Teen Wolf GIF

By Will_Byers04

Title says it's self. I will take request.... Who do you want it to be A little background More

1) Stiles Stilinski
2) Scott McCall
3) Liam Dunbar
4) Theo Raeken
5) Brett Talbot
6) Jackson Whittemore
7) Isaac Lahey
8) Derek Hale
9) Young Peter Hale
10) Young Derek Hale
11) Aiden and Ethan
12) Void Stiles
13) Stiles Stilinski
14) Scott McCall
15) Liam Dunbar
16) Allison Argent
17) Theo Raeken
18) Scott McCall
19) Theo Raeken & Scott McCall
20) Isaac Lahey
21) Nolan Holloway
22 ) Derek Hale
23) Derek Hale ( part 2 )
24 ) Scott McCall
25) Isaac Lahey & Scott McCall
26) Void Stiles
27) Scott McCall & Stiles Stilinski
28) Isaac Lahey
29) Stiles Stilinski
30) Stiles Stilinski ( part 2 )
31) Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall
32) Void Stiles
33 ) Liam Dunbar
34 - Isaac Lahey
35 - Brett Talbot
36 - Liam Dunbar ( featuring Brett Talbot )
37 - Young Derek Hale
38 - Liam Dunbar
39 - Theo Raeken
40 - Dylan Sprayberry
41 - Isaac Lahey
42 - Stiles Stilinski
43 - Daniel Sharman
44 - Isaac Lahey
46 - Brett Talbot
47 - Brett Talbot
48 - Theo Raeken
49 - Brett Talbot
50 - Brett Talbot
51 - Theo Raeken
52 - Nolan Holloway
53 - Theo Raeken and Cody Christian
54 - Theo Raeken
55 - Theo Raeken and Cody Christian
56 - Theo Raeken and Cody Chrisitan
57 - Cody Saintgnue
58 - Jordan Parrish and Ryan Kelley
59 - Brett Talbot
60 - Cody Christian and Theo Raeken
61 - Theo Raeken
62 - Cody Christian
63 - Theo Raeken
64 - Brett Talbot and Cody Saintgnue
65 - Isaac Lahey
66 - Cody Saintgnue and Brett Talbot
67 - Brett Talbot and Cody Saintgnue
68 - Brett Talbot
69 - Theo Raeken
70 - Theo Raeken
71 - Theo Raeken pt. 2

45 - Theo Raeken and Cody Christian

870 11 2
By Will_Byers04

( More of Theo than Cody )

" And last but not least the cutie that is Stiles Stilinski's little sister! Y/N Y/L/N! " The announcer says. I walk out, and sit next to Dylan and Dylan. " So guys what can you say about season 4? " The announcer asks.

" I have yet to kiss someone on the show, as well what my actual name is, is kind of weird, " I comment.

" Elizabethaina, and her nickname is Libby. I was shocked also, and Liam is the one to find out first and Stiles is like how did you find that out, " Sprayberry comments.

" He's shocked about everything, " Posey comments.

" We'll start with Tyler Posey, but what is one thing you're looking forward too? " The announcer asks.

" I know Holland's answer, Holland go first, " Posey comments.

" I want a love interest for freaking Libby! She's gone 4 seasons without any love, " Holland exclaims.

" Well there was the few comments about her and Greenberg, " Jeff comments.

" My favorite one is when coach screams 'Greenberg get your nasty hands off of that poor girl'. That took like 3 shots, because I keep on laughing, " I comment.

After the panel we go back to the studio. I am being suited for an outfit. It's suppose to fit everything perfectly. " And look who it is, it's Y/N. And is that a new outfit? " O'Brien asks. Which makes me start laughing.

" I don't even know what this is going to be, " I comment while Barbara continues on taking measurements.

" Barb can you tell us anything? " Dyl asks.

" She's going to look outstanding, " Barb comments which makes us two laugh.

Months later. Beginning of season 5!

" Okay Stiles are we actually planning on doing this? This is pretty dangerous, " I comment as I walk with them to the school.

" Yeah it's important we do this, " Stiles says to his younger twin sister.

" It doesn't make sense to me, " I comment to him.

" Libby! " Kira screams. Libby runs up to Kira giving her a giant hug.

" You look fantastic. You'll have to tell me everything about New York, " I tell her.

" Will do, " she says smiling back.

After a ton of fighting scenes we meet Theo or we are reunited with Theo. I don't know.

" Who are you? " Scott asks.

" You don't remember me, do you? I guess I do look different from the fourth grade, " he says walking forward.

" Theo? " Scott asks. I pick my head up making eye contact.

" I'm going inside, " I mutter to myself, but Kira and Malia heard. I walk pass Theo, and I turn around flicking him off. After that I run off.

" Was that Libby? " Theo asks. Stiles nods to him. " She's changed a lot, " he adds.

" AND CUT! " Russell screams.

We do more and more scenes which require us to work. Now we're doing a scene while we're at school.

I have a red JanSport backpack, and mien is unique due to all of the inspirational quotes on it and my friends signatures. " And of my God New York is just beautiful, " Kira says.

" I bet, " I chuckle. Her and I stop by our lockers. Scott picks her up, and the two walk away. Someone comes to the left of me opening their locker. I don't pay attention, and continue on putting stuff in my locker.

" Could you help me? " He asks to turn to see him. Theo or Cody Christian.

" Sure what do you need? " I ask turning to him.

" I have no idea where AP Biology is, " he states.

