Total Drama: All Stars 2

By FandomTrash13

In this new season of Total Drama, 24 losers return to face off for 1. Million. Dollars! Join Courtney, Trent... More

Opening
Episode 1, Part 1- Meeting the Losers
Episode 1, Part 2- Meeting the Losers
Episode 2- Twists, Turns and Shark Bait.
Episode 3- Canadian Psycho
Episode 4- Token Troubes
Episode 5- Tri-Trivia Trials
Episode 7- Nightstalker
Episode 8- Shrill Parks
Episode 9- The Amazing Race Around the Island in Thirty Minute or Less
Episode 10- The Grease Trap
Episode 11- As Seen Above, Zeke's Down Below
Chapter 12- Candy Craze
Episode 13- Five Nights at Chris McLeans
How the Story Would've Went

Episode 6- Skulls Crossbones and Temples

1.2K 28 39
By FandomTrash13

AN: I got a request to make this chapter waaaaaaaay long. So I hope you like it and I hope you like all the twists I put in this chapter. And it has a kinda gross scene with a bat. Deal with it. Now take it away, Chris!

"Last time on Total Drama, contestants had a easy game of Trivia. Our silent friend didn't answer and got the boot. Nothing really important happened so let's move on." Chris tried to hurry the intro along.

"Not so fast." Blaineley said, arm still in her sling. "Last time Chris here, broke my arm by pushing me off the shallow end of the dock. I'm done with you Chris." Blaineley said, getting in his face.

"Oh really?" Chris said pushing her back. "Was that a threat?"

"No. I'm promising you this Chris. You. Are. Going. Down!" And with that, the angry blonde stormed off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott woke up with a jump as the air horn went off.

"Morning campers, it is 5:30 A.M. and it's time for your wake up call!" Blaineley said. "Did I have to wake them up like that?" Blaineley asked.

"Yes. You did. " Chris replied.

Blaineley looked down and adjusted her cast and sling.

Courtney walked over to Scott, who was trying to hide the tiki doll.

"Scott, what's that?" Courtney asked.

"That's our good luck charm." Scott said, holding up the tiki doll.

"No! Beth had that during the first season and it was a curse! We need to hope for a Boney Island challenge to get rid of it!" Courtney said.

"Crap."

[Confessional- Scott]

"I need a way to Boney Island to dump this stupid thing!" Scott said holding up the Tiki Doll. "When is a Boney Island challenge coming up?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was at the beach in front of a bunch of blue and green canoes.

"Today's challenge is a race to Boney Island. Since Wawanakwa sank, the animals have been in a frenzy!" Chris said.

"Did you say, in a f... frenzy?" Scott stuttered out.

"Yes. Yes I did." Chris said.

"Be right back!" Scott said, running off to the confessional.

"Anywho, if you..." Chris started.

[Confessional- Scott]
"I hope we don't have to deal with sharks. Those things are dangerous. My luck though I'll run into Fang."
Scott held up the cursed item.
"Why'd I have to find this dumb thing?!" he cried.

Scott rejoined the rest after Chris finished explaining everything. "Any questions? No? Good, wouldn't answered them anyways. Now move, move, move!"

Everyone ran to their teams canoe, Crocs got green and Alligators got blue. People teamed up, Courtney and Scott, Dakota and Scarlett, Dave and LeShawnna, Sammy and Topher, Ella and Rodney, Jo and Staci, Brick and Katie, Dawn and, lucky for her, Trent, and Noah, Cody, and Sierra.

Jo and Staci was the first to get out to sea. Soon after them, everyone was in the dark blue waters.

"Hey Scarlett, did Chris ever say how far Boney Island is?" Dakota asked.

"No. But my guess is it's at least 1 hour away." Scarlett announced. Everyone sighed.

Topher and Sammy was going the slowest, considering they was holding hands while rowing.

"Get your butts in gear before we lose!" Scott said.

"It's not a race," Topher said, "it's a challenge when we get there."

"Really?" Scott asked, as Courtney paddled harder to get away from the couple.

After an hour or so of rowing, the contestants made it to Boney Island, exhausted. Chris and Blaineley had somehow made it there faster.

"Welcome campers!" Blaineley said.

"Yeah whatever, point is your next challenge is a scavenger hunt. Find a key in the temple, and bring it to me. Remember what I said about the loser key. Now go!" Chris said, pushing the button on his air horn, getting the animals stirred up.

