𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐁Ø𝐘 | 𝐨𝐭𝟕 | disc...

De ourblackdahlia

❝we're not sluts, we're stress relievers❞ seven submissive boys trying to win the affection of one impenetr... Mai multe

DISCLAIMER
mømmys bøys
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
♥ q and a ♥
💔 q & a answers💔
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
♥ q and a ♥ ii
💔 q & a answers💔 ii
26
27

14

10.1K 381 218
De ourblackdahlia

Yoongi awoke in silk sheets, pink wallpaper decorated with red roses surrounding him. He sat up from the feeling over a cloud-soft pillow that felt wonderful against his skin, engulfing his head and took in his surroundings, finding no familiar grounds. Although he felt no reason to panic.

The room had an aura of calm; safety.

He threw the plush duvet over his legs and put his feet on the hardwood floor, shivering slightly from its chilliness but he stood up regardless. He walked to the nearest window, that nearly reached the ceiling and squinted at the light that flared over his eyes.

Velvet drapes framed the windows, the lace inner curtains remained drawn, allowing daylight to enter while rendering Yoongi speechless with the heart-stopping view of trees and lake below. He could tell her was a full two stories up.

He stepped back from the window and walked slowly backward. He looked at his own hands and body. He was wearing the soft tight white shorts he had on before, but with a large white long sleeved shirt that comes down to his thighs.

"Where the hell am I?"

"You're in my home." A low feminine voice said clearly.

Yoongi almost tripped over his own feet as he spun around, startled to see a woman standing at her doorway. He looked her appearance in and blushed, feeling the blood rush to his face.

"Were...were you watching me?"

The woman smiled slightly and calmly, crossing her hands over her legs. "Of course not. This intercom right here," she pointed to a thermostat looking machine attached to the wall. "Has a motion sensor and camera. It alerted me when you started to wake up and I came to lead you down for breakfast. I didn't mean to startle you.

Yoongi grimaced as the woman unabashedly looked him up and down, scanning his body with something like a guarded sadness in her eyes. "Have you showered?" she asked. "You can go ahead and shower and get ready to come downstairs for me to explain what's happening to you. I'm sure you have questions."

Yoongi stares at her in apprehension. "Wha-what?" She smiles and gestured with a gentle hand toward the bathroom. Yoongi's eyes never left her as he looked between the bathroom and her eyes.

Laughing at him, she scratched her heart with her hand. "Go on," she spoke softly and slowly as if speaking to a child. "All the others are downstairs eating already. You are a late riser. Is that what they call it?"

Yoongi made a face at her and remained silent.

She ignored his face and shrugged, smiling beautifully. "Oh well, you should get to the shower, baby. Or the younger one will eat all the food! He stuffed his face the moment a plate was set in front of him!"

She seemed to be having a conversation with herself.

With one finally shoo from the mysterious woman and directions to where to find towels, she began to take her leave.

"Wait for a second," Yoongi said holding the towels in his arms. "Who...Who are you?"

Her gentle smile was quickly replaced by a sly smirk as she looked at him from the corner of her eye. She turned around and took the door handle in her hand.

"Call me Rose, for now."

✷ . * · · ✧ * · + * ˚ . * * ˚. *. ✫ + · .✷ . * · ✧ * ·

On his way out of the two-person shower, Yoongi saw the assortment of lotions, scrubs, and oils on the shelves of the master bedroom.

Was this the master bedroom or were all the bathrooms in this house this luxurious?

He contemplated putting the lotions in a bag or in his pockets but settled against it. Opting instead to just grab a vanilla scented one and moisturize his arms and legs on top of his bed. While rubbing the lotion in his hands, something Rose had said to him re-entered his mind.

'This intercom right here has a motion sensor and camera.'

Yoongi looked over to the intercom and felt his face get hot. He jumped up, covering his chest with his arms and rummaging through a dresser for a shirt or something.

After a few minutes, he came up with a large white t-shirt and some black basketball sweats. Looked like training clothes.

When He finally built up the courage to open the large dark oak door to the bedroom, he poked his head out and looked down the sunlit hallway, with windows going up and down its walls.

'This is a big place,' Yoongi thought. 'How the hell am I supposed to navigate to the kitchen or anything.'

He stepped back into the room he woke up in and breathed out, before leaning his head against the door. He turned to the side and looked at the intercom.

