One Punch Fairy

Oleh RSPBLiterature

When Y/n the son of Saitama ends up being transported to a different world he is left confused. While trying... Lebih Banyak

The Harem
Harem part 2
Harem part 3
1. A strange new world
2. New Faces
3. Shock and Awe.
4. Natsu vs Totomaru
Constructive Criticism
5. A Rival?
6. Aria and Jose
7. Joining and start to Rebuild
8. Officially Joined!
A massive thank you!
9. Akane Resort
We are number one!!!!
11. Enemies become Friends?
12. Y/n Vs Carnage Kabuto?
Future Exceed
13. Mixed Feelings
Competition
14. Y/n Vs Jellal
15. New Guild Hall
16. Fairy Tail's Beauty Contest!
17. Battle of Fairy Tail Part 1
18. Battle of Fairy Tail Part 2
19. The Festival
20. First S-Class Job
21. The Alliance
22. Meeting The Oracion Seis
New Story
23. Bitter Defeat
24. An Unexpected Return
25. One Down
26. 100k Special
27. Light and Dark
28. Nirvana's Destruction
Update!
29. Truths revealed
30. A light in Darkness
31. Welcome Home Lisanna!
32.The S class trials begin
33. The Participants
34. The First Trial Begins!
35. Y/n vs Gajeel
36. The First Trial Ends

10. The Paradise Tower

14.8K 249 146
Oleh RSPBLiterature

First up thank you so much for 10K Views!!! And now onto the story :3 

Erza Pov

As I woke up I discovered I had been tied to post. Judging by the movements I feel I can assume I am on a ship. Someone starts to approach. I see it's Sho. "Where am I?" I ask. "Inside a ship. Nee-San." So I was right. "Inside a ship that is heading to the paradise tower." I look down. "I see. So that is how it is...Can you at least untie me? I won't fight back." "I can't do that, because Nee-san is a traitor." I try to break my binds. "It's pointless. Milliana's tubes possess power sealing magic. There's nothing you do about it. No matter how powerful Nee-San is." "I..I understand. Can you at least allow me to ex-quip into my armour?" I ask him. "I'm afraid..Of having to return to that tower. Without my armour...The fear... " "You look good in that dress Nee-san." Sho bends down and hugs me. "I didn't want to do this..." "Sho..." "Why did..you.. BETRAY JELLAL!!!" He screams at me. I can see anger in his face as tears stream down from his eyes. I guess they don't know what happened... I close my eyes. 'Jellal..'  

Flashback to Erza as a kid

"Nee-san, Over here quickly!" "Sho keep your voice down!" Wally says. "You're even louder Wally.." Milliana comments. "Sorry Milliana." Wally says rubbing his head. "Erza, If we don't speed things up they are sure to catch us." Erza is shown as a child cold and suffering. 

"R.Right." She says. "But what if they find out?" She's shaking. "I know what they did to the other kids who got caught." "It's alright. No need to be Afraid." A new figure says approaching the group. "J.Jellal!" Erza says. "We are going to claim our freedom! Our future. Our dream." 

Present time at the Magical council. 

Gathered in a circle are the 9 council members who were debating with troubled minds. 

"You mean that thing still exists!? Impossible!" "Ten years ago, The ultimate goal of a black magic cult was the creation of the R-System." "But I'm sure we took all precautions to destroy all 7 towers ourselves!" "Apparently there were right towers back then. One among the Ka Em ocean." An image appears in a the middle through a Lacrima. "Judging by the exterior could it have been completed?" "Regrettably the team that was investigating this lost contact with us shortly after this image was sent." "So they completed it.." "What is their plan for the R-system?" "The Paradise tower..." Everyone looks at the member. "Not the R-system but the Paradise tower. Am I right?" "Who cares what we're calling it now! This is forbidden magic. If such a things existence became public knowledge calamity would ensue." "It's vital we dispatch the military to handle this matter!""But still..Our enemies our.." "Our enemies?" "The incident that took place at Akane resort last night. According to claims from the witnesses that were staying there The people who are trying to make use the R-System do not belong to the at cult." "Then who the hell are they!?" "It seems that one of them is man named Jellal." The others all look at one member in particular. "He is your twin brother is he not Siegrain?" "Yes. I am perfectly aware of that."     

