A cup of you (Michaeng / Comp...

Af S7ven-

Please stay tuned and follow the story. Leave a comment or leave your suggestion for the story. I would love... Mere

Chapter 1: "Mina"
Chapter 2: "Yeri"
Chapter 3 "Nine"
Chapter 4 "Mafia"
Chapter 5 "Chaeyoung"
Chapter 6 "I like her"
Chapter 7 "Push"
Chapter 8 "Pull"
Chapter 9 "Like Ooh Ahh"
Chapter 10 "Work"
Chapter 11 "I like you"
Chapter 12 "Cold"
Chapter 13 "Confession"
Chapter 14 "Us"
Chapter 15 "Last of you"
Chapter 16 "Twice"
Chapter 17 "Missed"
Chapter 18 "First"
Chapter 19 "Second"
Chapter 20 "Third"
Chapter 21 "Fourth"
Chapter 22 "Fifth"
Chapter 23 "Melting"
Chapter 24 "Eye Eye Eyes"
Chapter 25 "녹아요"
Chapter 26 "Call"
Chapter 27 "Tiger"
Chapter 28 "Someone like me"
Chapter 29 "Beast - 1st week"
Chapter 30 "One month"
Chapter 31 "Forget"
Chapter 32 "Too late"
Chapter 33 "Crumbs"
Chapter 34 "It's Mina"
Chapter 35 "Revelation"
Chapter 36 "Rooftop"
Chapter 37 "Insomnia"
Chapter 38 "Perseverance"
Chapter 39 "Let her go"
Chapter 40 "Time"
Chapter 41 "Rosé"
Chapter 42 "Jealousy"
Chapter 44 "Obsess"
Chapter 45 "I'll wait"
Chapter 46 "Recovered"
Chapter 47 "Anew"
Chapter 48 "Lost world"
Chapter 49 "Rekindle"
Chapter 50 "Troubled"
Chapter 51 "Mood"
Chapter 52 "Japan"
Chapter 53 "Kazoku"
Chapter 54 "Wedding"
Chapter 55 "A cup of you"
Appreciation post

Chapter 43 "Girls"

7.1K 221 61
Af S7ven-

{Previously:

"Take me." Mina softly said dragging Chaeyoung's neck near to her, as the feeling of her lover's hand all over her body. }

~•~

"Chaeng." Mina groans hearing a defeaning loud ringtone from a phone.

Mina then felt a warm skin against her body. She slowly opens her eyes, and saw herself naked on top of Chaeyoung with a jacket that serves as a blanket on top of their body, she smile from the view.

Not too long her irritation overcome her when she reach for the phone that was on the driver's seat.

"Hello?"

[Mina?]

Mina looks at the phone screen timidly, it was Jihyo's name saved on the phone.

"Jihyo unnie." She called out.

[So you're with Chaeyoung? And both of you are not answering your phones!]

"Sorry, unnie. I've just woke up."

[Where are you?!]

"I'm at Chaeyoung's cafe."

[But we're here!]   'Shit'    [We keep on trying to cover for you when manager unnie asks about you!]

"It's our day off." Mina rolled her eyes on how she always needs to report everything to her manager.

[She wants to check where you are, you know!] Jihyo loudly said, but she wasn't angry, her voice was just naturally loud. [But where are you, really? The waiter said Chaeyoung didn't came here.]

"We've..." Mina needs a way out, she couldn't possibly say that they've slept at the parking, "Slept in her art gallery office at. . ." Mina told her the place and hoping Jihyo would stop asking.

[So you are on your way here?]

"Exactly."

[Okay, see you!]

"Who's that?" Chaeyoung woke up, but her eyes were still closed.

"Jihyo unnie." Mina places the phone at the car floor and starts to grab her clothes on it and she received a chuckle from Chaeyoung when she saw what's above her, "Dress up, you'll catch a cold."

Chaeyoung stood up and grabs her clothes scattered on the floor too. Both of them dresses up and got out of the car, fixing each others hair serving as each others mirror.

"The girls are at the cafe."

"What?!" Chaeyoung looks back at Mina and gave her a look from head to toe before opening the back entrance, "Does it look like?"

Mina laughed at the question knowing what she's referring to she shook her head, "We look fine."

"Minari!" Momo waves at them as they walk closer to the girls table.

"Why is this..." Dahyun pulls the hem of Chaeyoung's shirt and glance back at her, "It's inside out."

Chaeyoung takes a good look at her shirt, she was frantic looking at it.

Damn it

"New style?" Tzuyu asks.

"A-ah N-no." Chaeyoung briskly walks away from the table and got inside the staff room.

Mina giggled on how Chaeyoung panicks but then she checks her shirt as well - 'I'm fine'

"You look blooming!" Nayeon gave Mina a grin, "And shining!" Then wiggled her eyebrows up and down, assuming something.

"Whatever." Jeongyeon said not minding the couple.

"Stop being so angry granny!" Nayeon said dealing with Jeongyeon's temper when it's about Chaeyoung.

"Oh. Hi."

A familiar figure walks in. The girls whispers to each other after he pass by. They know his face too well even with the cap and mask on.

"Haven't they broke up?"

"That's Yugyeom, right?"

