He Wasn't A Jerk Online (He W...

Oleh onedirectiion_

⁑⁑⁑ EDITING AS OF MARCH 2019 ⁑⁑⁑ [Winner in the 2012 Watty Awards for Undiscovered Gems]: ★ Read at your own... Lebih Banyak

He Wasn't A Jerk Online (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Questions Page - Number One
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Questions Page - Number Two
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
SEQUEL INFORMATION!!
Special Chapter - Chapter Twenty-One: Louis P.O.V
REVISED EDITION OF HWAJO

Chapter Twelve

119K 2.5K 333
Oleh onedirectiion_

Chapter Twelve

By the time Nandos' take-out arrived it was a little past six thirty and mum still wasn't home. I put her order in the fridge and sat at the kitchen table and dug into my peri-peri chicken. Man, if only I could drown my problems in Nandos sauce everything would be alright.

"Not now Biscuit." I muttered to the dog that was nibbling at my leg. He let out a small whimper but trotted away towards the living room. 

I rolled my eyes and finished the order of chips I had left before cleaning up my trash and walking in the direction Biscuit went in. I found him lounging on the L shaped sofa in our living room staring at the  white walls. I took a seat next to him and picked up my phone that he was laying next too. Two new messages. 

'I might be later than I expected Victoria sorry - Mum x' 

I texted a 'Okay' back to my mum and checked the other message which was from when I was talking to Louis earlier, so the time I recieved his text was about twenty minutes ago. 

'I wasn't?' 

I shook my head at his text and deleted it, not bothering to respond. I looked over at Biscuit who had his head angled towards me, and he was blinking repeatedly as if he was waiting for me to say something. 

"Your stupid, you know that right?" 

9:34pm was what the clock on the living room wall above the fireplace read. I groaned and laid my head back down on the pillow on the sofa. It was so quiet in the house without my mum and Biscuit had fallen asleep a few minutes ago due to the power being out. 

The stupid storm outside had knocked the power out, so here I was - sitting in my living room in the pitch black of the night. The only light I was getting was from the occasional cracks of lightning that were bright enough to light up a football stadium.

A knock on the front door echoed through the empty house.

Okay, cue the ax murder that's behind that door, I thought to myself as I walked over to the front door slowly. Jeez, I watch too many horror movies. Remind me not to watch one for a while.

I twisted the lock on the doorknob and then opened the door to reveal a soaking wet -

"Louis?" I asked, quite stuned actually.

What was Louis doing at my doorstep at night, soaking wet with rain water?

He gave me a slightly tattered smirk before he shivered. I groaned, great do I let Louis inside or do I let him stay out there? Well, when it doubt leave the enemy out. 

I was so close to the door shutting, but not before Louis' converse covered foot was placed inbetween the unclosed space. I groaned out-loud which earned a small chuckle from him, so I re-opened the front door and shot him a glare.

"What?"

He didn't answer, just pushed himself past me and into my house. I gaped at him for a few minutes  before I couldn't see him anymore because of the power being out. I shut the front door and twisted the lock and walked over what I think was the living room.

"So, nice wheather we're having, huh?" Louis' voice sounded out in the darkness. He sounded close. 

I reached out my arms, trying to find him. I hit something which earned an 'ow' from the object - or person. 

"What was that for?" Louis' voice sounded muffled, probably because he was holding whatever I hit with his hand.

"Trying to find you." I responded casually with a shrug and took a seat on the sofa I was near. 

After a few minutes of silence I decided to break it and say, "Why are you here?"

"Because my parents had sex without a condom." Was his cocky response. 

I grunted, "I meant here, in my house." 

"You invited me over." 

"What!? No I didn't." 

"I asked if I could come over when I texted you earlier."

"And I said no."

"Obviously I don't listen."

"Obviously," I muttered under my breath. 

"So, what's up buttercup?" Louis asked, and then I heard him shift on the sofa, "Hah, I'm a poet and I didn't even know it."

"Stop being a nuisance." 

"Oo, someone swallowed a dictionary this evening." Louis teased, and I let out a long dramatic sigh.

"Louis," I said his name as if he was a five-year old that needed to be taught a lesson.

"Victoria," He mimicked me, and I could just imagine that sexy smi-, wait did I just call his smirk sexy? 

Ugh, Victoria what has gotten into you. I hate Louis. I hate Louis. I hate Louis. 

There, that 'ought to do the trick. 

"Having a harsh internal debate there or ..?" Louis' voice made my thoughts be put on hold as he trailed his sentence off.

"No." 

