To save them all (izuocha)

By ZeSkyrex

What if All Might haven't defeated AFO and that Izuku couldn't do anything but stare in dispear. What would d... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

2.8K 65 30
By ZeSkyrex

Chapter 6 is finally here! Sorry for the wait...

The first day at UA high had already passed by and Izuku was now walking home alone, thinking about if he should have find a way to prevent Mineta from getting expelled. Even if he's a disgusting pervert, he was still a member of the class.

'Still it's not like there was a way I could get Aizawa-sensei to back on his words... But still...'

He was snapped out of his through by a hand on his left shoulder.

"Hello Midoriya-kun! You looked deep in through right there!"

"AHH! Oh hey Iida! Yeah, I was thinking about what Aizawa-sensei did. I didn't expect that he would really have expelled the last one you know. I thank it was a trick to get the best of us..."

"Yeah that's true, it's kinda harsh to expelled on your first day but we have to respect the judgement of our teacher and UA's staff!"

"I guess you're right... I just feel kinda bad for him!"

"Hey guys! Are you going to the station too?! Wait up!" Said a voice behind them, and it was none over than Uraraka's one.

"Ah, hey Uraraka-san" said Iida and Izuku in unison

"Hey Iida-kun, deku-kun! You guys are heading towards the station right?"

"Yes we are, you too I guess" Iida inquire

"Yep! Hey don't you think that what Aizawa did was harsh? I mean, being expelled on your first day must be horrible right?!"

"Yeah, we just discuss that with Iida but I guess we have to believe in Aizawa's decision. He's a teacher at UA after all."

"I guess you're right..."

As they walk together towards the station, they talked about them, trying to know each over better. Izuku was doing great at acting. They went along like that till they have to go on their separate ways and get to their house.

The next day.

The school passed by in a blur, from the English course with Present Mic to the lunch at the cafeteria. But then come the course that everyone was looking for... The hero course! They were all waiting in class, chatting and they were all very excited to know which hero is gonna be their teacher. Izuku couldn't wait to see his friend's reaction when they'll see that All might is their teacher.

"I am!!! Coming through the door like a normal person!"

'That's not normal at all!' the class thought.

"All might is gonna teach us?! That's awesome!!!"

" It's his silver age costume!"

"Hero basic training! The class that'll put you through all sort of special training to mold you into heroes!! No time to dally! Today's activity is this!" He shows the class a card.

"BATTLE TRAINING!" the class reaction were diverse, some were scared some pumped up and some... well only Bakugou was just 'happy' that he could finally 'kill' someone.

"And for that... you need these!!" the wall opens up, revealing some boxes which contain their hero costume.

"YEAH!! That's so cool!"

"Know put these on and meet me on ground beta!"

"Allright!"

On ground beta.

"All your costume look great! You all look like heroes!" All might said as they came out of the building.

When Izuku finally came out, Uraraka approach him.

"Hey deku-kun! You look great!" she said, making him blush

(quick note: Izuku's costume is the same as the one in the finals exam)

"Hey Uraraka-san! Y-y-y-y-you look great too" He stutter, blushing. 'Why am I reacting like this?! I was used to it so what's happening know! She looks cute but... she probably doesn't think that of me...'

Flashback : 'the one you love'

As he remember that he blushed even more than he thought was possible. 'Now is not the time for this!!!'

"Deku-kun? Are you alright? Your face is all red! You should go see recovery girl." Uraraka said, being way to close to his face for Izuku's sanity.

"I-I-I'm a-a-a-a-alright! D-Don't worry about me!"

"You sure?!" she said, closing the distance even more to the point where there was only a few centimeters between them. Izuku could literally say nothing as he was freaking out. That's when their eyes meet, the two of them could say nothing as they were just staring into each over eyes. It was the turn of Uraraka's face to become red. The two of them could nor move or say something. Without even realizing it the two of them where slowly leaning towards each other until...

"Hey lovebirds! We're waiting for you!"

"Gah!" Was their only reaction before heading towards the rest of the class, looking everywhere but at each other.

'What just happened?!' They simultaneously thought.

'Were we just about to...'

'KISS?!'

"So now that you're all finally there, we can begin!"

"Sensei! This is the same field we used on the entrance exam, are we gonna fight robots again?!" Iida asked.

"Nope, you'll be moving on to step 2! Indoor antipersonnel battle training!"

"Villain battles are most commonly seen outdoors, but statistically, the most heinous villains are more likely to appear indoors. House arrest, confinement, etc. There are plenty of situation where heroes must intervene indoors!"

"Now you'll be split in villain and heroes team randomly, this will be a two-on-two indoor battle!! The villain team will be defending a fake bomb and the heroes team will try to secure it by touching it. You'll win if you secure/protect the bomb or if you immobilize your opponents"

"No basic training then?" Tsuyu asked

"Nope! You'll learn by practical experience!"

"But sensei we have a problem right?" Momo inquire

"Which one?"

"We're 19. How are we supposed to make team of 2?"

"Don't worry, everything has been planned! Now come here!"

As he said that, a young guy with purple hair come from behind All might.

'Shinso?'

"This young lad is from general courses and this battle will be a test for him to enter the hero course since your classes isn't full! Now introduce yourself"

"Hi, I'm Hitoshi Shinso, I'm only here to get in the hero course so don't bother me." He said in a nonchalant tone.

After some question where asked and answer were given, the teams were finally made. Izuku's and Uraraka's reaction were quite hilarious when they got paired together (even if Izuku knew he would be paired with her). They just blushed madly and looked away from each other.

"And for the first match we have team D for the villains and team A for the heroes! Villains will have 5 minutes to prepare before the heroes get in. Now for those who are not involved, come with me in the observation room!"