He felt himself frown at the prospect of asking for help, but Yoongi's stomach growled and he almost doubled over in pain. It's been a couple of days since he'd last eaten.

And his stomach was telling him to forget pride.

He looked at the intercom and his head began to spin at all the buttons on it. He groaned as his head began to pound in anger. He growled and punched the wall before running his hands through faded pinkish- blonde hair.

"Something wrong?" He heard a small voice come through the machine.

Yoongi looks at the camera and saw a small red light come on that wasn't on before and he knew she could see him.

He cleared his throat and shook his head slightly. "I just, um.....I might need help...finding my way around...this place."

She laughed and Yoongi blushed harder.

"I'm coming to get you then."

✷ . * · · ✧ * · + * ˚ . * * ˚. *. ✫ + · .✷ . * · ✧ * ·

The kitchen was bigger than Yoongi's entire apartment and bright like the rest of the house. Yoongi had noticed a recurring theme throughout the architecture and decoration of the place.

There were roses and thorns on the cornices and down the trim of each wall. All the bedrooms had roses covered wallpaper. Roses tinted furniture with rose decorated pillows and ornaments.

Was Rose a nickname or something?

He went through the archway linking the living room to the dining room and saw Rose sitting on a rose leather loveseat, drinking tea with two hands. He noticed her nails were black and freshly manicured but one nail was missing.

Across from her were five young boys, sitting silently and watching her drink her tea. Two of them were also holding teacups in their hands but no one was drinking. They were just watching her in silence and looking at each other with questioning gazes.

All the while, she sat quietly and sipped her tea; seemingly oblivious to the tension in the air.

Yoongi walked up to the opposing sofa and leaned against the arm of it. The boys on the couch looked up at him, recognizing his sneer immediately from the Slave Ring. Recognizing him as the boy who always got beaten for his smart mouth.

Yoongi ignored their stares and kept his glare on Rose. "So?"

Rose kept sipping for a few moments then lifted her eyes from her tea. They were sharp and dark, sending a shiver down Yoongi's spine as he could practically hear their underlying warning.

'Watch your tone.' They said. Yoongi persisted, however, keeping her gaze and waiting for an answer.

After a few moments of the other boys squirming under the thickness of the room, Rose looked back to her tea and smirked.

"So, what?"

Yoongi huffed and was about to open his mouth when a tall boy answered instead, clasping desperately to another boy's hand. That's Namjoon if he remembered correctly.

"You... you said you'd answer our questions, Rose." He's said softly.

The smirk on Rose face left and she looked at all the boys with pitiful eyes.

"Yes, of course," she put the teacup on the glass coffee table in between the expensive leather couches. "What do you want to know?"

The boys seemed to relax immensely at her tone of voice and then Seokjin, the one holding Namjoon's hand spoke up. "Who exactly are you? And who were those people who... saved us?"

Rose cleared her throat. "My name is Rose and I'm the head of a vigilante syndicate called ROSE. We go out of our way and use our resources to liberate sex slave rings and grooming camps like the one you were in. As well as prohibit any other crimes we can from being committed. We do what the police cannot legally do. Any other-."

"What like a secret agent or something?" One of the younger boys said, smirking despite the apprehension in the room. Although it seemed to lift some of it.

Rose looked at the said boy and he seemed to recoil upon eye contact, his eyes swiftly looking to her arm or shoulders.

"What's your name?" She asked him.

The boy stayed silent for a few moments and the other boys didn't say anything.

Seokjin sighed, rolling his eyes. "His name is-."

"Not you, baby. Thank you but I asked him." She said softly.

Seokjin blushed and bit his lip looking down in contemplation. She had scolded him but she was so gentle and her voice was so soft, it didn't feel as if she had.

The boy finally spoke up after she let it be silent. "I'm...I'm Jungkook..." the boys looked from Jungkook to Rose and back again.

Rose smiles warmly and she seemed to get brighter at the young boy's submission. "Thank you, bunny," Jungkook turned bright red. "Next time, answer my question immediately, please. And don't interrupt me, understood?"

Jungkook nodded, his hands between his thighs and his shoulder brought into his body.

She looked at the rest of the boys. "Understood?"

They all nodded.

A young boy with pink hair like Yoongi's opened his mouth and closed it before opening it again. "Why are we here?"

Rose gave him a soft inquisitive look.

"Kim Taehyung," He told her his name.

