Dragon Ball Z Oneshots!

Par leviehnrd

{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: •Strong language •Sexual content •Fluff so sweet it'll rot you... Plus

Piccolo X (Human!) Reader
Vegeta X (Human!) Reader
Jeice X (Saiyan!) Reader
(Jealous!) Piccolo X (Human!) Reader {pt.2}
(Teen!) Zarbon X (Teen!Brench-Sejin!) Reader
(teen!)Gohan X (teen!)Reader
Supreme Kai X (Majin!Demon!Princess!)Reader
Frieza X (Human!)Reader
Salza X (Human!)Reader
Cooler X(6 Year Old Human!) Reader
Vegeta X (Human!) Reader pt2 (LEMON)
Vegeta X (Neko!) Reader
Salza X Reader (part2)
Zarbon X (Human-Like) Reader
Broly X (Human) Reader
Vados X (Female!¡Human!¡) Reader
Future Trunks X Reader (Lemon!)
Whis X (Shy!Neko!) Reader
Piccolo X (Child!) Reader
Frieza X (Fabulous!Zarbon'sDaughter!) Reader
Cooler X (6YearOld!) Reader pt2
(Golden!) Frieza X (Human!) Reader
Trunks X (Depressed!¡Human!¡) Reader
Vegeta X (Human!) Reader pt3
Cooler X (6YearOld!) Reader pt3
(Jealous!)Tien X Reader
Vegeta X (Majin!Male!) Reader
(Female!)Supreme Kai X (NonspecificGender!¡Human!¡) Reader
Perfect! Cell X (Photographer!Introvert!Brench-Sejin!) Reader
[Future] Trunks X (Goddess!Rude!Tomboy!) Reader
Perfect! Cell X (Kinky!) Reader (TENTACLE HENTAI LEMON)
Cooler X (Brench-Sejin!Actress!) Reader
(Curious!) Bardock X (Female!Namekian!) Reader
(Golden!) Frieza X (Human!) Reader [PT2]
Broly X (Human!) Reader [PT2]
(Perfect!) Cell X (Photographer!Introvert!Brench-Sejin!) Reader [PT2]
ChiChi × (Female!) Reader
Burter X (Human!) Reader
Burter X (Human!) Reader [PT2]
Raditz X (Saiyan!) Reader
Kuriza X (Human!) Reader
Beerus X (Shy!Neko!) Reader
(Golden!) Frieza X (Human!) Reader {pt.3}
Android 18 × (Female!Chubby!) Reader
(Husband!) Gohan X (Wife!) Reader
Goku X (Human!) Reader X Vegeta [Fluff]
Tien X (Human!) Reader
(Golden!) Frieza X (Human!) Reader {pt.4}
Salza X (Cooler'sDaughter!Icejin!) Reader
(New!) Broly × (Human!) Reader [Lemon]
Android 17 X (Human!) Reader
Bardock X (Daughter!) Reader
Vegeta × (Goddess!) Reader
Cooler X (10YearOld!) Reader {pt.4}
(Original!) Broly X (Human!) Reader {pt.3}
Tapion X (Human!) Reader
Jeice X (Male!Human!) Reader
Goku X (Human!) Reader X Vegeta {pt.2} [LEMON]
(Future!) Trunks X (Goddess!Rude!Tomboy!) Reader {pt.2}
End Of the Road

Vegeta X (Human) Reader {pt.4}

3K 51 10
Par leviehnrd

Thank you so much to MiceRekei for the unconditional love and support of my book! I hope that you enjoy this chapter, and don't forget to vote and share! That really goes a long way!

_____________________________

(Y/n) had wandered out of the room where she had left me, so I'm stuck with my own thoughts. Where my partner Nappa went, I am at a loss, but I don't care much to begin with. He was always a drifter; Sooner or later that lug will find his way to me, whether he wants to or not. In this moment, I stand next to an open window where the oddly shaped couch is to my left side. I have no intention of living with this woman. What we did and what she knows is beyond the point, but I don't want to bother with the mundane addressment of this planet and its inhabitants. My mind is racing, thinking of plan after plan, none of them working out right in my head.