" Oh you go down to the end of the hall, and make a left and it's 5 doors down on the left, " I tell him.

" Thanks, " he says. I pick up my head which makes a piece of hair fall down into my face. He takes his hand, and moves the hair out of the way. " Would you want to walk with me to the class? I hate being late to classes, " he adds.

" Sure, " I tell him. I close my locker, and puts my backpack back on. Him and I begin to walk down the hallway.

" Theo by the way, " he says as we turn.

" Libby, " I tell him back.

" Libby is your actual name? " He asks.

" No my actual name is to weird to say, so I just go by Libby, " I tell him. We reach the classroom. " Here you go AP Biology, " I tell him.

" Thank you again, " he says with a 'devil' smile. I nod to him. I walk away to see Stiles.

" That guy has the creepiest smile in the world, " I tell him.

" Yeah he's also the devil, " Stiles comments.

" AND CUT! " Russell screams.

" Okay we're going to do another seen. So in this scene Cody you will be picking up Y/N by the neck. So Y/N you have to act like you're basically suffocating. You will not be in the air for a long time. You do have too for a little bit do to you having to have to be pushed against the wall. Just act like you're suffocating, " Russell adds. We give him a nod. " AND ACTION! " Russell screams.

" You know I just wanted to have a conversation with one of my childhood friends Libby, " Theo says while coming into the library.

" You're a psychopath, you killed your sister in cold blood, " I tell him. Cody picks me up by the neck. The camera fills him walking towards me. My feet going off the ground, and then him pushing me against the wall.

" AND CUT! Let's do it one more time, and then we'll do the scene, " Russell says. I give him a nod.

" I feel bad doing this, " Cody says to me.

" Oh it's fine. It's a part of acting. You're doing great, " I tell him. We do the scene again, and now it's time for us to do the rest of the scene. I am standing on a step stool so he won't be killing me.

" AND ACTION! " Russell screams. 'Theo' grabs my neck, and slams me into the wall.

" How do you know that? " Theo asks. I stay quiet. " How do you know that! " He screams slamming me a little harder into the wall.

" What... what happened..... to..... you..... Th-Th-Theo? " I ask.

" Nothing, " he tells me. He places me down on the ground, and I sit on the ground trying to regain my breath. I stand back up, and look into his eyes.

" Something did..... You're not..... the person...... I...... fell...... in...... love...... with, " I say still breathing heavily.

" I'm still the same person you fell for, " he says.

" No you're not, " I tell him. Theo tries to comfort me, but I back away. Only backing up into the wall.

" Libby tell me how to fix this, " he says

" You.... you.... you can't Theo, " I cry.

" LIBBY! " Stiles screams running into the library. " HEY STEP AWAY FROM HER! " Stiles screams.

" Tell me how to fix this Libby, " Theo asks. Stiles runs up taking me by the hand. " Libby, " he cries. I turn around to see him, and just cry more.

" AND CUT DYLAN GOOD JOB! CODY GOOD JOB! Y/N AWESOME JOB WITH ACTING LIKE YOU WERE SUFFOCATING! " Russell screams.

" Thanks, " I tell him.

Comic Con panel in the end of season 5.

" Now we're going to show a few scenes from season 5. There also a deleted scene that we are going to watch. So do you guys want to watch the deleted scene? " The announcer asks. Cody leans over to me away from the microphone.

" How much you bet that it's going to be the scene where you're in my bed? " Cody asks/whispers.

" I think it will probably be like 99 percent that they are going to show it, " I whisper back to him. Us two begin to laugh as the scene begins.

" You know maybe just maybe you could like me back, " 'Theo' says.

" No don't think so, you're not really my type, " I comment back to him. He walks forward, and picks me and places me on my desk.

" I think I'm exactly your type, " he laughs. He leans in and kisses me and I start kissing him back. The screen goes black. " Jeff I think the fans want an explanation, " the announcer states.

" Okay that scene is right before the scene where Theo wakes Libby up in her bed. So we did not include it, because after we needed to bring the idea of what will happen next. If and I hope you've seen the full season Libby eventually breaks up with Theo for one kissing Tracy two for being an even more psychopath and three Stiles. Stiles didn't trust him from the beginning. And for Libby for Stiles not trusting him really affected the relationship, " Jeff says.

" ARE THEY GOOD IN REAL LIFE? " A fan screams. Which makes everyone laugh.

" Yes the two are good. They're about to hit 10 months of dating, " Holland says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 4.9K 49
Well..... READ IT LIMELIGHTS!!! Update: I was really young when I wrote this so the grammar is gonna be bad, Im working on it don't come at me!! Im...
Monsters By Gerli

Fanfiction

248K 5.7K 128
" This town is filled with monsters, good thing that i am one too" - Corina Argent I don't own Teen Wolf or the photos that i post. I only own Corin...
767K 11.8K 94
i wrote this back in 2017. pls ignore any mistakes i was young.
4.5K 80 16
κœ±Κœα΄Κ€α΄› κœ±α΄›α΄Κ€Ιͺα΄‡κœ± ᴏꜰ ꜰΙͺΙ΄Ι΄ α΄‘α΄ΚŸκœ°Κœα΄€Κ€α΄…'ꜱ α΄„Κœα΄€Κ€α΄€α΄„α΄›α΄‡Κ€κœ±. ᴑᴏʀᴋ Ιͺꜱ κœ±α΄›Ιͺʟʟ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄˜Κ€α΄Ι’Κ€α΄‡κœ±κœ±.