Chapter 14

Aniston's POV

"So...she really did it." I scoffed, "I wouldn't have pegged her for the type."

Don't underestimate my powers girl, I can amplify feelings in a way you'd never understand

"Shes terribly stupid though." I chuckled softly, "I expected it...I'd never let her actually kill him." I pursed my lips, "I'd kill her faster than you can say murder."

You still love him don't you~

"Of course I do. Why else would I conjure a demon." I crossed my legs, "poor poor Denise, when she dies, she'll have to spend an eternity being tortured by demons. And she didn't even get Larry to love her back."

I laughed dryly, "sounds about right. That prick brings nothing but sorrow in people's lives."

I waved him off, "run along, you have Sal to bother."

Sal's POV

All my friends were sitting in here with me, making me laugh and hurt. I still couldn't get that image out of my mind, Denise and Larry.

I felt a tightening around my throat,

He doesn't love you, not like she loves him. He only loves you like a brother, he just feels bad for you. I mean look at yourself, you're just craving a pity party. You're sitting in a hospital bed, you hurt yourself, you feel bad for yourself, when every single person in this room has problems too. They shouldn't care about you, they don't care.

I grimaced as I sat up, Larry went to help me, but I waved him off and threw my legs over the edge of the bed, sliding off onto the cold hard floor. I winced and made my way to the bathroom.

I locked the door behind me, it hurt to stand and move. I stared into the mirror, my hair was all ratty, Larry had brought a brush, and had put it into a bun, but it looked like a rat nest now.

My gown wasn't the cleanest, there was blood on the sleeve from me coughing and my wound had bled through the bandages onto the side.

I took the brush and took my hair out of the bun, I groaned as my side stung from me lifting my arm. "Fuck..." I cursed under my breath, as I finished pulling my hair into a ponytail.

I peaked my head out, "hey Larry can you...uh..."

Larry looked at me quizzically, he won't care

"U-Um never mind...sorry..." I said quickly closing the door. I took a deep breath and undressed myself. I looked in the mirror to try and find the end of my bandages,

I found it and pulled the end up, starting to carefully unravel them. I yelped in pain and quickly covered my mouth, hearing a knock on the door, "ye-Yeah?" I manage to squeak out

"Sal are you okay?"

"Yes..."

"Sal...I'm coming in." I hear the door handle jingle and a click.

The door opens a crack and Larry slides in trying to keep the door as closed as possible. He closed the door and looked at me, "Alright baby. Let me help you." I blushed and nodded.

He gently unwrapped my bandages, I winced as the other end came off. He picked up the damp cloth that was laid out for me and cleaned up the wound, I inhaled sharply at the pain.

"Sorry blue, I know it hurts." I nodded and let him warp me up, "thank you, Larbear" he smiled sweetly "anything for you baby."

He was about to leave, but I stopped him, "C-Can you help me out on the clean hospital gown...it hurts to raise my arms..."

He chuckled and nodded.

—————

After a while we walked out of the bathroom, our friends were staring at us, Neil wiggled his eyebrows at us,

"We know." Todd said, with a small smirk,

I shrugged, "okay, wasn't that much of a secret, but I'm glad you finally figured it out" I teased him,

He glared playfully, as I hugged Larry's waist loosely, leaning on him.

I'm glad they know.

The tea has been spilled