She nodded and smiled at him. "You're here because the Kazuyuki has compromised your information. They know who you are."

"Who-" Yoongi had started, quickly being interrupted by Rose.

"The Kazuyuki is a Japanese syndicate based around drug and sex trafficking. They kill and torture the innocent for the gain of their own. Greed is a powerful thing."

Yoongi wanted to stay quiet but a force of habit refused to let him do so. "Your gang did the same thing."

Rose looked back at Yoongi and his heart began to beat louder in his eardrums; he gulped but stood his ground.

"We did not do the same things."

"I saw one of your men," Yoongi said, "murder one of the Kazuyuki guards." He had just noticed the other boys fall silent, barely hearing the sounds of their breaths.

Rose stayed silent, keeping her sharp gaze unwavering to Yoongi's own.

Rose could feel the boys on the couch stifle uncomfortably from the situation. "Why do you hold sympathy for their men, Min? When they did not do the same for you."

✷ . * · · ✧ * · + * ˚ . * * ˚. *. ✫ + · .✷ . * · ✧ * ·

Rose took them all in a group and dropped them off to their respective rooms, purposely saving Yoongi's for last.

And as he walked behind her, down the long palatial hallway, he watched the back of her head.

He watched her hair moved slightly and fall into place perfectly. He watched her hips sway with each step she took. He watched how gracefully she walked, almost as if she were floating.

He saw her stop and stopped as well. She turned to him and he stayed in his spot, questioning her with his gaze.

"Here we are." She said.

Yoongi looked into the slightly cracked door, to see the bed he had woken up in. He assumed the rooms all looked alike and the other boys' rooms weren't far from here. What if he needed something?

"You can use the intercom in your room to contact me if you need anything. I'll have you and the boys maps of the home in a few hours and more explanation as for what's to happen."

Yoongi nodded, recalling what she had said before at the table.

'Since the Kazuyuki knows your faces and who you are, you cannot go out in public until the threat on your lives has been neutralized. They know where you used to live and who your families are. You have to break ties with them immediately.'

Namjoon had begun to cry and Seokjin tried to soothe him, but Rose shocked them all when she stood up and swiftly came over to Namjoon with sympathy in her eyes.

'It will be all right.' She had said. 'We will keep them safe and You will be safe as well. But you will all have to stay here until we know for a fact, you can be safe on the outside world.' Namjoon hadn't stopped crying, but he had hugged her and that seemed to ease some of the boys' minds.

A young boy, whom Rose made introduce himself as Jimin, spoke up after that.

"Why are you doing this?" He said.

She had explained that she empathized with them as she and some friends of hers had been victims, not to Kazuyuki but to sex trafficking in America.

She answered many more of there questions and assured all of them of their safety with her and all the guards on the premises.

Yoongi couldn't lie. When she was around, he felt like nothing could hurt him.

Nothing but her.

Rose watched Yoongi walk into his doorway before turning around, a question on the tip of his tongue.

She smiled, "Yes?"

Yoongi glared at her, gripping the door frame with a large veiny hand. "How can you say that your little gang doesn't do the same thing as the Kazekami?"

"Kazuyuki." She corrected.

Yoongi glared harder and her face remained stoic.

"To beat up good people, that is violence," she said, in the dead silence of the corridor. "But to beat up scoundrels,"

"That is justice."

✷ . * · · ✧ * · + * ˚ . * * ˚. *. ✫ + · .✷ . * · ✧ * ·

• authors notes •
So we've met Y/N! what're you guys thinking?

What would you like to see in the upcoming chapters?
Whose point of view should I explore next??
Where the hell is Hoseok?!

Find out next time I find the time to post a fucking chapter!!

Vote🌺Comment🌺Favorite

until next time -

♥️꽃

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

13.9K 144 1
🏅1st place in TheMoonchildAwards🏅 It's Friday night, and after weeks of non-stop working you finally have time to enjoy yourself. Why not spend it...
385K 6.2K 36
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗔𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻-𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 �...
278 23 8
"I'm sorry.......she's no more." "I love you" "I love you too" "Your are mine" "I warned you." "I'm yours from the start." "Don't you dare." "Congra...
Dreaming De 💜

Fanfiction

2.4K 236 83
"Is this actually real?" You ask your best friend. "Absolutely. And I'm glad it is." ----- Welcome to a time of change. A different air to breathe...