ATEEZ FF : Lotus Flower & Oce...

By bobathuy

☇ "Sacrificed made, memories fade, the past and future have been played," We do not know our past, but she di... More

Intro: Like A Movie
Ep.1: "Remember"
EP.3: Say My Name
EP.4: My Mother's Words
EP.5: A Name To Remember
EP.6: Hearts Awakened
EP.7: Live
EP.8: Alive
EP.9: Friend
EP.10: Promises
EP.11: Reunited
EP.12: Training
EP.13: Secret

Ep.2: Girl In Red

62 7 0
By bobathuy

☇☼
HJ's POV

"Do I know you?" I asked, my eyes never left her. "I wish I could tell you, but it's not my right to tell you anything." She sullenly looked at the ground as I was in confusion. "Goodbye, HongJoong," the nameless girl sighed, here eyes was twinkling with as she was on the verge of tears? she turned and walked away, I don't know what this feeling that is erupting within me, but it hurts, it urged me to tell her something important. Call out to her, "WAIT!" I yelled out, I wished I could know her name but hoped for an answer. She turned around to face once more, my heart lifted with somewhat relief. She gave me another smile be fore walking away again, leaving me at the moment of mindful thoughts.

~

She gave me her signature smile and mouth the words I hoped she would never say when she leaves, 'I love you,' Her tears reached for me but I was too weak to hold it, I jolted back and wept in pain. My poor heart was scarred, destroyed, shattered, plundered into the sea with her.

~

The scene from my dream appeared in that moment, my heart was aching, desiring for some sort of calling, but I was too stupid to find the right words,

'What am I waiting for?'

-

"Hyung!" I saws Mingi and San waving in the distance, in from of Wooyoung's apartment. "Mingi," I greeted and opened the gate, "Why are you so late?" San asked as Mingi nodded "I ran into some-" I was about to answer, "Nevermind, everyone is waiting." San interrupted, I frowned about to yell at him but he ran towards the fun door giggling. I sighed as Mingi chuckled, I gave him a glare.

"Hello everyone~" San chimed as he swung the door wide open, 'no one lock the doors nowadays' I thought. "Hi Hi" Everyone greeted. "How's Wooyoung," I asked, looking for him. "He's alright for now, just needs to rest for couple of weeks," Seonghwa who stood at the kitchen sink answered, I walked towards the lounge room to see Yeosang siting down reading his book while 3 boys wrestled, "Let me go you!" Yunho screeched as Jongho locked his arm around Yunho's head, Wooyoung's head was locked in Yunho's arm, a tangled mess."Wooyoungie~" San sang out cutely as he ran towards the boys and hugged him.

"WOOYOUNG!" I yelled, Everyone looked at me, the boys paused, staring at me. I gave them an intense stare, almost telepathically telling to let go, they moved away from each other quickly and stood with they head hung low as their hands folded together. "Wooyoung, you shouldn't be standing, sit down. Jongho why are you and Yunho even wrestling, dragging Wooyoung in it?" I scolded, "And San, Let go of Wooyoung please, so clingy." I added and San pouted, letting go of the poor injured boy.

-

I sighed, rubbing my temples with my thumb and index finger as the boys sat down, surrounding the coffee table, looking like meeting. "How did you injure yourself Wooyoung?" I questioned, hoping it's not a stupid answer, there was a long pause for awhile which made all of us look at him. I was getting worried why he became so silent, "So?" San asked, Wooyoung gulped and looked up at us, his face was abit pale, almost traumatised. "Anything happened?" Mingi was getting query, "What's the matter?" San worriedly urged. Wooyoung gave us a cough. 'Why is it so serious? he just injured his leg, like he must've fallen or something right?' I thought to myself, not sure why, having a bad feeling.

"I met her," He spat suddenly, I knew what he meant, no idea why but it's her, he met her too? "You mean, the girl with the red scarf?" Yunho said, Wooyoung nodded, 'wait...', "She appeared to me yesterday," Wooyoung swallowed. The boys sat back and exhaled shocking, "Wait! What do you mean?" I was the only confused one here, they looked at me, "You met her?" I asked,

~

12pm

It was after my dance workshop, I packed to leave that's when I saw a girl. She was t the drink vendor, she didn't look like a member at the studio, I was shocked when she suddenly looked at me, a flash of memories flooding my mind. "Hi Wooyoung," I came to when she called me, I was both shocked and confused of how she new my name.

I had a clue though, the girl in the red dress, who everyone of our group talked about. I have finally met her, and why now? I was in a trance, "How are you?" She asked softly, smiling the whole time. I was mesmerised by her beauty. "I'm- Who are you?" I responded, asking her in return. "I wish I could tell you." She replied sadly, her eyes drooped, staring at the ground, then looked up again before turning around and walked away.