Everyone ran to the giant, golden temple. The entrance was closed, and had a puzzle to solve. Scarlett stepped forward and started moving the pieces.

It took five minutes before it opened. The pieces slid to form a picture of, surprise, surprise, Chris. "And Scarlett earned her key." Chris said from his helicopter. He dropped a rope to Scarlett.

"Bye guys!" Scarlett said, waving her fingers. The helicopter took her off.

"What just happened?" Scott asked.

"She just got herself her key, Ginger." Jo said, receiving some nasty glares.

"Whatever, lets go." Scott said, walking into the temple. Everyone followed behind him, and split up, give or take a few.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rodney and Ella had managed to make it to a small room, with a key in a glass cage.

"This seems easy. You can have it Ella." Rodney said, walking over and picking up the case.

"You're so kind my prince." Ella sang.

Sirens went off and the doors slammed shut. Ella and Rodney gasped as sand poured into the chamber. Ella held the key and grabbed onto Rodney's arm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dakota was all alone. She'd been in complete darkness for about 10 minutes before she found a door handle. She tried pulling but it wouldn't budge.

She felt along the wall for something to light up the room when she felt the light switch. Seriously? she thought.

Light filled the room and Dakota let out a small shriek when she saw why the room was so dark.

Rows of bats lined the ceiling. They began to wake up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sammy and Topher had made it to a rather large and dark room. Sammy began to walk forward when Topher grabbed her arm.

"Sammy, watch this." He said. He snapped his fingers and the lights came on in the room, revealing a suspended pathway over a chasm of water.

"Wow Topher. How'd you do that?" Sammy asked.

"I learned about the secrets of this show a long time ago like how this place is mostly made of real rock." Topher said.

They began walking across a small rope bridge. It swayed with each step. Topher had Sammy's hand in his.

They heard a loud bang, followed by many quieter bangs.

That's when the rocks fell. They fell from the ceiling, hitting the bridge.

A plank broke, and Topher and Sammy began walking faster. "Hurry Sammy!"

"I'm trying!" Sammy said, looking down.

Sammy started freaking out. "Topher don't let me fall!" She screamed. She held onto his hand with an iron grip.

"I would never let go Sammy." Topher said, flashing his trademark smile.

Sammy blushed. "Thanks Topher."

The duo made it across the chasm and to a small box with two keys in it. They both grabbed a key.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Courtney and Scott had made it to a long hallway. Scott started walking until he had made it halfway, Courtney seemed to be taking her time and watching where she was going.

"C'mon Courtney!" Scott screamed. Courtney looked up, a shocked look on her face.

The room shook as it started caving in. A small piece of the ceiling fell and hit Scott, knocking him out. Courtney grabbed onto Scott and ran into the next room.

"Scott?" Courtney half said, half screamed. "Are you trying to kill us?!"

Scott fell over.

"Crap."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By this time, the room was nearly full and Ella and Rodney had almost been completely covered. Ella had climbed onto Rodney's back, and was looking for a way out.

Rodney pointed at a small hatch in the ceiling. "Maybe you can fit through it!"

Ella opened the latch and climbed through the hole. She crawled forward in the tunnel until she saw light.

She opened the hatch and fell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rodney was trapped in the room, since the opening was too small for him to fit through. And the sand was still rising. It was at his neck now and he couldn't feel his feet.

The sand had rose up to where it covered his neck and chin and Ella still hadn't managed to open the door. Rodney wasn't panicking, but he was started getting worried. I wonder if she's okay...

The sand fell away and Rodney saw her standing at the door.

"I did it Prince!~" Ella sang. "And look at this!" she sang, holding up her key and a key for Rodney.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dakota looked like a mess. The bats swarmed her and she had... she didn't wanna think about it.

Her daddy's scientists had managed to isolate the mutation, however thats all they could do, isolate it.

She returned to her normal
de-mutated state, but if she got angry or scared... she'd turn into that... that monster.

She'd finally found a bat that had a key wrapped around it, but she'd already been the Dakotazoid, as Sam had nicknamed her, at the time, and she'd... ate the bat.

The thought made her sick.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LeShawnna had grabbed her key about 0.5 seconds ago and the trap had went off. She'd heard screaming and a figure fell from the ceiling. It landed in the lake.

"Oh... it's so... DIRTY!" Dave screamed, covered in old, dirty lake water.

"Oh. You okay hun?" LeShawnna asked, pulling Dave out of the water.