Y/n Pov 

Me,Natsu, Gray, Lucy and Juvia were currently on a boat looking for the place that Erza had been taking too. It's been about 12 hours since she was taken and now it was day time. "Hey do you think those people who were captured in those cards were rescued in the end?" Lucy asks us. "We informed the army. They should be fine by now." Gray says. "I hope so..." "Forgetting that where the hell are we?" I ask as all we can see around us is the ocean. "Perhaps Juvia's group is lost?" Lucy turns to Natsu. "Natsu. Are you sure this is the way they went?" We all look to see Natsu who suffering form his motion sickness. "We're placing all our bets on your nose here! Pull yourself together." Gray shouts at him. "Juvia will not tolerate any betrayal of Y/n sama's trust in you." Juvia adds. I wave my hand. "Let's just trust him." "Tch. It's unbelievable that Happy and Erza were taken while we were unconscious. How pathetic can we get?" "Um I wasn't unconscious..." I say but it gets ignored by Gray. "But how could a mage as strong as Erza be defeated?" Juvia asks. "Huh? She wasn't defeated! Don't speak as if you know anything about Erza!" Gray shouts back at her. "S.Sorry. Juvia says timidly. I put my hand on Gray's shoulder and he jumps. "Gray. Calm down." He looks at my face.       

"R.R.Right! My apologises Juvia." Gray retorts. Juvia seems more relaxed and Lucy just sighs. "They said they were Erza's friends from long ago. So maybe even we know nothing at all about her." I shake my head. "Lucy what's Erza's favourite type of cake?" "Strawberry." She answers back immediately. "See you do know somethings even if it's one thing it's something." I say trying to cheer her up. Lucy smiles and nods. "Natsu suddenly shoots up. "Danger!" We look at him and then we notice several strange things such as the birds and fish are acting weirdly. The we notice what appears to be wood in ocean. "Hey that's debris... It's from the Fiore naval ships. I don't like this at all." Gray says looking at the wreckage. Natsu turns to the side . "Hey, over there." We all turn around and notice approaching the distance is rather large tower. 

 "That's the paradise tower?" Lucy asks sounding a little taken aback. "Water dome!" Juvia shouts out and suddenly we are covered in a giant water ball. "Let's us use this camouflage to make our approach." I nod in agreement. "Nice thinking Juvia." She blushes. "A.Awesome!" Lucy says.   

Erza Pov

I was in both awe and fear at the sight before me. The paradise tower. "You actually completed it?" "Well it has been eight years after all. We did complete it." Sho says. "Eight years... You all have changed..."

Y/n Pov 

Natsu is complaining he can't hold it in his barf any longer. "Just hold on a little longer!" Lucy shouts at him. "Seriously, Can't you see we are dealing with an emergency situation here?" Gray adds.

Erza Pov 

I had been taken up to a cell and was going to locked away. "The ritual will take place tonight. Until then be good and stay here. Nee-San." Sho says to me. 'Ritual? Are they going to try restart the R-System?' Sho interrupts my thoughts. "It can't be helped. After all you did betray us. Jellal was so angry. But still you should consider it an honour...since you've been chosen as the human sacrifice for the ritual." 'So they are trying to do that.' "I guess this is the last time we will  see each other. But this is all for the sake of our paradise." I can feel my hands shaking slightly in my binds and Sho seems to notice it as well. "Oh you're trembling? Afraid of being the human sacrifice? Or is it because this the very same place Where we were all caught?" I think back to that time. 

