
MELANCHOLY | Melancholy drips from my fingertips. Here, I will speak the sadness, the heartache, and the decaying for all the unspoken. Perhaps un...
8.1K 464 41
On every page of this poetry book, there is one person--- she's the muse that dances in my poetic art. She's the inspiration in my life, the one who...
3.2K 901 64
𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕. જ⁀➴ 𝑫𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝑬𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔...
20.2K 1K 18
Virat: mahi... Please Mahi: cheeku