"Hmm, could've fooled me." 

"Louis, please just leave. Your a waste of space in my house."

"Your dog thinks otherwise." 

"What?" I asked, confusion clear in my voice. What was he talking about?

"Your little monster," He said using the nickname I had given biscuit when I was telling Singing4life24 over AIM about the new dog, "Is using me as a bed." 

"Now that dog is a waste of space."

"Even more than me?"

"No, I prefer the dog, actually."

"I'm wounded."

"Louis,"

"I'm wounded badly Victoria."

"Oh my gosh, someone please shut him up."

I was in the middle of the sentence when the doorknob to my front door started to jiggle. Oh gosh, here come the horror movie thoughts again. Victoria, I adivse you to stop watching them.

"What was that?" Louis asked, and I could hear him get up from the couch. I then also got up from the couch, only to run into something hard and start to fall backwards until a pair of arms encircled my waste.

"Careful there," Was Louis cocky and arrogant response. 

I grunted quietly and pushed his arms off of me, only to grab hold of the back of his thin t-shirt as he walked towards the door. He questioned me on why I was holding onto his t-shirt - quite amused actually but I didn't respond so he started walking. 

The minute we reached the front door it swung open which sent Louis a few steps backwards(and me too of course), before he turned around and put his arms around my waist, holding me too him. Alright, why is this boy so touchy feely? 

I looked up to see my mums figure looking at us. A crack of lightning decided to crack behind her giving her an eerie murderer look which sent me kind of cringing back into Louis body. Mum's dark blonde hair was matted down with water, her mascara slightly smudged and a broken umbrella in her left hand.

"Hi guys," Was he greeting which had me groaning.

"Mum, don't scare me like that!" I cried, wiggling out of Louis' grasp. 

"Wow Ms. Green, you actually had be going there for a few seconds." Louis admitted and my mum laughed.

"Hense why you grabbed hold of my daughter?" 

"I needed protection, duh." 

                                                                                    ~*~

I woke up the next day - which thankfully was a Friday and we had the day off of school for a 'Teacher Institute' day - feeling happy, until I remembered Louis was sleeping in the room next to me.

Why? 

Because the storm wasn't over until four am in the morning, and my mum didn't want Louis going all the way back home in the storm so she offered him one of our guest rooms. Of course he said that it would be great and he just needed to call his mom. 

I didn't bother to get dressed out of my pajamas that were a pair of gray rolled up sweatpants, a pink long-sleeved tshirt and some white and black fuzzy socks and made my way downstairs to the kitchen to find my mum and Louis happily chatting.

I patted the messy bun at the top of my head and grunted, "Why is he still here?"

Mum turned around since the seat she was sitting in made her back face me. She smiled at me, exposing her bleached white teeth and gestured to the seat next to Louis.

"Come join us sweetie, we were just discussing school."

I reluctantly took the seat and took an apple from the fruit bowl in the middle of the table, peeling the sticker off with my thumb nail.

"So, Louis tells me your in some of his classes." Mum said, trying to make conversation with me.

I nodded, yup I did. He was also an arrogant, jerky excuse for a boy. The fake act he put on for the teachers and my mum was sickening but I wouldn't tell my mum that because she probably wouldn't even believe me or tune me out like she does nintey-nine percent of the time. 

"I have shit to do." I told them both, and stood up from my seat at the table. I walked up the spiral staircase with my mum shouting my name and telling Louis that she was sorry for my behavior.

I rolled my eyes and slammed my bedroom door shut. I kind of wish I never found out that Louis was Singing4life24. I liked the way it was before - a total mystery and I had this sweet, amazing guy I could talk to about all my problems.

But now? I feel like I have nothing. 

                                                                                 ~*~

Oh my gosh guys. I skipped watching re-runs of The Hills to update.

You better be so thankful and not demand an update because quite frankly my life is shit right now. 

Vote.Comment.Fan.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

885K 24.2K 25
He Wasn't a Jerk Series: #1: He Wasn't a Jerk Online #2: He Wasn't a Jerk Before #3: He Wasn't a Jerk After All #4: He Wasn't a Jerk In The End V...
10.9K 333 11
when louis and harry met they fell in love quickly and their relationship was tested when harry gets into an accident and is in a coma for a year and...
29K 910 36
(Under Major Editing) this story contains descriptive self-mutilation, character death, alcohol abuse, drug/substance abuse, and bits of violence. (...
678K 21.9K 65
|Completed| "NO! Tell me it’s a joke. Please tell me you are kidding" Losing your family isn't easy to cope with specially when the remaining want yo...