8 Years ago 

The guards had discovered Erza's group and their plans to escape. "Think you can make your escape that easily little brats? Especially now when we need the R-System finished as soon as possible.  As the guards start to move in to punish the group one of their leaders stops them. "Wait up. At this rate were really going to be behind schedule. I was planning to send you all to that room but..." He seems to think for a moment. "Who was the mastermind behind this escape? We will only apprehend that one. Aren't we kind?" He smiles a sadistic smile. "Spit it out! Which one of you was it." Erza didn't want her friends to suffer anymore so she was going to take the blame. "I.." "It was me!" A blue haired boy jumped up. "I came up with the plan and directed them all!" The leader looks at him. "Hmmm. No. It wasn't you it was that girl." He points to Erza. "Apprehend her!" The Blue boy tries to protest. "No it was me! It wasn't Erza! Let her go!" "Shut up!" The other leader summons a magic circle with his staff to threaten the group. "I'll be okay.." Erza timidly says as she is carried away. 

Back to present

"Sorry about that time Nee-San." Sho says. "I was the behind it all yet I was too scared to say anything. Truly it was unfortunate..." "It's how it was." I say he looks at me. "Are you aware of the danger of trying to forcefully trying to revive someone via the R-System?" I ask him. "You know what the R-System can be used for? I'm impressed." "Revive system...To resurrect an individual using a massive amount of human sacrifices. It's a forbidden, Disgusting kind of magic." Sho smiles. "Nee-San. Magic has always been something that contradicts humanity. Using magic cuts away ones humanity." 'He's changed...' "That's the philosophy of black magic. You aren't any different from them!" I shout at him. "They thought this was just a method to combines one's body and soul. " Sho turns his back on me perhaps this is my chance. "What they failed to realise is that this was more that just resurrection magic. BUt it's different for Jellal! He will carve a path to paradise for us all!" I notice that I will only have to lift myself from the ground to get these bind loose from the hook holding them. Using the wall I am up against I slowly start to push myself up. I have to keep Sho distracted before he can turn around. "Paradise?" I ask him. "When Jellal successfully resurrects that person, The whole world will be reborn... and we will become the rulers." I'm so close to getting the bind off now. "The few surviving cult members that took away our freedom... You my betraying sister, your friends and the pitiful citizens who live their life in ignorance..In addition to those incompetent fools from the Grand magic council. All of you will be filled with despair and sorrow! As we take away your freedom as rulers of this world!!" I've managed to get my bindings free form the hook and I jump down. Sho notices this but before he can react I rush at him knocking him down against the bars to the cell. "Nee-san..." He mutters before he passes out. I get my binds loose freeing my hands. I  look down at him. "Sho...To think people can change so much..." I rewuip into my armour. 'Jellal..This is all your fault!'

Happy Pov

I wake up in a room that I don't recognise. 

"Cats everywhere!" I look around. "Where am I? Where's Natsu!?" 

"Nya!" I get scared by someone who pops up out of nowhere.

"A catgirl!?" "Are you feeling well?" She asks me. "Feeling well?" She immediately grabs me. "It's a talking kitty!" She cuddles me but I just want to be free of her! "Milliana. Why don't you try be a bit more dandy?" A guy says. I recognise him he was the guy who shot Natsu!!" The girl puts me down. "It's not a talking cat.But because it can talk it's a cat. Got it?" He asks her. "I see." She replies enthusiastically. "I don't get a thing!" I shout at them. "What is this place and where is Natsu!?" "Hey cat! that boy is probably kissing the asphalt right now." "There is no way Natsu would be defeated like that..." A few more guys show up. "Reporting that Erza Scarlet has made her escape!" 'Erza's here too?' The girl turns to them. "Escaped? Oh brings back memories." "Hmm there is no were to escape from this tower..."

