Love in cold places [sally x...

By CallMeSock

My first fanfic of my two babies, this story will include: •mentions of suicide •self harm •mental illness ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Thank you!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Yeet new book
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 1/2
Chapter 10 2/2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 1/2
Chapter 13 2/2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (the end pt 1)
Chapter 17 (the end 2/2)

Chapter 14

2.6K 110 66
By CallMeSock

Aniston's POV

"So...she really did it." I scoffed, "I wouldn't have pegged her for the type."

Don't underestimate my powers girl, I can amplify feelings in a way you'd never understand

"Shes terribly stupid though." I chuckled softly, "I expected it...I'd never let her actually kill him." I pursed my lips, "I'd kill her faster than you can say murder."

You still love him don't you~

"Of course I do. Why else would I conjure a demon." I crossed my legs, "poor poor Denise, when she dies, she'll have to spend an eternity being tortured by demons. And she didn't even get Larry to love her back."

I laughed dryly, "sounds about right. That prick brings nothing but sorrow in people's lives."

I waved him off, "run along, you have Sal to bother."

Sal's POV

All my friends were sitting in here with me, making me laugh and hurt. I still couldn't get that image out of my mind, Denise and Larry.

I felt a tightening around my throat,

He doesn't love you, not like she loves him. He only loves you like a brother, he just feels bad for you. I mean look at yourself, you're just craving a pity party. You're sitting in a hospital bed, you hurt yourself, you feel bad for yourself, when every single person in this room has problems too. They shouldn't care about you, they don't care.

I grimaced as I sat up, Larry went to help me, but I waved him off and threw my legs over the edge of the bed, sliding off onto the cold hard floor. I winced and made my way to the bathroom.

I locked the door behind me, it hurt to stand and move. I stared into the mirror, my hair was all ratty, Larry had brought a brush, and had put it into a bun, but it looked like a rat nest now.

My gown wasn't the cleanest, there was blood on the sleeve from me coughing and my wound had bled through the bandages onto the side.

I took the brush and took my hair out of the bun, I groaned as my side stung from me lifting my arm. "Fuck..." I cursed under my breath, as I finished pulling my hair into a ponytail.

I peaked my head out, "hey Larry can you...uh..."

Larry looked at me quizzically, he won't care

"U-Um never mind...sorry..." I said quickly closing the door. I took a deep breath and undressed myself. I looked in the mirror to try and find the end of my bandages,

I found it and pulled the end up, starting to carefully unravel them. I yelped in pain and quickly covered my mouth, hearing a knock on the door, "ye-Yeah?" I manage to squeak out

"Sal are you okay?"

"Yes..."

"Sal...I'm coming in." I hear the door handle jingle and a click.

The door opens a crack and Larry slides in trying to keep the door as closed as possible. He closed the door and looked at me, "Alright baby. Let me help you." I blushed and nodded.

He gently unwrapped my bandages, I winced as the other end came off. He picked up the damp cloth that was laid out for me and cleaned up the wound, I inhaled sharply at the pain.

"Sorry blue, I know it hurts." I nodded and let him warp me up, "thank you, Larbear" he smiled sweetly "anything for you baby."

He was about to leave, but I stopped him, "C-Can you help me out on the clean hospital gown...it hurts to raise my arms..."

He chuckled and nodded.

—————

After a while we walked out of the bathroom, our friends were staring at us, Neil wiggled his eyebrows at us,

"We know." Todd said, with a small smirk,

I shrugged, "okay, wasn't that much of a secret, but I'm glad you finally figured it out" I teased him,

He glared playfully, as I hugged Larry's waist loosely, leaning on him.

I'm glad they know.

The tea has been spilled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 197 22
Somehow, one thing leads to another, and even though Travis tried his hardest to get Sal to hate his guts, and he tried to avoid Sal, three different...
25.6K 1.1K 38
Aarya Mehta A sunshine girl holding deep past.Hated by her family all her life still keeps a smile on her face and miseries in her heart. Hoping to...
281K 12.7K 35
Kyra Scott wasn't looking for love when she met Aaron Bradley. At her best friend's wedding, she saw him and figured they were world's apart. With...
382K 1.6K 134
[COMPLETED] STARTED: [January 05,2021] ENDED: [November 22,2021]