Then they left, leaving the poor duo to their blushing mess... They FINALLY get a hold of themselves and went in front of the building where the bomb was. They were studying the plans in silence when Uraraka break the silence.

"So... Do you have a plan?"

"Oh, yeah. I have one" He said to her, smiling.

"Come here, I'll tell you."

She comes near him so he could tell her his plan. After he told her, she was now a bit worried.

"Are you sure about that? This guy seems to be no joke right?"

"Don't worry, everything is gonna be alright." He reassures her with a smile.

"Alright... Let's do this then!" She said, all pumped up

"Heroes team, START!"

They looked at each other and nodded. They used Uraraka's quirk to enter from a window and they were now in the building. Then they put their plan in action...

Izuku was walking on the 4th floor of the building, being careful not to make himself spotted. Then Bakugou comes around the corner, ready to blast Izuku at point blank range.

"DIE!!!"

Izuku quickly uses his rewind quirk to go back for a few second and as soon as Bakugou appears in front of him in midair, he catch him by his arm and smashed him on the ground.

"Hi Kacchan."

"How did you?!" Bakugou asked first, incredulous, before going back to his usual angry self.

"YOU DAMN NERD!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU AND THAT BITCH" As soon as he said that, he got punched hard in the stomach and go fly through a wall.

"What did I said about you calling her that?"

"Mother fucker..." Bakugou lauched himself towards Izuku, sending blows at him with no interruption while Izuku was simply dogging them with ridiculous ease, being at 25%.

"Stop dogging and fight back already!"

Izuku didn't answer and punch him in the gut, making him go back from about 10 feet. But now, Bakugou's gauntlets were now glowing red.

"Looks like it's loaded now! Say your prayers!" Bakugou said as he reaches for the pin. But before he could do anything he got smashed in the head by the rest of what was a pillar.

"I don't think so Bakugou..." Said a voice from behind him. And that voice came from no one else but Uraraka who now touched him with all her 5 finger pads, making him float.

"I've been watching you to fight since the beginning from the start like deku said and I waited for an opening and from you to make me ammunition. You fell into our trap." She said, grinning as she tapped with the capture tape.

"Bakugou has been captured"

Bakugou was now beyond furious. "You were playing with me from the beginning! I'm gonna kill you!"

"You can try but it's not gonna happened any time soon..." Izuku said as he walks away with Uraraka behind him. But then...

"If you think that this stupid tape is gonna stop me then you're damn wrong!" "Ping!"

Izuku tried to turn around and stop him but it was too late for that, the explosion was now approaching them at high speed, he swiftly runs in front of Uraraka and hugged her, shielding her with his body from the explosion. He took the explosion head on, all his corps was burning like hell but he had to endure that so she doesn't get hurt.

'I won't let that happened again, I couldn't take it...'

The explosion came to an end, Uraraka didn't have the time to understand what happened, one second she was walking behind deku then she heard an explosion and Izuku disappear from her sight. And now she was being hugged by someone behind her which she then recognize being deku with his green arms and white gloves.

"The villain team is disqualified! Young Midoriya, are you alright?! Midoriya!"

"D-deku?"

She only heard a groan of pain in response. She got worried and snaps her head around and was met with a horrible sight. Izuku shielded her from the explosion, all the area around his back was revealing his bare skin which was suffering with third-degree burns. But he was still smiling.

"Are you okay Uraraka-san?" He asked, his voice low.

"DEKU!!!" She now fully turns around and started tearing up at the sight of his ravaged friend.

She then snaps her head towards Bakugou and started to shout at him.

"Why did you do that?!!! Are you insane?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Her voice crackling at the end. Her eyes full of tears.

She then rushed towards him with a look that would made All might shiver and with all her might smashed him with the same pillar from before. Knocking him out instantly and leaving him with his head bleeding. She then rushed to Izuku's side, he had now fallen on his side and was bleeding from his backs. She tried to stop the bleeding but there were to much wounds and she didn't have any material to treat them. She couldn't stop crying now, she was helpless and her friend was in pain, she couldn't do anything.

"Don't cry..."

She snapped her head towards Izuku who was smiling at her.

"Don't cry... Please... It doesn't suit you..." His head then goes hanging down. He lost consciousness.

After that everything passed by in a blur. All might arrived and took Izuku to recovery girl as fast as he could and Aizawa-sensei along with present mic came to take Bakugou. When All might came back assaulted with question and said that the only thing that he could tell them is that Izuku was receiving surgery. Some asked about Bakugou's condition and they were answered the he got a concussion from the last hit from Uraraka but that he recover easily with recovery girl's treatment.

Uraraka didn't listen to that last part,... thatscumbag did that to deku and she won't forgive him.  All her thought were focused on Izuku, even if she knows that recovery girl is very competent, she couldn't help but being worried.

She didn't pay attention to the rest of the match, to much focused with her thought. Apparently the student from the general studies makes it into the hero's course but she didn't care. Everything that matter now was Izuku. She is also gonna have to make up her mind on something, something important... But that could wait for the time being...

Word count: 2188

Sorry... This chapter is even shorter than the last one... I hope you guys forgive me. Holly molly, fighting scenes are so hard to describe... I hope I did well! Don't forget to tell me how it was and if there are grammatical mistake!

See you in the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.9K 43
Midoriya Izuku has gone through hell and back. Not only did he find out that the number 1 villain is his father, but he had to watch all of his frien...
58.8K 1K 11
Izuku lost everything the moment he was declared quirkless He lost his mother,father's love and was neglected and abused by them His friends left him...
70.5K 2.5K 57
Izuku Midoriya, son of All for one, grew up within the League of Villains. His mother died when he was young. Izuku is extremely smart and can trick...
134K 4.3K 37
After All Might, Izuku and the gang plus your father who we just discovered rescued you, they deliver the horrible news of the loss of your quirks as...