"WAIT!" I shouted as I ran after her, I just had a feeling I should. She was already at the stair, I ran towards her, she stopped immediately, she turned and looked at me, she smiled, turned her back towards me and walked down the steps. "Wait please!" I repeated, running down, in that moment, she tripped, I ran towards her as fast as I could and caught her hand, but it was a wrong timing that and made us both fall to the ground.

I grunt as I felt a sprain on my ankle, as I looked up she was gone...

~

I didn't know how, but she was gone, disappeared." Wooyoung informed. All of us looked at each other amazed by the story. "I met her last week..." Yeosang mumbled, we flung our heads towards him, "I was in the park, she appeared out of nowhere and said the same thing, she called my name then left when I asked her name." He explained, "Is it me or... she's trying to notify us something? it could be important, or urgent?" Mingi wondered, "I'm not sure, but she appeared in front all of us except HongJoong." Seonghwa spoke. Apart of me wanted to keep quiet but, "No, she did." I sighed.

They glance at me wide eyes, "It's funny, she didn't say more than cried her eyes out when she did." I said, "That's different than any of us have met her. Maybe something happened, do you think it's a psychological thing? or just a memory that we don't remember? Amnesia?" San wondered, "No, amnesia is losing your member, but know, it's there. Maybe-", "the past," Yeosang interrupted Yunho.

We looked at him, "I've read about it somewhere, when one passed away, they'll either reborn into another person's body or your own, but your memories of your past will forever be erased, them deja vu that we experienced is the memories of our past." He explained, "but what I don't get is, we remember differently, our "past" is somewhere off Korea tradition, more like European. We all remember the same person, the same event. She came to us is not by our past but what I'm thinking is  is that she's here by chance, she seems to remember everything, something must've happened in our past that she came to make us remember." He continued.

We looked at one another, very conscious and shocked by his theory, "Does that mean, there's a rule of this remembrance of the past that she cannot mention her name or what so ever?" Seonghwa asked, I was zoned out, "I'm not sure, but it must start with HongJoong-hyung," Yeosang looked at me, I glanced around the room, everyone stared at me, what? "What do you mean?" I questioned, "Hyung, think about, she came to you last, all she did was said our name, but with you she asked you questions, she cried miserably, begging you to remember her. I'm not sure, actually I am sure that she is telling you, and only you to know her, maybe if you remember we all do." Yeosang explained.

"No, that's not- it's not possible, I don't get why... we have to figure out this, it's what we ALL going through, lets go to the therapist or something." I suggested, not believing in anything that's happening right now. "Hyung, you're the only one who dreams about it. We don't get dreams at all." He mentions, I sighed deeply, " This is unbelievable." I snickered, and stood up, the others had their eyes on me the whole time, hoping for something. "Where are you going?" Mingi asked, "Home," I said as I twisted the door knob and left, before I could here Mingi shout for me to stop.

-

I walked silently along the side road as I thought of the conversation that we had. I just don't get it, how can anything possible? our past self? incarnation?, I didn't realise I was quietly snicking to myself. I looked where I was going, and came to the place where I met her before. I stopped, with my hands in my pockets, I stood there patiently waiting? thinking, replaying the scene in my head, her face, her smile and how she smiled every time she spoke my name but then again in her eyes, she was hurting, desperate for something to happen,

" Its a chance that you're the only one can make us remember"

I thought about it,

I walked home,

"She only talked and cried for you to remember,"

"only you"

"you"

Yeosang's words repeatedly played in my head,

"just don't lose this," she pointed at my forehead,

"most importantly, don't lose your heart."

I opened the front door and entered my apartment, where I sat on the couch and thought more about, processing it in my head, 'what do you want me to remember?' 'why is it so important huh?'.

"My name... remember it please" - I heard a soft voice, surrounding me, echoing through every corner of the house,

"It's the only way we can escape this nightmare." - it spoke,

"What do you mean?" without realising, I asked,

"they will come and haunt us again,"

I was lost, confused, I had a bad feeling about this.

"Save me,"

_To Be Continued_

___

*Releasing the deepest sigh* I'm tired, but voilà, new chapter, thanks for everyone who read this book, much appreciated. I've been tired lately, mentally and physically, not that it has to do with school because I haven't went for awhile I came back from holidays. I need a break again. Anyways, enjoy the new chapter, I will update when I can.

Please, vote, comment, that would be amazing thank you.

- TT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250 11 4
➳ sᴇᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ ___ ❝Just remember, in this world, everyone's a player. You either play the game or you get played.❞ In a dystopian city where memorie...
143K 6K 38
"you almost had me, but capturing the pirate queen isn't that easy." "then i'll just have to capture your heart." a mystery/romance au story ft. ateez
14.2K 712 12
They say no one ever writes about the return journey, but leaving their Wonderland isn't the end of the ATEEZ's troubles. When a shadowy threat follo...
1.2K 33 1
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉?" 𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒅, 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒔�...