"Vegeta," my thoughts are interuppted, "you seriously gotta check out this place." I hear Nappa gawking at something from down one of the hallways, his raised voice echoing off the metal surfaces. With a scoff, I kick off my fixed position on the ground and try to track down my partner. It doesn't take long, but I'm unaware of what he's looking at. It's in a picture frame, though because of the distance and angle, I cannot yet see it. "I think this is (Y/n)'s signiture. Do you think she wrote this?" Once I get there, I see that it's a blue-tinted paper with a dark blue border. The top says 'Congratulations!' in fancy font.

"Maybe she won something." I infer, not really taking much interest to the topic in the first place. Nappa seems fixed on the small text, squinting as he gets closer and closer to the glass frame.

A feminine voice comes from just down the hallway. "Oh, are you guys looking at that old thing?" It was (Y/n)'s voice. Nappa and I turned our heads, seeing that the woman had changed her clothing into something more casual. Sweatpants hug her waist, and a baggy long-sleeved shirt covers her top half. In her left hand, she holds two blue bags filled with clothing.

"What is it?" Nappa asks, looking back at the frame. I, however, have my gaze fixed on the woman.

She doesn't seem to notice. "It's my high school diploma. I don't know if you know this, but when you pass a certain level of education, otherwise known as high school, you get this hunk-o-junk and a handshake." Her words come out exhausted. "Next week, I'm off to Michigan Tech, so I can go to school for a few more years." Casually, she pops her hands into her pockets, the bag handles resting on her wrist as she slouches her back slightly.

The larger Saiyan nods his head and smiles. "Well, congrats. What's Michigan Tech?" He asks for the both of us.

"It's a college that accepted me. I get to go there and study (topic), because I enjoy it and am pretty good at it." (Y/n) shrugs her shoulders, sighing and looking at the frame. The look in her eyes tells of sadness, hurt, and other pessimistic emotions.

Soon, we drift away from the frame and off into the maze of hallways this woman calls her home. As she's talking, Nappa asks about the bags she's carrying. Her hand comes to her forehead with a satisfying slap. "I totally forgot I was carrying these. These are for you two; it's more human-looking clothing. I don't know your sizes, so I had to estimate." She hands a bag to each of us, and directs us to a bathroom and spare bedroom.

I enter the bathroom, quickly opening the bag and am kind of satisfied with the clothing she chose for me. My body is soon exposed, bare as I toss my suit and undersuit to the floor. The shirt is tight, but not uncomfortable. A navy blue button-up polo covers my tosro, complimenting my muscles and body shape. The pants look funky, a sort of rough matieral, denim, maybe. Luckily, there is a full-body mirror on the bathroom door, and I eye myself up and down. I don't remember the last time I wore something other than armor or a spandex suit. The thought makes me feel slightly uncomfortable in the clothing, but I decide to stick it out and come out of the bathroom. I leave the armor in there, like (Y/n) had instructed us to do.

Once I'm out, I notice that Nappa is already showing off his outfit to the woman. It's more casual than mine, a gray hoodie and a pair of black sweatpants. He seems to be doing poses that make him seem like a child. I roll my eyes as the woman takes note of the clothing on my body. "I," She pauses, looking me up and down, "am absolutely astonished that that Polo fits." She seems to change her words before her original ones can pass her lips. "Though, it looks really damn good on you." She says with a smile and a cheeky wink. My face feels hot, though I try to maintain a stern expression as I nod.

"Vegeta," Nappa looks over at me with a stern and serious look, and it kind of worries me for some odd reason. "You and I have some serious looking around to do." His expression changes within an instant, going from serious to comical. I roll my eyes and look to (Y/n).

"I was thinking Nappa and my friend Bulma could go and do something. I kind of wanted to take you to the amusment park down the road." My body stiffens, tensing at the thought.

My wide eyes seem to alarm (Y/n). "Are you serious? You want to take me to some Earthling passtime hotspot? I absolutely refuse!" I begin to shout, my voice becoming hoarse.

(Y/n) crosses her arms. "You sound like a child." She snaps.

A comeback; that I have none. Nappa, too. Both of us stand there, utterly and absolutely speechless. "You forget who you're talking to, don't you, woman?"

Her arms extand quickly in an irriated and exasperated manner. "Are you seriously going to get mad at me for comparing your reaction to that of a child's temper-tantrum. Because that's what it looked like to me." My fists ball with rage, my eyes wanting to look to Nappa to give him the order to snap her neck. However, I will myself not to. To the woman, it's apparent I have calmed down. "Thank you. Now, I'm going to give Nappa some instructions, and then we can head out. I have socks and shoes for the both of you by the exit, you can chose from a few styles and brands." She says, then turning to my partner. I only scoff and cross my arms, looking down a long hallway where me and Nappa had once come from.