"LeShawnna?" Dave asked.

"'Course. Who else would have all this lusciousness?" LeShawnna asked.

"Uh... Sky would." Dave said with a sigh.

"You really do like her? Don't you?" Leshawnna asked.

"Yeah. But she hates me now. And I can't do anything about it..."

"Yeah. Maybe you should try to apologize to her."

"Maybe I should. Thanks LeShawnna." Dave said, smiling.

"Ah, no problem little buddy." LeShawnna said, a loud clicking sound filled the small, cave like room. "What's that?"

Thousands upon thousands of scarabs filled the room. Dave had jumped onto LeShawnna's back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Noah, Cody, and Sierra had managed to make it to a small room. Three keys hung from racks on the wall.

"Watch this." Noah said, throwing a rock out in the open space. Small darts shot out and hit the wall.

"How'd you know that?" Cody asked.

"It just seemed like something Chris would do." Noah said with a shrug.

"That's actually really smart." Sierra said.

"Watch this." Noah said, grabbing a small bag out of the floor. He opened it and pulled out a small map. "If we step here," he said, pointing at the tiles, "we'll get shot."

Noah stepped throughout the room, trying not to hit the tiles. He'd made it to the other side. He grabbed the keys and came back.

"Way to go!" Cody said, hugging Noah.

"Uh... thanks." Noah said, blushing.

"Okay okay stop. Seriously. Stop." Sierra said, picking Cody up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dawn and Trent had made it to a small room with nothing but a monitor.

"Uh... what?" Trent asked.

"Welcome to your guy's challenge. You both have to... GIVE ONE SECRET UP TO THE OTHER!" Chris said, as he appeared on the screen.

"Oh my." Dawn said.

"Okay. So how about this... my first girlfriend was Gwen." Trent said.

"Oh." Dawn tried thinking of a lie, but she couldn't say anything. "I... I think you're an amazing guitar player."

"But, you've never heard me play." Trent said.

"Anyways you two win your keys! l" Chris said as two keys fell from the ceiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jo and Staci walked into a small room with a chair. The chair was facing away so if someone was sitting there, you couldn't see them.

"Uh hello?" Jo said.

"Oh no not you!" A female said, turning around. "You are awful!" Heather screamed, standing up.

"Oh crap who let your ugly butt on the island?" Jo asked, walking up to Heather.

"My ugly butt? At least I don't look like a guy!" Heather said with a sneer.

"Oh that's it!" Jo said, rolling the sleeves of her gray sweatshirt up.

"Girls, girls don't fight." Staci said, trying to soothe the two.

"Stay out of it Staci!" Jo and Heather said in unison. "Hey, nobody tells my m- partner to stay out of anything but me!" Jo said, pushing Heather, who fell on her butt.

"Oh that's it girl!" Heather said. She got up and ran at Jo to punch her, but Jo sidestepped and punched Staci instead.

"Oops." Heather said. "I hit the wrong girl." She shrugged.

"Oh... did you know... my great great great.... ugh." Staci said, falling over.

Jo had ran up and grabbed the two keys from behind Heather's chair. She slipped them into her pocket and ran over to Staci.

"Get up!" she screamed. She ended up having to drag Staci out.

"This isn't the end of this Jo!" Heather screamed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brick and Katie had grabbed their keys and was walking out when they heard the click.

"What was that?" Katie asked, grabbing onto Brick's arm.

"I'm not sure." Brick said, looking around.

The roof above opened and gallons of ice and water poured down on the two.

"Oh my gosh, this is sooooo cold." Katie said.

"Let's just go." Brick said, walking out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Courtney had grabbed the only key in the room when Scott woke up.

"Ugh... where am I?" he asked, rubbing his head.

"Scott! Oh my god Scott I thought you was badly hurt!" Courtney said, hugging her ginger boyfriend.

"Crushing... my... ribs." Scott wheezed.
Courtney let go.

"Hey what's that?" Scott asked, walking to a small, gray totem piece. "This looks identical to that idol!" Scott said. He pulled the idol out of his back pocket and set in on the top of the totem.

A small cubby opened and inside was a key. "Yes!" Scott said. He grabbed the key. "Now how to get out..." he looked around and saw a small brick that seemed to be sticking out of the wall.

Scott walked over and pushed it. A small tunnel appeared with a slide. "C'mon Courtney!" Scott said. He slid down.

"Oh no." Courtney said. She sat on the ground, and pushed herself off. She sped down what appeared to be a slide that went down slanted the same way, so she went faster.