Back at the Grand Magic Council 

"We have to do something now..." "First we should gather Intel." "No we should dispatch the entire military!" "you bleeding heart doves." "What did say?" "Seig you bastard!" "Sending in the military? What other title could I come up with to address someone who came up with such a disappointing response. This is dangerous. Too Dangerous!" "What do you mean?" "None of you understand at all. Right now the only way to destroy the paradise tower...is Satellite Square. Aetherion!" "What did you say!" "Magic that transcends both space and time!" "Are you insane!?" "You were there to witness it's estimated destructive power were you not? It's enough to destroy a whole nation!" "Aetherion is the Magical council's final weapon and is far more dangerous than this R-System!" They all shout at him. "With the Satellite Square we could wipe everything in the targeted area. There's no other way to destroy a structure that large without using the Aetherion." "I concur." "Ultear you as well?" "There are nine of us here three more consents is all we need. If three more agree then we will fire Aetherion. There's no time we cannot let him use the R-System!" "You are aware that the life of your twin brother Jellal will also be taken away?" "Of course. This just shows how horrible that system is." 

Y/n Pov (Finally! I bet you are all saying.)

We had arrived at the tower and were now thinking of how to get inside unnoticed. "Sorry Stealth is not really my thing." "There are lots of lookouts." "Should we break through them? Natsu asks us. "Probably not the best idea if you guys want to got in with stealth." I say. "Y/n is right. Happy and Erza are still in captivity you idiot!" Lucy Chastises him. "Hmm if we aren't careful we could put them both in harms way. This is disadvantageous for us." Gray says. Juvia suddenly appears form the water. "Juvia has found an underwater entrance."I put my thumb up. "Nice work Juvia." Juvia moves in front of Lucy. 

Juvia then regains her composure.  "It is a ten minute dive." "No problem." Natsu says. I nod in agreement. "Tch Childs play." Gray adds as he starts stripping down. "No way that's impossible!" Lucy comments. Juvia makes a small water ball. "Then, Here please put this on your head. Oxygen is trapped in this water shell so that you can still breathe underwater." The others seems impressed. "Does Y/n Sama require one as well?" Juvia asks me. I shake my head. "No I'm good thanks." Juvia flooks a little deflated. "By the way who are you?" Natsu ask Juvia now further adding to her down mood. We all get ready and dive into the ocean. Juvia leads us to this entrance she found. "So this is the tower's foundation." Gray syas looking around. "Eh where are Erza and Happy?" Ask Natsu. Lucy is still admiring the water ball Juvia had made. "It's a bit tacky but these things certainly are convenient." "Lucy-Sans was made a bit smaller. Juvia is impressed that you made it." "Hey.."  "Intruders!!!" We look up too see a guard riding some weird kind of flying creature. Soon Soldiers start pouring out of the entrance way. "Who are you!" "Well seeing as it has come to this...Guess their is no other way." I clench my fist. "Finally a fight!" I look to my sides and see that everyone has taken on a group of soldiers but left none for me. "Leave this to us Y/n."

The others wrap up their fights and all of the soldiers have been taken down. "It seems that is all of them." "Is that so?" Natsu picks one of them. "Tell me where that Blockhead is!" Suddenly we hear a door opening above and a ladder comes down. "Are they inviting us in?" 

Jellal Pov

"Jellal sama why are you inviting the intruders in?" 

"I told you before did I not? This is a game. They've merely cleared a stage. That;s all there is too it. This just makes things more interesting.

" We will need to hurry it up with the ritual though Jella-Sama. Those ships we sunk the other day have surely warned the council."

"Are you still worried about that? Things are going according to plan."

Council Pov

"I.I concur."

"Lord Leiji!" 

"I'm sorry but there is no more time to wait."

"Two more votes are needed."

Y/n Pov    

We were running through halls when a door suddenly opened. We looked inside and noticed food!  Natsu and I rush inside and immediately start eating the food. "Hold on you two! How do we know this food isn't poisoned!?" I look at the foods then shrug. "It's tastes okay and trust me I have eaten some weird things with dad.    

