Justin Bieber Preferences

By fazing

More

#1 First Time Meeting Him
#2 First Anniversary
#3 Special moments with him
#4 Favorite Panties
#5 Car Crash
#6 Pregnancy
#7 Looking at the stars
#8 You're on your period
#9 You Forget to flush
#10 A fan calls you fat
#11 His cheeky pick-up line
#12 Sexual encounter interruption
#13 He throws you a surprise party
#14 What he does when you cry
#15 He hurts you in bed
#16 A fan catches him touching you
#17 He confesses he was unfaithful
#17 He confesses he was unfaithful part 2
#17 He confesses he was unfaithful part 3
#17 He confesses he was unfaithful part 4
#18 your daughter gets her period and your not there
#19 He catches you smoking
#20 You call him in the night
#22 sharing a bed
#23 child wont sleep
#24 You both argue and your sick
#25 higschool a.u
#26 twitter hate

#21 All a bet

2.3K 58 9
By fazing

"Yeah i just did it" Justin chuckled as he leaned against his kitchen counter.  "I sent you a picture, austin." As he spoke the inner corners of his lips, turned up into a smile. "It was easier then i expected, you know how [y/n] is" Justin chuckled. "Guess your going to have to give me that money after all." He ran his hand through his loose brown hair, looking over his shoulder to see you trembling. "I'll call you back" he muttered under his breath, placing his phone on the table. "Baby, your up" He nervously smiled scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah.. and i'm leaving" You quietly said, shaking your head. You could practically taste the metallic blood from gnawing to hard on your bottom lip. Before you turned your heel, you stared at justin with clenched teeth. "How much was it any way?" He forced a look of confusion on his face. "What? Babe, what are you talking about?" He asked. A bitter chuckle left your lips. "The bet, jay. How much was austin paying you?Was it worth taking my virginity?" He stayed quiet. "Bye justin" you whispered leaving him alone in the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 12.2K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
785K 29.1K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
80.9K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
285K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...