She landed out, hard, in a pile of mud. Her boyfriend helped her up. "Glad you could join us." Chris said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay so, take your key and try it in one of the chests here." Chris said. 19 chests was in two rows, 10 on one side, 9 on the other.

Courtney was the first to open her chest. She got a old jacket that looked like it had been chewed on.

Dave got hand sanitizer. LeShawnna got a large bag of Doritos. Dakota got mouthwash. Scarlett glared at Chris when she got a hairbrush.

"What? You seen your hair when you let it down." Chris said, earning another nasty glare.

Topher got a small hand mirror, at which he cheered when he got it. Sammy got a small bottle of water. Brick got an alarm clock, minus the plug. Katie got a bottle of bug spray.

Trent got guitar strings. Dawn got a small book entitled, "How to Keep A Secret." She sighed.

Noah got a small journal. Sierra got a book called, "What to do if Your Boyfriend Doesn't Love You." Cody dived into his chest full of candy.

Ella and Rodney got a pair of books entitled, "How to Sing" and "Your Girlfriend Can't Sing." Jo opened her chest nervously and got punched in the face. It knocked her out. "Hah!" Heather said.

"And now, it's down to Scott and Staci. One of you will get the Switch Idol and the other will get the Elimination Idol." Chris said smiling.

"What?!" Scott said. "I never heard that!"

"I said this when you went to the Confessional, Scott." Chris said.

Staci and Scott put their keys in and twisted them. Scott pulled out a small idol, and so did Staci.

"Nooo!" Scott said. His idol was dark red and had a giant X on it.

"Oh no!" Courtney said. "No no no." she started crying.

"Courtney listen to me." Scott said, putting a finger under the brunette's chin. He pushed it up so her dark brown eyes was looking into his dark blue ones. "You can win this, even if I'm not here. " He said, smiling. Courtney leaned forward and kissed him.

"Sorry Scott, but you're out!" Chris said. "Now everyone get on the plane." Everyone, including Scott, Heather, and the still-knocked out Jo, got on. The plane landed on Pahkitew Island and Scott got ready.

"Bye Courtney." he said. He was launched off the island. Courtney started to cry, but remembered what her boyfriend had said, and stopped.

"I'll win this... for is Scott." she whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dave and LeShawnna approached Dakota. "Thanks for saving us." Dave said, applying the bottle of hand sanitizer, well, everywhere.

"No problem you guys. " Dakota said, with a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Courtney didn't say anything to Scott before he left, but back in the cave when he'd been knocked out, he'd dropped a small silver item. His cell phone.
She turned it on and the background picture was of Scott and some... girl.
"Who's this?" Courtney mumbled.
She went into his messages and found three open messages. His dad, in the phone, as Pappy. Courtney, who smiled seeing her name there. And someone named Hailee. "Who's Hailee?" she said aloud.
She clicked on this Hailee's name and she gasped seeing the messages.

Hailee- Oh Scott how'd your challenge go today?

Scott- ok

Hailee- Good. I've been thinking about you all day.

Scott- I've been thinking about you too honey.

Hailee- I love you Scott.

Scott- Love you too babe.

"Babe? Babe!" Courtney said. She calmly set the phone down and, very carefully, stomped on it.

[Confessional- Courtney]
"That insensitive little f***. How could he do this to me?" Courtney said, as she started crying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Yep. Plot Twist. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I hope you enjoyed the Scourtney plot twist and I'd like to thank Canadas_Maple_Leaf for letting me use Hailee in this chapter, she's an amazing author you should go and read her stories. Yes, Dakota eats a bat. Also, I'm so sorry this took forever to write, I've just been busy af. Now I'm gonna go but if you can, leave a comment saying how you feel about Scott's cheating. Bye guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 105 10
Sixteen Total Drama Contestants, both old and new, go through the horrors of a haunted house for another chance at one million dollars!
7.6K 202 16
What kind of drama will ensue as the recent Total Drama contestants go back to school? Find out this season on Total Drama. Total Drama Campus Life w...
86.7K 1.1K 14
Same island, same host, same crazy Chef, but a this time, a whole new cast, this is Total Drama Revenge of the Island. Since we left Camp Wawanakwa a...
26.9K 434 15
Welcome to Total Drama Pahkitew Island! And, since they were starting anew, it only seemed right to bring in 15 brand new victims. Did we say victims...