I shiver remembering. I sit down as Juvia takes a seat next to me. I hand her a bowl of something and she takes it from me thanking me. Gray sits down on the other side of me and also starts to eat. "Come on Lucy there is plenty of food!" Natsu says with a mouthful of food. "Natsu don't talk with your mouthful!" Gray shouts. "Knock it off Ice breath you have your mouthful too!" I ignore the two and carry on eating. "That still doesn't explain why this feast is here..." Lucy says. "Maybe they are challenging us?" Gray comments. "Hmm that could be fun it's been too long since I had a real fight." I say. "You just fought Master Jose!!" Lucy shouts at me but I shrug my shoulders. "By the way Lucy why are you in a bikini?" I ask. "Because unlike you I care about my clothes getting ruined!" I look at my hero suit. 'But it was just water we went through...' "I must agree with him princess." I turn to see what appears to be a maid? " The maid then proceeds to strip Lucy rather quickly.  

"Y/N Sama don't look!" Juvia cries out. We see Lucy is now dressed in clothes from the celestial spirit world. I wasn't going to question it. "What do you think? I must look good don't I?" Lucy says showing off her new clothes. I shrug. "Umm sure." I say. "Juvia is frustrated!" I hear Juvia say. "He likes her." The maid says and I see Juvia pout and Lucy blush. "Hey since when did she start acting like Happy?" Natsu asks. "Princess, Please be safe and sound." The maid says as she disappears. Lucy turns to us. "Are you guys really alright with wet clothes?" What she sees is us all stood around Natsu who has his whole body covered in flames. "Human drier!!" "The Intruders are in here!" A bunch of guys shout as they burst into the room. "I got this one." I say. However before I could do anything they were all taken out by a certain red haired individual. "Erza!" She looks at us all shocked. "W.Why are you all here?" "Why are we here?" "Ummm. Juvia is." "Go back! This place is not a place for you to stay!" Natsu punches his fists together. "Don't say such a thing Erza! If we run away like that we will disgrace the name of Fairy Tail. Plus I got a score to settle with that blockhead!" "I said go back." "No way Happy's been captured! You expect me to leave him." "Happy? Could it be...Milliana?" Natsu sniffs. "Alright got it." "Got what?" I ask him. "Happy's scent. He's waiting for me!" With that Natsu rushes past Erza before she can stop him. "Natsu..." "That idiot." "Alright we're going too!" "No." Erza says as she hold up her sword at us. "Milliana has a Cat fetish. I doubt she will have harmed Happy. I will take responsibility and bring them back. You escape from here as soon as possible." "Not without you Erza!" Lucy shouts. "This is a personal matter! I don't want to get any of you involved." I shake my head. "Well it's too late for that we already are." Gray smiles and nods in agreement. "You saw Natsu right? He won't be stopped." "Erza let us help. Tell us what is this tower? and who is Jellal?" I notice Erza stops. I walk up to her and put my hand on her shoulder. "Stop keeping your secrets buried. You have some good friends here. One's willing to share your troubles so don't be afraid to show fear and sadness to the ones who love you the most." She turns around and looks at me with teary eyes. "Y/n..." I smile. "I'm going to go on ahead and get Natsu." I jump up through the ceiling to the next floor. 

Erza Pov

I look up at the hole in the ceiling left by Y/n. 'He always knows what to say... "Does he really have to keep doing that...He's worse than Natsu for wrecking places sometimes." Gray says.  "Y/n sama wait for Juvia!" Juvia is about to run out after Y/n. "Leave him. We will only hold him back. He's much stronger than us after all. I don't think I will be leaving this place alive...So I'll tell you how this all started..."       

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.8K 546 9
One afternoon, Lucy, Levy and Juvia were feeling waxed and helpless as they have lost the zeal to continue loving their dense and ignorant Dragon Sla...
25.6K 446 20
All of Lucy's friends get into relationships; Gray & Juvia, Erza& Jellel and the one that hits Lucy right in the heart- Natsu and Lisannna Everyone...
61.9K 1.7K 45
Revenge! Death! Betrayal! That's all Y/n L/n could think before she was caught by Fairy Tail. Now being part of the guild along with her best f...
215K 5.3K 25
This story features an OP (Y/n), who is a Fairy Tail mage. She follows the Fairy Tail storyline with the occasional original content. Oh and another...