Finally, Nappa understands the instructions, so (Y/n) directs her attention to me with a small and quiet sigh. The lines on her face are stressed, and mostly as of recently. To give her a break, I decide to cooperate. "So, what is this amusement park you were talking about?" I look to her as we walk towards an exit door.

Her response takes a second, before she shrugs. "This is one is called Seven Flags. We ripped the name from a different business in America. It's just a bunch of rides; i.e. rollercoasters, tilti-whirls, drops, slingshots, et cetera." She looks at me with a smile as she bends over by a pile of shoes. Without much thought, she grabs a pair. They're white with black streaks on them, yet I don't know the brand name. of black shoes with a white streak down the sides, and the word NIKE displayed across the toe. They look sleek and comfortable. (Y/n) then points to two different pairs, saying that those look about my size. One of them looks more for dress-up occasions, sleek leather and clean sew. I grab a more worn pair of shoes, black shoes with a white streak down the sides, and the word NIKE displayed across the toe.

"Hey, they look good on you." The woman smiles, her (e/c) eyes meeting mine. Without much thought, I smile back and walk out the door with her.

It takes us ten minutes of comfortable silence until we finally manage to walk to entrance. The man working at the front was someone she knew, so he just casually let us go in without any fee. Though, he gave us bracelets to put on our wrists. They were white, and he called them 'fast passes', allowing us to get to the front of the lines immediatley. Right away, (Y/n) wanted to introduce me to some of the rides, simple ones.

"We should go on the ferris wheel first, that's like the most basic ride ever. It'll be calming, and you'll be able to see everything from the top." She smiles as she directs me in the way of the large spinning wheel.

"If I wanted to see the whole park, I could just fly." I retort, looking at her with an annoyed glare.

She stops in her tracks, lightly hitting my arm. "You can't do that here. You're surrounded by humans, Vegeta. You'd give a whole lot of them a heart attack." She seems to be quite serious. I just roll my eyes as she drags me to the front of the line, one of the men at the front booth directing to us to the seat on the ride. I sit down and close the small gate, me and (Y/n) sitting opposite of each other. Without any warning, the large machine began to move, and we began to move upwards. The large white wheel was lined with dull bulbs, the sunlight really not allowing them to be turned on. We sit in silence as the next few seats are filled, and it gives me an opportunity to take in more of the scenery. Each little seat has a roof that comes to a point and is patterned with pink and red that line it from top to bottom. The seats are like little carriage booths, doors and seats on each side. There are even small laced curtains on them.

I finally take my eyes off the oddly feminine colored booths once the ride starts up officially. My gaze shifts to the woman in front of me, and I catch her looking me up and down. Though, her expression doesn't read flirtatious. She seems serious, or even bothered by something. "You seem to be distracted." Her head quickly flicks up, our eyes meeting. "Do tell, what's going on in that mind of yours?"

She takes a moment as if she's really processing the question. "I'm thinking about our first interaction. We seriously rushed things." My heart bumps in a few paces quicker.

"You say that as if there will be more between us." I say sarcastically.

"Regardless of whether you want to hear this or not, I'm most likely pregnant with your child, Vegeta." Her eyes hide so many emotions, and she looks as if she's about to have a break down.

"Why does this trouble you so much? So what if you have a child by my hand." At my question, she seems to have given up and dismiss it with a wave of her hand. Of course I care about whether she has a child by my hand or not, I just can't believe that may happen. I think to myself. My plans for the future may have to be postponed.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

72.8K 1.5K 40
One day, Vegeta was at his locker when Zarbon and Nappa decided to mess wth him. Goku, who Vegeta has a crush on, saw what was happening and helped h...
69K 1.5K 45
𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐓 ━━━━ BOOK 1 Multiple scenarios in which, you, the reader are dating the Dragon Ball franchise characters. None of these characte...
3.8K 160 11
Y'know life sucks when right before your holiday break from work, you get hit by a truck. That's rough, buddy, but not as rough as being reborn as so...
458K 7.2K 186
A book of Oneshots featuring your favorite Dragon Ball boys. A/N: I will do any boy from any saga. I just won't do the Moro and Merus. I will also no...