Mina never took her eyes off at Yugyeom while he proceeded on the counter, and by the looks he's looking for Chaeyoung. The waiter called Chaeyoung at the staff room, she walks out with a fix shirt and replied at the man infront of her - signing at him to follow him upstairs.

"Mina yah, you know anything about them?" Jeongyeon smells betrayal again but Mina shrugs the question.

"Chaeyoung is not that type of person." Sana defended her long time college friend.

"Then Yugyeom must be the one who still have a thing for her?" Jihyo looks upstairs, peeking in, if she could get some bits of them.

Mina has her stern look, everybody is making her feel jealous this past few days. She hates to tell herself that Chaeyoung wasn't over on being broken to her, Chaeyoung can still leave her. Mina was still guilty from the changes that she made Chaeyoung on who she is right now.

"Yugyeom Oppa, what are you doing here?" Nayeon being the overall friendly between idols asked, while he was about to exit the cafe after half an hour.

"I've just visited, Chaeyoung." Yugyeom smiles through the face mask, and looked at Jeongyeon after. "I'll go now."

Everyone bid goodbye to him as he go. They looked at Jeongyeon after, it couldn't be nothing if Yugyeom eyed him while saying 'He visited Chaeyoung'.

"Tell us!" Nayeon hissed.

"Fine." Jeongyeon hates when everyone looks at her as a suspect, "Yugyeom is the one who told me about this cafe before, that it was owned by Chaeyoung but he never told me that he's dating that small bean."

"So you've gone with me to check this place out." Nayeon mocks at her, "Then told Mina, to try this cafe out and you didn't tell us a thing."

"I didn't know if it was true then. That's why I'm happy when Mina came back to the dorm and confirmed it was Chaeyoung's place!" Jeongyeon's defensive stance have hover up, since they were still shooting daggers at her.

"Stop lying next time." Nayeon reverted.

"I didn't lie!"

"You did."

"I didn't."

"I'll just go upstairs." Mina interrupted them when she noticed Chaeyoung haven't came back yet.

Mina took the spiral staircase and saw Chaeyoung sitting at the corner couch. She was taking a nap or she could be spacing out with her eyes closed. Mina silently seats beside her, inspecting every inch of her, and unknowingly smiles.

"Why are you smiling?" Chaeyoung open her eyes and tilted her head to look at the person beside her, "I had a good night sleep."

"M-me t-too." Mina looks down at the couch's texture, maybe she can look at the floor's texture too. Her mind was everywhere, filling up the scene from the night.

"I'll be going at the office later. Are you coming?"

"My manager is looking for me already." Mina glanced back to Chaeyoung, she was caught by her eyes again, "Why was Yugyeom here?" She finally asked.

"He's just apologizing and making sure I'm fine."

Mina felt a little pin struck her heart. It was sweet of him to check on Chaeyoung after there break up.

Mina then nodded, she hates to know Yugyeom might still want her back.

"Can you stop getting jealous?" Chaeyoung held Mina's hand reassuringly, "It's written all over your face."

"Chaeyoung. Are we even in a relationship?"

Mina was right, both of them never tell if they were in a relationship or even dating. Eventhough something have happened that night, Mina just knew it was a complicated status between them.

Everyone was trying to show affection to Chaeyoung and Mina didn't know how to take it, if she even have the right to be jealous or get angry with her.

"Are we?" Chaeyoung throws back the question to her.

"I-I know you hate me or something because of what happened from th--"

"Mina." Chaeyoung wrinkles her forehead, she gave Mina a reasonable look, "You have the right to make a decision, you deserve everything you want."

"Then..." Mina gulps at Chaeyoung's stern voice, "I want you."

Chaeyoung smile biting her lip, "Then you need to stop being jealous."

Mina was rather frustrated than reassured, Chaeyoung likes to hang her reply everytime she decides something. She didn't get any reply from her statement. What does she even mean? So are we officially dating?

~•~

"Good morning." Chaeyoung greeted as she saw Rose was already in her office. "Here." she hands her a cup of coffee which was made at her own cafe.

Rose said her thanks while Chaeyoung seats beside her. Rose started to spread out and place some of the plans on the coffee table and looked at Chaeyoung.

"Insect bite?" Rose pointed at the noticeable red mark on Chaeyoung's neck.

Chaeyoung pulled out her phone and tried to look at her neck by the reflection of her screen. Damn it, it was a hickey.

"Y-yeah." Chaeyoung scrambles the papers infront of her, her mind screaming hysterically.

"So." But Rose didn't buy it, "You like girls?"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

61.2K 2K 22
"It wasn't easy to be with you, It wasn't easy to hold your hand, look where we are, we made it." not good at angst but will try Momo x G Reader Cont...
36.9K 1.9K 60
"This Love is Pure" ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ ⚠ Contains Swearing words⚠ If you don't like it.. please kindly not to open it and...
6.2K 123 10
You are in a very wealthy family but your uncle from Korea asks you to come up to help him with his company and be his assistant. You meet some very...
55.2K 1.5K 17
Sometimes you don't need to follow the norm, you need to break it. A SaTzu stories. With side stories from 2yeon, DahMo and MiChaeng. Enjoy!!!!